Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? (10884 Views)

I Broke Up With The Perfect Guy Because His Manhood Was Too Small / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Help Me, Before I Kill My Husband. I'm Going Crazy, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by kizzionline(m): 12:36am On Feb 09, 2020
My name is Chidimma Agumba. I am from Onitsha a very popular city in Anambra state in Eastern Nigeria. I am 23 years old and currently married to a Hausa man from Adamawa state in Northern Nigeria.
My parents are no more as they both died in an accident while returning from Aba 5 years ago.

When my parents were alive, they always quarreled over my dad not being man enough to satisfy my mum and i always heard my mum threatening to divorce my dad and get married to another man before the unfortunate accident took them away.

After my parents death, I told myself that I am going to get married to a man with a manhood good enough to satisfy me so I won't have the problems my parents had in their marriage.

I met Haruna my husband during my service year in Adamawa and we fell in love with each other but I had no...cont' https://www.bazecity.com/fiction-i-got-married-to-him-because-of-his-manhood-but-now-im-crazy-what-do-i-do/
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:13am On Feb 09, 2020
copy and paste here, i no dey click any link.

15 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by lifenajeje(m): 6:46am On Feb 09, 2020
Wait oh

Op is male and married another man..chai

8 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Emestar1999: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2020
Mad ooo
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by galadima77(m): 8:00am On Feb 09, 2020
OP manhood kee you there

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Okoroawusa: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2020
The full story or you forget it
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Sammy07: 8:10am On Feb 09, 2020
We are not clicking anything if you can't copy and paste it grin

3 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by cusBeta: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Imagine you want us to click....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2020
Continue reading here.......

I met Haruna my husband during my service year in Adamawa and we fell in love with each other but I had no intention of getting married to him not until a day I mistakenly barged into his room without knocking and I saw him unclad. I immediately noticed his third leg and told myself I am gonna get married to him just to keep the promise I made to myself years ago.

Myself and Haruna, promised ourselves not to have any form of intercourse before our marriage and we kept to it strictly.

After our wedding, during our honey moon we had our first intimacy together. It was good but I am scared because I almost lost my life during the encounter.
The whole thing was so perfect the way I wanted it but wasn’t coming to an end at all. Haruna my husband nearly killed me just in one encounter.

Now I’m wondering what my life could be if I continue like this for the next 3yrs.

Please readers advice me on what to do. Should I take the divorce step my mum wanted years ago?

6 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by WorWorBoy: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Lol.
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Nonsensetalk: 8:57am On Feb 09, 2020
Ketamine9000mg:

I met Haruna my husband during my service year in Adamawa and we fell in love with each other but I had no intention of getting married to him not until a day I mistakenly barged into his room without knocking and I saw him unclad. I immediately noticed his third leg and told myself I am gonna get married to him just to keep the promise I made to myself years ago.

Myself and Haruna, promised ourselves not to have any form of intercourse before our marriage and we kept to it strictly.

After our wedding, during our honey moon we had our first intimacy together. It was good but I am scared because I almost lost my life during the encounter.
The whole thing was so perfect the way I wanted it but wasn’t coming to an end at all. Haruna my husband nearly killed me just in one encounter.

Now I’m wondering what my life could be if I continue like this for the next 3yrs.

Please readers advice me on what to do. Should I take the divorce step my mum wanted years ago?
U dey find manhood.....
Nw u don see manhood u won con run grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Chukwuma0009: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/j1Ndwgh] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by bitterpill: 10:51am On Feb 09, 2020
Confused people
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by DrCollins007: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Liar! This ur story no add up. Try again later!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Ogilinsaka: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2020
The love for big preeq has put a lot of women in trouble. Big preeq doesn't guarantee quality sex just like big a$$ doesn't guarantee good sex either.

Madam continue with your BIG found dream. You asked for it!

2 Likes

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by vickydankal(f): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2020
You man keep on managing the man and forget the hood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Marley147: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
[qop don,t have sence.uote author=kizzionline post=86494897]My name is Chidimma Agumba. I am from Onitsha a very popular city in Anambra state in Eastern Nigeria. I am 23 years old and currently married to a Hausa man from Adamawa state in Northern Nigeria.
My parents are no more as they both died in an accident while returning from Aba 5 years ago.

When my parents were alive, they always quarreled over my dad not being man enough to satisfy my mum and i always heard my mum threatening to divorce my dad and get married to another man before the unfortunate accident took them away.

After my parents death, I told myself that I am going to get married to a man with a manhood good enough to satisfy me so I won't have the problems my parents had in their marriage.

I met Haruna my husband during my service year in Adamawa and we fell in love with each other but I had no...cont' https://www.bazecity.com/fiction-i-got-married-to-him-because-of-his-manhood-but-now-im-crazy-what-do-i-do/

[/quote]
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Thomdey: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Big Cassava kee you there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by efewizey(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2020
Big dick doesn't drive people mad if not I for they jail by now
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by 21cents: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
efewizey:
Big dick doesn't drive people mad if not I for they jail by now
wait.. are you gay?? you mean you get shagged by big pricks
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Wantedola(m): 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Nonsense post with stupid link.
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lol.... Moderate is better. I dont know why everyone is clamoring for big size these days.

Get a lubricant and be using. Also tell baba not to go too deep cos a girl has died before from deep Penetration.

Theres another case where a girls bladder was perforated during sex and she began to pass out urine uncontrollably which caused her to start smelling and the hubby started avoiding her.
So girls, be careful how you go about looking for big P.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Froshloaded: 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin
AshiraWealthy:
Lol.... Moderate is better. I dont know why everyone is clamoring for big size these days.

Get a lubricant and be using. Also tell baba not to go too deep cos a girl has died before from deep Penetration.

Theres another case where a girls bladder was perforated during sex and she began to pass out urine uncontrollably which caused her to start smelling and the hubby started avoiding her.
So girls, be careful how you go about looking for big P.

Inside life grin
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by rowland545(m): 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chdimma agumba u r liar....and u must go to hell..
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by mechanics(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
illitrate:
hahaha, don't mind her.
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by mechanics(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is funny o, but you babe will keep on saying that when the man's organ is small you won't be satisfied, now you have a big one, you are complaining, then which one do you want, if your story is true, you married based on appearance not true love, if not you won't have found yourself in this situation.
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by blacq2009(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ketamine9000mg:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by somehow: 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chukwuma0009:
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

You people should stop giving forexx a bad name
Stop using forexx to dupe people!
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Lamanii22(f): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
illitrate:

Lol maddo
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by IDFWU(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
Ketamine9000mg:

Oil dey your head cool
Set awon nonsensical blogger tongue
Wa gbayi joor grin

Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
IDFWU:

Oil dey your head cool
Set awon nonsensical blogger tongue
Wa gbayi joor grin

Thank you plenty
Re: I Got Married To Him Because Of His Manhood But Now I'm Crazy, What Do I Do? by Ketamine9000mg(m): 7:55pm On Feb 09, 2020
blacq2009:

God bless you.

You too cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Talk About How Their Wedding Night Sex Will Look Like / How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / Hilarious Type Of Face Girls Make While Taking Selfie (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.