Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery (84325 Views)

Woman Mocked For Being "Pregnant" Over 5 Years Undergoes Surgery. Graphic Photos / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / 11-year-old Girl With Massive Boobs In Sierra Leone Undergoes Surgery (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by holatin(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sijo01:

Lol... .. . Why will you be scared?
my over thinking nature and picture magnet memory
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by playcharles(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
How you take know...
krissconnect:
Nonsense. Came to see the world biggest manhood. undecided see as gals go rush this thread now lipsrsealed
grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by babra19: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sijo01:
Hmmmmm, thanks to the person responsible for blurring the pictures.
whalahi. ....he no.try i didnt read the long story i scrolled down to.see the pic...only to.be disappointed.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Basfaq(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
holatin:
na real tanx oooo I would ve been scared to at mine for the next six month.
yeye dem,they force you to open the tread
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by joepentwo(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
olosho dem co cm full ds thread to look d maga cassava grin

inform tekno we don see anoda big cassava grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by belindar: 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
If it is in Nigerian now , they will say witches from his village or his father second wife, then he will be taken to church for deliverance. Something that requires medical attention will be tagged witches and wizard in Nigeria.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Leonbonapart(m): 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Basfaq:
Nigeria religion dogmatism sighted. grin
thank you
GOD bless you
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by rovher: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sijo01:
Honestly. Not a pleasant sight...
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by holatin(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Basfaq:
yeye dem,they force you to open the tread
re you now angry ?

Pele o
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Kutis2030(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
phatnpretty:
I didn't see anything.
so do you really want to see it?
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm not gay only came to check if truly someone else have beaten my record.alas he's is sickness.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by krissconnect(m): 1:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
skysailor:

Be grateful of life
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by nkemdi89(f): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
I remembered one mentally deranged man far back in Owerri with same ailment, he goes about looking for especially church banners to wrap around his waist. Maybe the ailment might have affected him psychologically thereby resulting to mental illness.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Codes151(m): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:
see scrotum

sorry man

hope ur manhood lives on
wer u see am?
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by SUNDICOS(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Show us naa
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by PenSniper: 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:
see scrotum

sorry man

hope ur manhood lives on

Where did you see it ?
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
It came,he saw & he conquered( hopefully). Wish u quick recovery dear.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
It came,he saw & he conquered( hopefully). Wish u quick recovery dear.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by majorbravo: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Forence has already undergone the surgery and it was successful. He is doing well according to latest reports. I do not wish what that man had on any man, it's a nightmare, his resilience and optimism through it all is outstanding.
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Sultty(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Okokobioko shocked see as d ladies r drooling because of preek

Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by arantess: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ibi, size 40
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by victormovic: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
[img][/img] shocked
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Chijosky(m): 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
holatin:
hmmmm

God I thank you for creating me perfectly.
He's created perfectly too, the problem started at 10, I know the epistle is too long for you to read but next time read before commenting.. Bye bye
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Hades2016(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sijo01:
are you sure you are happy seeing the image of the scrotum blurred ? grin
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by holatin(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Chijosky:
He's created perfectly too, the problem started at 10, I know the epistle is too long for you to read but next time read before commenting.. Bye bye
I know you are an ITK , next time learn to mind your business, nairaland is not your lecture clinic
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
I don't see Shiit
Re: Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery by HajimeSaito(m): 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sijo01:

Typical girlish reaction. There's no shame if you honestly confess that you were curious to see the "tool"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Who Have Contributed Monetarily To Fight Against Coronavirus In Nigeria / Mum Of One Commits Suicide After Crying For Help On Facebook / The Centipede I Killed In my Room. I Am Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.