Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice (982 Views)

Sleeping With Married Women / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by Bigii(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please I need your advice, I don't know why I'm so attracted to married women and single mothers. It has come to a point where I can't even freely greet/relate with such women again because when I do, the result is always "a demand for sex". many of them are seriously hating me at the moment because i turned them down. The temptation is just too much for me but God has been there for me.

A month ago i met one pretty lady at an eatery, we engaged in a chat and exchanged contacts. Few days later, she called and invited me to Shopprite very close to her house. After all the choppings she cleared the bills forming big gal with sweet words from her mouth.

Two days later, i was invited to her house. when i got there i met her with 7month old baby that looks so much like her. when asked, she said she's her daughter but she is not married again she has divorced her man some months ago. I sense so many lies when she was talking but hold it to myself. All her effort to get me into her kpekus proves abortive, she tried her best but i wasn't comfortable, then, i told her i'll be leaving. she was so angry as to why i wasn't comfortable with all her explanations.

Today again, I got her calls that she will be coming to my house to spend quality time with me since i wasn't comfortable in her house, that i should be ready to send to heaven because she wont entertain any dull moment. From my investigation she is a married woman but she needs screwing because her hubby is far away.

She has been calling but i refused to pick, till this moment she's still calling.

Please i need your mature advice.

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by falconey(m): 1:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
At your age you no fit advise yourself?

Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by Victornezzar: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Gimme her number den ur problem is solved
Can't u just say dis 2 her
"Hey woman get da fvck out of my life"
She would free ur life
Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by vizkiz: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Money is not after your destiny, na woman come dey follow you?

Smh... You need to visit a herbalist bro grin
Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by funstufz: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
hmmm...

Stay clear of them married women ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by Kondomatic(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
She must be mynd4.4's wife and here's why she's cheating.

Mynd gets married and on his wedding night he calls his Father for some tips on what to do, since he has never been with a woman before.

"So what do I do first?"

His father: "Take her clothes off and lay her on the bed."

5 minutes later Mynd is on the phone again."She's naked and in bed, what do I do now?"

His father can't believe what he is hearing,"Take your damn clothes off and get into bed with her."

After another 5 minutes poor Mynd is on the phone again.

"Dad, I'm naked and in bed with her, what do I do now?"

His dad's patience is now running thin so he says,
"Shit son, do I have to spell everything out for you? Just put the hardest thing on your body where she pees. Good night!!!"

Just when the old man starts snoring, His son is on the phone once again.

"Ok Dad, I have my head in the toilet bowl what do I do next?"

"DROWN YOURSELF YOU BLOODY IDIOT!"

3 Likes

Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by delishpot: 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sorry. If women are expected to overlook temptation from men even though all they have to work with is fish brain (as most sexist men put it) then surely a man (mind you; with human brain) can overlook flirting from married or single mothers.
Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
La wah o

this is serious...................e clear say the witches with 6 boobz for your village don begin use your picture take blown roast corn o..........

Bros ur problem is colossal and as e be so there is no solution..........

See how the witches follow you come town.........cheesy

Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by Elmojiid(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
e be like say you do pack for urslf sometin like eyonu or other tin...if the tin start to work it will attract woman to u...just saying
Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by Bigii(m): 7:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
Gimme her number den ur problem is solved
Can't u just say dis 2 her
"Hey woman get da fvck out of my life"
She would free ur life

Bro, u wont understand
I have been so harsh on her but still on my neck.

Giving you her number is not a problem if that will make her to forget me.
Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by Victornezzar: 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Bigii:

Bro, u wont understand
I have been so harsh on her but still on my neck.

Giving you her number is not a problem if that will make her to forget me.
was just kidding
tell u don't want anything 2 do with her
Re: Single Mothers And Married Women Are After My Destiny. Please I Need Your Advice by Otyemmanuel(m): 9:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Bigii:
Please I need your advice, I don't know why I'm so attracted to married women and single mothers. It has come to a point where I can't even freely greet/relate with such women again because when I do, the result is always "a demand for sex". many of them are seriously hating me at the moment because i turned them down. The temptation is just too much for me but God has been there for me.

A month ago i met one pretty lady at an eatery, we engaged in a chat and exchanged contacts. Few days later, she called and invited me to Shopprite very close to her house. After all the choppings she cleared the bills forming big gal with sweet words from her mouth.

Two days later, i was invited to her house. when i got there i met her with 7month old baby that looks so much like her. when asked, she said she's her daughter but she is not married again she has divorced her man some months ago. I sense so many lies when she was talking but hold it to myself. All her effort to get me into her kpekus proves abortive, she tried her best but i wasn't comfortable, then, i told her i'll be leaving. she was so angry as to why i wasn't comfortable with all her explanations.

He Goat! Must you bring it to nairaland.

Today again, I got her calls that she will be coming to my house to spend quality time with me since i wasn't comfortable in her house, that i should be ready to send to heaven because she wont entertain any dull moment. From my investigation she is a married woman but she needs screwing because her hubby is far away.

She has been calling but i refused to pick, till this moment she's still calling.

Please i need your mature advice.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Lady Climbs Husband’s Car To Prevent Him From Driving Off With Side Chick / 7 Reasons Short Men Make Best Husband, Especially In Bed / Seven Sex Position Men And Woman Love So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.