Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (84323 Views)

Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by MzJin(f): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
ekensi01:
Mzjin did you hear that?

not my kind of news sir
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by HERSLEY(f): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
krissconnect:
Nonsense. Came to see the world biggest manhood. undecided see as gals go rush this thread now lipsrsealed
I won't lie... M dissatisfied embarassed
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by ariklawani(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by eyinjuege: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Probably a hernia.

I'm sure all his bowels were in the scrotum..
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Awww

Thank God for such a kind-hearted neighbor.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Sijo01(f): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hades2016:
are you sure you are happy seeing the image of the scrotum blurred ? grin

Seriously, I am.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Sijo01(f): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Typical girlish reaction. There's no shame if you honestly confess that you were curious to see the "tool"

You have a problem with comprehension or what? Why are you blabling.

If the situation around you is unberable, take a clue from the attached pix.

Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Tisham20(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
hmm
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by iamwoods(m): 9:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
buhari
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Emcykay: 4:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Hmmmmmm......
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by frankoben(m): 11:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Bobs! see member! chaii! I die!!!!
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by alphaRego01(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
M

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.