Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional - Religion (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional (250591 Views)

REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

WEDNESDAY 14

*A CONSCIOUSNESS OF YOUR DIVINITY*

� ════════
*I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life (1 John 5:13 NIV)*.

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
It’s important that you come into a consciousness of who you really are in Christ. You have to learn and recognize who and what Christ means to you and in you.

The thrust of John’s admonition in our theme verse is the word “know,” which is “eidō” (Greek), and it means awareness. So, John says, “I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may have the awareness that you have eternal life.” You already believe; you already know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God; you already know in the deepest recesses of your spirit that you have eternal life; but is it in your present-moment, every-day consciousness?

He’s talking about a certain kind of knowledge that affects your current behaviour, your current decisions and opinions. He wants your current actions to be guided by this knowledge. He wants you to know that you were born into eternity when you were born again. You have eternal life now. This is why Peter the Apostle stated in 2 Peter 1:3-4 that we’re associates of the God-kind: “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust” (2 Peter 1:3-4).

With such awareness, when you face challenges, you’re unflustered, because you know who you are. Meditate on the Word of this life, and it’ll promote health in your body. Be aware of your roots in Christ, your divine lineage and heritage. It should become part of the scope of your knowledge that your life is for the glory of God; you’re more than a conqueror. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
I know who I am! No matter the oppositions, challenges, or contrary winds that may come my way, I’m at peace, unflustered and in joy, because I know that I’m more than a conqueror. It has become part of the scope of my knowledge that my life is for the glory of God. I have the awareness of the hope of His calling in my life, and the inheritance He’s made available to me in Christ. Hallelujah!

*FURTHER STUDY*
1 Corinthians 2:12-13; Ephesians 1:17-18

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Acts 22:22-23:1-11 & Job 36-39

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 10

Today's Audio
https:///Rhapsodyaudio

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2021
*Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​*

_​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD_

_Friday, 16th July 2021_

*THE GOD-NATURE IN YOU*

_Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature…_ *(2 Peter 1:4)*

Every man has an intuition that he’s more than an animal, and that’s correct. Jesus is the very embodiment of the divine nature, the very revelation of God, the express image of divinity, the outshining of God’s glory. He became a living example for us to see and to behold God’s plan, purpose, and expectation.

The Bible says, *“In him was life; and the life was the light of men”* (John 1:4). Then we read in 1 John 5:11-12, *“And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life….”* When you were born again, the divine life was imparted to your spirit; from that moment, you became a partaker of the divine nature— an associate of the God-kind.

This is what men have always sought consciously and unconsciously! This is the mystery, testimony and power of Christianity: the reality of our oneness with Deity. The bane of many has been their ignorance of the power, import and impact of the divine life in them. They aren’t conscious that as Christians, we’re God carrying vessels, fully loaded with God!

Be awakened to this reality, so much so, it reflects in your language. If you’re still one to make statements such as, *“I was scared to death”*; or *“That thing almost killed me,”* then you haven’t come to the awareness that you’ve received the life and nature of God into your spirit! You don’t yet know who you are.

We don’t die! Life works in us. We don’t have the spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind. Being born again, you belong to a heavenly pantheon; you’re in the God-class. The life in you can’t be tainted, corrupted or impaired by sickness, disease or death. But because many don’t know this truth, they live as victims.

No wonder the psalmist lamented, *“I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes”* (Psalm 82:6-7). How sad! Let your divinity soar; give expression to the God-life, the God-nature in you. Don’t live as an ordinary man or woman, for Christ has made you extraordinary. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

_Blessed be God; the life in me can’t be corrupted by sickness, disease or death; I’m absolutely indestructible, because I’m a partaker of the divine nature. Divinity is at work in me. Christ is my life and my glory. Amen._

*FURTHER STUDY:*

*2 Peter 1:3-4* According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: *4* Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

*1 John 4:4* Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

*1 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Acts 24:1-27 & Psalms 1-6

*2 Year Bible Reading Plan :* Luke 9:10-17 & Joshua 12

*Get Your PDF JULY 2021 Rhapsody Copy on This link: https://installs.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?id=maxwell1612672452 today​​*

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org/followpastorchris/ceewcavz5*

*For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

HE ACCOMPLISHED HIS PURPOSE .

Saturday, July 24th .
Pastor Chris

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints…which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27).

Let’s review three portions of scripture that refer to Jesus accomplishing His work. The first is in John 17:4, where He said to the Father, “…I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.” The second occasion was on the Cross, when He said, “...It is finished...” (John 19:30). The third one is in Hebrews 10:12-13 and states, “But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.” The Lord Jesus, today, is seated and waiting until His enemies are made His footstool.

He wouldn’t be sitting if He hadn’t accomplished His purpose. But the problem has been that most people never knew what He came to do. When you read Ephesians 3:3-5, you’d discover that His real purpose for coming was a mystery. There are many written prophesies about the Messiah and when He’d be born into this world; and He fulfilled all of the amazing things written of Him. But His purpose remained a mystery to the Prophets.

What was this mystery? It’s what we read in our opening verse: Christ IN you, the hope of glory! This is the mystery which was hidden from ages and from generations, but has now been made manifest to His saints. Glory to God!

So, there’s an assurance, a guarantee that your life is glorious, because Christ is in you! That’s your hope for a healthy, prosperous, vibrant and successful life! You have a right to walk out of any predicament; you can walk out of poverty, lack and want, because of what Christ has accomplished in your behalf. What you need is to become ever more conscious of His presence and glory in your life.

CONFESSION

The glory of God is revealed in my finances, my health, business, family and ministry. Christ in me is my hope for a healthy, prosperous, vibrant, and a successful life of dominion over Satan and circumstances. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: || Romans 8:10-11 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. ||

|| Ephesians 3:3-6 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel: ||

|| John 10:10 AMPC The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows). ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Acts 28:17-31 & Psalms 30-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 10:38-42 & Joshua 22

BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=> https:///3i4dtTU

JULY SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2IJLrfI

Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:36am On Jul 25, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

SUNDAY 25

*“DISTRIBUTING” THE HOLY GHOST*

� ════════
*God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will? (Hebrews 2:4).*

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
The word translated “gifts” above shouldn’t have been translated gifts, but “distributions,” because it’s the Greek “merismos.” The Douay-Rheims translation actually renders it correctly. It says, “God also bearing them witness by signs, and wonders, and divers miracles, and distributions of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will.”

What does the Scripture mean by “distribution of the Holy Ghost?” What Jesus did in John 20:22 gives us an idea. The Bible says He blew on His disciples and said, “...Receive ye the Holy Ghost” (John 20:22). He “distributed” or ministered the Holy Ghost to them. Hallelujah!

We’re ministers of the New Testament, not of the letter, but of the Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:6). We’re distributors and administrators of the Holy Ghost. Recall what we read in our theme verse! Who were those that performed the signs and wonders, and special miracles? It was the Apostles! God did signs, wonders, miracles, and “distributions of the Holy Ghost” through them.

The Bible says we’re stewards or ministers of the New Testament, of the mysteries of Christ (1 Corinthians 4:1). Hallelujah! We “serve” the Spirit, the blessings of the New Testament, like that waiter who serves in a restaurant. So, like Paul, you can say, “I’m a minister of the Spirit.”

You can lay hands on someone and say, “Receive the Holy Spirit” and the person will be filled with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit from you can go into five, ten, hundred people and more. Glory to God! This is what He’s called us to do as His ministers and ambassadors; we’re bearers of the divine order. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*
I’m the bearer of eternal verities, a distributor and an administrator of the Holy Ghost. I’m constantly filled with the Spirit; therefore, everywhere I go, I serve the blessings of the New Testament, filling many with the Holy Ghost and converting them into the Kingdom of God. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
Acts 8:14-17; 2 Corinthians 3:4-6

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Romans 1:1-17 & Psalms 32-34

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Luke 11:1-13& Joshua 23

Today's Audio

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

WALKING IN BLESSINGS.

Monday, July 26th.

Pastor Chris

Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing (1 Peter 3:9).

Isn’t it great to know that the life of blessings is your heritage in Christ Jesus? God already blessed you beyond measure; He’s blessed you with ALL spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). According to the Scriptures, He blessed you ever before you knew Him. How gracious the Lord is!

However, it’s one thing to be called to inherit a blessing, and a completely different thing to actually walk in it. To walk in God’s blessings, you have to recognize that you’re blessed. You have to see yourself the way God sees you and call yourself what He calls you.

Whenever God looks at you, all He sees is a success, a victor, an excellent person. In 1 Peter 2:9 AMPC, He says “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” God’s Word is His Word of wisdom about your life; speak it continually.

1 Corinthians 2:12-13 says, “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak....” Your affirmation of blessings establishes them in your life. You have to declare that you’re the righteousness of God, even if you’re feeling condemned. You have to declare that you have and live in divine health, even if you’re feeling a pain in your body.

Always declare your state and estate in Christ. You’re an heir of God, and a joint-heir with Christ (Romans 8:17). 1 Corinthians 3:21 says, “…all things are yours.” You’ve been called to a life of glory, honour, dominion and power; know it, affirm it, and walk accordingly.

Then you have a SUPER Reason to have the New ROR App3.0 on your device!

Click��
https:///30XG30w

Don’t wait any further Download, Subscribe & Share!

CONFESSION

I’m what God says I am; He’s made me a package of divine blessings, the embodiment of the fullness of His blessings! I refuse to walk in lack, poverty, disease, or anything that’s of the devil, for I’ve been called to inherit a blessing. Therefore, I live up to my calling. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Ephesians 1:3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ: ||

|| Genesis 12:2-3 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed. ||

|| Galatians 3:29 And if ye [be] Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. ||

You are the voice and channel to the world through your sponsorship of the messenger angel...tool for the end time Harvest. Be a part of it now: http:///RORsponsorship

Join Pastor Chris & the Rhapsody Influencers Network To Win The Nations of the world for Jesus. Join Now: https:///2WPCkCO

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Romans 1:18-32 & Psalms 35-37

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 11:14-26 & Joshua 24

EXCEPT FROM: Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:40am On Aug 02, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

MONDAY 2

*JUSTIFIED AND AT PEACE*
� ════════
*Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 5:1).*

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
The death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ has brought you into a harmonious union with God; an inextricable oneness. Before Jesus came, we were estranged from the God-life; we were in enmity toward God: “And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight” (Colossians 1:21-22). Blessed be God!

Ephesians 2:13 (NIV) says, “But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ.” Following His substitutionary work, you’ve been justified, acquitted, declared righteous. So, God isn’t mad at you and doesn’t count your sins against you.

Read what He says in Romans 5:6-10: “For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.” This is absolutely profound.

Don’t be afraid that one day God may remember all the wrong things you’ve done and punish you as a result. You’ve come home to Him; you’re at rest in Christ Jesus. Now you can relate to God as your loving, heavenly Father. Romans 5:2 says, by Him we have “… access by faith into this grace wherein we stand….” In Christ, we’re in God’s divine presence, at peace and in fellowship with the Father. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
Dear Father, I thank you for bringing me into a life of peace and fellowship through Jesus Christ! Now I live in your presence forever, justified, holy and righteous before you in love. Thank you for an everlasting life of righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
Romans 5:15-17; 1 John 1:3

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Romans 6:15-7:1-6 & Psalms 60-63

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*: Luke 12:35-48 & Judges 8

Today's Audio

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:42am On Aug 09, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 9

OUR CULTURE IS IN CHRIST

� ════════
Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth (Colossians 3:2).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
As Christians, though we’ve been called and chosen out of the world, we still live among different people with different cultures, backgrounds and mindsets. Sometimes, some Christians find themselves caught in a conflict between their Christian faith and what obtains in an earthly culture. First, it’s important to understand that being born again, your primary culture is in Christ Jesus. You must imbibe the culture of the Word of God.

2 Corinthians 5:17 says if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature; you don’t have another nature, or belong to another culture; the Word of God is what guides your way of life and principles. Culture is often simply defined as the way of life of a people, and for us, Christ is our life (Colossians 3:4) and faith in the Word is our lifestyle (Hebrews 10:38, 2 Corinthians 5:7).

Some people like to identify with, or participate in “cultural” ceremonies in their countries, cities, or towns of natural birth. However, such “sub-cultures” or cultural events must not negate or be contrary to the Word of God and your faith in Christ Jesus.

When you’re cultured by the Word, your outlook on life changes. The Word will choose your new norms and become your reference for and in everything. You’ll only embrace and celebrate Christ-values; those things the Kingdom stands for—what you have, who you are—your heritage in Christ. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Righteous Father, I rejoice at the transformation your Word brings to my spirit always; your Word has given me a culture and the mindset of success and greatness. I celebrate my great heritage in Christ—who I am and all the blessings of the heavenly Kingdom to which I belong, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Romans 12:2; Galatians 3:27-28

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 11:25-36 & Psalms 82-84

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 14:15-24 & Judges 17

Today's Rhapsody Audio

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:37am On Aug 10, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

TUESDAY 10

*SEPARATED FROM JUDGEMENT*

� ════════
*For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).*

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
There’s a word of judgement and condemnation that’s already working in the world. Anyone who’s born into this world inherits that judgement. But when you’re born again, a new life begins with acquittal: “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:1). Romans 8:1 declares: “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”

It parallels the words of Jesus in our opening verse; anyone who believes in Him is severed from judgement. You’re not numbered amongst them that perish; there’s a divine decree to that effect. All the negativities in the world: the darkness, diseases, sicknesses, infirmities, poverty, defeat and failure are a result of the curse, the judgement that’s at work in the world. But you’re not of this world (John 17:16); you’re from above; from a heavenly kingdom.

Keep yourself separated from, and in dominion over, all the negative influences and elements of this world through your faith-filled words. 1 Corinthians 2:12-13 says “Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak….” Keep declaring the Word of victory over your life.

Every so often, affirm that you live above this world and have overcome its failing systems! Your life is for the glory of God, for the expression of His righteousness, dominion and excellence. No sickness, disease or infirmity should be allowed to thrive in your body, because the Spirit of Him that raised Christ from the dead lives and perambulates in you! He’s invigorated your whole being with the divine life. Have this consciousness and make these affirmations always.

*CONFESSION*
My life is the expression of God’s righteousness, dominion and excellence. No sickness, disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because the Spirit of Him that raised Christ from the dead, lives and perambulates in me. I’m far removed from the destruction or judgement that works in this present world of darkness, because I belong and live in the Kingdom of God’s dear Son. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
Galatians 3:13 AMPC; Romans 8:1 AMPC

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Romans 12:1-16 & Psalms 85-88

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Luke 14:25-35 & Judges 18

Today's Rhapsody Audio

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 4:23pm On Aug 13, 2021

FRIDAY 13

BOLD AND PASSIONATE FOR THE KINGDOM

And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen (Mark 16:20).

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

Preach the Gospel with passion, and as you do, the Lord will confirm His Word with signs following. We have something to give to the world; it’s the saving Gospel of Jesus Christ. Recall what the Lord charged us to do: “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give” (Matthew 10:cool. He has given us both the power and authority to do mighty works in His Name and demonstrate the character of the Holy Spirit to our world.

Therefore, take your place in the ministry of the Gospel. Never lose focus of the Master’s calling on your life. Serve Him selflessly, with an undying passion. If you’re passionate for Him, He’ll be passionate for you; He’ll stand up for you if you’d stand up for Him: “Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven” (Matthew 10:32).

The Bible says, “For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead” (2 Corinthians 5:14). Here, the Apostle Paul says our love and passion for the Lord compels us with the truth of the Gospel.

The Lord is with you, strong and mighty; and with the faith of God in your spirit, take your partnership in the Gospel to a higher level. Get “wild” for God! Invest your time and resources in world evangelism. Keep winning souls and let nothing quench your love for the Lord.

The Bible says those that turn many to righteousness shall shine as stars forever (Daniel 12:3). Shine evermore by making an impact with the Gospel. Be so passionate for the Gospel that its impact in men’s lives, and spread around the world, is all that matters to you.

CONFESSION
I’m passionate about God’s Kingdom and its expansion in the earth, for the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the only saving power for the world, and I’m its herald! I’m aglow and burning with the Spirit, serving the Lord. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
Philippians 4:15-17 CEV; Matthew 6:33; Acts 20:18-24

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 15:5-13 & Psalms 94-98

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 15:20-32 & Judges 21
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gospelpromoter: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2021
Olukemi funke -Too Good Medley
The upbeat praise medley will definitely get you on your feet as you give all honour to our Too Good God.
Chai this song eh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsmK4Plc3I
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:29am On Aug 16, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

MONDAY 16

*THE PLACE OF POWER AND AUTHORITY*

� ════════
*But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedwink And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 2:4-6)*.

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
According to the Bible, when Jesus ascended to heaven and sat on the right hand of power (the right hand of God), we were in Him. So, we’re seated together with Him in the place of power and authority. That’s why He gave us His Name to live by, to use in the earth, because in heaven, He represents us. We stand in Jesus’ stead and enforce the will of the Father here on earth. But in heaven, we answer His Name.

You’ve got to use the Name of Jesus. Colossians 3:17 says, “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus….” Imagine what victories you’d have if you lived in the Name of Jesus! The forces or elements of this world may want to exert their negativities on you, and get you to believe or act contrary to the Word. But you have to dominate them in the Name of Jesus!

It doesn’t matter what infirmity tries to ravage your body; place your hand over it and command it to leave your body in the Name of Jesus Christ. As the watchman over your body, give no place to sickness in your body. Jesus said in Mark 16:17-18, “And these signs shall follow them that believe…they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.” Jesus said, “heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons” (Matthew 10:cool. Therefore, exercise your authority and dominion in Christ over sickness, disease, death and the elements of this world.

*CONFESSION*
I’m seated with Christ in the place of power, dominion and majesty, and in a position of authority. I give no room for darkness, sickness, defeat and pain, for I dwell in a place of absolute mastery in Christ Jesus, and I’ve overcome the world. Hallelujah!

*FURTHER STUDY*
Luke 10:19 AMPC; Ephesians 2:4-6

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*: 1 Corinthians 1 & Psalms 104-106

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Luke 16:19-31 & 1 Samuel 1

Today's Rhapsody Audio

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)

THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU .

Wednesday, August 18th .
Pastor Chris

And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you (John 14:16-17).

As a little boy, growing up, I was full of fear. But everything changed when I received the Holy Spirit. All the fears in me were disabled and deleted. He began to teach me the Word of God and I became emboldened.

The Holy Spirit gave me utterance, became my teacher and began to guide and instruct me. He began to show me what to do, how to understand the Scriptures, how to interpret the Scriptures. My whole life was transformed. I knew what I was and where I was headed, and how He altered my life and redirected everything.

The same can happen for anybody. The Bible says He’s no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34); what He does for one, He’ll do for another under the same circumstance. Even if He’s never done it for anyone, and you require it, He’ll make it happen for you. Maybe today you have low expectations in life; maybe everyone has given up on you! It may be at home, or in school, or at your workplace, or among your peers; you’re the struggling one, and now you’re wondering, “How can I ever get better? Is there any hope for me?” Yes, there’s hope in Christ.

No need to struggle. If you’ve received the Holy Spirit, recognize His presence in you. Learn to have fellowship with Him through the Word and prayer. Have faith in His ability to make you a success and cause you to fulfil His destiny for your life. Take advantage of His glorious ministry in your life. Pray in tongues always and follow His guidance, and He’ll make you successful in all things.

PRAYER

Oh Lord, you’re gracious and kind. You’re my rock and my salvation, the One in whom I wholly trust. You make all things beautiful, and you’ve granted me an extraordinary capacity to contemplate, think, envision and see endless possibilities. I bring forth beauty and excellence from within me, through the power of your Spirit that lives in me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
|| John 14:26 But the Comforter, [which is] the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. ||

|| 2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. ||

|| Acts 1:8 AMPC But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses in Jerusalem and all Judea and Samaria and to the ends (the very bounds) of the earth. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 3 & Psalms 109-112

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 17:11-19 & 1 Samuel 3

AUGUST SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN

Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy: http:///2IJLrfI

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:35am On Aug 22, 2021

REIGNING IN RIGHTEOUSNESS .

Sunday, August 22nd .
Pastor Chris

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ) (Romans 5:17).

Every child of God is a king in this life, and called to reign in righteousness. Righteousness gives you the ability to stand in the presence of God without condemnation; to stand in fellowship with God, having His rightness in your spirit. This is where our audacity of faith comes from.

This is the reason we’re bold to make demands in His Name, decree a thing and have it established. It’s because our righteousness is of Him, not what you did or didn’t do, but what Jesus did. God declared you righteous freely, and declared Himself to be righteous by so doing: “To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus” (Romans 3:26). Hallelujah!

Righteousness makes us masters; it gives us dominion. You’re not a victim, but a victor in Christ Jesus. John knew this and declared, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4).

God has imparted His nature of righteousness to you, and that’s what makes you like Him. That nature makes you think, see, and talk like Him. You’ve been raised to His level through Christ. Our opening verse says, “…they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.” You’ve received grace to reign over and above Satan and the elements of this world.

The Bible says He’s made us kings and priests and we shall reign on the earth. Kings reign by issuing decrees and pronouncements; Ecclesiastes 8:4 says, “Where the word of a king is, there is power: and who may say unto him, What doest thou?” No wonder the Bible says you shall decree a thing, and it shall be established unto you (Job 22:28).

PRAYER

Holy and righteous Father, thank you for giving me your righteousness, granting me the ability to boldly stand before you without guilt, condemnation, inferiority or blame. In righteousness, I reign and rule in life, bringing glory to your Name. I walk in perpetual victory, manifesting your glory in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
|| Romans 5:17 AMPC For if because of one man’s trespass (lapse, offense) death reigned through that one, much more surely will those who receive [God’s] overflowing grace (unmerited favor) and the free gift of righteousness [putting them into right standing with Himself] reign as kings in life through the one Man Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One). ||

|| Romans 5:20-21 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound: 21 That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord. ||

|| Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 7 & Psalms 119:113-176

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 18:9-17 & 1 Samuel 9

AUGUST SPECIAL GIFT �=> https:///2HHaRNN

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 12:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Rhapsody Of Realities

TRUST THE GRACE OF GOD

Thursday, August 26th 2021

Pastor Chris

Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus (2 Timothy 2:1).

There’s no doubt that as Christians, we’re mightily graced of God; He’s lavished His grace upon us in superabundance. An important question to therefore ask would be, how far can we go with this grace? How much more can we explore this grace? Our theme verse admonishes us to “be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.”

To be strong in the grace of God is to walk in the fullness of His grace. In Acts 3, the Bible gives us a perfect example of how we can use the grace of God and produce supernatural results. Peter and John were going into the temple at the time of prayer, and they found a man who was crippled from birth. The Bible says the beggar, “Who seeing Peter and John about to go into the temple asked an alms” (Acts 3:3).

Peter knew this was an opportunity to put the grace of God to work. So, he said to the man, “Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk” (Acts 3:6). But the man didn’t quite get up. Then Peter yanked him up, and immediately, his ankle bones received strength, and the man was healed. Blessed be God! He placed a demand on the grace of God, and it worked!

This is what you’ve got to do in your life. Explore the grace of God in your everyday affairs, in simple matters; use it. Depend on it for the results you expect, the positive outcomes you desire in your life, ministry, work, family, business or academics.

Grace promotes. Grace lifts; it’ll take you from where you are right now to your next and higher place in and with the Spirit. Remember what He said to the Apostle Paul when he (Paul) was in a predicament: “...My grace is sufficient for thee...” (2 Corinthians 12:9); in other words, that’s what you need! Trust the grace of God to help you accomplish God’s call and purpose for your life.

CONFESSION
The grace of God that brings favour, prosperity, health, supernatural increase and liberality is at work in me, so strong. I trust that grace to help me win and set supernatural records today. As I fulfil God’s purpose and do His will, that outward reflection of a divine influence is evident in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
John 1:16 AMPC For out of His fullness (abundance) we have all received [all had a share and we were all supplied with] one grace after another and spiritual blessing upon spiritual blessing and even favor upon favor and gift [heaped] upon gift.

Romans 5:17 For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

2 Corinthians 9:8 And God [is] able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all [things], may abound to every good work:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1 & Psalms 139-141

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 19:1-10 & 1 Samuel 14
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 10:48am On Aug 27, 2021

WALK AND STAY IN TRUTH .

Friday, August 27th .
Pastor Chris

For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist (2 John 1:7).

The Word of God is truth; you can’t know the Word and be deceived or follow the wrong voice. 1 John 4:1 says, “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.” Always, there’s a light in your spirit when you know the Word of God such that you’re not misled by false prophets, false teachers, and false brethren.

One of the ways that many are easily misled is through wrong associations. If as a Christian, you start associating with certain individuals who aren’t supposed to be in your “aion” (your course of life)—individuals who have a doctrine or training that’s inconsistent with the teaching and truth of the Word—you’re definitely in a wrong direction.

With time, such people could become your advisers, and before long, your language will change. This is how many are motivated or inspired by the spirit of error, and they go into error. The Bible says, “We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error” (1 John 4:6). Stay in the truth!

The Apostle John was so concerned about God’s people knowing and walking in truth. In 2 John 1:1, he said, “The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth.” God wants you walking in the truth because as read in our theme verse, many deceivers are in the world who don’t confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. They acknowledge neither the incarnation nor the resurrection of Christ.

To confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh means making confession to this truth, living a life that’s worthy of this truth, giving glory to God. So, in these last days, walk in truth. John says, “I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth” (3 John 1:4).

PRAYER

Thank you precious Holy Spirit, for teaching me the Word and causing me to walk and stay in truth. I’ll never be deceived, because God’s Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path; that Word is in me, strong, transforming my life and impacting those around me with the righteousness of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:
|| 1 John 2:26-27 NLT I am writing these things to warn you about those who want to lead you astray. 27 But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don't need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true—it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ. ||

|| 2 John 1:7-8 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist. 8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. ||

|| 3 John 1:11-12 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God. 12 Demetrius hath good report of all [men], and of the truth itself: yea, and we [also] bear record; and ye know that our record is true. ||

|| 1 John 4:6 NIV We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 1 Corinthians 11:2-34 & Psalms 142-145

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 19:11-19 & 1 Samuel 15

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:48am On Aug 30, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*EVER-INCREASING GRACE, FAITH AND GLORY .*

Monday, August 30th .
Pastor Chris

_*And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace (John 1:16).*_

In Christ, we were given a life that started with grace. The English Standard Version (ESV) of our theme verse says, _*“And from his fullness we have all received, grace upon grace.”*_ Hallelujah! It was with grace that your salvation came. There’s absolutely nothing in this world—including its fame or fortune—that could be compared with what the grace of Jesus Christ has bequeathed to you.

His grace granted you all things. By His grace, you’ve been endowed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Ephesians 1:3). You have all that you require for life and for godliness (2 Peter 1:3). His grace brought acceptability, advantage, favour, joy, liberality, pleasure, and fulfillment. Glory to God!

Secondly, your life is also from faith to faith; ever increasing faith! Talking about the Gospel, the Bible says, _*“For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith…”’*_ (Romans 1:17). The more you receive God’s Word, the greater your faith, for _*“…faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God”*_ (Romans 10:17).

Then, as you understand faith, and walk in God’s righteousness, it goes to the next level, which is “from glory to glory.” So, your life never goes down; it’s upward and forward only. So, be more conscious of the glorious life of boundless grace, faith and glory that you have in Christ. Every so often, declare, “I’m moving from grace to grace, faith to faith, and from glory to glory.” Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*My life is characterised by grace; grace heaped upon grace! God’s grace that brings favour, prosperity, health and supernatural increase has been lavished on my life! And by my faith, I’m leaping over walls; the world is beaten down before me; I reign over Satan and the elements of this world. My life is for the glory of God; His glory in, and through me is ever-increasing, to fulfil His purpose for my life, in the Name of the Lord Jesus! Amen.*

*||* *Hebrews 4:16* Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. *||*

*||* *2 Timothy 2:1* Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. *||*

*||* *Romans 4:16* Therefore [it is] of faith, that [it might be] by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 3:18* But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Corinthians 14 & Proverbs 3-4

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 19:41-48 & 1 Samuel 18

*BECOME A RHAPSODY INFLUENCER=>* https:///3i4dtTU

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:28am On Aug 31, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

TUESDAY 31

WE’RE SELF SUFFICIENT

� ════════
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content (Philippians 4:11).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
One of the attributes of God is that He’s self-sufficient. He doesn’t need anything from anyone or anywhere. Everything is in Him. He doesn’t “need” power; He is power. He doesn’t “need” wisdom; He is wisdom. He doesn’t “need” righteousness; He is righteousness. He’s the selfexistent and self-sufficient God. Did you know that’s the life He’s given you as well?

Like Him, you don’t have to depend on external forces or factors. Everything you require to fulfil all that God wants you to do, and to be all that He created you to be is in you. Consider the Greek rendering of the word “content” in our theme scripture; it’s “autarkes,” from where the English derived the word “Autarchy.”

Autarchy is the policy of economic independence on external forces; to be self-sufficient. When you study 2 Corinthians 9:8 (AMPC), you see this clearly as God’s will for His children. It says, “And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].”

This is simple to comprehend because truly, a Christian is one in whom Christ dwells, and Christ is everything. When you have Christ, you’re full; you have it all. This was something I meditated on much in my youth, and I made up my mind it was going to be my experience and it’s been ever since.

Make up your mind to live in blessings and abundance, because it’s the life God has given to you in Christ. Refuse to allow circumstances determine or dictate the outcome of your life. Live in God’s Word. Even if it’s power you thought you needed, the Holy Spirit Himself, who is the power of God, lives in you. His power in you is inherent; self-generating. Your responsibility is to activate and put it to work at all times. Get to know who you are and live accordingly, independent of circumstances. Hallelujah!

PRAYER
Dear Father, I thank you, for you’ve granted me all things that pertain to life and godliness. No matter what happens, I’ll always be on top, because everything I require for absolute victory and supernatural prosperity is in my spirit. I bring forth success from within me, and I’m moving from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC; 1 John 4:4; 2 Peter 1:3; Colossians 1:27

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: 1 Corinthians 15:1-34 & Proverbs 5-7

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 20:1-8 & 1 Samuel 19

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, SUNDAY 5TH SEPTEMBER 2021.
||Pastor Chris||

TOPIC: ✨ IT’S ABOUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE ✨

They will neither harm nor destroy on all my holy mountain, for the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the Lord as the waters cover the sea. (Isaiah 11:9 NIV).

In Acts 27-28, Luke reports an inspiring incident with Paul while on a journey to Rome. The ship ferrying them and some two hundred and seventy-four others was caught in a violent storm. Thankfully, all aboard swam safely to shore on the island of Malta. The people who lived there showed them great kindness, and made a fire, and called them all to warm themselves. As Paul gathered a bundle of sticks and laid them on the fire, a viper came out of the heat and fastened itself to his hand.

When the natives saw the creature hanging from Paul’s hand, they said to one another, “No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he has escaped the sea, yet justice does not allow to live” (Acts 28:4 NKJV). While the onlookers expected Paul to swell and suddenly drop dead as a result of the venom, he simply shook off the creature into the fire and suffered no harm. They concluded that he was a god.

What made Paul so different? He was eternal life-conscious. He knew that the one who has the Son of God has eternal life: “…the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord” (Romans 6:23). The one who has eternal life can’t be poisoned. Jesus said so in Mark 16:18: “…if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them....”

This is the life that He’s given us, but many don’t know it. The Bible says through knowledge shall the just be delivered into their inheritance. So, you see, it works by knowledge! It’s about your knowledge of the immortal and incorruptible life of Christ that’s at work in you. No wonder John said, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life…” (1 John 5:13).

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for bringing to my consciousness the supernatural, immortal and incorruptible life of Christ that’s at work in me. I live above sickness, disease and all the depravities that affect the human nature. I’m an associate of the God-kind, manifesting the glory and virtues of divinity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

Mark 16:17-18
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1 John 5:11-12
And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
2 Corinthians 3:7-4:1-18 & Proverbs 16-17

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 21:1-9 & 1 Samuel 24
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:11am On Sep 06, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (DOWNLOAD THE NEW RHAPSODY APP => https:///2Z9P6P0)*

*THE AUTHORITY OF HIS NAME .*

Monday, September 6th .
Pastor Chris

_*Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth (Philippians 2:9-10).*_

The scripture above is definitive about the authority of Jesus. This is different from the character or identity of His Name. For example, Jesus passed by many sick people who didn’t take advantage of His identity to receive healing when He walked the earth. In fact, the Bible says He came to a place where there were many impotent folks, He healed one person and went away from there (Read John 5:1-15). Yet He had His identity, had His character. So, in using His Name, it’s about His authority.

You’re not even required to squeeze up faith to use His Name. His Name is an instrument and a gift given to you to use. And the authority of His Name is over things, beings, and anything that can be identified. Anyone of us can use that Name and the power in it. John 14:12-14 says, _*“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.”*_

He gave us the power of attorney—the legal right to act in His stead—to use His Name. So, don’t cheat yourself; use His Name. Use it against Satan, the forces of darkness and circumstances, and they’ll respond to you as they would to Jesus.

*CONFESSION*

*The seal on everything that God made bears the awesome Name of Jesus. I do all things and work wonders in His Name! Thank you Father for the privilege to use the most awesome and powerful Name of Jesus to effect changes in my life and in my world. Amen.*

*||* *Philippians 2:10 CJB* that in honor of the name given Yeshua,
every knee will bow —
in heaven, on earth and under the earth — *||*

*||* *Mark 16:17-18* And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. *||*

*||* *Acts 3:6-8* Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 7 And he took him by the right hand, and lifted [him] up: and immediately his feet and ancle bones received strength. 8 And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Corinthians 5:1-6:1-2 & Proverbs 18-19

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 21:10-19 & 1 Samuel 25

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional​​

​​Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD

Saturday, 11th September 2021

MAKING A LASTING IMPACT

How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him (Acts 10:38)

It’s not how long you live; it’s the impact you make that matters, and Jesus was a typical example of that. He didn’t have a long life on earth, but He impacted the world tremendously. Luke 3:23 NLT says, “Jesus was about thirty years old when he began his public ministry....” At thirty-three, He was crucified. He ministered for just three years and changed the whole world.

Throughout history, no single individual has made or could ever make the kind of impact on the whole world as Jesus. Even the world’s dating system—back and forth—is referenced to Him. The period of His birth is used as the dividing point of world history: B.C (Before Christ) and A.D (anno Domini). Amazing!

He lived and manifested the glory of God in His days on earth. He walked on water, talked to the wind and the waves, unstopped deaf ears, opened blind eyes, healed lame legs, restored maimed limbs, and raised the dead. He died and resurrected and made salvation possible for humanity.

The beautiful thing is that He did all that He did through the power of the Holy Spirit. In John 14:10, He said, “…the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works”; that’s the Holy Spirit. In John 8:38, He said, *“I speak that which I have seen with my Father….” Jesus walked in union with the Father in an extraordinary way. He did nothing without the power of the Holy Spirit.

We have the same ability within us to function likewise, because the same Holy Spirit that was the power and essence of Jesus lives in us today. He said in John 20:21, “…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.” This means you have His authority; therefore, let those words propel you to make a lasting impact in your world. You can do what He did and be impactful through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Give someone a chance to have a copy of this daily devotion. Sponsor a copy today.
https://www.rgdn.org/deposit.php?refferal=Jan21Sat85763al

PRAYER

Dear Father, what an honour it is to know that you’ve made me a light in a dark world, and my light shines everywhere. By the Holy Spirit, I impact my world with your wisdom and love today. I walk in your glory and perfection, manifesting your righteousness and exercising the dominion of the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

FURTHER STUDY:

1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

Acts 10:38 AMPC How God anointed and consecrated Jesus of Nazareth with the [Holy] Spirit and with strength and ability and power; how He went about doing good and, in particular, curing all who were harassed and oppressed by [the power of] the devil, for God was with Him.

1 Year Bible Reading Plan : 2 Corinthians 11:1-15 & Proverbs 29-31

2 Year Bible Reading Plan : Luke 22:24-34 & 1 Samuel 30

Get Your PDF SEPTEMBER 2021 Rhapsody Copy on This link: https://installs.rhapsodyofrealities.org/?id=maxwell1612672452 today​​

*Follow Pastor Chris: http://pastorchrislive.org/followpastorchris

For a daily article reading and feedback: www.rhapsodyofrealities.org.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 12TH

HE’S GOT YOU COVERED

PASTOR CHRIS

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations (Jeremiah 1:5).

There’re those who are hesitant to let God have His way in their lives. They think He’ll change their “lofty” dreams and ambitions. They’ve painted the picture of what they want in life and the direction they want to go, and they think if they let God have His way, He may change their destiny and lead them to become something they don’t want to be. That’s a terrible mistake.

The Lord knows better and loves you more than you love yourself. Therefore, trust Him with your life. He’s more ambitious for your success than you could ever be. All He’s ever wanted is the best for you. What joy thrilled my soul when I discovered that the Lord was more ambitious for my success than I could ever be, and that He loved and cared for me more than I could ever imagine! He created the whole world and He knows everything about me and about my future. Therefore, it was easy to trust Him and follow the path that He’s prepared for me.

Every so often, I’d say, “Lord, you know exactly what to do with someone like me. You’re experienced in dealing with all kinds of people, so you know exactly what to do with my life.” When you’re conscious of this, you’d become bold, sharp, focused and unafraid; you’d know that your future is secure in Him.

Nothing could be more fulfilling and gratifying than knowing and following God’s plan for your life. Stop holding on to some dream, idea or aspirations that aren’t in line with God’s purpose for your life. He’s got you covered; so, let Him guide you.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I live for you alone, every step that I take and move that I make are towards fulfilling your purpose for my life. I was born to bring you glory and honour. Thank you for setting me on the path that I must follow; I live in divine destiny, in the centre of your will, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 2:10 AMPC;
- For we are God 's [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].

Jeremiah 29:11 MSG
- I know what I'm doing. I have it all planned out--plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
2 Corinthians 11:16-33
Ecclesiastes 1-2

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 22:35-43
1 Samuel 31
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:54am On Sep 13, 2021

WORD-BASED SONGS .

Monday, September 13th .
Pastor Chris

Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? (1 Corinthians 3:16).

Have you ever heard some Christians sing, “Holy Spirit, come down; rain down on us.” Such a song is inconsistent with truth, because the Holy Spirit already came on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2:1-3) and lives in you today. It’s also no use singing, “Come live in me Holy Spirit.” It’s clear from our opening scripture that He dwells in you: “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?” (1 Corinthians 3:16).

Some even get emotional and cry, singing, “Fill me, O Lord!” But the Word never said God is going to fill you. Paul, by the Spirit, said in Ephesians 5:18, “And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit.” It’s your responsibility to be filled with the Spirit. He told you to do it. Therefore, no matter how much you sing and cry to the Lord to fill you, you’ll never be filled, because the Word already shows how to get yourself filled with the Spirit.

Singing the wrong songs creates unbelief and deepens ignorance. Therefore, when you sing, listen to the words; sing songs that are founded on the truth of God’s Word in the Gospel of Christ. Our worship, praise and thanksgiving or even songs of edification must be correctly delivered in words consistent with the New Testament of Christ. It’s not about singing your favourite song or the one that gives you goose bumps; it’s about singing scriptural songs of the present truth.

CONFESSION

Blessed Lord, you’re gracious and kind; therefore, your praise shall continually be in my mouth. Your greatness is unsearchable and your lovingkindness is ever sure. Thank you for your Word that’s in my heart strong, prevailing and producing in me what it talks about. I’m walking in increased grace, my faith is growing, and your glory is revealed in and through me as I worship you even now, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: || Exodus 15:1-3 Then sang Moses and the children of Israel this song unto the LORD, and spake, saying, I will sing unto the LORD, for he hath triumphed gloriously: the horse and his rider hath he thrown into the sea. 2 The LORD [is] my strength and song, and he is become my salvation: he [is] my God, and I will prepare him an habitation; my father's God, and I will exalt him. 3 The LORD [is] a man of war: the LORD [is] his name. ||

|| Revelation 4:8-11 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about [him]; and [they were] full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. 9 And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, 10 The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created. ||

|| Judges 5:1-3 Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying, 2 Praise ye the LORD for the avenging of Israel, when the people willingly offered themselves. 3 Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, [even] I, will sing unto the LORD; I will sing [praise] to the LORD God of Israel. ||

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> 2 Corinthians 12:1-21 & Ecclesiastes 3-5

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Luke 22:44-53 & 2 Samuel 1

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:15am On Sep 14, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES FOR TUESDAY 14 SEPTEMBER 2021 DEVOTIONAL GUIDE BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME*

*TOPIC: CUSTODIANS OF ETERNAL BLESSINGS*

*SCRIPTURE* …I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing
(Genesis 12:2).

*MESSAGE*

The Christian is blessed in all things. He’s blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly
places in Christ Jesus. In Genesis 12:2, God didn’t say to Abraham, “I will bless you and make you ‘lucky’”; rather, He said, “…I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing.” This is what you need: the consciousness that you’re blessed and are a blessing!

You’re empowered to be successful; the ability to prosper in all things has been invoked in your life; it’s inherent in you and works all the time. Everywhere you go, there’s favour. Your steps are always ordered of
the Lord; you don’t go anywhere by chance, and you don’t go anywhere alone, for He’s in you and with you always. This is the heritage of the seed of Abraham.

It worked for the physical descendants of Abraham—Isaac and Jacob; they were blessed in all things and bequeathed the same blessings to their generations. It’s even better with us today; the Bible says, “And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:29). Ours is a better covenant, established upon better promises (Hebrews 8:6); promises that have all been fulfilled in Christ. You ought to know like Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that you’re blessed, and the custodian of blessings. Make this your consciousness and confession.

*PRAYER*

Dear Father, thank you for your divine blessings in my life. The supernatural “elixir,” the divine element at work in me takes me far and beyond the natural limits always. I refuse to struggle like the rest of the world, for I’m the seed of Abraham. I’m blessed and I have the advantage, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*Ephesians 1:3;* Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

*Galatians 3:7-9*
Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

*1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*

2 Corinthians 13:1-14 & Ecclesiastes 6-8

*2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*

Luke 22:54-62 & 2 Samuel 2
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2021
Good morning saint of God

*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL*

*TAKE CARE OF OTHERS.*

Wednesday, September 15th.

Pastor Chris

_*Therefore encourage (admonish, exhort) one another and edify (strengthen and build up) one another, just as you are doing (1 Thessalonians 5:11 AMPC).*_

There’re Christians who got offended and almost gave up the faith because someone in their local church mistreated or disappointed them. That’s wrong. God didn’t tell us everyone in the church will like us, treat us well and always be helpful to us. But He told you to like others, treat them well, and always be willing to help. So, it begins with YOU!

Don’t let the reason you’re the member of any particular church or group in church be that you’re looking for someone to help you; rather, develop a desire to render service, to help others. Acts 20:35 tells us that it’s more blessed to give than to receive.

If you felt ignored, rejected and uncared for, that should let you know what some others might be feeling too. So, take up the responsibility and look out for those in a similar situation and encourage and strengthen them. That’s Christian ministry; it’s one of the beautiful blessings and privileges you get from being a member of a local church. The church—the local church—has a ministry, and God wants you to be a vital member.

There’s no one on earth who has no family; everyone belongs in a family. If you find that you’re the only one you know in your entire family, reach out and help someone else who’s lonely, and make them part of your family. You should never be alone. Don’t live for yourself only. Be responsible for others, just as there’re leaders over you who are responsible for you.

With the New ROR Mobile App V3.0, be at par with the WORD always!� Click https:///30XG30w To Download Today From Your App Store and Google Play Store
*Download, Subscribe & Share*

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, I thank you for the opportunity to fellowship with others in the household of faith and be instructed, encouraged, strengthened, energized and programmed by your Word for a great and glorious life. I take advantage of your grace at work in me to uplift, bless, help and strengthen others in their faith-walk, to your praise and glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Hebrews 10:24-25* And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching. *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 13:11 NIV* Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace. And the God of love and peace will be with you. *||*

Rhapsody Influencers Network. It's Digital Take Over Time. Join us, Visit https:///2WPCkCO

The clock is fast ticking and the windows of opportunity for preaching the Gospel are fast shutting down! The time is now. Click here to give at least one of Rhapsody of Realities Today: http:///sponsor-copies

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Galatians 1:1-24 & Ecclesiastes 9-12

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 22:63-71 & 2 Samuel 3-4

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Good morning saint of God

*THE WORD ON YOUR LIPS.*

Thursday, September 16th.

Pastor Chris

_*Through faith we understand that the WORLDS were FRAMED by the WORD of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear (Hebrews 11:3).*_

There’re three important words to note in our theme verse; they are framed, words, and world. The word “framed” is translated from the Greek “katartizo”, and it means to restore or mend. “Worlds”
is translated from the Greek “aion” which means “course of life”; the structure and administration or seasons and times of one’s life on earth.

“Word,” on the other hand, is translated from the Greek word “rhema,” and it means the spoken and active word to a specific person, for a specific purpose, at a specific time. From the foregoing, we observe that the “aions” were framed, mended, restored by the Word (rhema) of God.

The expression “rhema of God” as you find in the New Testament is never applied to God talking by Himself, but to God putting His Word in man’s heart for man to speak. So, our theme verse doesn’t mean that God was “framing the aions”; it means that men framed their worlds—courses of life—by using the Word of God; they uttered “rhema.”

With “rhema” you give shape, structure and beauty to your world, to your life; you construct the conditions—what your world and life should be like—with the Word on your lips. What’s your life like today? Do you want a life of ever-increasing grace, glory and dominion? The key is your mouth!

It makes no difference what obtains presently in your “aion”; you can mend what needs mending; you can restore what needs restoration; you can fix anything that’s been ruined. You can quell terror and put a halt to the malicious destructions and havoc the devil seeks to wreak in your world, life, family, city or country, or in the lives of your loved ones, by uttering the Word of God that your spirit has taken a hold of.

Use the Word. Put it on your lips and use it to keep the adversary in his place. Use it to frame the course of your life to be consistent with God’s plan and purpose for your life. Hallelujah!

Experience this and more with the New ROR Mobile App 3.0 Click https:///30XG30w To download from the Google Play & App Stores
Download, Subscribe & Share

*CONFESSION*

*Dear heavenly Father, I thank you, for the course of my life is consistent with your perfect will, plans and purposes. I live victoriously over the adversary and the adversities of life; the Word on my lips puts me over; I reign in dominion over circumstances, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Mark 11:23* For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. *||*

*||* *Joshua 1:8 AMPC* This Book of the Law shall not depart out of your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, that you may observe and do according to all that is written in it. For then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall deal wisely and have good success. *||*

Join us in reaching Millions around the world through the free Distribution of Rhapsody of Realities. Click here to sponsor copies: http:///sponsor-copies

Rhapsody Influencers Network. It's Digital Take Over Time. Join us, Visit https:///2WPCkCO

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Galatians 2:1-21 & Songs of Solomon 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 23:1-12 & 2 Samuel 5-6

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:27am On Sep 21, 2021
_Good morning and happy new week saint of God_

*A SPECIAL ATMOSPHERE.*

Tuesday, September 21st.

Pastor Chris

_*And the Lord will create over the whole site, over every dwelling place of Mount Zion and over her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day and the shining of a flaming fire by night; for over all the glory shall be a canopy (a defense of divine love and protection) (Isaiah 4:5 AMPC).*_

Glory to God! The theme verse today foretells of a phenomenon previously experienced by Israel, a reference to the pillar of a cloud and of fire which attended them in their exodus from Egypt. They were under God’s divine protection, provision, love and care. Exodus 13:21-22 says, _*“And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire….”*_

Even though they were in the desert, in that terrible arid land, they weren’t scorched by the sun. Then at night, they were kept warm by a pillar of fire. Thus, day or night—they were under a special atmosphere. That’s amazing! This didn’t happen for one day, three days, a few months or a year; it was for forty long years. God protected them!

Read the psalmist’s account of this in Psalm 105:37 (AMPC): _*“He brought [Israel] forth also with silver and gold, and there was not one feeble person among their tribes.”*_ Deuteronomy 29:5 (NKJV) says, _*“And I have led you forty years in the wilderness. Your clothes have not worn out on you, and your sandals have not worn out on your feet....”*_ This is extraordinary; they were in God’s presence and He fed and nurtured them.

Nehemiah 9:20-21 (GNB) says, _*“In your goodness you told them what they should do; you fed them manna and gave them water to drink. Through forty years in the desert you provided all that they needed; their clothing never wore out, and their feet were not swollen with pain.”*_ He hasn’t changed. The same God takes care of you and nurtures you today. His presence in, with, and about you today makes you an oasis of love and grace in a troubled world.

You live in His presence, in a divine atmosphere of joy, bliss and glory, where you’re absolutely independent of circumstances. Be mindful of this always. There could be chaos or anarchy everywhere, but in Him you’re at peace and in safety. Hallelujah!

With the New ROR Mobile App V3.0, be at par with the WORD always!� Click https:///30XG30w To Download Today From Your App Store and Google Play Store. Download, Subscribe & Share

*CONFESSION*

*I dominate my environment with the atmosphere of the Spirit. I walk in the Spirit, for that’s the realm from which, and into which, I’m born. There’s no gloom, sadness, lack, poverty or weakness in and around me, because I live perpetually in God’s divine presence in an atmosphere of joy, brightness and victory. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Jeremiah 17:7-8* Blessed [is] the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. 8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and [that] spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit. *||*

*||* *Isaiah 43:2-3* When thou passest through the waters, I [will be] with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 3 For I [am] the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt [for] thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. *||*

The clock is fast ticking and the windows of opportunity for preaching the Gospel are fast shutting down! The time is now. Click here to give at least one of Rhapsody of Realities Today: http:///sponsor-copies

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Galatians 5:16-26 & Isaiah 6-8

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 24:1-12 & 2 Samuel 15-16

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 8:47am On Sep 23, 2021

*THE BLESSING OF THE NEW TESTAMENT .*

Thursday, September 23rd .
Pastor Chris

_*To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).*_

If you’ve ever been to Israel and the Old City of Jerusalem, you’d have heard of or visited the Western Wall, or Wailing Wall. It’s one of the most significant historic sites for the Jewish people. While thousands of people from different nationalities throng the Wailing Wall every year to relish this archeological masterpiece, others religiously journey there to say or recite prayers, hoping their prayers will be answered faster at this site.

No doubt, the Wailing Wall is an iconic religious site, but God isn’t more there than He is in you. Some are carried away by the idea that if they pray at, let’s say a “prayer mountain,” a forest, or the Wailing Wall, God will hear them more. If that were true, Jesus would have taught about it; He’d have instructed us to pray at the Wailing Wall, but He didn’t.

The Apostles would have said so too, but they didn’t. In fact, Jesus said, _*“…believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father…But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him”*_ (John 4:21-23). The inspiration and blessing of the New Testament is in your heart; it’s with you everywhere.

The Spirit, through the Apostle Paul, reveals the truth about Christianity—the mystery that was hidden from ages and from generations. That mystery is “Christ in you, the hope of glory” (Colossians 1:26-27). This is God’s vision; that’s the reason for the New Testament. Everything you’d ever need in life is in Christ, and Christ is in you; to have Christ is to have everything.

Henceforth, look into your heart, for that’s where all the answer is. Christ resides in your heart. You’ve already been blessed with all spiritual blessings in Christ (Ephesians 1:3). The totality of the character and nature of the man Jesus, all that He represents—His life, power, wisdom, majesty, glory and grace—are all tabernacled in you. This is the blessing of the New Testament. Praise God!

*CONFESSION*

*Christ lives in me and He’s endued me with all grace and ability to reign and rule in life. Christ in me is everything; He’s my assurance of a glorious, prosperous, triumphant and quality life. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Philippians 4:13* I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. *||*

*||* *Colossians 3:1-4* If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, [who is] our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:26-27* [Even] the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: 27 To whom God would make known what [is] the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 11-12

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Luke 24:28-39 & 2 Samuel 19-20

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2021

HE MADE US HEALERS.

Monday, September 27th.

Pastor Chris

And these signs shall follow them that believe… They shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:17-18).

Acts 28 shows us one of Paul’s experiences on the Island of Malta where he and a company of others stayed as a result of a shipwreck. During their stay, the Bible says Paul healed the father of Publius. Publius was the headman in that part of the island: “And it came to pass, that the father of Publius lay sick of a fever and of a bloody flux: to whom Paul entered in, and prayed, and laid his hands on him, and healed him” (Acts 28:cool.

Notice the spirit’s language; it says Paul prayed, laid his hands on him, and healed him. Some people tell us, “We must be very humble and never say we healed anybody; only God heals.” But Jesus told us to heal the sick. He was very emphatic; He said, “Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give” (Matthew 10:cool.

In Luke 9:1-2, the Bible says, “…he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.” He made us healers. Hallelujah! Read Acts 14; the Bible says Paul was preaching in a city called Lystra and noticed a certain man who was crippled from his mother’s womb, and healed him (Acts 14:8-10).

The eleventh verse says, “And when the people saw what Paul had done, they lifted up their voices, saying in the speech of Lycaonia, The gods are come down to us in the likeness of men.” Notice the underlined portion: the people saw what Paul had done. Understand that this is the Spirit’s account, His narration of what transpired. The Spirit says Paul did it.

You’re not an ordinary person; you’re a divine package of power to bless and heal your world. As you preach the Gospel, do what Jesus said to do: heal the sick, raise the dead, and cleanse the lepers. Your hands are healing hands; they transmit the power of God. Through you, His divine presence is made manifest to those in your world.

Trust you were tremendously blessed by today's Insightful Article, then for future reference of today's Article, kindly download your Rhapsody App for FREE in any language of your choice which includes TeeVo, Early Reader and kiddies Rhapsody click on => https:///30XG30w

CONFESSION

What a blessing it is to be the dispenser of God’s glory and virtue; I’m His outstretched arm to heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers and bring salvation to many. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: Mark 16:17-18 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

Acts 8:6-8 And the people with one accord gave heed unto those things which Philip spake, hearing and seeing the miracles which he did. For unclean spirits, crying with loud voice, came out of many that were possessed with them: and many taken with palsies, and that were lame, were healed. And there was great joy in that city.

John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Influence your world and beyond today by taking a step to give and sponsor Rhapsody of realities: http:///sponsor-copies

♦️sign-up today and become an influencer and move levels: https:///2WPCkCO

♦️Join us as we take this Gospel to Billions all around the world Be part of Rhapsody influencers community!

Together lets influence for the Gospel Thank you &God bless you.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan=> Ephesians 4:1-16 & Isaiah 23-24

2-Year Bible Reading Plan=> John 1:24-34 & 1 Kings 2

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:47am On Sep 28, 2021

*SACRIFICES OF PRAISE*

Tuesday, September 28th .
Pastor Chris

_*By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name (Hebrews 13:15).*_

In 2 Chronicles 5, the Bible shows us an extraordinary moment at the dedication of Solomon’s Temple. The singers were with clashing cymbals and strings, giving thanks and offering praises to the Lord. The Bible says all the priests came together, _*“Also the Levites which were the singers, all of them of Asaph, of Heman, of Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, being arrayed in white linen, having cymbals and psalteries and harps, stood at the east end of the altar, and with them an hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpets)”*_ (2 Chronicles 5:12). They were all rejoicing before the Lord.

The 13th verse says they _*“…lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever….”*_ These are spiritual sacrifices! They did exactly what God wanted. The killing of the animals during the ceremony didn’t bring the glory. But as they offered spiritual sacrifices to God, the Bible says, _*“…then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD”*_ (2 Chronicles 5:13).

In 2 Chronicles 20, the Bible tells us how Judah had been surrounded by enemies. Then Jehoshaphat did something. The Bible says, _*“…when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth for ever”*_ (2 Chronicles 20:21). The battle was led by singers. And what happened to their enemies?

The Bible says _*“…they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped”*_ (2 Chronicles 20:24). Hallelujah! When you face difficulties and adversities, praise the Lord in the beauty of holiness; bless His Name and affirm that His mercy endures forever. In the midst of that seeming hardship, declare that His faithfulness is unto all generations. This is your office as a priest unto Christ; you’re to offer sacrifices of worship and praise to God always: _*“By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name”*_ (Hebrews 13:15).

*CONFESSION*

*Lord, I worship you for your greatness; your mercy endures forever. You’re good; you’re kind; you’re just; you’re righteous. You’re exalted above all, and there’s none like you. All the dominion, power and glory belong to you. You’re the greatest; your Name is above all; you reign in heaven and in all the earth! Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Acts 16:25-26* And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 26 And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed. *||*

*||* *Psalm 47:1-9* O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph. 2 For the LORD most high [is] terrible; [he is] a great King over all the earth. 3 He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet. 4 He shall choose our inheritance for us, the excellency of Jacob whom he loved. Selah. 5 God is gone up with a shout, the LORD with the sound of a trumpet. 6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises. 7 For God [is] the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding. 8 God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness. 9 The princes of the people are gathered together, [even] the people of the God of Abraham: for the shields of the earth [belong] unto God: he is greatly exalted. *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Ephesians 4:17-5:1-2 & Isaiah 25-26

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* John 1:35-42 & 1 Kings 3

Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

MONDAY 4

*BUILT TO OVERCOME*

� ════════
*For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will… being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience (Colossians 1:9-11 NIV*).

Pastor Chris Says
━━━━━━━━━━
God’s people are soldiers; we’re built to withstand and prevail against the pressures and adversities of life. There’re no sissies in God’s army. Don’t faint in the day of adversity. The TLB version of the Bible says in Proverbs 24:10: “You are a poor specimen if you can’t stand the pressure of adversity.”

Be strong and tough for Christ! It makes no difference how fiercely you’re persecuted for the Gospel; count it all joy! 2 Corinthians 4:17 says, “For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.”

2 Timothy 2:3 says, “Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.” Some people endure with tears, but our theme scripture says to do so with joyfulness. Always remember, the contrary winds make your roots go deeper. The quality of your personality has to be tested. The bigger the trouble, the greater your victories. Without pressures, your greatness may never manifest.

Therefore, in the face of opposition, declare, “Greater is He that’s in me, than he that’s in the world!” James 1:2 says, “My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations.” Why would God admonish you to rejoice in adversity? It’s because victory is in your spirit.

Paul said, “We glory in tribulation, for tribulation produces patience” (Romans 5:3). Always remember that greater is He that’s in you, than all the troubles you could ever face. With the Word in you, you’ll stand any test! You’ll always win. Praise God!

*CONFESSION*
I live in absolute victory, success and excellence! Irrespective of the difficulty or opposition, I have an ever-winning, joyous life, with dominion over circumstances. The challenges and crises of life are for my promotion, for I’ve been built to overcome. Hallelujah!

*FURTHER STUDY*
Proverbs 12:13; Psalm 40:2-3 AMPC; I John 4:4

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Philippians 2:19-3:1-11 & Isaiah 38-39

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*: John 3:22-36 & 1 Kings 9

Today's Rhapsody Audio
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional by Gombs(m): 6:20am On Oct 05, 2021
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

TUESDAY 5