Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (250343 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:29am On Dec 24, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

_FRIDAY 24_

*AMBASSADORS OF GOOD NEWS*

� ════════
*_We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain. (For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation) (2 Corinthians 6:1-2)._*

```||Pastor Chris```
━━━━━━━━━━
We’re living in the day of salvation; the day of God’s grace, not His wrath. The Bible says, *“For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ”* (Titus 2:11-13).

As we approach the end of this present world, we’re to live circumspectly, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present them perfect in Christ Jesus _(Colossians 1:28)._ He wants all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth _(1 Timothy 2:4)._

That’s why He sent us to preach the Good News of salvation; to preach the Gospel. This is the day of the Gospel, and *“Gospel”* means good news! We’re ambassadors of Good News: *“To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God”* (2 Corinthians 5:19-20).

In Matthew 9:37-38, Jesus said to His disciples, *“... The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.”* We’re His labourers for the harvest, His witnesses, sent with the message of His saving power. We’re the bearers of the Gospel of His grace.

Take the message everywhere this Yuletide. Preach it boldly, and He’ll confirm your words with signs, wonders and miracles. Remember, Jesus said, *“…this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come”* (Matthew 24:14).

This Gospel is the power of God unto salvation to everyone who believes. It’s the power of God to make sinners righteous, to bring men into fellowship with God. What an honour it is to be the bearer of the Good News of Christ’s salvation, helping people discover Jesus, and turning them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God.

*CONFESSION*
*_Dear Father, it’s such an honour to be the bearer of the Good News of Christ’s glorious salvation to mankind! Your truth is proclaimed in all the earth in these last days, and your Kingdom is established in the hearts of men. Many are snatched from destruction and damnation, into the glorious liberty of the sons of God. Blessed be your Name forever. Amen._*

*FURTHER STUDY*
2 Timothy 4:2 TLB; Romans 10:13-14; 2 Corinthians 5:18; Mark 16:15-16

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Revelation 16 & Haggai 1-2

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Acts 3:1-11 & Ezra 2

Today's Rhapsody Audio
https:///Rhapsodyaudio

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2021
Rhapsody Of Realities

JESUS IS THE REAL POWER

Sunday, December 26th 2021

Pastor Chris

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil (Hebrews 2:14).

The word “destroy” in the verse above is from the Greek “katargeo”, and it means “to bring to nought.” That means Satan has been brought to nothing; he was made powerless—he and his cohorts of hell. Colossians 2:15 (Conybeare) says, “He DISARMED the Principalities and the Powers [which fought against Him….” The principalities and powers have been disarmed by Jesus. Hallelujah!

The Phillips New Testament puts it thus: “And then having drawn the sting of all the powers ranged against us, He exposed them, shattered, empty and defeated, in His final glorious triumphant act!” He exposed them; He got them stripped and took away from them all of their armour—everything of value! Blessed be God!

That hasn’t changed; they’re in that condition till today: Disarmed! Crushed! Shattered! Exposed and defeated! The devil we’re dealing with today is crushed and dethroned. 1 Corinthians 2:6 talks about “…the dethroned Powers who rule this world” (Moffatt translation). In the spirit, they’re dethroned even though they seem to rule this world; the real power in the world today is the Name of Jesus!

Now you can understand why the apostles, in their day, were fearless and used the Name of Jesus fearlessly. It didn’t matter the persecution they faced; they were dauntless because they knew what power was really in office. They knew they were backed by the real power—Jesus Christ!

It’s the same in our day. We’re bold and confident in, and through Him. In His Name, we tame this world and keep Satan and his demons in subjection to us. In John 16:33 WEB, Jesus said, “...Cheer up! I’ve overcome the world”; when He did it, we were in Him. We overcame Satan, the world and its systems.

His Name has all authority. God has decreed that at His Name, every knee should bow—things and beings in heaven, on earth, and under the earth. And that every tongue should confess His Lordship, to the glory of God the Father (Philippians 2:10-11). Nothing and no one can stand against that Name. Thus, in celebrating Christmas, we’re proclaiming His victory, glory, power and dominion over the nations. The whole world belongs to Him. Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
Jesus is Lord over the nations; the whole world belongs to Him who brought life and immortality to light, having crushed, shattered and defeated Satan and the principalities of hell and darkness. The Name of Jesus is named upon the nations, and His righteousness reigns in the earth and in the hearts of men. Amen!

FURTHER STUDY:
Colossians 2:15 AMPC [God] disarmed the principalities and powers that were ranged against us and made a bold display and public example of them, in triumphing over them in Him and in it [the cross].

Hebrews 2:14 ASV Since then the children are sharers in flesh and blood, he also himself in like manner partook of the same; that through death he might bring to nought him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Ephesians 1:19-21 AMPC And [so that you can know and understand] what is the immeasurable and unlimited and surpassing greatness of His power in and for us who believe, as demonstrated in the working of His mighty strength, 20 Which He exerted in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His [own] right hand in the heavenly [places], 21 Far above all rule and authority and power and dominion and every name that is named [above every title that can be conferred], not only in this age and in this world, but also in the age and the world which are to come.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Revelation 18 & Zechariah 4-6

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 4:1-12 & Ezra 5

Good morning.
God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:31am On Dec 27, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*FOCUSED AND CONSISTENT*

Monday, December 27th .
Pastor Chris

_*A double minded man is unstable in all his ways (James 1:cool.*_

If you want to be perpetually successful, living the ever-victorious life you’ve been called to live, you have to be focused and consistent. In your confessions of faith, for example, you can’t talk strength, courage, victory, prosperity, health and wholeness, and at the same time speak weakness, fear, failure, poverty and sickness. The Bible says, _*“Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter?”*_ (James 3:11). That’s not going to work.

Our theme verse in the Amplified Version says, _*“…a man of two minds (hesitating, dubious, irresolute), [he is] unstable and unreliable and uncertain about everything [he thinks, feels, decides].”*_ That means in his way of prosperity, he’ll be unstable; on his road of greatness, he’ll be unstable as well.

There’re lots of people who believe in a life that’s “up and down”; by that I mean an inconsistent, unreliable and uncertain life. That’s not for the Christian; we go upward and forward only. We allow no distractions. Set your sail. It doesn’t matter what tries to pull you this way or that way; make the Word of God your focus: _*“…Turn not from it to the right hand or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go”*_ (Joshua 1:7 AMPC). Praise God!

The Bible says, _*“Looking away [from all that will distract] to Jesus, Who is the Leader and the Source of our faith…”*_ (Hebrews 12:2 AMPC). Set your focus and go for the goal; and the great God of glory, who’s at work in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure, will see to it that you’re a success and you fulfill His destiny for your life. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for your Word that inspires faith in my spirit and helps me maintain focus, attention and consistency on your Word in fulfilling my divine call. I remain steady, firm, resolved and unflinching in my confidence in you to guide me victoriously through life, every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *James 1:5-8* If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all [men] liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8 A double minded man [is] unstable in all his ways. *||*

*||* *Ephesians 4:14* That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; *||*

*||* *Deuteronomy 5:32* Ye shall observe to do therefore as the LORD your God hath commanded you: ye shall not turn aside to the right hand or to the left. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Revelation 19:1-10 & Zechariah 7-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 4:13-22 & Ezra 6

*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=>* https:///3i4dtTU

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

SEEING VISIONS IN PRAYER

Thursday, December 30th .
Pastor Chris

…I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions… (Acts 2:17).

God loves to show us visions when we pray. If you’re going to have extraordinary results in life, it’s important that you learn to catch the visions that the Spirit of God brings to you. When I pray, I see; I relate with divine visions; I’m lifted above this world; I receive ideas from God and get directions for life.

Some people don’t see visions when they pray. To be visionless is to be stagnated. But one sound idea from God can transform your life forever. This happens as you shut out the world and fellowship with the Holy Spirit in prayer. Then He shows you the future and helps you know the next vital step to take, and how to take it.

As you give yourself to the Word of God and yield to the leading of the Holy Spirit in prayer, He’d show you things to come, such that you don’t walk in darkness. Jesus said in John 16:13, “Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.”

Being born again and filled with the Holy Spirit, you can know something of your future. You should never find yourself in a situation where you don’t know what to do next in your life. In John 8:12, the Master said, “...I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” Knowing this, you don’t have to worry about tomorrow; you can take His light and set it into your future, and your path will be illuminated to know and walk in His perfect will for you. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the privilege of prayer, and the ability to see the right vision of who I am in Christ. My path is illuminated with endless possibilities. I see that I’m righteous, holy and perfected in Christ, and beloved of Him. What a blessing it is to see that I’m the carrier, as well as the effulgence of your glory, and the dispenser of your grace, mercies, goodness and salvation to my world. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Joel 2:28-29 And it shall come to pass afterward, [that] I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. ||

|| 2 Chronicles 26:5 And he sought God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of God: and as long as he sought the LORD, God made him to prosper. ||

|| John 16:13-14 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew [it] unto you. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 21 & Malachi 1-2

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 5:12-23 & Ezra 9-10

BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=> https:///3i4dtTU

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

OUR BLESSINGS UNVEILED

Friday, December 31st.

Pastor Chris

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him (1 Corinthians 2:9).

There’re those who read the verse above and conclude that there’re things God hasn’t revealed to us. But they are wrong. When it says, “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him,”
he’s quoting the Old Testament.

The next verse shows us the fulfillment: “But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God” (1 Corinthians 2:10). The twelfth verse refers to them as “the things that are freely given to us of God.” The Holy Spirit came to show you the things that are freely given to you. What are these things?

1 Corinthians 3:21 tells us: “Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours.” In other words, don’t glory in the flesh; don’t say, “My parents or my uncle is the owner or director of such and such organization; they’re going to help me stand strong financially.” Let your expectations not be in men, for all things are yours!

The next verse says, “Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours” (1 Corinthians 3:22). Things present and even things in the future: They’re all granted you in Christ Jesus. The Holy Spirit was sent into your life so that you’d know these things, and then you’d use words to appropriate them in your life.

Knowing this therefore, have no consciousness of lack or need. There’s nothing you require that God hasn’t already granted you: “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue” (2 Peter 1:3). He granted you all things and called you to glory and virtue; not to shame and suffering.

All that you require—whether money, ideas, human and material resources—have been granted you in Christ Jesus. You have everything required for an extraordinary life of righteousness and glory; everything that’s necessary for you to live and excel in the God-life. Christ is in you, and Christ is everything. Glory to God!

ARE YOU YET TO VOTE? Vote to Sponsor Copies of the Rhapsody of Realities � � � � Your vote helps us send Rhapsody of Realities around the world, a vote cost 1 dollars.
Kindly Vote here: https://rintalenthunt.org/vote/okaforemekacy391638484928

CONFESSION

All that I ever require—whether money, ideas or human and material resources—have been granted me in Christ Jesus. I have everything required for an extraordinary life of righteousness and glory; everything that’s necessary for me to live and excel in the God-life. Christ is in me, and Christ is everything. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Psalm 23:1 GNB The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need. ||

|| 2 Peter 1:2-3 NASB Grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord, 3 for His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and excellence. ||

|| Ephesians 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: ||

A Perfect Gift � Rhapsody of Realities is God's love note to mankind. Send copies around the world this Christmas, Sponsor Now @ http:///ROR-sponsorship

Watch Insightful Video by Pastor Chris on Ceflix using this link: https://ceflix.org/channel/profile/624

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Revelation 22 & Malachi 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 5:24-32 & Nehemiah 1-2

EXCEPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:29am On Jan 03, 2022
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*MAKE PRAYER A LIFESTYLE*

Monday, January 3rd .
Pastor Chris

_*In the same way, prayer is essential in this ongoing warfare. PRAY HARD AND LONG. Pray for your brothers and sisters. Keep your eyes open. Keep each other’s spirits up so that no one falls behind or drops out (Ephesians 6:18 MSG).*_

Giving time to prayer is very important. There’re times and certain situations that don’t require you to pray for a protracted period. There’re other times and situations that require importunity, heartfelt continuity in prayer. Both are very important, depending on what you’re dealing with. But the bottom line is that as a Christian, prayer must be a lifestyle.

The reason for prayer isn’t to convince God that you’re really serious about your objective for praying. Rather, it’s about what spending time in fellowship with Him does in your spirit. Give your best times, your most productive moments, to praying. Try not to be in a hurry during your prayer times, because sometimes, even when you think you’re done praying, the Holy Spirit might still want you to continue. He may bring words to you with which to pray. Remember, He has a ministry in our lives; He’s the One who teaches us how to pray.

When we pray, we don’t always know everything we’re supposed to say about certain situations. But God, through the Holy Spirit, teaches us what to say and how to pray correctly and effectively. That’s why giving time and attention in prayer is important. Give attention to praying in tongues; don’t be distracted.

When it’s time to pray, have the discipline to keep everything else aside. The more other things try to distract you, the more you should focus and keep praying. Let your spirit receive that discipline; then, you’ll achieve the primary purpose of prayer, which is the conditioning of your spirit and mind until God’s thoughts become your thoughts, and His words become your words. The specific, creative word on your lips that the Spirit brings to you at such moments of prayer produces result.

Few minutes of prayer isn’t sufficient to condition your spirit. You need to give God time and attention. In prayer, certain things are done to you and in you by the Holy Spirit; you’re so conditioned and transfigured that your way of talking, your choice of words, your character and behaviour are affected. Make yourself available for that conditioning to take place as you make prayer a lifestyle.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for the privilege of fellowship with you through the Spirit in prayer. Thank you for the privilege to side with you and enforce your will in the earth and exercise dominion over circumstances, Satan and his cohorts of darkness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Corinthians 14:15* What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also. *||*

*||* *1 John 5:14-15* And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: 15 And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him. *||*

*||* *Jeremiah 29:12* Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 3 & Genesis 6-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 6:9-15 & Nehemiah 6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:25am On Jan 05, 2022

CALLING THINGS INTO BEING

Wednesday, January 5th.

Pastor Chris

And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God (Luke 4:4).

Every child of God has to learn to call things into being. The Bible says God “...calleth those things which be not as though they were” (Romans 4:17). What is it that you require in your life? You can call it forth! Otherwise, it may never happen. But then, for your calls of faith to produce results, you must be a man or woman of prayer.

Prayer brings your spirit to a certain condition that makes your fellowship with God more real and synchronized. You become synchronized with His will and purpose; the thoughts of God become your thoughts; His words become your words.

Some people wonder why they quote Scriptures in the face of adversity and nothing happens. It’s not just the quoting of a scripture that produces results; it’s aligning one’s mind and heart with that scripture you’re quoting that works; it makes what you say go beyond how far your voice can travel.

At the time of prayer, let your mind be open and alert to God, to what He’s going to say to you. What He’ll say to you may not even be related to your requests, but whatever He says is what you need. Therefore, listen for His words in your spirit. It was His Word that created the whole world, and through His Word you can change the world. With that word in your mouth, you can call things forth and change the circumstances of your life and your world. Glory to God!

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Vote to Sponsor Copies of the Rhapsody of Realities. Your vote helps us send Rhapsody of Realities around the world, a vote cost 1 dollars.
Kindly Vote here: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

CONFESSION

In John 8:47, Jesus said, “He who is of God hears God’s words….” I’m born of God; therefore, I receive God’s Word for every situation. As I speak in tongues today, my spirit is fine-tuned to God’s frequency, and I receive the word that I require for a change. I walk in prosperity, victory, strength and health. I declare in the Name of the Lord Jesus that Satan’s influence in the nations is cut off, and demonic activities in the nations are paralyzed. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 4:17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, [even] God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. ||

|| Hebrews 4:12 For the word of God [is] quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and [is] a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. ||

|| Mark 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. ||

The clock is fast ticking and the windows of opportunity for preaching the Gospel are fast shutting down! The time is now. Click here to give at least one of Rhapsody of Realities Today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

Watch Insightful Video by Pastor Chris on Ceflix using this link: https://ceflix.org/channel/profile/624

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 5:1-20 & Genesis 12-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 7:12-21 & Nehemiah 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:29am On Jan 07, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

HONOUR, DIGNITY AND EXCELLENCE

Friday, January 7th .
Pastor Chris

That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him (Ephesians 1:17).

The Christian life is a call to glory and virtue; that means a call to a life of honour, dignity and excellence. You’ve been honoured, dignified and glorified; and the one who did it is God Almighty. Nothing can bring shame to you. Jesus took away every shame from your life. The Bible says, “Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God” (Hebrews 12:2).

You are the joy that was set before Him that made Him endure the Cross, despising the shame. Today, you’re without reproach. Hallelujah! Colossians 1:21-22 says, “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, TO PRESENT YOU HOLY AND UNBLAMEABLE AND UNREPROVEABLE IN HIS SIGHT.” Think about that!

2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” In his previous epistle in 1 Peter 1:11, he talked about the sufferings of Christ and the glory that should follow. Give yourself no option but to live a life of glory, honour and dignity, irrespective of hardships, injustice or persecutions; Christ in you, the hope of glory! Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the grace to shine and reign gloriously in life through righteousness. I show forth your praises and manifest your glory in the earth. My life is that of glory and excellence, devoid of reproach, contempt, aversion, sin and its attendant effects, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. ||

|| 1 Peter 1:11 Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 6:1-18 & Genesis 18-19

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 7:33-42 & Nehemiah 11

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:30am On Jan 08, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

HE SEEKS YOUR FAITHFULNESS

Saturday, January 8th 2022

Pastor Chris

…But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that (1 Corinthians 7:7).

In Matthew 25, Jesus talked about three servants who were entrusted with talents. One was entrusted with one talent, another with two talents, and the third, five talents (Talent being a weight measuring standard, usually of money, e.g. talents of silver). The talents were given to them on the basis of their abilities. So, what their master was looking out for was their faithfulness.

The one who got five talents came back with 100% success (Matthew 25:20). The one that was given two talents gained two more, which was also 100% (Matthew 25:22). But the servant that was given one talent was a disappointment to his master. He said, “Master, I know you very well; you like to reap where you didn’t sow; therefore, I kept your talent for you” (Matthew 25:24). He did nothing with it.

Evidently, he was a bellyacher. His life was never productive. He had only the ability to manage one talent, and he still ruined his chances. His master called him wicked and unprofitable because he desired him to be faithful. It’s the same with the Lord. As read in our theme verse, we’re all so uniquely graced and gifted by God, and He seeks faithfulness; He expects results.

You may wonder, “How do I know what’s expected of me?” It’s simple: You know what’s expected of you by what you’ve been told. The ability of God is given through His message; His Word. What did He expose you to? What information did He give you? When you analyze what He’s told you, you’ll understand His expectation of you.

Whatever the Lord has taught you or is teaching you, whatever He’s exposed you to and helped you to know are all for the furtherance of the Gospel. Therefore, find the opportunity to use them to advance His righteousness and the reign of His Kingdom in the earth.

Remember, He tests your faithfulness. If you’re faced with certain challenges or difficulties in carrying out what He’s asked you to do, your only option should be to win! Don’t have excuses. Be fully committed to the furtherance of the Gospel. Remain steadfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord. Surely, at the end of all things, the Lord will say to you, “...Well done, thou good and faithful servant…” (Matthew 25:21).

CONFESSION
The Lord has blessed me with abundant graces in Christ for the furtherance of the Gospel, and I’ll be faithful. My life is for His glory and the expansion of His glorious Kingdom and spread of His righteousness in the earth. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Romans 12:6-8 GNB So we are to use our different gifts in accordance with the grace that God has given us. If our gift is to speak God's message, we should do it according to the faith that we have; if it is to serve, we should serve; if it is to teach, we should teach; if it is to encourage others, we should do so. Whoever shares with others should do it generously; whoever has authority should work hard; whoever shows kindness to others should do it cheerfully.

1 Timothy 1:12 TPT My heart spills over with thanks to God for the way he continually empowers me, and to our Lord Jesus, the Anointed One, who found me trustworthy and who authorized me to be his partner in this ministry.

1 Corinthians 4:1-2 Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God. Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

Matthew 6:19-7:1-6 & Genesis 20-22

Acts 7:43-53 & Nehemiah 12
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:25am On Jan 10, 2022

ONE SPIRIT WITH HIM

Monday, January 10th.

Pastor Chris

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones (Ephesians 5:30).

In John 15:5, Jesus said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches….” That’s a description of oneness; the same message communicated in our theme verse. The word “members” in our theme verse is the Greek “melos” and it means limbs, like you have your hands and your legs; we’re the limbs of His body!

1 Corinthians 6:15 breaks it down even further. It says, “Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ?...” This is referring to the Church; it means your very legs are Jesus’ legs! Your hands are His hands; your body is the physical extension of Christ in the world. An understanding of this will give you a new mindset about who you really are. You couldn’t be one with Him and be sickly. You couldn’t be one with Him and have failed organs. His life in you perfects you through and through.

The same message is detailed in 1 Corinthians 12:27: “Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.” That means you’re definite members; describable members. Hallelujah! You occupy a special place, a recognizable place, in the body of Christ. This is extraordinary!

In driving the point home, the Apostle Paul had said in Ephesians 5:28, “So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.” He’s saying when two people are married, their bodies belong to each other. Then he tells us in 1 Corinthians 6:15 that our bodies are members of Christ, which means your body belongs to Jesus Christ.

Paul describes it as something far stronger than a marital relationship when he says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17). This means that Christ has a right over your body and you have a right to His body. But since His body is in heaven, Paul says if you’re joined to the Lord, you’re one spirit because through the spirit, you can make available to your body the glories of His resurrected body. Hallelujah!

Now you can better understand when the Bible says, “...Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:27). Live every day with the consciousness of your oneness with Jesus Christ.

Make a difference in their lives with your sponsorship of Rhapsody, Vote to Sponsor Copies of the Rhapsody of Realities. Your vote helps us send Rhapsody of Realities around the world, a vote cost 1 dollars.
Kindly Vote here: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

CONFESSION

I’m a member of His body, of His flesh and of His bones! I walk in the consciousness that I’m in oneness with Jesus Christ. And through the spirit, I make available to my body the glories of His resurrected body. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because I’m joined to the Lord and one spirit with Him. Divinity is at work in me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY: || John 14:16-17 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. ||

|| John 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I [am] in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you. ||

|| John 17:20-21 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; 21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. ||

There's an answer to the cries of the sick, the oppressed and dying and it can be found in God's word. Get the Rhapsody Of Realities to them today. Click here to give at least one copy today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 8:1-27 & Genesis 25-26

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 8:1-13 & Esther 1-2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:21am On Jan 12, 2022
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*PRAYING FOR ALL MEN*

Wednesday, January 12th.

Pastor Chris

_*I EXHORT THEREFORE, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men (1 Timothy 2:1).*_

The underlined portion of our opening verse suggests that the sentence is a continuation of a subject earlier introduced. The most relevant context is found in the 18th verse of the preceding chapter, where Paul writes to Timothy, saying: _*“This charge I commit unto thee, son Timothy, according to the prophecies which went before on thee, that thou by them mightest war a good warfare”*_ (1 Timothy 1:18). The next two verses are a brief digression, after which Paul continues, _*“I exhort therefore….”*_

So Paul was actually showing Timothy how to war a good warfare. He said, _*“…first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men.”*_ “First of all” means this is priority in warring a good warfare. You begin by praying, not for your personal requests, but for all men.

For a long time, a number of God’s people weren’t praying with this in mind. Many were more concerned about their personal agenda and what they wanted from God such as money, property, fame and other earthly things. The adversary took advantage of this for a long time to wreak havoc in different nations, but thank God the Church has learnt and is now awake to her responsibilities. We’re acting on the Word, praying first for all men.

We’ve been called to war a good warfare and the instruction is clear. He says, “First of all,” meaning before you pray for other things—be it your family, business, finances and so on—pray for all men. How important this is! In fact, it ought to be a foundational teaching in the Churches. As we lead souls to Christ and bring them to Church, we ought to let them know they have an enemy whose goal it is to destroy them. We must teach them to pray as soldiers, not for their personal needs, but for all men.

The ongoing Pastor Chris Live “Pray-a-thon” is an opportunity for you to join millions of others in carrying out your priestly ministry of prayer and intercession for all men in a nonstop prayer marathon. Praying this way is God’s instruction, and it should be our way of life. You can join millions of Christians praying together at the same time—effecting global changes through the _*“PastorChrisLive Global Prayer Network.”*_ To join the Live stream, and follow @PastorChrisLive, download the KingsChat App by visiting _*https://lwappstore.com*_

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for pouring out your Spirit upon all flesh all over the world that the knowledge of your truth may be effectively communicated to all men. I pray for as many as will be reached with the Gospel today, that the light of the Gospel will shine in their hearts, resulting in their salvation. Thank you for this grace, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 6:18* Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; *||*

*||* *1 Timothy 2:1-4* I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. *||*

There's an answer to the cries of the sick, the oppressed and dying and it can be found in God's word. Get the Rhapsody Of Realities to them today. Click here to give at least one copy today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

_Watch Insightful Video by Pastor Chris on Ceflix using this link:_ https://ceflix.org/channel/profile/624

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 9:18-38 & Genesis 29-30

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 8:26-40 & Esther 5-6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:26am On Jan 18, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

THE EPISTLES: A REVELATION OF YOU

Tuesday, January 18th 2022

Pastor Chris

Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men (2 Corinthians 3:2).

Once, I was discussing the Scriptures with a Christian leader many years ago. I quoted a portion of Scriptures he wasn’t familiar with, and startled, he asked me, “Where did you get that from?” When I showed it to him from the Epistles, he was amazed. He had never known it, having never majored on the Epistles.

It’s the same with a good number of God’s people; they’ve never majored on the Epistles. In fact, some of them see the Epistles only as letters to the churches, but they’re more than just letters. It’s the same way some people see the gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John as mere historical books of the New Testament. No! They’re the revelation of the man, Christ Jesus.

When you study the gospels, you’ll come to the conclusion that Jesus is alive. His words are as alive today as they were back then when He spoke them. That’s not history. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are the revelation of the Head of the Church. The Epistles, on the other hand, are the revelation of the Body of Christ. Hallelujah! This refers to us: the new creation, the Christians, the ones that are born again.

When you study the Epistles, you discover you. For instance, there’s not a single place in the Epistles where the Christian is asked to have faith. Rather, they let you know that you already have faith: “…according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith” (Romans 12:3). This is a true picture of who you are; you’re a man or woman of faith! The Epistles are the album of the new creation. Give attention to them. Study and meditate on the truths therein and live accordingly.

CONFESSION
I’m the epistle of Christ, the effulgence of His glory, the manifestation of His goodness and righteousness. My life is a message read of all men, through which many are coming to the glory, beauty, perfection, liberty, joy and the knowledge of Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
2 Corinthians 3:18 NIV And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

2 Corinthians 3:2-3 Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: [Forasmuch as ye are] manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.

Matthew 13:1-23 & Genesis 42-43

Acts 10:9-20 & Job 7-8

Good morning.
God bless you.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:21am On Jan 21, 2022

*A NEW CREATURE*

Friday, January 21st .
Pastor Chris

_*Therefore if any man be in Christ, HE IS A NEW CREATURE: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new (2 Corinthians 5:17).*_

In some Bible versions, the underlined portion in our opening verse is rendered “a new creation.” It’s however better rendered in the King James as _*“a new creature.”*_ Why? It’s because the emphasis isn’t on the creation of the new man in Christ; rather, it’s on the being; he’s a new creature, a new species that never existed before.

It’s like seeing a strange animal pass by and you wonder, “What kind of creature was that? You couldn’t really make out what it was; it wasn’t like anything you’ve ever seen. When you’re born again, that’s what it is. Recall the words of Jesus in John 3:8 as He discussed the subject of being born again. He said, _*“The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.”*_ You’re a different type of being.

Something actually transpired in the realm of the spirit when you were born again: your human life with which you came from your mother and father was supplanted by the divine life: _*“I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life”*_ (1 John 5:13 NIV). This is the reality. It’s an actual birth, a true recreation of the human spirit.

The Bible says, _*“Of his own will begat he us with the word of truth, that we should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures”*_ (James 1:18). “Firstfruits” means “the first and best.” Titus 3:5 says, _*“Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost.”*_ Colossians 3:10-11 describes this new creation as renewed in knowledge after the image of God that created him.

See yourself the way God sees you. You’re peculiar, royal, excellent and full of glory. You’re the only one of you that God has ever had and will ever have. So, be your best and live your best for God.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for making me a peculiar treasure, separated unto you to bring you glory. I walk in the reality of your Word today, and declare that by the power of your Spirit, I’ll fulfil your purpose for my life to the glory and praise of your Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 Peter 2:9 AMPC* But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. *||*

*||* *Titus 2:13-14* Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; 14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 14:13-36 & Genesis 49-50

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 10:44-11:1-3 & Job 13-14

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:44am On Jan 23, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL ~ PASTOR CHRIS

AN IRREFUTABLE PROOF OF PURCHASE

SUNDAY, JANUARY 23RD

And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God (Revelation 19:13).

Our opening verse is about the second coming of the Lord Jesus, when He rides on a white horse and is wearing a robe dipped in blood. Notice that John didn’t say He was wearing a red robe; that’s very significant. The woman on the beast in Revelation 17:4 was dressed in purple and red clothes: “And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour….” Jesus, on the other hand, was wearing a robe dipped in blood. What’s the significance of this?

When you want to lay claims to something you bought, you take the receipt. Jesus bought the whole world: “Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field” (Matthew 13:44). Verse 38 shows us that the field is the world. Now, Jesus coming out of heaven to the earth and His only receipt is His blood. He’s robed with it—proof that He bought the whole field. The robe dipped in blood is His proof of the purchase. Hallelujah!

1 Corinthians 6:20 says, “For ye are bought with a price….” You weren’t bought with ordinary materials like silver, gold, and precious stones. His blood was the currency with which He paid for the sins of the whole world (1 Peter 1:18-19). Having paid the price for our sins, Jesus purchased us as gifts to God: “They were singing him a new song with these words: “You are worthy to take the scroll and break its seals and open it; for you were slain, and your blood has bought people from every nation as gifts for God” (Revelation 5:9 TLB).

Jesus paid for your life; so, you’re not your own anymore. He bought you with a great price. Henceforth, live on earth for Him alone because His blood, which represents His life, is your true value. The blood of Jesus gives you remission, justification, access, fellowship, cleansing and the blessings of the New Testament. The Bible says, “Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption for us” (Hebrews 9:12). Hallelujah!

�PRAYER
Lord Jesus, thank you for paying the price that I could never have paid, in demonstration of the Father’s unconditional love, mercy and overwhelming kindness towards me. Thank you for purchasing me as a precious gift for the Father! Now I live joyfully in righteousness, free to serve you without guilt, inferiority or condemnation. Hallelujah!

�FURTHER STUDY:
|| 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost [which is] in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ||

|| Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. ||

|| 1 Peter 1:18-19 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, [as] silver and gold, from your vain conversation [received] by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: ||

Download The Rhapsody App:
� /rhapsodyappdlw

�DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:
Matthew 15:29-16:1-12 & Exodus 3-5

Acts 11:15-30 & Job 17

1 Like

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:29am On Jan 24, 2022

*THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST*

Monday, January 24th .
Pastor Chris

_*For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad (2 Corinthians 5:10).*_

The Judgment Seat of Christ is different from the Great White Throne judgment. The Great White Throne judgment is the most terrifying of all judgments, and it’s reserved for sinners. The Judgment Seat of Christ, on the other hand, is where we, the Christians, receive our rewards one by one from the Master, and not in groups: _*“…that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.”*_

Notice what the Bible says: _*“In his body”*_; this refers to the Body of Christ. When you were born again, you were baptized into the Body of Christ, and you’ve been there ever since. How have you functioned in the Body thus far? Have you done good or bad in the Body? Be careful what you do in the Body of Christ because everyone will receive a reward of the things done in the Body, whether good or bad: _*“But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God”*_ (Romans 14:10-11).

At the Judgment Seat of Christ, not one of us in Christ will be condemned: _*“Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God”*_ (1 Corinthians 4:5). We’re all going to be praised, even though it’s a judgment where we’ll give account.

“What about the bad things a Christian might have done?” someone may ask. The answer is in 1 Corinthians 3:13-15: _*“Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is. If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.”*_ Do more for the Lord and serve Him with wholehearted devotion. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Lord Jesus, I thank you for the privilege and opportunity to participate in the propagation of the Gospel. I look forward excitedly to that great day when I’ll stand before you and give account of everything I did in the Body. I’m overjoyed knowing that all my services and sacrifices for the Kingdom aren’t in vain! What a day of rejoicing it will be! Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Revelation 22:12* And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward [is] with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 9:24-25* Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. 25 And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they [do it] to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 16:13-17:1-13 & Exodus 6-7

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 12:1-10 & Job 18-19

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:22am On Jan 25, 2022

*ITEMS OF BLESSINGS*

Tuesday, January 25th .
Pastor Chris

_*Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid them on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them (Acts 5:15).*_

When God blesses you, He blesses everything that’s connected to you, be it your money, clothes, properties, etc.; they become items and conduits of blessings. Think about that. We read how handkerchiefs and aprons taken from the body of Paul healed the sick: _*“And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them”*_ (Acts 19:11-12).

The power of God was on the clothes because they had touched Paul’s body. It happened first with Jesus. Luke 8:43-48 tells the story of the woman with the issue of blood who pushed her way through a teeming crowd to touch the hem of His garment and was healed the very moment. Jesus said power went out from Him.

Also, in Luke 6, large crowds of people from all over Judea, Jerusalem and the coastal cities of Tyre and Sidon came to listen to Jesus and to be healed of their diseases, including those who were troubled by evil spirits.

Luke, by the Spirit, specifically wrote, _*“And all the crowd sought to touch him, for power came forth from him and healed them all”*_ (Luke 6:19 RSV). This means the blessing—the healing power—got on His clothes and emitted to others, resulting in miracle healings. This is remarkable!

It’s one of the reasons you should take good care of the things that God gives you, because the power flows through them. Whether they’re your clothes, shoes, ties, cars, work tools, everything that’s connected with you is an item of blessings. It’s got the power to attract more.

Renew your mind with this thinking if you haven’t been thinking like this. Everything that’s connected to you is connected to the Kingdom and blessed, because you’re in Christ. When you understand this, your life will take on a whole new meaning; the way you think, talk and walk among others will change. Not only that, the blessings in your life will continue to grow and impact others.

*CONFESSION*

*Everything that’s connected to me grows and multiplies; there’s a significant increase in its relevance; nothing that emanates from me loses value because I’m continually filled with the Spirit. I’m a dispenser of the Lord’s goodness to my world, the extension, and manifestation, of His manifold graces to all those I come in contact with today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Acts 5:15* Insomuch that they brought forth the sick into the streets, and laid [them] on beds and couches, that at the least the shadow of Peter passing by might overshadow some of them. *||*

*||* *Matthew 14:35-36* And when the men of that place had knowledge of him, they sent out into all that country round about, and brought unto him all that were diseased; 36 And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment: and as many as touched were made perfectly whole. *||*

*||* *Luke 8:43-48* And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any, 44 Came behind [him], and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched. 45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press [thee], and sayest thou, Who touched me? 46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me. 47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately. 48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 17:14-18:1-14 & Exodus 8-9

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 12:11-19 & Job 20-21

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:26am On Jan 27, 2022

*HEIRS OF BLESSINGS*

Thursday, January 27th .
Pastor Chris

_*The Lord shall open to you His good treasury, the heavens, to give the rain of your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hands; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow (Deuteronomy 28:12).*_

The Contemporary English Version renders the theme verse beautifully. It says, _*“…He will make you successful in everything you do. You will have plenty of money to lend to other nations, but you won’t need to borrow any yourself.”*_ Let this truth dawn on your spirit, and your mentality will change. You’re loaded with blessings for your generation. You’re a custodian of God’s manifold blessings.

Therefore, everywhere you are, dispense blessings; dispense God’s grace, love and compassion to those you come in contact with; it’s your calling! Be a giver because of who you are and where you come from: you’re Abraham’s seed. The Lord said to Abraham, _*“and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice”*_ (Genesis 22:18). Hallelujah!

The Lord Jesus did all that He did on the Cross that the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles, and it has (Galatians 3:14). Glory to God! Now, we’ve received the promise of the Spirit. Galatians 3:29 says, _*“And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.”*_ The world belongs to you. Be conscious of this truth.

*PRAYER*

*Dear heavenly Father, what an honour to be an heir of the Abrahamic blessing, a conveyor of your goodness and a dispenser of eternal verities. As the seed of Abraham, I walk in righteousness, victory, health and dominion today, conscious that I’m blessed to be a blessing. I usher in and distribute God’s goodness to the advantage of many, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Galatians 3:8-9* And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, [saying], In thee shall all nations be blessed. 9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham. *||*

*||* *Galatians 4:28 AMPC* But we, brethren, are children [not by physical descent, as was Ishmael, but] like Isaac, born in virtue of promise. *||*

*||* *1 Peter 3:9* Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 19:1-15 & Exodus 13-14

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 13:1-12 & Job 24-25

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:01am On Jan 31, 2022

*UNLIMITED AUTHORITY*

Monday, January 31st .
Pastor Chris

_*And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:6).*_

There’s so much we can do with the application of the deep truth revealed in the verse above. Our authority in Christ is all-encompassing and unlimited. We’re seated with Christ in the place of power, in a position of dominion and great glory. Hallelujah!

We can put a stop to the deception, perils and havocs the devil and his cohorts concoct around the world. You can stand your ground and speak God’s Word in prayer and exercise authority in Christ Jesus over your body, your family and loved ones, your city, your state, and your country. We’re the ones in charge!

We function in Jesus’ stead; in His dominion! Look at what He did to the demons of darkness in hell: _*“He DISARMED the Principalities and the Powers [which fought against Him…”*_ (Colossians 2:15 Conybears Translation). Hallelujah! Read the Phillips New Testament translation and dance for joy: _*“And then having drawn the sting of all the powers ranged against us, He exposed them, shattered, empty and defeated, in His final glorious triumphant act!”*_

Guess what? When He did all of that in hell, you were in Him. So, in Him you already shattered, disarmed and defeated Satan and his cohorts of darkness. Maintain your dominion and victory over them. In praying for all men, your city, nation and leaders, affirm that Satan’s influence is cut off.

Stand in your authority in Christ and utter words: words of life, words of glory, words of liberty, words of prosperity, blessings and grace. Bless your world with words of righteousness. Remember, words are limitless; and your divinity, your dominion and authority in Christ are expressed primarily through words. Glory to God!

*CONFESSION*

*All of creation—Satan, demons, angels, everything in life, living and non-living—have all been commanded to hear and obey me, because I sit in Jesus’ seat! I put a stop to the wanton destruction of lives perpetuated by the devils of darkness in the nations of the world; I declare that their influence is cut off; there’s increased works of righteousness, and the will of God is established in the nations and in the hearts of men, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 2:4-6* But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, 5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink 6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus: *||*

*||* *Philippians 2:9-10* Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; *||*

*||* *Ephesians 1:19-23* And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places], 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all [things] under his feet, and gave him [to be] the head over all [things] to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Matthew 21:33-22:1-14 & Exodus 20-21

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 14:1-7 & Job 32-33

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2022

*HIS KINGDOM IN MEN’S HEARTS*

Thursday, February 10th

Pastor Chris

_*Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven (Matthew 6:10).*_

In the prayer format that Jesus gave to His disciples in Matthew 6:9-13, they understood that the prayer was contextualized to a dispensational consideration. Therefore, following their writings, it’s clear what we should say in the light of what Jesus taught in prayer

For example, when He said, “Thy kingdom come...,” while the fulfilment for Israel will be at the millennial reign of Christ, and that the spiritual kingdom has come to us in Christ, and we pray to extend this kingdom to those who haven’t yet received it into their hearts. He desires to see the Kingdom expand in different nations.

Then He said, “...Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.” That’s a call of the Spirit for God’s will to be done in man’s world, because God’s will isn’t always done. But He’s sent us to bring forth His will to men everywhere; He sent us with a message. We know that when we go to them, the Kingdom has come to them! And when we pray for them, we’re praying the will of the Father; we’re praying that their hearts will be open to receive the Kingdom because the Bible does tell us that God opens the hearts of men.

For example, it tells us about a woman named Lydia, _*“...whose heart the Lord opened, that she attended unto the things which were spoken of Paul”*_ (Acts 16:14). If the Lord would open that woman’s heart, He can open anybody’s heart. And when God opens a man’s heart, the Kingdom comes into that heart. Hallelujah!

Through our prayers, God’s Spirit can prevail on men’s hearts, for the Bible says, _*“Ask ye of the LORD rain in the time of the latter rain; so the LORD shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field”*_ (Zechariah 10:1). The Spirit has been poured out, and every grass in the field has been touched by the Holy Spirit.

Our role is to pray and speak forth the words of salvation, deliverance and liberty and bring men into the Kingdom, into union with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. And because the Father always hears and answers when we pray, it’ll be done by the power of the Holy Spirit. Glory to God!

Every family deserves a copy of Rhapsody of Realities. Imagine the potential impact we will make around the world if each member of your family sponsors at least 5 Copies of Rhapsody of Realities to be distributed in families? Get them all involved by sharing your unique link with them to sponsor: http:///ROR-sponsorship

*CONFESSION*

*I join my faith with God’s people around the world to speak forth salvation, deliverance, liberty, into the hearts of men, to bring them into the Kingdom, and into union with the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Their hearts are open today to receive the Gospel and be born into the Kingdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

FURTHER STUDY:
Luke 17:20-21 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation :21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

Ecclesiastes 3:11 He hath made every thing beautiful in his time: also he hath set the world in their heart, so that no man can find out the work that God maketh from the beginning to the end.

Challenge yourself and take Jesus to every home. Vote the #1 world's most distributed daily devotional, Rhapsody Of Realities. Every vote is an opportunity to impact someone's life, with the saving power of God's word. A vote cost 1 dollars. Kindly Vote here: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Matthew 27:1-26 & Exodus 38-39

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 16:29-40 & Psalm 9-10

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:24am On Feb 16, 2022

*HE GAVE HIS LIFE FOR ALL*

Wednesday, February 16th.

Pastor Chris

_*There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all (Ephesians 4:4-6).*_

Christianity is the life of Christ in a man; it’s not a religion. But it’s been classified as a religion by those who never understood it. The only religion in Christianity, according to the Bible, is visiting the fatherless, helping the widow and the poor in their affliction (James 1:27). But everything else has nothing to do with religion.

Jesus Christ is the only One sent to save man. Religious leaders went to war; they killed; they forced people to accept their beliefs. They gave other people’s lives to save themselves. But Jesus gave His own life for all. Think about that!

Who would you think loves you? The one who punished and killed others for not listening to him, or the one who gave His life for them so they could live? Jesus gave His life in your place for you to know that you’re valuable to God. Maybe you’re reading this and you’ve never been born again; you must understand this: Salvation comes through no other name or means except by Jesus Christ: _*“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved”*_ (Acts 4:12).

Since there’s no salvation in any other, there couldn’t be “other faiths,” like some people think. We read it in our theme verse; there’s _*“One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all….”*_ And 1 Corinthians 8:6 says, _*“But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.”*_

In John 14:6, Jesus was unequivocal when He said, _*“...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”*_ He used the definite article “the”; He didn’t say, “I’m a way” or “one of the ways.” This is why we preach the Gospel; it’s so that men may know that Jesus gave His life for them; mankind is no longer lost. Now they can hear and be saved, and be prepared for the soon return of the Lord, Jesus Christ. And we must keep at it until He comes!

Make a difference in their lives with your sponsorship of Rhapsody, Vote to Sponsor Copies of the Rhapsody of Realities. Your vote helps us send Rhapsody of Realities around the world, a vote cost 1 dollars. Kindly Vote here: https:///RinRhapsodyHunt

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for the access through Jesus Christ. As we prevail in the spirit over the hearts of men, may they be receptive to salvation today all around the world; the light of the glorious Gospel of Christ shines in their hearts, resulting in salvation and fruits and works of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Acts 4:12 NIV* Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." *||*

*||* *Acts 13:38-39* Be it known unto you therefore, men [and] brethren, that through this man is preached unto you the forgiveness of sins: 39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses. *||*

*||* *John 15:13* Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. *||*

Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow by sponsoring at least One copy of Rhapsody Of Realities by clicking on this Link: http:///ROR-sponsorship

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Mark 2:1-22 & Leviticus 9-10

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Psalm 23-24

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:38am On Feb 17, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Pastor Chris

RELATING WITH THE KNOWN

THURSDAY 17TH FEBRUARY

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death (Philippians 3:10).

The word “know” in our underlined portion above is from the Greek, “ginōskō.” Here, the Apostle Paul alludes to knowing God like a discovery that you make, like when we say, “Discover Jesus.” That kind of knowledge only comes with revelation.

As you study the Scriptures, God reveals certain things to you. And then when you’re praying, there’s more knowledge of God that’s imparted to your spirit. All of this works out by revelation. However, in the 8th verse, he shows us another kind of knowledge; he says, “Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord….”

This time, he’s talking about “gnōsis” (Greek); he’s dealing here with what you may call scientific knowledge, “a finding out.” But he reveals yet another kind of knowledge in Philippians 1:9; Paul says, “And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment.” The word “knowledge” here is the Greek “epignōsis.”

Epignosis is the knowledge that relates with that which is known. It’s accurate, full, and precise knowledge of God, resulting in a well-seasoned life. This kind of knowledge is knowledge by relationship. It’s not just about receiving revelation or what you discovered through study. At this point, you’re relating with that which has been revealed and dealing with actual knowledge.

When you don’t have this knowledge, things look like speculation to you; even your prayer may be like trial and error. But when you know and relate with the One that answers the prayers, things are different; you’re confident and excited to pray. It’s about your knowledge of the One to whom you pray. When you function in this relationship, in prayer, you’re only about one thing: praying the will of the Father, carrying out the Father’s will in the earth.

Those who don’t know the Word easily get overwhelmed by circumstances and defeated by the crises of life. You’ve got to give more attention to the Word and grow in the “Epignosis” of God.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for the blessedness of your Word, by which you continually grant me divine insight into deep and intricate things of life and the supernatural. I yield myself to knowledge through a voracious appetite for the Word. I have accurate, full and precise knowledge of God, resulting in a wellseasoned life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 5:14-15; Proverbs 11:9; Colossians 1:9-10 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 2:23-3:1-12 & Leviticus 11-12

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 19:8-20 & Psalm 25-26

Today's Rhapsody Audio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:42am On Feb 20, 2022
*Good morning and happy Sunday dearly beloved of God*

RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 20

LET HIM LEAD YOU

For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God (Romans 8:14).

In Acts 13:1-4, we see the disciples acting out the instructions of the Lord Jesus in Luke 10:2. Jesus had said, “…The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.”

In Acts 13, the apostles responded to that injunction through prayer. The Bible tells us that as they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “...Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them” (Acts 13:2 NKJV).

What the Bible tells us next is most inspiring: “And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away. So they, being sent forth by the Holy Ghost, departed unto Seleucia; and from thence they sailed to Cyprus” (Acts 13:3-4). Now, who commissioned these two labourers and sent them forth? The Holy Spirit!

In Acts 8:26, we see another beautiful story of how the angel of the Lord spoke unto Philip, asking him to go somewhere. Later on, the Holy Spirit instructed Philip to join himself to the chariot of an Ethiopian eunuch, a member of the court of Candace, the Ethiopian queen: “Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. And Philip ran thither to him…” (Act 8:29-30).

Philip did as he was instructed and found the eunuch sitting in his chariot, reading the book of the Prophet Isaiah but couldn’t understand it. Philip offered to explain and further announced to the Ethiopian eunuch the Gospel of Jesus, and in the end, the eunuch was saved and baptized (Acts 8:26–39). Again, we see the Holy Spirit sending a man into the mission field for the work of harvest. Hallelujah!

The Holy Spirit is here for a purpose. He is the Lord of the harvest, and through His grace and power that’s at work in us, we can be effective witnesses of the resurrected Christ. Recognize and take your place as a co-labourer with Him as He leads you in the work as a soul-winner and a soul-builder. Follow His guidance and direction.

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you, for the Holy Spirit who is the Lord of the harvest, lives in me to guide me in winning souls and establishing them in the Kingdom. I take advantage of His grace and power in me to be an effective witness of the Gospel and the resurrected Christ, fulfilling my calling every day as a soul-winner and a soul-builder, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Luke 10:2 ; Matthew 9:37-38

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 4:21-41 & Leviticus 16-18

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 20:1-12 & Psalm 31-32

Today's Rhapsody Audio

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:04am On Feb 21, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

“ANOTHER COMFORTER”

Monday, February 21st 2022

Pastor Chris

For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ (I Corinthians 3:11).

Observe what John the Apostle called Jesus in 1 John 2:1—our advocate with the Father. The word translated “advocate” here is “paraklētos,” the same word the Master used in His reassuring words in John 14:16: “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever.”

“Paraklētos” actually means one that is called to go alongside or go together with you, one that is called to aid; a helper. The Amplified translation gives us seven beautiful synonyms that come out of the word “paraklētos.” Comforter is one; the others are Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby. Hallelujah!

Why did Jesus talk about Another Comforter to His disciples before His death, burial, and resurrection? It’s because He was going away to the Father, and wouldn’t be with them for much longer. For that reason, He’d pray the Father and ask Him to send them “Another” Comforter, who will abide with them forever!

The word “Another” is translated from the Greek word “Allos.” Allos means another one of the same kind, quality and type. So, He’s saying that this Comforter (the Holy Spirit) would be like Himself. In John 14:17-18, He continued, “Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.”

Jesus, our Comforter, went to heaven, but He sent us the Holy Spirit to take His place so we’ll never miss His presence. Now, instead of walking the streets with you as Jesus did with the disciples, He walks the streets in you. He’s in you and with you forever. Praise God!

PRAYER
Dear Father, thank you for sending the Holy Spirit to live in me. I acknowledge Him as my Comforter, Counsellor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener and Standby—always with me and in me! He’s my refuge and strength. I’m yielded to Him, to be led, guided, strengthened and taught the things of the Kingdom of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 9:6; For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

John 14:18-19; I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
(19) Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

John 15:26 AMPC But when the Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Advocate, Intercessor, Strengthener, Standby) comes, Whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of Truth Who comes (proceeds) from the Father, He [Himself] will testify regarding Me.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 5:1-20 & Leviticus 19-21

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 20:13-24 & Psalm 33-34

Good morning.
God bless you.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:36am On Feb 27, 2022

BUILD ON LOVE’S FOUNDATION

Sunday, February 27th .
Pastor Chris

And the most important piece of clothing you must wear is love. Love is what binds us all together in perfect harmony (Colossians 3:14 NLT).

In 1 Corinthians 14:20 NKJV, we find a very important admonition to God’s people. It says, “Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.” Babies don’t know how to be bitter or keep malice. They’re too innocent for such; they don’t have enough sense to even recognize any wrong done to them. That’s how God wants you to live.

Don’t regard the wrong done to you by others to the extent that you become bitter. The Bible says you shouldn’t allow any root of bitterness to spring up in your heart and trouble you, and then tells you why: it’ll defile you (Hebrews 12:15).

It makes no difference how “justified” you may think you are to be angry, bitter, or offended; any action taken as a result of bitterness has defilement in it. It’s only a matter of time, the decadence in it will manifest. Don’t create new visions and new ideas or start new businesses, ministries and projects because you were bitter or offended. Don’t build any endeavour on the foundation of bitterness; it’ll fail. Build on love’s foundation.

Remember what the Bible says, “For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God” (James 1:20). Some people have been wounded to the point of tears, and with bitterness in their hearts, acted in a wrathful way. But you can’t move with anger and expect that the righteousness of God is being fulfilled.

Also, be wise to recognize when those around you are being motivated by some dissatisfaction, some anger and frustration. Correct them. Walk in love and the wisdom of God will guide you in all your affairs.

CONFESSION

I give no room for anger and bitterness in my heart. I have the mind of Christ, and God’s essence within me flows out like a stream as I respond to everyone and every situation in love, humility and grace in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 4:31 NIV Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. ||

|| Proverbs 22:24-25 Make no friendship with an angry man; and with a furious man thou shalt not go: 25 Lest thou learn his ways, and get a snare to thy soul. ||

|| Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 8:14-26 & Numbers 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 21:40-22:1-10 & Psalm 44-45

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today! => www.rhapsodyofrealities.org
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:54am On Feb 28, 2022

PREACH JESUS EVERYWHERE AND TO EVERYONE

Monday, February 28th .
Pastor Chris

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:12).

The Gospel is for everybody; it’ll produce results in the life of anyone who hears and believes it. But for them to believe, they must hear it first, and that’s where you come in, for they can’t hear without a preacher (Romans 10:14). Our theme verse says, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” There’s no other way; let’s not act as if there’s another way.

Since Jesus is the only way, and we believe He is the only way, then we can’t be quiet. We must tell everyone about Jesus. If you’re a young person and your parents aren’t born again, talk to them about Jesus; share the Word of God with them. If you’re married, talk to your spouse that’s not born again. If you’re a teacher, talk to your students about Jesus Christ.

If you’re a student, preach Christ to your teachers, lecturers and fellow students. Win everyone you can. When you’re on the train, in a bus, taxi, or on a flight, talk about Jesus. When you go to a shop, tell them about Jesus. It doesn’t matter where you are; talk about Jesus! Preach the Word everywhere and to everyone and inspire others to do the same.

Teach children to preach the Gospel. Let’s fill the earth with the knowledge of Christ. Win souls everywhere, for the time is short. Be bold about Jesus Christ. If you have fears or you have any kind of hang-ups, throw them all away; you’re a child of God; you’re a witness of the love of Jesus Christ. Through you, He’s delivering men from darkness into light and from the power of Satan unto God. He’s establishing His righteousness and expanding His Kingdom in the earth. Glory to God!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the glorious Gospel that you’ve committed to my trust, to be your partner in soul winning, to bless and transform lives with the news of your saving power. I’m on the go with the Gospel, reaching out to everyone in my world, and everywhere I go, the Lord confirms His Word through me with signs following, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. ||

|| 2 Corinthians 5:18 AMPC But all things are from God, Who through Jesus Christ reconciled us to Himself [received us into favor, brought us into harmony with Himself] and gave to us the ministry of reconciliation [that by word and deed we might aim to bring others into harmony with Him]. ||

|| Mark 16:15 TPT And he said to them, “As you go into all the world, preach openly the wonderful news of the gospel to the entire human race! ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Mark 8:27-9:1-13 & Numbers 5-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 22:11-30 & Psalm 46-49

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

BELIEVE AND ACT ON TRUTH

Tuesday, March 1st 2022

Pastor Chris

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free (John 8:32)

One day, a gentleman who had been diagnosed with tuberculosis came to see me. He had chest pains and coughed out blood. It was quite severe. He brought out the documents of the diagnosis to show me. Then I said to him, *“Do you believe Christ lives in you?”* He said, Yes.” So, I said, “That means you can’t have tuberculosis, because the life of Christ in you isn’t susceptible to sickness, disease, or any form of infection.”

When he went back to the doctors, they confirmed he was tuberculosis negative. Hallelujah! The man was totally blown away. But the question is, why do people succumb to disease? It’s because they don’t know Jesus; they don’t know the truth. What about those who have heard the true Gospel about divine health and yet succumb to sickness or disease? It simply shows that they don’t truly believe what they heard. When you believe it, it changes your life!

As read in our theme verse, Jesus said, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free., Jesus never lied to anybody; never! When you say, “I have tuberculosis,” for instance, how did you know? Maybe you felt signs and symptoms such as coughing for days, coughing up blood or mucus, chest pain, etc. These made you believe that you have tuberculosis. But why don’t you also find out what God says about you? What are the signs of God’s presence in your life?

Whose report will you believe? God’s or the medical? The one you believe is the one you’ll respond to. When you believe in the signs and symptoms of sickness, you’ll act sick and sickly. But if you act on God’s Word, a transformation takes place; you’ll realize that since Christ is in you, you live by the Spirit and no disease or infirmity can thrive in your body. Glory to God!

CONFESSION
I’ve received an indestructible life that’s higher than that of the ordinary man. My new life came from God’s Word and it’s unsullied; it remains forever, because the Holy Spirit, who perambulates my body, inundates it with divine life, ridding me of every infirmity. The old life that’s subject to sickness has been supplanted by the life of God. I believe this truth, and I live by it! Glory to God.

FURTHER STUDY:
Isaiah 53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

1 Peter 1:23 MSG Your new life is not like your old life. Your old birth came from mortal sperm; your new birth comes from God's living Word. Just think: a life conceived by God himself!

Romans 8:10-11 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.
11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Mark 9:14-32 & Numbers 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 23:1-10 & Psalm 50-51

Good morning.
Happy New Month.
God bless you.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:02pm On Mar 10, 2022
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

Pastor Chris

NOT SUBJECT TO DEATH

THURSDAY 10TH MARCH

Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed (1 Corinthians 15:51).

Hebrews 9:27 has been misunderstood by many for so long. It says, “And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.” For many people, this means “We must all die someday; everyone has an appointed time to die.” But no; they’re wrong. It’s not true that everybody has to die. The Bible doesn’t say “it’s appointed to men to die.” There’s a difference between “it is appointed unto men to die” and “…as it is appointed unto men once to die….”

In the latter, the argument is on how many times they should die, not that they must die. It can be rewritten as “Because they’re not supposed to die more than once….” That is, Christ was the sacrifice, and because they’re not supposed to die more than once, Christ, therefore, was offered to die once and for all. Now that He has died, it means death is no longer compulsory. That’s the meaning of that scripture, not that men have an appointed date with death.

Death isn’t from God; it’s an enemy, and it has been defeated, awaiting destruction: “For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death” (1 Corinthians 15:25-26). “Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel” (2 Timothy 1:9-10). When you’re born again, you’re born into life and immortality—“deathlessness”!

Now you can understand why our theme verse says, “...We shall not all sleep...”; meaning that we shall not all die. It’s telling us everybody isn’t going to die. 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 says when Jesus comes back, the dead in Christ (Christians who had died) shall rise first, and then it says, “...we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds….” That means everybody didn’t die!

You’re not subject to death. Eternal life—the Godlife, the very essence of divinity—was imparted to your spirit when you received Christ. The Scriptures declare that if you have the Son of God, you have that life. But you must have the knowledge of it and live every day with the consciousness of this reality, a consciousness of life, not death. Praise God!

CONFESSION
I’ve been brought from humanity to eternity, for the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from death and the law of sin. In my path, there’s no death! I walk only in the path of life. I’m death-free, whether it’s death in finances, business, job, health, it makes no difference. I’m forever off death’s limits! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY
1 John 3:14; 1 Corinthians 15:51-57

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 14:27-52 & Numbers 27-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 26:12-23 & Psalm 69-70

Today's Rhapsody Audio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022

TOGETHER AS ONE

Tuesday, March 15th .
Pastor Chris

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:4-6).

God wants us to catch this message and take it to the ends of the earth. He says, you that were dead in trespasses and sin, has He quickened, that is, made alive together with Christ. In other words, when Jesus was on the Cross, we were united with Him in His death. He died as “us” on the Cross. He was “us” on the Cross. When He was crucified, we were crucified in Him. When He died, we died. Hallelujah!

When He was buried, we were buried with Him. When God raised Him back to life, we were raised back to life. We’ve been raised up together and made to sit together with Him in heavenly places. He has become the head of the body; together, we’re now Christ, because we died in Him, were buried in Him, and were raised back to life in Him. Now we’re one with Him!

The Bible says, “But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit” (1 Corinthians 6:17). We’re joint-heirs with Him (Romans 8:17). We’re together as one. Hallelujah! Ephesians 1:22-23 says, “And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.”

He’s the one who fills everything (Ephesians 4:10), yet His fullness is the Church, which is His body. We’re His completeness, and we’re complete in Him: “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power” (Colossians 2:9-10). Praise God!

CONFESSION

I’ve been baptized into the body of Christ, brought into union with divinity. When Christ was raised from the dead, I was raised up together with Him. Now that He’s seated on the throne, I’m seated together with Him in the place of dominion, glory and authority. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY: || 1 Corinthians 12:27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular. ||

|| Colossians 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence. ||

|| Ephesians 5:29-30 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church: 30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 1:1-25 & Deuteronomy 3-4

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 27:32-44 & Psalm 78

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Rhapsody Of Realities

HIS WORKS AND HIS NAMES

Wednesday, March 16th 2022

Pastor Chris

And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord: And I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name of God Almighty, but by my name JEHOVAH was I not known to them (Exodus 6:2-3). …you have made your word [even] greater than the whole of your reputation (Psalm 138:2 CJB).

God reveals Himself, His power and His glory in His Names. He introduced Himself to Moses as Jehovah. Jehovah is the Latinian and Anglicised version of the Hebrew Tetragrammaton YHWH.

Let’s have a quick review of seven Jehovah names revealed to Israel at different occasions.When the children of Israel got to Marah, as they journeyed through the wilderness, the water of Marah was bitter. Through Moses, God sweetened the water for them to drink and said, “I’ll bless your bread and your water. I will not put on you any of the diseases that I put on the Egyptians, because I am Jehovah Rapha—the God that heals you” (Exodus 23:25; 15:26).

As they journeyed on, Amalek came out against them and with God’s help, Joshua completely discomfited Amalek. In celebrating the victory, Moses bows before the Lord and says, “Jehovah Nisi: the Lord our banner” (Exodus 17:13-15). Hallelujah.

Their journey continued, and God said to the children of Israel, “In all your great victories, you must remember me and worship me, because I am Jehovah Mekadishcum—the Lord that sanctifies” (Exodus 31:13; Leviticus 20:cool. Then we come to Gideon; he’s working in the fields and suddenly an angel appears to him, ministers to him and Gideon is strengthened. He bows his knees, builds an altar and says, “Jehovah Shalom”: the Lord is peace (Judges 6:24).

Years later, God comes into the camp of Israel and says, “Amalek is at it again”; and He said to Saul who was King at the time, “I want you to completely destroy Amalek because I swore that I would fight with Amalek in every generation.” Then God said, “I am Jehovah Saboath; the Lord of Host”; He’s the God of war.

Years later, He speaks to the Prophet Jeremiah who was always weeping in intercession for God’s people. He prophesies the name by which God shall be known as Jehovah Tsidkenu: “the Lord our righteousness” (Jeremiah 23:6; 33:16). Ezekiel the prophet reveals another name describing His millennial reign and presence in Jerusalem when His kingdom is established: “Jehovah Shamah”: the Lord is present.

This last revelation for the Old Testament folks ushered in “Emmanuel”—God with us, in the birth of Christ, as revealed by the prophet Isaiah. The Bible says the word became flesh and dwelt amongst us and He was given the Name Jesus! That’s the greatest of all. All the previous revelations of the names of the Father were names of reputation, above which the Word-the living Word Jesus is magnified. “…for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name” (Psalm 138:2).

Everything in heaven, the earth, and under the earth responds to the Name of Jesus; that’s the Name of the God-head; the Name that’s above every name (Philippians 2:9-11). Blessed be God!

CONFESSION
What a blessing it is to know that God has given us the name that is above every name to live by—the Name of Jesus! I live in, and by the power of that Name, expressing your righteousness, walking in victory and in glory. I’m a success, because the Name of Jesus is named upon me. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
Philippians 2:9-11 AMPC Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name, 10 That in (at) the name of Jesus every knee should (must) bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11 And every tongue [frankly and openly] confess and acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Psalm 138:2 AMPC I will worship toward Your holy temple and praise Your name for Your loving-kindness and for Your truth and faithfulness; for You have exalted above all else Your name and Your word and You have magnified Your word above all Your name!

Luke 1:26-56 & Deuteronomy 5-7

Acts 28:1-10 & Psalm 79-80
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:35am On Mar 20, 2022

HAVE THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE GOD-LIFE

Saturday, March 19th.

Pastor Chris

And the inhabitant shall not say, I am sick: the people that dwell therein shall be forgiven their iniquity (ISAIAH 33:24)

I got a hold of the message of eternal life early in life, believed it, and went on to preach and teach how to live this life to the full—above sickness, disease and infirmities. At those early stages, I could still be rushed to the hospital, sick. On a certain occasion, I spent about ten days in the hospital, but I refused to give up because of the truth of this message.

I believe in the life of Christ in me and the supremacy and superiority of that life over Satan, disease, infirmity and death. Therefore, I maintained my confessions of the divine life in me, and Satan was never going to get me to change my testimony. The Apostle John, writing to the Church, said, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life…” (1 John 5:13).

Why did he emphasize eternal life as our presenthour reality? Why is it so important that we have and live with the consciousness that we have the God-life now? It’s because of the impact and implication of that God-life in and for the one who has it.

No disease or infirmity should thrive in your body, because you have eternal life. No matter how you feel, maintain your confession. Declare, “I have eternal life! Therefore, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I refuse to accommodate any kind of pain, sickness, disease or infirmity. I’m impregnable to sickness. Eternal life works in me!”

Every so often, affirm these words and stand your ground. Soon enough, whatever it is, be it a cancerous growth, diabetes, a terminal ailment—whatever, it’ll pass out of your body. This is the effect of eternal life in you. Years have come and gone, I’ve basked in divine health. Eternal life is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body. Hallelujah!

It’s our calling, right and heritage to live transcendently above sickness, disease and infirmity because divine life works in us. I found this not only to be true in the written Word, it’s also true in my spirit, soul, and body. Have the same consciousness.

DAY 2 OF THE HEALING STREAMS LIVE HEALING SERVICES WITH PASTOR CHRIS @ 6PM GMT +1

⏩PARTICIPATE LIVE VIA ANY OF THE LINKS BELOW �

http:///LiveHealingService

OR
http:///Healingstreams_tv

In Any language of your choice �

Ensure you invite everyone around you to connect to this special

CONFESSION

Eternal life is at work in me! I refuse to accept disease and infections in my body. I’m superior to Satan and the elements of this world. I take charge and rule over my body with the Word of God, and I refuse to yield to sickness, disease and infirmity. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:
1 TIMOTHY 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

1 JOHN 1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen [it], and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto uswink

1 JOHN 5:11-13 MSG This is the testimony in essence: God gave us eternal life; the life is in his Son. So, whoever has the Son, has life; whoever rejects the Son, rejects life. My purpose in writing is simply this: that you who believe in God's Son will know beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have eternal life, the reality and not the illusion.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 2:21-52 & Deuteronomy 13-15

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 1:1-12 & Psalm 85-86
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2022

SPEAK FORTH “RHEMA”

Monday, March 21st.

Pastor Chris

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:3).

We observed in our previous study that by applying the right faith principles, you can frame, repair, restore or recreate your world. But what exactly framed and planned the “aions”—the world’s system with respect to socio-economic structures and environmental management of a period in human history, including its arts and sciences? It’s the Word of God. This “word” is translated from the Greek “Rhema,” which is the spoken word.

“Rhema” is a “thing”; that means it’s a spiritual substance. Remember, everything you see came out from the unseen, and the “Rhema” of God is an unseen “thing.” Thus, when we speak the “Rhema” of God, we’re releasing things, and according to the Bible, “...things which are seen were not made of things which do appear”; they were made by the “Rhema” of God (Hebrews 11:3). Hallelujah!

Every so often, release “Rhema”; words from the Father. If it’s going to be the “Rhema” of God, it’s got to come from God through the Holy Spirit who lives inside you. That’s why it’s important you pray in the Spirit a lot. As you do, you’ll find yourself uttering words in your understanding that are inspired by the Spirit of God; that’s “Rhema.”

As you pull those words up from your spirit, and utter them, those spiritual “things” will be released into the spiritual atmosphere of your life, and your “aion” will be under the control of the “Rhema” of God from your mouth. Blessed be God! Therefore, control your world with the Word. Speak forth the Word by the Spirit. Let “Rhema” proceed from you and create the world you desire. Glory to God!

Join us to illuminate the truth of God’s Word into every household and every street globally with Rhapsody of Realities related content. There are 2.3 billion households and over 60 million streets in the world which we want to penetrate to the maximum possible. Sponsor copies today: http:///ROR-sponsorship

CONFESSION

My words are anointed with power because I’m filled with the Holy Spirit! The “Rhema” of God is on my lips today, and in the Name of Jesus, I declare that I’m walking in divine health, increase, prosperity, and I’m making progress with giant strides. My life is for the glory of God. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 6:17-18 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; ||

|| Luke 4:4 And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. ||

Rhapsody of Realities Language Apps serve non-English speakers, providing custom user experiences to users in the specified regions and top 20 most spoken languages of the world. Visit https:///30XG30w to download

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 18-21

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 1:24-32 & Psalm 89

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2022

HE TALKS TO YOUR SPIRIT

Wednesday, March 23rd.

Pastor Chris

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me (John 10:27).

“I’m born again and I speak in tongues; I pray, but I’ve never heard the Holy Spirit talk back or speak to me. Is there something wrong with me?” Some people have found themselves asking this question again and again.

If, as a Christian you find it difficult to discern the voice of the Spirit, it’s not because His voice is weak when He speaks. First, the Holy Spirit probably has been speaking to you and you’ve not been listening to Him, or you’re thinking it’s your mind that’s talking to you. The Holy Spirit always talks to us, but we listen to Him, not with our physical ears but with our spirits, from within us.

If you’re listening with your spirit, you’ll hear Him. And again, when you study the Scriptures, He talks to you. Therefore, whenever you’re studying the Word, it’s an opportunity for the Holy Spirit to minister to you, to talk to you. So, accept His teachings and His guidance from the Bible. 2 Timothy 3:16 says, “All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.”

When a Christian says, “I talk to the Lord, but He doesn’t talk back to me,” what that person needs to realize is that when you talk to Him, He doesn’t necessarily have to talk to you while you’re on your knees waiting; no! He may not act at that moment, but He’ll always talk to you. He talks to you every day.

So, as a child of God, never say, “I don’t know whether the Holy Spirit talks to me.” Say what Jesus said: “I know the Father, and He knows me. I hear and recognize His voice.” Jesus said, “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27). Therefore, you say, “I know the voice of the Master; I know the voice of the Holy Spirit, and He talks to me.”

When you say that, your spirit will become conscious of the voice of the Holy Spirit within, and of His guidance and words in your life.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the ability to hear you speak through your Word and your Spirit and recognize your voice. My spirit is sensitive to your voice; the ways of the Spirit have been unveiled to me, and I’m guided from within and through the Word to know and walk in the paths of life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Isaiah 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. ||

|| Acts 13:2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them. ||

|| John 16:7-13 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. 8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: 9 Of sin, because they believe not on me; 10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; 11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. 12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, [that] shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. ||

Rhapsody of Realities Language Apps serve non-English speakers, providing custom user experiences to users in the specified regions and top 20 most spoken languages of the world. Visit https:///30XG30w to download

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 5:1-16 & Deuteronomy 25-27

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 2:12-20 & Psalm 91

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (106) (Reply)

Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar / A Library Of The Best 40 Atheist Arguments Against God/religion (NOW WITH PICS) / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 300
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.