Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? (62810 Views)

I Caught My Best Friend With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / Soldier Calls Out His Younger Brother And His Slay Mama Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? by MrSmith007: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't believe this story..

I'm not saying you're lying but this story doesn't sound true.
Re: Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? by djgrafiti(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op investigate ur sister,one uncle somewhere must have been fiddling with her,she must have learnt the act from somebody older than her...some men nowadays are useless.
Re: Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? by djgrafiti(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op investigate ur sister,one uncle somewhere must have been fiddling with her,she must have learnt the act from somebody older than her...some men nowadays are useless. Then u came tell ur parents afterwards.
Re: Caught My Younger Brother And Sister Having sex,what Should I Do? by QueenDianaSch: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Join one of the hottest Facebook group Pent TV Facebook Group and have a lot of fun don't forget to invite your friends
Note: we are better together and with numbers
https:///4258012417557940

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Guys Release Transexual's Compromizing Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.