Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (249873 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Falcon(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2011
You can only know the mind of God by studying his Word, wink
"This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success." Joshua 1:8

http://www.openheavensdevotionals..com/
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 2:07pm On Aug 07, 2011
Spirit-To-spirit Communication – Sunday August 7, 2011 – Pastor Chris

I will bless the LORD, who hath given me counsel: my reins also instruct me in the night seasons (Psalm 16:7).

In our opening scripture, David talks about his “reins” instructing him in the night seasons. This refers to the human spirit. He reveals the importance of listening to God’s instructions from within. The Apostle Paul calls the human spirit the “inward man” (2 Corinthians 4:16), while Peter describes him as the hidden man of the heart (1 Peter 3:4). This is because the human spirit is not visible to the physical eyes.

The Bible says in John 4:24 “God is a Spirit…” hence, we can only make contact with Him through our spirits. When He wants to communicate with you, He does so directly with your spirit, not your head or your mind; it’s a Spirit-to-spirit communication. This is also the kind of communication that takes place when you pray in the spirit – in other tongues; it’s a God-ward communication. Your spirit makes direct contact with God’s Spirit: “For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him, howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries” (1 Corinthians 14:2).

Proverbs 20:27 says “The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly.” Whatever instruction, leading or guidance the Lord seeks to give you, He contacts your spirit. That’s who He deals with; not your physical body or outward man. When the Bible says “And thine ears shall a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left” (Isaiah 30:21), it isn’t talking about your natural senses, but your spirit.

No wonder Paul tells us in 1 Corinthians 2:14: “But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.” So don’t be overly concerned about what’s going on in your outward man, and then lose sight of your real self – your spirit. Always pay attention to your spirit.

If you’re going to walk in health, prosperity and victory, you must initiate them from within. God has deposited in your spirit everything you require to live a successful and victorious life. So learn to look inwards, and live from inside out.

Confession

I’m conscious of the supernatural life of God that’s in my spirit. Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of the outward man, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord. I live out the transcendent life of greatness, excellence and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times.

Further Study

2 Corinthians 4:16

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

1 Corinthians 14:14

For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Romans 9:30-10:1-21

Reading plan Psalm 78

2 Year Bible Luke 13:31-35

Reading Plan Judges 13-14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by winiamanda: 4:51pm On Aug 08, 2011
smiley
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2011
Faith Doesn’t Wait! – Monday August 8, 2011 – Pastor Chris

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen (Hebrews 11:1).

A brother once explained how he received a specific word from God concerning healing for his body and then waited to no avail for seven years for the healing to materialize. Meanwhile he thought he was acting his faith all that time he was waiting, because he said he believed, whereas he didn’t. He was only hoping. I had to explain to him the difference between hope and faith. He was merely hoping and expecting to see the manifestation of what God told him, instead of acting on the Word. That’s what faith does; it acts NOW! It doesn’t “wait” for a manifestation.

Real faith is a possessor; it takes a hold of the Word. When you take a hold of the Word by faith, the promise is as much yours when you see a physical manifestation as when you don’t. It’s like the man who has the documents to a landed property in a certain city, but lives in another part of town. He doesn’t need to wait until he gets to the city where the land is to know it belongs to him. He already has the documents, and that’s all the proof he requires.

Your faith is like that document! It’s the title-deed of unseen realities. When you call real that which you’ve not seen with your optical eyes, you’re acting in faith. So to “wait” for the manifestation of God’s Word before accepting it to be real is not faith but hope. Hope always looks to the future; it’s not for today. But faith is for NOW: “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrews 11:1).

What you need for an everyday, every moment life of victory and the miraculous is faith. It makes you a possessor NOW! So you need to transcend from hope to faith and begin to enjoy your healing, prosperity and victory NOW!

Prayer

Dear Father, I rejoice at your loving-kindness and the opportunity to feed on your Word and grow thereby! My faith is built strong and prevails today as I put your Word to work and take possession of all that belongs to me in Christ Jesus. Amen.

Further Study

Romans 4:17-21

(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be. And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb: He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Romans 11:1-24

Reading plan Psalm 79-81

2 Year Bible Luke 14:1-14

Reading Plan Judges 15-16

Rhapsody of Realities Pastor Chris Oyakhilome
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 8:40am On Aug 09, 2011
Live To Give! – Tuesday August 9, 2011 – Pastor Anita

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35).

The Lord Jesus, teaching in Luke 6:28 said “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom…” He thus established a spiritual principle which implies the more you give, the more you’d receive. This principle makes giving a channel through which God blesses you materially. As we read in our opening scripture, from our labour or work, we should support the weak through giving, for it’s more blessed to give than to receive.

God already took the responsibility to supply all your needs; not through the labour of your hands, but according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). So it would be wrong to rely on the income from your job for your life’s sustenance. There’re people who say the reason they work is to make a living, but that’s not what the Word teaches, it lets us know why we ought to work: “Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth” (Ephesians 4:28).

Giving is so important to God, and givers are very special to Him. He always responds to givers. Take for example the account of the Roman centurion in Luke 7:3-10. The Bible records that one day, the elders of the Jews pleaded with Jesus to heal his sick servant. Ordinarily, the Jews shouldn’t have anything to do with this Roman centurion because he was a Gentile. But they sought the Lord on his behalf because the man was a giver. Jesus responded and healed the centurion’s servant after they informed Him of how he had built them a synagogue.

Givers will always move the heart of God. God appeared to Solomon and gave him a “blank cheque,” only after Solomon offered to the Lord one thousand burnt offerings (1 Kings 3:3-5). Always cash-in on every opportunity to give in the house of God. Be prompt to pay your tithes, your first-fruit offerings, special seed offerings and other free-will offerings. Never let opportunities to give pass you by unutilized.

As you give, not only will the Lord multiply your seeds sown, He’ll also increase your capacity to give, so that you can have more. So for the giver, it’s a win-win situation: “And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every work.” (2 Corinthians 9:cool.

Confession

I’m a cheerful, joyous and prompt-to-do-it giver whose heart is in his giving. I’m a partner with God in the expansion of His Kingdom through my finances. I was born for this purpose, and I bring hope, succour and joy to millions around the world through my giving, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study

2 Corinthians 9:6

But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

Proverbs 3:9-10

Honour the LORD with thy substance, and with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, and thy presses shall burst out with new wine.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Romans 11:25-36

Reading plan Psalm 82-84

2 Year Bible Luke 14:15-24

Reading Plan Judges 17

Rhapsody of Realities Pastor Anita Oyakhilome
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2011
Bearers Of The Divine Order – Wednesday August 10, 2011 – Pastor Chris

for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people (2 Corinthians 6:16).

As Christians, we’re ‘vessels’ with the capacity to contain God in all His fullness. When Jesus walked the earth, He was the fullness of God encased in a human body: the fullness of the Godhead dwelt in Him bodily (Colossians 2:9). John 1:14 says "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.” He came to dwell among us, to show us that we too have the capacity to contain God: “of his fullness all we received, and grace for grace.”

If you’re born again, Christ dwells in you in His fullness through the Holy Spirit. You’ve thus become a God-carrying vessel; a bearer of divinity. You carry God everywhere you go. He shows up in you because you’re His living tabernacle: “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?”(1 Corinthians 3:16). You’re a God-conveyor; you make manifest the savour of His knowledge and glory in every place (2 Corinthians 2:14). His presence is evident in your words and deeds, for He has sent you as the effulgence of His glory to your world.

Jesus said in John 14:9 “…he that hath seen me hath seen the Father…” because He was the express image of the Father’s Person; the effulgence of His glory. When you received Christ, you didn’t receive a part of Him; you received the totality of divinity. You now have the life, nature and character of God, and have become a partaker of the divine nature.

God manifests His love, power, compassion and grace to the world today through you. So like Jesus, you too can say, “He that has seen me, has seen the Father.” 1 John 4:17 says as He is, so are we in this world. We’re like Him; born anew, in His image and in His likeness. This is great news! Sickness and disease shouldn’t have a place in your body because you’re the temple of the Holy Spirit. You’re a God-conveyor, a bearer of the divine order. Blessed be God!

Prayer

Dear Father, I rejoice to know that I am a participator in the divine experience; I thank you for making me a vessel fit for your sacred use as your centre of operation in the earth. As I share your Word with others. I manifest the savour of your knowledge to them, knowing that I am a bearer of the divine order, and my words are confirmed with signs following, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

2 Corinthians 4:7

But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Ephesians 3:17-19

That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Romans 12:1-16

Reading plan Psalm 85-88

2 Year Bible Luke 14:25-25

Reading Plan Judges 18

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2011
Maintain Your Testimony! Thursday August 11, 2011 – Pastor Chris

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death (Revelation 12:11).

Some Christians sometimes find themselves in a situation where, right after testifying of a miracle or a prophecy they received from the Lord, everything seems to turn upside down. For example, someone received healing and went ahead to testify openly of his miracle. Shortly after, the same symptoms he used to experience came back, and became even more severe. That’s an attack from the enemy, testing your confidence in what God has done in your life. At such times, what you ought to do is to maintain your testimony. You keep your victory shout on and refuse to allow those symptoms rob you of the healing you’ve received.

That you’re not “feeling” any symptom of sickness isn’t the proof that you’ve been healed. The proof of your healing is the Word of God. So, concerning your miracle, always maintain your testimony; don’t give in to the lies of the devil. The devil isn’t going to stand back and congratulate you when you receive a miracle from God. He’ll fire all his darts at you; but refuse to be moved.

It’s like what transpired right after the baptism of Jesus at the Jordan. God spoke out of heaven and said “This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased” (Matthew 3:17). Immediately, satan came to Jesus and asked “If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread” (Matthew 4:3). He tried to counter the very word God spoke about Jesus. But the Master was smarter than that; He told satan off with the Word. That’s what you need to do when satan comes to you with his lies and railing accusations; use the Word against him.

Whenever you receive a miracle or a word from God, you have just signed up for a fight of faith. The enemy will try all his antics and tactics to deceive you, but maintain your testimony, irrespective of how tough times get. That way, you deflate the enemy and deflect all the lying darts he throws at you (Ephesians 6:16, 2 Corinthians 2:11).

Confession

My confidence is in the Word of God and my heart is established upon the truth of who I am in Christ Jesus – a victor, an overcomer, and one in whom divinity dwells and reigns. I stand firm on the Word today in triumph against the wiles and tricks of the devil, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

Ephesians 6:16

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Romans 14-15:1-4

Reading plan Psalm 90-93

2 Year Bible Luke 15:11-19

Reading Plan Judges 20

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2011
Don’t Look For Deliverance! – Sunday August 14, 2011 – Pastor Chris

Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: (Colossians 1:12-13).

If you’re born again, you’re already delivered from the power of satan, and translated into the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. God is not going to deliver you any more than He’s already done. You don’t need deliverance from satan. By virtue of the new birth, you’ve been made superior to satan and therefore not subject to him and his demons.

It’s wrong for any child of God to continually seek deliverance, as some do, moving from one deliverance session to the other. Such folks will never be delivered because they’re busy looking for something that’s already theirs. I’m aware however, that there could be certain young converts who due to ignorance of the Word, could be oppressed by satan. They need the knowledge of God’s Word on how to exercise their authority in Christ and say “No” to satan’s manipulations.

God couldn’t have made a new creation that’s subject to the devil. Rather, He made us superior to the cohorts of darkness, giving us power and authority to cast them out (Luke 10:19, Mark 16:17). It’s only the man or woman that’s ignorant of the Word of God that goes about seeking to be delivered from satanic bondage. This is one of the reasons you have to be a functional member in a thriving Church, where the Word of God is taught, believed and lived!

When you know the Word for yourself you’ll be able to tell the devil off, and keep him in his place – under your feet. Get to know the Word and apply it to every area of your life, and you’ll always operate from the stand-point of victory.

Prayer

Dear heavenly Father, I thank you for the power in the Name of Jesus and for your Word by which I live. In your Word I find safety and strength; and by it I have authority over all principalities and powers, thrones and dominions, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come. Amen.

Further Study

John 8:32

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Luke 10:19

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Mark 16:17

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Romans 15:14-33

Reading plan Psalm 99-101

2 Year Bible Luke 16:1-12

Reading Plan Ruth 1-2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2011
Function By The Ability Of The Spirit – Monday August 15, 2011 – Pastor Anita

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts (Zechariah 4:6).

In 1 Samuel 2:9 the Bible says “…for by strength shall no man prevail.” That means no one makes it in life by sheer muscles or human ability. You can’t function by your own human strength, wisdom and intelligence and expect to achieve much. You can only make real impact and achieve incontrovertible success when you function by the ability of the Spirit.

Knowing this, the Apostle Paul declared in 2 Corinthians 3:5 (AMP): “Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments {or} to claim {or} count anything as coming from us, but our power {and} ability {and} sufficiency are from God.” When you function by the ability of the Spirit you’ll never be at your wits’ end. You’ll never run out of power or the divine might to accomplish whatever task you have ahead of you.

Zerubbabel, as read in our opening verse had a lot to accomplish for the Lord, but knew he couldn’t do the work with his human ability. So the Lord told the prophet Zechariah to give him the message: “Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit.” Now, he wasn’t telling Zerubbabel to just sit back and let the Spirit move him. Rather, he wanted him to function with the ability of the Spirit in accomplishing the work.

This was the secret to the success recorded by the Apostles in the Early Church as they carried out God’s Word. They functioned by the power of the Spirit. The Apostle Paul, for one, made copious references to the ability of God’s Spirit in him. In Colossians 1:29 he said, “Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.” He knew there was something energizing him from within, it was the power of the Spirit. No wonder He said “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me” (Philippians 4:13).

Recognize the working of the Spirit in you. That consciousness will produce a divine force that’ll propel you to accomplish things supernaturally – at your work, school, home, in your finances, physical body – and in every area of your life. Hallelujah!

Confession

I’m energized for victory and positioned for the transcendent life by the Spirit of God who lives in me! By Him I labour, striving according to the working of His power that works within me mightily. I’m excelling in every area of my life, because the competence and excellence by which I function is by the Spirit.

Further Study

Acts 1:8

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

1 Samuel 10:6-7

And the Spirit of the LORD will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man. And let it be, when these signs are come unto thee, that thou do as occasion serve thee; for God is with thee.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Romans 16

Reading plan Psalm 102-103

2 Year Bible Luke 16:13-18

Reading Plan Ruth 3-4

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2011
The Race Of Life – Tuesday August 16, 2011 – Pastor Chris

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us. (Hebrews 12:1).

There’s a race of life, and everyone is involved in that race, whether or not they know it. In Philippians 3:13-14, Paul said, “Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before. I press toward the mark of the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.” When he said, “I press toward the mark for the high calling of God in Christ Jesus,” the Greek word translated “press” is “dioko” which means to run swiftly so as to win a prize.

Not only is it important for you to know that life is a race, it’s even more imperative that you know how to run your race and run it to win. Your race is the destiny, calling, or purpose of God for your life, which you must fulfill. There’re many who live without discovering the purpose of God for their lives let alone to fulfill it. You must do all you can to run fast, because the time is short, and the adversary will do everything to frustrate you from reaching your goal.

In our opening scripture, we’re admonished “to run with patience”; that means with painstakingness, stick-ability, constancy and endurance. It reminds of the Spirit’s admonition through the Apostle Paul in 1 Corinthians 15:58: “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”

What is that thing the Lord has called you to do? Commit your whole being to it. Let your heart’s cry be to fulfill God’s purpose and plans for your life. Run your race to win. Like the Apostle Paul, run with a purpose. So that at the end, you too can boldly declare, “I have finished my course, I have kept the faith,” and then receive the crown of glory from the Master.

Confession

Blessed Lord, I thank you for giving me a purpose and a destiny; I’m running swiftly to win the prize of the high calling of God in my life, shaking off every hindrance, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study

1 Corinthians 9:23-27

And this I do for the gospel's sake, that I might be partaker thereof with you. Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

2 Timothy 2:5

And if a man also strive for masteries, yet is he not crowned, except he strive lawfully.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 1

Reading plan Psalm 104-106

2 Year Bible Luke 16:19-31

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 8:04am On Aug 17, 2011
The Training Of The Spirit – Wednesday August 17, 2011 – Pastor Chris

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come (John 16:13).

Jesus said in John 14:26, “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” The Christian life isn’t possible without the Holy Spirit. At best one can only have a nice religion without Him. The Holy Spirit brings the power of God into your life. He’s the one who nudges you from within to go and pray, and reminds you to study the Word. In your times of prayer, He brings words into your spirit, in other tongues, so that you’re able to commune with the Father in a holy heavenly language only He understands.

Always listen to the Holy Spirit. Often times He trains us to recognize and obey His voice. In the army, soldiers are drilled regularly, not because there’s war, but because they’re being prepared for war. They’re being trained to become tough and to learn to take orders. That’s the same way the Holy Spirit trains you. When He makes you do things, don’t ask “What’s the purpose?” He’s looking at a larger picture; He’s getting you ready and prepared for the future He has for you.

Sometimes while in church, the Pastor makes everyone stand up; don’t complain that he’s making you stand again and again. That’s not learning to listen to the Holy Spirit. You may not know, but He’s training you to endure hardness as a good soldier. You may wonder why your Pastor makes you pray for a long time, but it’s the Spirit training you to learn to stay at the place of prayer. There’s a training process in Christ, and you have to ensure you yield yourself totally to it.

Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for the indwelling presence of the Holy Spirit in my life. His presence is the greatest blessing I could ever have, for He is my advantage and the secret to the glorious and successful life. I yield myself totally to you dear Holy Spirit, to fulfill your ministry in my life and manifest your glory through me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

Acts 11:11-12

And, behold, immediately there were three men already come unto the house where I was, sent from Caesarea unto me. And the Spirit bade me go with them, nothing doubting. Moreover these six brethren accompanied me, and we entered into the man's house:

Acts 16:6-7

Now when they had gone throughout Phrygia and the region of Galatia, and were forbidden of the Holy Ghost to preach the word in Asia, After they were come to Mysia, they assayed to go into Bithynia: but the Spirit suffered them not.

Romans 8:14

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 2

Reading plan Psalm 107-108

2 Year Bible Luke 17:1-10

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2011
Too Blessed To Be Rejected! – Thursday August 18, 2011 – Pastor Anita

Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him and he would have given thee living water (John 4:10).

Many people suffer the pain of rejection. They allow the devil’s lie to them that they were rejected because they had a problem or because their lives were being influenced negatively by demons. They believe this until it becomes their consciousness and steals their enthusiasm for success. They stop trying and resign to failure. “What’s the use?” they say, “I know I’ll be rejected.”

This isn’t the kind of life you’ve been called to as a child of God. Psalms 5:12 says, “For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.” You’ve been called to a life of abundant favour. The only reason anyone may reject you is because they don’t know you. One time, Jesus was by a well in Samaria and asked a woman by the well for a drink of water (John 4:5-10). The woman responded saying, “You know you are a Jew and I, a Samaritan; you’re not supposed to be asking me for water.” Jesus then said to her: “If you knew the person asking you for water, you would ask Him for water and He would have given you living water.” She declined the Master simply because she didn’t know who He was.

Can you see now that you’re not the problem? If Jesus could be rejected, then it means it can happen to you too, but never take it personal. You’re too blessed to be rejected! You’re a joint-heir with Christ and you’re the seed of Abraham, therefore go everywhere with boldness. When people turn you down, look at them with love and say “If only you knew me, you’d act differently!”

Confession

I’m the seed of Abraham. Not only am I blessed, I’m a blessing to my world also. Everywhere I go, I have favour because I exude the sweet-smelling savour of Christ. No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I’m in charge.

Further Study

Matthew 10:11-15

And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence. And when ye come into an house, salute it. And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 3

Reading plan Psalm 109-112

2 Year Bible Luke 17:11-19

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 3

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2011
Be Led By The Spirit, Through The Word – Saturday August 20, 2011 – Pastor Chris

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come (John 16:13).

In Matthew 15:19, Jesus said “For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.” This means man, on his own is capable of destroying himself. Therefore, it’ll be out of place to argue that “the voice of man is the voice of God,” or as some say, “Majority can’t be wrong.” Any thought, word theory, argument or direction that proceeds from the natural man shouldn’t be trusted since it’s not substantiated by the Word of God.

“But how can I know and follow the right counsel, in a world where there’re so many voices?” you might ask. Firstly, the Word of God is the voice of God, and that’s your surest guide in life. Get acquainted with the Word, for that’s the way you get to know the counsel of the Spirit. Jesus said in John 10:27, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”

In addition, prior to His ascension, Jesus made an emphatic statement about the ministry of the Holy Spirit – to lead and guide you in life: “And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever” (John14:16 AMP) The Holy Spirit lives in you, and He also goes with you. As you spend time in fellowship with Him and with the Word you’ll learn to discern His voice from that of men; you’ll always receive proper guidance.

No other personality in this life can lead you into success, victory and rest as the Holy Spirit would. You’ll take accurate decisions, go to the right places at the right time, and your life will be in sync with God’s perfect will when you yield to the Holy Spirit by following His Word. Remember, “…as many are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God” (Romans 8:14).

Prayer

Dear Father, I thank you for giving me your precious Holy Spirit to be my guide, teacher, counselor and comforter. I yield my spirit to Him only, to be led, instructed and directed in all my dealings in life. As I do this, my entire life is transformed from glory to glory, in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen.

1 John 2:27

But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 5

Reading plan Psalm 117-118

2 Year Bible Luke 17:31-37

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 5-6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 10:05am On Aug 21, 2011
A Family Of Champions – Sunday August 21, 2011 – Pastor Anita

For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, (Ephesians 3:14-15).

Every Christian belongs in God’s family; and it’s a family of Champions, for we’re champions from Zion. The eleventh chapter of the book of Hebrews gives us an incisive chronicle of the acts of faith by some of the members of our family. These great men of old became champions in life, accomplished phenomenal victories by faith.

Their faith serves as an example for us today, and their deeds were written for our inspiration and edification; letting us know we can do the same. Let’s for instance consider the attitude of one of these great champions from our family – Caleb. He was so full of faith that at age eighty-five, when he ought to have retired from active service, he said to Joshua, “Remember forty years ago, God made a promise through Moses to give me Hebron. Give me Hebron now and I will drive out the giants” (Joshua 14:10-12).

The fifteenth chapter of the book of Joshua tells us how he drove out the giants from Hebron without requesting help from the army of Israel. All Caleb needed was the assurance that God was with him. That’s the mentality we ought to have always, because we are born into this great family of faith-heroes.

The Bible admonishes us to be “followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises” (Hebrews 6:12). This refers to those who, through faith, faced and overcame circumstances. They transcended the world of their time and subdued it. Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, the prophets of old, the Lord Jesus Christ and the apostles – these are champions from our Kingdom; they’ve all set for us examples of faith to emulate.

Confession

I thank you Father for the great things you’ll accomplish through me today, because my faith is strong and unwavering. I have overcome the systems of this world; therefore I refuse to be bound by the limitations that exist in the world. My life is upward and forward because I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. Glory to God!

Further Study

Hebrews 11:8

By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.

Hebrews 11:7

By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 6

Reading plan Psalm 119:1-112

2 Year Bible Luke 18:1-8

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 7-8

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
Empowered For The Miraculous – Monday August 22, 2011 – Pastor Chris

And behold, I send the promise of my Father: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until ye be endued with power from on high (Luke 24:49).

Before His crucifixion, the Lord Jesus promised the disciples and others who would believe in Him that not only would they do the works He did, they would do even greater works (John 14:12). Jesus made this promise because on His request, the Father was sending the Holy Spirit to reside in us – to enable and empower us for the miraculous: “And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever” (John 14:16 AMP).

Through the power of the Holy Sprit living in you, there’s absolutely no height of success or victory you can’t achieve. 2 Corinthians 4:7 says, “But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.” You have inside you the supernatural elixir for victory; you can do all things through the Holy Spirit that lives within you. He’s the One who brings into your life the enablement to blaze new trails and cause new things to happen.

From the Master’s emphasis in our opening scripture, He knew we wouldn’t be able to fulfill the divine call without the divine enablement that the Holy Spirit brings. But blessed be God; we’ve been imbued with power from on high for the miraculous: “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth” (Acts 1:cool. The Holy Spirit has enabled you to produce proofs of Christ’s resurrection and the reality of God’s Kingdom. He’s all you need to live supernaturally in this life.

Remember, the Holy Spirit in the life of Jesus made Him “the Christ” and enabled Him to do the mighty works He did. That same Spirit lives in you today; He has anointed you, and made it possible for you to do the impossible. Never again say you’re helpless or ordinary, for the “enabler” – Holy Spirit – has taken up residence in you, making you more than a man.

Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for filling me with your precious Holy Spirit. He has made me more than a man and has made my life truly supernatural. I can do all things through that anointing that enables me to live victoriously every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

Acts 1:8 AMP

But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth.

2 Corinthians 3:5-6

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 7

Reading plan Psalm 119:113-176

2 Year Bible Luke 18:9-17

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 9

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2011
Disallow “Illegal Transactions” In Your Body – Tuesday August 23, 2011 – Pastor Chris

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live (Romans 8:13).

In 1 Corinthians 6:19, the Bible says “What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?” This means your body belongs to the Lord, and you’re the custodian of it. You’re a spirit, but God gave you a body to function with here on earth.

It’s true that the Holy Spirit dwells in you, but it’s your sole responsibility, not His, to forbid sickness, pains or disease from lording it over you. Our opening scripture admonishes you to put a stop to such “illegal transactions” in your body. That’s what it means when it says “mortify the deeds of the body.” It means to make extinct, put to death or disallow the deeds prompted by the body; letting you know you have the right to decide what happens to your body.

We will all give account to the Lord for whatever we allow in our body (2 Corinthians 5:10). Satan may launch an attack on your physical body, but it’s your responsibility to disallow such illegal transaction. You may suddenly wake up to a terrible discomfort in your body; don’t fret. Instead grab that part of your body and say “I refuse to accommodate any trouble in my body; I demand a restoration in the Name of Jesus”; and it shall be so.

Remember, Jesus said “…Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven (Matthew 18:18). The word “bind” also means “forbid” or “disallow.” In other words, Jesus is saying “…Whatsoever thou shalt forbid or disallow on earth shall be forbidden or disallowed in heaven…” So if you forbid sickness from your body, as an illegal transaction, it will stay forbidden.

Your body is like your world, and you’re in charge of it. What you endorse concerning it is what God accepts. Therefore, don’t neglect to speak health to your body and give yourself enough rest when it’s necessary. Your body was made to function in such a way as to bring glory to God; not “illegal transactions.”

Prayer
Dear Father, my body is your temple and your dwelling place. I yield every fibre of my body to Your Word, as a living sacrifice, so that I might bring glory to your Name. No sickness shall reign in my body and sin shall not lord it over me, because I belong to you. Thank you for this great privilege, in Jesus Name. Amen.

Further Study

2 Corinthians 5:10

For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Romans 6:13

Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 8

Reading plan Psalm 120-127

2 Year Bible Luke 18:18-27

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 10

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 8:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
Won Over By His Love – Wednesday August 24, 2011 – Pastor Anita

The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee (Jeremiah 31:3).

Some Christians imagine God as the “no nonsense daddy” who gives His kids the “cold shoulder” or “silent treatment” when they do something wrong. But God isn’t that way. He doesn’t withdraw His love or break fellowship with you because you sinned. Rather, when you err, He even seeks to get your attention, to help you and correct you. At such times He draws your attention to His Word to guide you out of error unto repentance.

Never think of God as a Father who holds on to “issues” with His kids, ready to consume them with fire for doing something wrong. He never leaves you nor forsakes you, even when you err. He knows you’re maturing in the Kingdom-life, hence He expects you to keep learning His Word and growing, till you come to maturity.

The Father’s love for you is too strong and immeasurable for Him to withdraw from you from doing something wrong. Romans 2:4 lets us know that it’s the goodness of God that leads men to repentance; not His judgment. He visited His anger and judgment on the children of Israel in the Old Testament, yet they couldn’t keep His Word. But in our case, He won us over by His love. No wonder He said in our opening scripture “I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn thee.”

John 14:16 Jesus said, “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.” Also, in Matthew 28:20, Jesus said, “…lo, I am with you always.” The Father’s presence, love, grace, tender mercies and compassion abides in you and with you forever. Therefore be persuaded that He loves you more than life, and nothing can separate you from His love: “For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come. Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord” (Romans 8:38-39).

Prayer

Precious Father, thank you for the rich fellowship of the Holy Spirit which I enjoy lavishly today! Thank you for your great love, compassion, mercy and grace. Your faithfulness, O Lord, is from everlasting to everlasting. I worship you, righteous Father, for bringing me into a love-union with you, in Jesus’ Name Amen.

Further Study

John 15:13

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 5:8-10

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 9

Reading plan Psalm 128-134

2 Year Bible Luke 18:28-34

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 11-12

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by bawana44(m): 1:14am On Aug 25, 2011
PLEASE AND PLEASE AM A NEW CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY. AND I HAVE BEEN SHOWN A LOT OF THINGS BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHICH I PUT DOWN IN A BOOK. I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PUBLISH THIS BOOK SO THAT MORE PEOPLE CAN HEAR WHAT THE LORD HAS TO SAY BUT IT IS A GREAT NEWS THAT I AM BRINGING TO YOU. I IMPLORE YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. HELP ME PURCHASE THESE EBOOKS. (THEY ARE EBOOKS FOR NOW) AT THE RATE OF JUST 300. THE PROCEEDS I CAN GATHER WILL BE DIRECTED TOWARDS THE PUBLISHING OF THIS BOOK AS AN HARD COPY.

ABOUT THE BOOK

THIS BOOK IS INSPIRED PURELY AND SOLELY BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. IT CONTAINS THE TRAVAILS AND TRIBULATIONS OF A MUSLIM MAN AND HOW GOD MANIFESTED HIMSELF IN HIS LIFE AND IN THE LIFE OF PEOPLE THAT ARE CLOSE TO HIM. IT IS A MUST READ FOR EVERY BODY IN EVERY FACETS OF LIFE,

PLEASE IF YOU WANT A COPY,
SEND ME AN EMAIL @ ANNOITEDDAVE   @ YAHOO .COM

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME AND MONEY

GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2011
Plug In With Your Faith – Friday August 26, 2011 – Pastor Chris

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him (Hebrews 11:6).

There’re those who out of their ignorance of the Scriptures wonder how come God’s ministers are unable to just heal every sick person in the world. “If Jesus were here, He would heal everybody”; they’d say. Such statements are from those who are spiritually unlearned. When Jesus walked the earth, He “didn’t heal everybody.” As a matter of fact, He “couldn’t” heal everybody.

This may sound strange to you, but study the Bible for yourself; you’ll find something amazing when you read the latter part of Mark 5, into the first five verses of Mark 6. Jesus had raised a young woman from the dead. (Mark 5:39-43). Right after that, He came into his home country and the Bible says He could there do no mighty work, except that He laid His hands upon a few sick folk, and healed them. Mark 6:5-6 tells us that as a result, He marveled at their unbelief, and then went around about the villages, teaching.

He tried to heal the people and He couldn’t. This wasn’t a function of His inability, for He is Himself God and can do all things, but their unbelief short-circuited His power. Hence He resorted to teaching the Word of God to impart faith to them and rid their hearts of unbelief. So the fault wasn’t with Jesus, but with the people who didn’t plug into God’s power with their faith. It’s the same today; the power of God is with us and available to us twenty-four hours a day, but you must plug into it with your faith for it to work for you.

Receiving from God is based on the simple principle of faith. With faith, you plug into God’s abundant supply, and take a hold of whatever you desire. The woman with the issue of blood didn’t wait for Jesus to pray for her. She connected to God’s power by faith and pulled out her healing. When Jesus later spoke to her, He said: “Thy faith hath made thee whole” (Matthew 9:22). Your faith is the plug by which you connect to the power of God. That power is always available; tap into it.

Confession

My faith is alive and working. With it, I’ve connected into God’s unending supply, taking full advantage of His inexhaustible grace, wealth and wisdom, thus making the miraculous my daily experience. Glory to God!

Matthew 21:21

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1

Reading plan Psalm 139-141

2 Year Bible Luke 19:1-10

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 14

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2011
Promote Unity In The Body – Sunday August 28, 2011 – Pastor Chris

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments; As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore. (Psalms 133:1-3).

As a child of God you’re a member of God’s family, and it’s expedient for you to find your place in God’s house and contribute meaningfully. Now, in your bid to function in the house of God, you may join certain activity groups, cells or teams where you work alongside other believers. If you’re in such teams, learn to be a team player. Always communicate with the rest of the team in such a way that lets them know you’re in agreement with them. If for any reason you’re not in agreement, express it in love so there will be no contention. Don’t assume they should know; always speak up and never let disunity persist.

When we dwell together in unity as believers God commands the blessing, even life forever more (Psalms 133). Therefore, be quick and apt to project unity because it produces power. In Genesis 11, we see how the whole world had one language and everyone functioned in unity. When they decided to build a tower that would reach into the heavens, God said, “Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do” (Genesis 11:6).

This lets us know how much power there is in unity, and how much we can achieve for the Kingdom if we learn to work together. We must therefore learn to put our differences aside and pursue the Master’s vision with singleness of purpose. Our passion and pursuit must be to see that the whole earth is covered with the knowledge of God’s Word as the waters cover the sea. We must stand in one spirit, with one mind, and strive together for the faith of the Gospel (Philippians 1:27).

Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for making me a member of the greatest family ever – the family of God! I walk worthy of the vocation wherewith I’m called, with all submissiveness and meekness, forbearing with my fellow brothers and sisters in love, and endeavouring to keep unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

1 Corinthians 12:12

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

Ephesians 4:1-3

I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 12

Reading plan Psalm 146-150

2 Year Bible Luke 19:20-27

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 16

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 8:06pm On Aug 29, 2011
Your Words Release Spirit-power! – Monday August 29, 2011 – Pastor Chris

A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit (Proverbs 15:4).

The most potent force in the universe is the force of words. Through them, God created the entire world; He framed everything with His words, and lets us know we can do the same. Words release spirit-power. In Genesis 1, the Bible shows how the earth was a chaotic mass and the Spirit of God moved over the face of the deep. He incubated upon the face of the waters as a hen would brood over its eggs, but no change was obvious until God spoke.

When He spoke, He released spirit-power through words and whatever He said became. When He said “Let there be light,” spirit-power was released and light suddenly came forth out of darkness. In John 6:63, Jesus said, “…the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.” This is very important. Everyone releases spirit when he speaks, but not everyone releases life. In fact, many people release death all the time into their lives, families, finances, business and future when they speak, without knowing it. Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”

That God gave us the ability to speak is evidence of His great love for us, for He gave us the tool to frame our worlds to conform to His perfect will. We’re the products of words. Words – the right words – build us, and programme us for success, victory and progress. But the wrong words destroy a man’s life. It matters the kind of words you speak about yourself. Speak only lifting – Spirit-inspired words that give life – not words that destroy. Remember, your tomorrow will be a reflection of the words you speak today, so speak life-giving words.

Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for giving me the ability to speak words of power that produce life. I speak peace, progress, prosperity and health concerning my life. My life is for your glory, solely dedicated to doing your will and making your Name known in the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

Proverbs 10:11

The mouth of a righteous man is a well of life: but violence covereth the mouth of the wicked.

Proverbs 15:23

A man hath joy by the answer of his mouth: and a word spoken in due season, how good is it!

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 13

Reading plan Proverbs 1-2

2 Year Bible Luke 19:28-40

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 17

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2011
Program Your Spirit For Success – Wednesday August 31, 2011 – Pastor Chris

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

After you’ve come to Christ and are born again, the next thing is to build your faith with the Word so your spirit will be programmed for success and victory. A Christian who doesn’t programme his spirit with the Word won’t enjoy a life of victory. He’ll be amongst those who say, “I don’t know why bad things always happen to me; after all, “I’m a Christian.” The problem is he hasn’t programmed his spirit with the Word.

It’s like giving birth to a child and locking the child away in a room, only to bring him out among people who are lame. Even though that child wasn’t crippled, he’ll never walk because his senses haven’t been trained to respond to upright motion. So a man could be born again, be regular in church, help others, and be very kind-hearted, yet not experience the best of his inheritance in Christ. Even if he gets ministers of God to pray for him, it still wouldn’t amount to much if he hasn’t programmed his own spirit for the glorious life.

How do you programme your spirit? It’s by learning and talking God’s talk. One of those verses of Scripture you need to learn is 2 Corinthians 5:17: “Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.” To be in Christ means to be born again, so this verse is referring to you. It says now that you’re in Christ, you’re a new creation. You’re not going to be; you already are a new kind of man – a new species. Old things – sicknesses, limitations, and failures – are passed away.

This is God’s talk. God’s Word is His thoughts clothed with vocabulary. So to programme your spirit, you have to talk God’s Word. Affirm all those glorious things He has said about you. Say continually “I’m a new creation, born anew into a life of victory, glory and prosperity! Failure, disappointment and defeat are all passed away, behold, I have a brand new life of greatness and success.”

Confession

I’m born again; therefore I put off the old man and all his carnal desires. I yield myself to the programming of the Spirit through the Word of God and by so doing my progress is assured. Praise God!

Further Study

Ephesians 4:21-24

If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.

Colossians 3:9-10

Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 15:1-34

Reading plan Proverbs 5-7

2 Year Bible Luke 20:1-8

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 19

Diane Maartens
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2011
“Just Walk Out!” – Thursday September 1, 2011 – Pastor Chris

And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness (Romans 8:10).

The Bible tells us how on a certain day, the Apostle Peter went through the quarters, visiting the saints at Lydda. There he found a certain man named Aeneas, who was sick of the palsy and was bedridden for eight long years. He had received the Gospel in that condition and believed in Jesus Christ. But when Peter came to him and saw him lying paralyzed on the bed, he said: “Aeneas, Jesus maketh thee whole: arise, and make thy bed” (Acts 9:34), and immediately the man stood up healed.

Peter didn’t pray for the man; he didn’t have to. All he did was to give him the Gospel in a nutshell; he said “Aeneas, Jesus makes you well.” That’s what the Gospel message can do in the life of anyone who receives it. Peter realized that the life of Christ in Aeneas was all the latter needed to overcome paralysis. No wonder our opening scriptures says, “And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness” (Romans 8:10).

As a Christian you can walk out of any condition that’s contrary to the Word of God concerning you. You don’t have any business remaining one more day in that painful, pitiful or unfavourable condition! Just get up and walk out of it. You can walk out of sickness, poverty, lack and want! All you have to do is stop thinking, talking and acting like the man who’s sick, poor and in lack. On the contrary, start thinking and talking and acting like the man who is healthy, strong, rich, prosperous and victorious in Christ Jesus! That’s the way to walk out of your limitations.

Those around you may have known you as the man or woman who always complained of being broke or sick, but now, you’ve changed your language and mannerisms! All they hear you say now is who you are in Christ; you’ve walked out on the devil and the imitations of life! Glory to God!

Prayer

Dear Father, I rejoice exceedingly for the grace and ability you’ve given me in Christ Jesus. By that ability I’m able to do all things and walk out of every unpleasant circumstance. Christ in me is my hope and assurance, victory and faith in Christ Jesus. Blessed be God!

Further Study

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Mark 9:23

Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 15:35-58

Reading plan Proverbs 8-9

2 Year Bible Luke 20:9-18

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 20

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by manakeagie: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2011
Mabell May God surely Bless you , I love your daily devotions , they bless me and give a brand start for daily work,
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 9:15am On Sep 02, 2011
Be The Best Of You – Friday September 2, 2011 – Pastor Chris

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well (Psalm 139:14).

I’m always excited to read this verse of scripture. It describes the peculiarity and uniqueness of every child of God. You’re the Father’s pride; a creation of wonder. There’s so much God has put within your system that makes you a peculiar treasure of inestimable value.

In Genesis chapter 12:2, God said to Abraham, “And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:” You’re the seed of Abraham now that you’re in Christ: “if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed” (Galatians 3:29). By virtue of being Abraham’s seed not only are you blessed, you’re also a blessing. You carry the blessing with you and have become a dispenser of blessings everywhere you go. No wonder 1 Peter 2:9 declares: “But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.”

Take some time today and meditate on who you are in Christ Jesus! You’re God’s perfectly crafted masterpiece; His complete and thoroughly finished product. You’ve been set forth to manifest His glory and show forth His praises to the world around you. Your responsibility now is to be the best of you for God. You’re the only one of you that He has. He’s never had another one like you; He doesn’t have another like you, and will never have another like you. That’s how unique you are. Therefore, be a success for Him! Be the best of you for Him, and give Him your all.

Prayer

Dear heavenly Father, I ascribe all glory, honour and majesty to your great and wonderful Name! Thank you for making me a peculiar treasure, separated unto you to bring you glory! I release myself to you and declare that by the power of your Spirit, your purpose for my life is fulfilled, to the glory and praise of your Name. Amen.

Further Study

1 Peter 2:9 AMP

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God's] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 1 Corinthians 16

Reading plan Proverbs 10-11

2 Year Bible Luke 20:19-26

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 21

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 9:22am On Sep 02, 2011
manakeagie:

Mabell May God surely Bless you , I love your daily devotions , they bless me and give a brand start for daily work,

thank you so much.
its good to hear such testimonies
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2011
Take Charge! – Saturday September 3, 2011 – Pastor Anita

And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD (Isaiah 11:2).

When you study the great prophets of old, you will discover that many of them were persecuted at one time or the other because of the Word of God they stood for. For example, the Prophet Jeremiah was persecuted by those around him for preaching against their wickedness, to the extent that he was put in prison. He almost became weakened and discouraged as a result of this. But eventually, he couldn’t hold still anymore. He took charge by the power of God’s Spirit and declared God’s Word without fear or intimidation: “Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay” (Jeremiah 20:9).

From our opening scripture, the first of the seven Spirits of God mentioned by the prophet Isaiah is the Spirit of the Lord; that’s the Spirit of dominion. His ministry in you is to impart boldness to your spirit. He anoints you with power for service, and causes you to take charge of situations. When He takes charge of your life, timidity goes out the window.

In the Book of Acts, when persecution broke out against the early Church, the Bible says they lifted their voices in one accord and prayed to the Lord: “And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness” (Acts 4:31). No wonder when Peter who was once timid spoke, the rulers, religious leaders and scholars were fascinated by his boldness and took notice that he had been with Jesus (Acts 4:13).

When you received the Holy Spirit, you were imparted with boldness and dominion to achieve supernatural things. You were enabled to preach the Gospel and declare your faith openly without fear. Remember, God has not given you the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7)

So take charge and dominate your environment.

Confession

I walk in dominion today because the Spirit of the Lord has mantled my heart and imparted divine courage to my spirit. Nothing in this world can stop or intimidate me from fulfilling my ministry of reconciliation committed to me by God. I manifest the glory of God’s Kingdom everywhere I go today, in Jesus Name.

Further Study

2 Timothy 1:7

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Acts 1:8

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 2 Corinthians 1-2:1-4

Reading plan Proverbs 12-13

2 Year Bible Luke 20:27-38

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 22

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 1:52pm On Sep 04, 2011
See The Beauty In Sinners – Sunday September 4, 2011 – Pastor Chris

For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost (Matthew 18:11).

T.L Osborn once made a striking statement during a conference many years ago, as he reviewed the spiritual condition of China. He was concerned about the millions of people in that nation at the time who didn’t know Jesus. As he ministered, it got to a point his voice broke, and addressing the young people in the congregation, he said, “Young people, may God make China beautiful to you.” I was touched by what he said. It got me thinking, and then I realized that really, until God makes the sinners beautiful to you, and you see their true value, you may never be able to reach them with the love of Christ.

It’s like the story of Michelangelo who went into a shop and saw a stone. The shop keeper said, “Nobody wants that stone. Why are you interested in it?” But the famous Renaissance sculptor replied, “I see an angel in the stone.” He saw what he could make out of a stone, and till date, he’s celebrated for creating the world’s marble wonder – the famous statue of David. I pray that God will open your eyes to see the beauty in the sinners around you.

Think for a moment, how one who was as injurious as Saul of Tarsus, could become such a wonderful apostle of Christ! Imagine the vast potentials for the Gospel that would have been lost had God not intervened to get him converted. It’s important that you look beyond the deeds of the unsaved around you and consider what they could become through the power of the Gospel. See the beauty in them and their potential greatness, for the Word of God has the ability to transform any life.

This kind of thinking would motivate you to preach the Gospel to every sinner. Remember, you’re the custodian of eternal verities. God has invested so much in you and has made you His partner in reaching others. You’re His steward of the Gospel message; and that’s the only message that can bring salvation to the sinner. So reach out today and bless your world with the message of Christ’s salvation.

Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for making me a custodian of the Gospel message, the only message that can save the sinner, and bring them into eternal life. I rejoice to know that you’ve counted me faithful and worthy to commit this blessed Gospel into my trust. I’m enabled by your Spirit to take the Gospel to the unsaved around me today in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 2 Corinthians 2:5-3:1-6

Reading plan Proverbs 14-15

2 Year Bible Luke 20:39-47

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 23

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 8:15am On Sep 07, 2011
The Gospel Of The Kingdom – Wednesday September 7, 2011 – Pastor Chris

And this gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations and then shall the end come (Matthew 24:14).

In the verse above Jesus didn’t say, “And the gospel of the Kingdom shall be preached in all the world.” Rather, He says “This Gospel of the Kingdom.” Using the demonstrative adjective “this,” He refers to a particular Gospel, and a particular kingdom – the Kingdom of God. Jesus came preaching not just any gospel, but “this Gospel of the Kingdom.” That means there’s a definite Gospel for us to preach as Christians.

The prophets came with their own gospels. John the Baptist came with a gospel; a gospel of repentance to the Jews. But when Jesus came, He preached a different message: “Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God” (Mark 1:14). This lets you know that the gospel you’re to embrace and preach; the Gospel you’re to believe, accept and live by is the Gospel of the Kingdom. But then what is the Kingdom of God?

The Kingdom of God isn’t a place; it’s the reign of God where He exercises His Lordship and expresses His glory and goodness. It’s not a physical Kingdom but a spiritual one, and this is why the Lord Jesus told the people not to look for it anywhere: “And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you” (Luke 17:20-21).

God’s plan is to set up His Kingdom in men’s hearts. The Gospel of the Kingdom therefore is the announcement that it’s now possible for all men to have God’s Kingdom set up in their hearts. This wasn’t possible in the days of Abraham, Moses, Elijah, and David. But now, in Christ Jesus, it’s possible for anyone who believes on His Name to receive the life, presence, beauty and glory of God in his heart. It’s now possible for God to be at home in your heart and set up His headquarters in you! What a great blessing this is!

God wants the whole world to know they can have the Kingdom of God set up in their hearts. No wonder He says in Ecclesiastes 3:11 that He has set eternity in the hearts of men. The Kingdom is in your heart, and you operate in it by functioning according to God’s Word.

Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for entrusting me with the Gospel of the Kingdom, and for setting up eternity in my heart! I take this same message to everyone in my world today, and as I do, their eyes are open to see the realities of the Kingdom, and the great life you’ve ordained for them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study

Mark 1:14-15

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Matthew 9:35

And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 2 Corinthians 6:3-7:1

Reading plan Proverbs 20-21

2 Year Bible Luke 21:20-28

Reading Plan 1 Samuel 26

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
Don’t Ignore The Holy Spirit – Tuesday September 13, 2011 – Pastor Chris

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever (John 14:16).

Listening to the Holy Spirit and following His leading and guidance is so important in the life of every child of God. Many today have gotten into the wrong jobs, wrong relationships and made terrible decisions because they ignored the counsel of the Holy Spirit. God the Father is in heaven, and so is the Lord Jesus. But the Holy Spirit is here with us, as the administrator of the grace of Jesus Christ and the love of God in our lives today. He’s the one that makes the presence of the Lord Jesus real to us. He communicates the mind of the Father to everyone who has received Him.

No wonder Jesus, before His ascension said, “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abode with you for ever” (John 14:16). Those who ignore the Holy Spirit can’t experience God’s love in reality. Life, without the Holy Spirit, is unexciting, hard, rough and tough. Someone once said, “The Christian life is very challenging; it’s fraught with too many problems.” Well, that’s for the one who ignores the Spirit. I’ve been a Christian for a long time and for me, it’s been a smooth sail, from glory to glory! My experience of life has been that of consistent progress, unending success and recurrent victory. It’s an awesome, wonderful and glorious experience, if you learn to walk with the Holy Spirit.

When you’re acquainted with the Holy Spirit you won’t consider any challenge you might face as obstacles to your faith; you’ll see them as bread. James 1:2 says count it all joy when you fall into divers tests. Why? There’s one living in you that helps you win and puts you over all of life’s challenges: “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). The Holy Spirit was sent to help you live the overcoming life, and bear you up in times of weaknesses and limitations (Romans 8:26); never ignore him.

Recognize the personal ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life and learn to walk with Him. He’s more concerned and passionate about your success than you could ever be. And as you yield to Him, He’ll perfect all that concerns you and lead you from glory to glory.

Prayer

Thank you dear Spirit of God for you presence, power and ministry in my life! I recognize and acknowledge you as the One at work in me, causing me to make progress and excel in my faith-walk; leading me in greater levels of glory! I thank you for making me a success, and for bringing beauty into my life, in Jesus’ Name’ Amen.

Further Study

John 16:13

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible 2 Corinthians 12

Reading plan Ecclesiastes 3-5

2 Year Bible Luke 22:44-53

Reading Plan 2 Samuel 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2011
The Word Liberates You – Friday September 16, 2011 – Pastor Chris

By Diane Maartens and Brandy Arombo · Last edited 7 hours ago · Edit Doc.For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another (Galatians 5:13).

I am often excited about the power and efficacy of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ; how it liberates men from bondage into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Anyone who embraces the Gospel is brought into a life of absolute liberty – a life of the miraculous – far removed from religion. Hence as a Christian, you must watch out and refuse to be ensnared by those who being in bondage already, try to put others who are at liberty into bondage.

People with this type of attitude were there in Paul’s day and are still around today. Their aim is to put others in the same bondage they are in. The Apostle Paul, referring to them in Galatians 2:4 said: “And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage.” It’s not surprising that they would try to do this. A man who isn’t free won’t see any reason for another person’s liberty. At every opportunity, he’ll try to rob others of their liberty. Even when they preach Christ, they do it in a way that condemns, subdues and brings their hearers into bondage.

Galatians 5:1 lets us know that Christ has made us free to live the glorious and exciting life of the Spirit; therefore refuse to be hampered with any yoke of slavery. John 8:32 says “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” The truth is the Word of God; your knowledge of the Word will keep you in perpetual victory, cleanse your heart and purge your conscience to serve God. It will foil every strategy of the enemy to put you in bondage, and build you up till you become a stalwart in the faith: “That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive” (Ephesians 4:14).

Confession

I rejoice O Lord because I’m at liberty to serve you and glorify you with my life! With my whole heart I do only those things which are pleasing in your sight, for my life is for your glory and sacred use! Thank you for bringing me into the glorious liberty of the sons of God; now I’m free to sing, shout and dance unto you in praise! Hallelujah!

Further Study

Galatians 5:1

Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

2 Corinthians 3:17

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Psalms 119:45

And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Galatians 2

Reading plan Song of Solomon 1-2

2 Year Bible Luke 23:1-12

Reading Plan 2 Samuel 5-6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by mabell: 11:18am On Sep 17, 2011
Speak In Tongues ANYTIME – Saturday September 17, 2011 – Pastor Chris

By Diane Maartens · Last edited 6 hours ago · Edit Doc.I thank you my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all (1 Corinthians 14:18).

There’re those who believe you can only speak in tongues when you’ve attained a certain “spiritual high” or ecstasy. They believe if you pray for a long time in your known dialect – in your understanding – you’d eventually get to that spiritual moment of ecstasy, where the Holy Spirit makes you lose your mind and then you start speaking in tongues. But that’s not the way it works.

The Bible says in 1 Corinthians 14:14-15: “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful. What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.”

Observe the Apostle Paul’s words; he said, “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prayeth, but my understanding is unfruitful…” In other words, I don’t understand what I’m saying because the words aren’t coming from my mind, but directly form my spirit. So what do I do? “…I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.”

Paul is telling us here that we can decide to pray either with our spirits or with our understanding. Thus, we don’t have to wait for any “spiritual high” or for the Spirit to take over our lips before we start praying in the spirit. The Spirit’s part is to give us utterance or the ability to speak in other tongues (Acts 2:4), which He has already done. Without that ability, we would be trying to form and force those words out of our mouths, which will fail.

The Bible says in Acts 2:4 that the Apostles were all filled with the Holy Ghost and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance. They didn’t create words; they spoke as the Holy Ghost gave them utterance. All they needed to do was open their mouths and speak. So you can speak in tongues anytime; even now! You don’t have to try and force the utterance. The Holy Spirit is you inspires those heavenly words in your spirit, which you’re to speak forth in other tongues. So it’s up to you to open your mouth in faith and speak in tongues whenever you choose!

Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for the indwelling presence of your Spirit in my life. He’s the one who gives me the ability to speak in tongues: that heavenly language given to us to commune directly with you. I take advantage of this unique ability today and always, in Jesus’ Name Amen.

Further Study

Joel 2:28

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Jude 1:20

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Bible Galatians 3:1-14

Reading plan Song of Solomon 3-5

2 Year Bible Luke 23:13-25

Reading Plan 2 Samuel 7-8

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.