Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? (44338 Views)

My Biggest Fear In Life / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by nikkypearl(f): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin
connectpoint:
'

Seriously are u related to Uche Jumbo? If i had a sister with this face, she go go act film o.... grin
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by francisbiz: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

How u know? Did u reached 65 , yet single & childless? undecided

I have come in contact with some, besides, I met all my grandparents.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
grin grin

Remember that Saint Obi look-alike?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by 222Martins(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
TinaAnita:

Stop trying to keep your cool. Go ahead and tell me how painful it is to be tagged as such
Lmfao
Naaaaa...............Like i said, i am immune to tantrums. I just deemed it fit to reply because, of 100s of comments on this thread, you singled mine out.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Safiaa(f): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
It's possible with any dude
I know. But has it happened to you personally before?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by crownfitsme(f): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Someone who is boring,and not intelligent
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by TinaAnita(f): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
222Martins:
Naaaaa...............Like i said, i am immune to tantrums. I just deemed it fit to reply because, of 100s of comments on this thread, you singled mine out.

Well, your hilarious comment caught my attention and I decided to take advantage of it to pull your thighs. I enjoyed it lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

LOL......u re right tho but u know na. We humans are unpredictable.

Finegal tongue
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by oviejnr(m): 4:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wasting my time sad
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by ikbnice(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
sharing punna with another guy, girls can cheat eeh
walahi,u ar ryt. My gal,seemingly holy, is cheating right now. She's with another guy and she thinks I dnt knw. Trust girls at your own risk.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Safiaa:
I know. But has it happened to you personally before?
I'm just another dude who breaths in oxygen with blood flowing inside him
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
The dear that I will move on no matter what.
In fact, fearless
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by BluntBoy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
i only asked a question too lipsrsealed

No, you didn't ask a question. Just apologize angry
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

We're on the same track..yu know that's technically why American preachers say Hindus are close, if the soul can be taught to be calm, a lot of benefits comes with it..fortunately this is what much of Asia teaches in their religion n have made to be a part of their way of living, the peace of the soul....in fact, i dare to say, salvation from the world, is not waking from d dead, but a soul living without storms...mastering the storms, conquering it with peace...Is this not the peace the world doesn't understand someone taught us about? No wonder he walked over storms.

Christ will come again but I believe the enlightenment will start in the hearts of his children

The world is not at peace because we still look at each other from a geographical and political standpoint and not as people that deserve the right to live in peace.

I wish I could say to everyone fighting
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by otijah(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
ikbnice:
walahi,u ar ryt. My gal,seemingly holy, is cheating right now. She's with another guy and she thinks I dnt knw. Trust girls at your own risk.
What u need to do is form holy holy and keep banging her till she realises she is just a side chick. Never put ur whole trust on a woman.

My gf of 5yrs said something that shock me last 3 months, that if a guy comes to marry her now and she finds him attractive she will give in. Mehn I shock oo, somebody I am planning to do trad with by December
Meaning she has seen or hv been seeing someone else
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Marrying someone who is too loud. Talks too much grin
This type can drag TV remote to watch their fashion police, zee world, football... Yes to watch wrestling grin. Mgba!
TnkGod for screen touch phones. Some while you're asleep, she'll will be kpakakpaka with her phone buttons.
Some don't even sleep without blues playing on the background.
Finally they sleep without hair net and put on wrappers. You'll ask me how many times this wrapper is being washed. Wahala grin

Lemme cum and be going.

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Christ will come again but I believe the enlightenment will start in the hearts of his children

The world is not at peace because we still look at each other from a geographical and political standpoint and not as people that deserve the right to live in peace.

I wish I could say to everyone fighting

It's a process...I posted something yesterday, how come the devil if occults cry as the root of the problem is not on earth and it doing much damage?Trust me, i tell people d devil is not on earth...I have proof...Anyway back to the point, if the devil not being on earth can cause so much damage to the world ? Perception, fill people with negative emotions i.e. mistrust, fear, and it will become cancerous and they'll kill themselves out..Stepping outside this matrix, the sky is clear to see, but telling people? I careless..I've learnt to enjoy my peace, like i say..ignorance is bliss..i'm ignorant of the world's trouble...
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by MissRaine69(f): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is why it pays to know as much or the person as possible what I don't like I will learn to live with or compromise. Then there is nothing to fear.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by femi4: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
What is your biggest fear in relationship?

Mine is ,"Being bored. I'm super scared that one month or so into a relationship I'll lose interest in the person I'm dating, that I 'll no longer find the person amusing undecided
Mine is spending money, I don't think I wanna spend my money on someone else
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

It's a process...I posted something yesterday, how come the devil if occults cry as the root of the problem is not on earth and it doing much damage?Trust me, i tell people d devil is not on earth...I have proof...Anyway back to the point, if the devil not being on earth can cause so much damage to the world ? Perception, fill people with negative emotions i.e. mistrust, fear, and it will become cancerous and they'll kill themselves out..Stepping outside this matrix, the sky is clear to see, but telling people? I careless..I've learnt to enjoy my peace, like i say..ignorance is bliss..i'm ignorant of the world's trouble...

Well I wish I could have that same luxury but I live in the world and my children will grow up in the same world I have to do what I can to try not to let the personal attacks get to me The Devil is very much on earth in the minds and tongues of many but when you are truly on a path designed for greatness it will not be easy you will lose some key people who just don't understand the transition.

Material to Spiritual

We all can't live on an island and we truly need to learn how to be kind to one another don't think that because somebody is kind to you they are weak in spirit or because they always seem to bounce back and they are creative that they are better than you God gave us all we all need to survive some people base their life upon what they can possess while others are here for the experience then heading back home it's really is all about kindness, love and understanding we didn't have to be saved from sin but he made that decision so that we won't have to be born into wickedness, shame and suffering.

Something that still goes on in some countries today
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by osuofia2(m): 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
I fear awon lying liar Mohammed girls.... But I ready for them
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Ephort: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
PerfectlyPerfect:
Dating or getting married to someone who is addicted to Telemundo or ZeeWorld.
That shii freaks me out
You are freaking right bro. I'm 100% with you on this one. I pity my uncle. The young man no longer watches anything in the sitting room, not even even football just because the wife colonised the remote. He only watches local channels in his bedroom.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by ikbnice(m): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
What u need to do is form holy holy and keep banging her till she realises she is just a side chick. Never put ur whole trust on a woman.

My gf of 5yrs said something that shock me last 3 months, that if a guy comes to marry her now and she finds him attractive she will give in. Mehn I shock oo, somebody I am planning to do trad with by December
Meaning she has seen or hv been seeing someone else
I was actually restless at first but having thought about it, I came to the conclusion that she's like other girls and that calmed my nerves. She is with one of her exes and right now am planning to get back one of my exes too for a bang. That equates it.
Never love a girl to the extent of being blind to her faults. She'll cheat under your roof

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Safiaa(f): 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I'm just another dude who breaths in oxygen with blood flowing inside him
ok
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Well I wish I could have that same luxury but I live in the world and my children will grow up in the same world do I have to do what I can to try not to let the personal attacks that happened when you are truly on a path designed for greatness it's not easy you will lose some key people just don't understand the transition.

We all can't live on an island and we truly need to learn how to be kind to one another don't think that because somebody is kind to you they are weak in spirit or because they always seem to bounce back and they are creative that they are better than you God gave us all we all need to survive some people base their life upon what they can possess while others are here for the experience then heading back home it's really is all about kindness, love and understanding we didn't have to be saved from sin but he made that decision so that we won't have to be born into wickedness, shame and suffering.

Something that still goes on in some countries today

We need to look closely at the landscape of our generation and from our understanding, we can get involved at some point...I've been standing aloof, WHY? When i hear many people talk, its complete foolishness, even ministers are not spared, an un-peaceable soul can't teach peace not matter how they try....it's basic principle people can't give what they don't have...Anyway have faith...I know of some 25-30 year olds in the back training rigorously and will soon be released...Obadiah will soon open the gates for the prophets to come out soon...it won;t take long..for me..I'm just the fence sitter watch ya'all
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Safiaa:
ok
what tribe are you?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by shinarlaura(f): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Okay, what if the person falls madly with you even as you grow by?How about that for a thought?

That's what I pray for. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by shinarlaura(f): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
crunchyg:

Yea but keep doing your own part. By the way you look beautiful

Thank u. I appreciate wink
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by shinarlaura(f): 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Assman:

Finegal tongue

Fine boy smiley
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

That's what I pray for. cheesy

That's a better fear... if that's what you pray for, have you sown the seed for it? By sowing the seed, not not offering, but making yourself so irresistible that will make me cringy if you're not there...it begins with developing yourself...making yourself good at your ...how do i put it..(I'm clumsy), develop your good areas..so good that it'll attract him to you, put on a decent character, dress to look dashing...be at your prime..and you could have one kneeling b4 yu daily...isn't this a better fear? grin
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by HERSLEY(f): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:
I fear that I don't fear anything. angry angry embarassed
date me and I will be ur fear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.