Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,619 members, 7,955,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. (1110 Views)

Beauty Or Brains? Which Would You Guys Go For First? Honestly O / How To Detect If Beauty OR Endowments Is ALL She's Got. / Men Would You Rather Have Beauty Or Brains For A Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by Wislet(f): 8:11am On Feb 05, 2010
Guys, which do you appreciate more in a lady, and especially one you would love to settle down with. At first interaction, which is your greater TURN ON- her beauty or her brains?

In essence, would u rather have a RAVING BEAUTY who might not be so good academically OR a BRAIN BOX who's not so beautiful? ?
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by daylae(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2010
Um,em,tink 'll luv a beauty-geek. A lady can always have it all.
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2010
@post
it all depends on the situation at the time.
if i was in a club just looking to pull for the night then i wouldnt put so much weight on her brains but rather everything on her looks. more like a 90% looks/sexyness 10%brains

on the other hand, if i meet someone that i would like to date then her brains is the most important part but she has to be attractive/desirable as well so i would say no less than 70%brains 30%looks.

the balance has to be right in order to stand the test of time.
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by DOAweb(m): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2010

Yea, I agree with the balance for me. She's got to be attractive and intellectually sound to debate with me on every level. Sorry but I can't stand beauty with no brains, complete waste of my time. And yea, I luv dem classy, stylish and sexy, ticks all my boxes for me every time.
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by neily(f): 10:13am On Feb 05, 2010
Beauty is good but brain is better
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by opokonwa(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2010
I wonder why we keep bringing up this sort of comparism when many of us are already enjoying that combination.
Nothing wrong with aiming for a complete package. I have her.
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
What you guys are failing to understand is, every human being on earth is naturally intelligent. Academic intelligence is not the same with natural intelligence. Someone can be backward in class but he or she can still make good decisions and judgements equal to a first class student cos they both have natural intelligence.
The issue of brains is very irrelevant because everyone has it to a good extent of a normal human being. Therefore I dont see it as a factor in choosing a partner.
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by adosjun(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2010
Brain with average look win it all. Dats why i love my ebonsexy.
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by Abekeade08(f): 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2010

Are you crazy?? angry Please don't down my girls rep like that. She is not average looking ooh, infact she is very beautiful. She has the whole package of beauty, brains and character,a wife material any naija man would be happy to have. wink
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by adosjun(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abekeade08, typo error. Wasn't referin to ebonsexy. She gat dem both. Just talkin abt d topic. How r u?
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by daduke2k(m): 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
I d take d latter ,need tough challenge once in a while
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abekeade08:

Are you crazy?? angry Please don't down my girls rep like that. She is not average looking ooh, infact she is very beautiful. She has the whole package of beauty, brains and character,a wife material any naija man would be happy to have. wink
My very own resident PR person grin grin wink wink

adosjun:

Luff you too sweetiepie grin grin
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by H2O2: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2010
Well I won't be dicking her brain. So if we're speaking strictly in terms of bedmatics here of course I'll opt for the hottie.
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by sjeezy8: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
beauty duh
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by chic2pimp(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
H2O2:

Well I won't be dicking her brain. So if we're speaking strictly in terms of bedmatics here of course I'll opt for the hottie.
sjeezy8:

beauty duh
I tire ooooo undecided
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by mamagee3(f): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
Beauty without brain is like a well without water, so I say both.
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by Abekeade08(f): 10:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
My very own resident PR person Grin Grin Wink Wink
You know i gat your back anytime luv.
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
Abekeade08:

You know i gat your back anytime luv.
Thanks babes kiss kiss
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by H2O2: 10:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Beauty without brain is like a well without water, so I say both.
A well without water is not a well.  Just a pit or some sort of hole, no?

Bin Laden's hideout  grin
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by mamagee3(f): 12:45am On Feb 07, 2010
H2O2:

A well without water is not a well.  Just a pit or some sort of hole, no?

Bin Laden's hideout  grin

Seriously, must you quote me? undecided
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by H2O2: 12:50am On Feb 07, 2010
Must you question my freedom cheesy silly gee
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by googles: 12:59am On Feb 07, 2010
[size=13pt]beauty no brain emm no beauty okay brain

hmm watever i give up
***why do i av to choose one anyways, am a she***[/size]
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by TheKing3: 1:15am On Feb 07, 2010
1. morals
2. Brains
3. Beauty

in that order

brains and beauty are no use without morals, and there is no true beauty without brains
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by shilling(f): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2010
eina:

What you guys are failing to understand is, every human being on earth is naturally intelligent. Academic intelligence is not the same with natural intelligence. Someone can be backward in class but he or she can still make good decisions and judgements equal to a first class student cos they both have natural intelligence.
The issue of brains is very irrelevant because everyone has it to a good extent of a normal human being. Therefore I dont see it as a factor in choosing a partner. 

True.

But, I think they're interested in a gal who can soundly state her opinion on issues like climate change, the economy, politics, etc. Probably not a gal who's intelligence lies in areas like interior decoration, athletics, or dancing or the self-smart type of gals. All the nine types of intelligence are all important, in my opinion.
Re: Beauty Or Brains?- Your Greater Turn On. by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2010
A good brain, a lady I can hold a conversation with, with never a blank moment.

The rest falls into place, I'll see the "real her", with beauty shining through. A beautiful, but dumb girl's no good to me.

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Help My Head Is Aching: She Is Killing Me / How Often Do You Want Your Girl Friend To Visit You ? / Finally Setting My Eyes On My Love After 7 Years!: But Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.