Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First (2754 Views)

I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? / He Held Her Two Oranges Very Tight And Licked One First Before The (pics) / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by Andyblaze: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
angry

I used to do her in the night. I shave my leg and use my leg and she think it's my manhood. And she say it's big oooo kill me kill me wow

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by ikp120(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
My nigga grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lionessza is viewing grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by Caustics: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

I used to do her in the night. I shave my leg and use my leg and she think it's my manhood. And she say it's big oooo kill me kill me wow
shave your head and use. she will kuku die

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by adonbilivit: 5:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

thought u quit this already?
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by Divay22(f): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Werey all over angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by Maxi112: 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by Peter5694(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
���sense fall u bruh

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by ikemesit4477: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Andyblaze:
angry

OLODO!
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by Coyotejack(m): 7:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Receive sense

Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
That's because you do t have any manhood to show her. So you do her in the night with your tiny leg which she thinks is a manhood.
So when men are talking, don't talk.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Op, nah so her kpekus wide reach.
Re: My Girlfriend Enjoy My Manhood But Have Not See It Before. See The Pics First by Lionessza(f): 6:29am On Jul 20, 2017
SingleDad:
Lionessza is viewing grin

I opened the thread by mistake grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#sluttygirlfears Trending On Twitter. What Do These Feminists Really Want? / I Need Advice For D Pregnancy Concerning The Lady Am Dating / Redpill Guys Are Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.