Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Support Rally For Yardua - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Rally For Yardua (5860 Views)

Americans, Yoruba In Dallas Rally For Dr Ariyo / Sportsmen & Women Solidarity Rally For President Jonathan (pics) / Osun Governorship: Street Campaign & Rally For Aregbesola (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Rally For Yardua by naijaking1: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
There is no better definition of sycophancy than this demonstration. What's next? Soon, they'll be demonstrating in support of power failure undecided
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by Smi1(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2010
Nigeria an Nigerians are corrupt and full of deceit !!, we shouldn't demolish the image of the Igbos we should learn to face damn thing we caused in our own nation. I'm a yoruba
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by MrCartha: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2010
S@mi:

Nigeria an Nigerians are corrupt and full of deceit !!, we shouldn't demolish the image of the Igbos we should learn to face damn thing we caused in our own nation. I'm a yoruba

Here speaks the voice of a true Nigerian. Boy keep it up cool
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by Jaybee2412(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2010
presido1:

How come no picture of the rally or are the pictures being processed as in the days of washing and developing pictures.

I have the video of the rally being led by an Igbo Youth, this time not Okoroji. I can tell you his not alone in this madness. This one is named Ugochinyere

[flash=535,325]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/ot57AjTeK9w[/flash]
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by walata44(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2010
Shameless animals
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by walata44(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
There is no better definition of sycophancy than this demonstration. What's next? Soon, they'll be demonstrating in support of power failure

Gbam!
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by sjeezy8: 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2010
haha lmfao I wtched the video look at those shameless fools dancing.
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by tayoast(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2010
like we dont know.

They were 'mobilised' for d rally afta they've been financially motivated/advised.
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by MsTom(f): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2010
No one made mention of the youths that wen with this emeka. Dont they have conscience too?where they forced? Shaking my head in pity for Nigeria. This is what happens when majority of the youths are jobless. They sell their conscience.
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2010
Signs of the enemies defeat. if thats how they can come low then yar adua should be handing oversoon. some jobless youths are not stronger than all the personalities and countries that have spoken against them.
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by MsTom(f): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
sjeezy8:

haha lmfao I wtched the video look at those shameless fools dancing.

I had a good laugh watching it too
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by Nizoral(f): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2010
When sumfin finally hapens 2 nigeria, Emeka shud b the first to die.now i biliv in every 12 dr must be a judas. *pshew*
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:20am On Feb 06, 2010
EMEKA AND KOLADE ARE JUST OUT FOR THE FINANCIAL ADVANTAGE INHERENT IN THE RALLY AND NOTHING MORE. EMEKA WANTS TO START A BUSINESS ( JUST CHECK OUT THE DESPERATION ON HIS FACE). KOLADE HAS WASTED ALL THE MONEY HE MADE DURING BABA'S REGIME ON WINE AND WOMEN.
THEY BOTH NEED REHABITATION IN A PSYCHO HOSPITAL ESPECIALLY IN ARO-ABEOKUTA.
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by zionism: 12:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
stupidity in highest level. na 2day? blind youths dey call themselves. tribal sentiment is wat i perceive. ibos are afraid cos of presidential zonin. we pretend 2 b educated so let us behave like one and face reality.
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by yim(f): 2:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
Shameless animals.period
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by antartica(m): 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2010
Like elders like youths of course,a vicious circle of ignorance.

When will the hopelessness end?
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by Wanaga: 5:12pm On Feb 06, 2010
s it ithe person that is dead or alive
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by ifele(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2010
Yardua is gonna DIE! SO WHAT YU GONNA DO THEN?
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by ifele(m): 5:18pm On Feb 06, 2010
Nigerians are bleeped up.LOL
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by Shoot2Kill: 9:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
I have read all your comments and I think it is time I butt in. I will love to say a lot of things but I will try to cut it short.

This rally has got nothing to do with IGBOS,this is a simple matter of greed. I am a Yoruba by the way. Please Nairalanders let us stop all this tribalism ,we are worse than the politicians when we attack other tribes.

Now let get to the main point of my comment .There are different types of Nigerians:

1-Uneducated but honest Nigerians
2- Uneducated and greedy Nigerians
3-Edicated and greedy Nigerians
4-Educated and honest Nigerians
5-Uneducated but naturally intelligent Nigerians
6-Uneducated and naturally silly Nigerians
7-Educated and naturally intelligent Nigerians
8-Educated and naturally silly Nigerians
9-Uneducated, silly, greedy, clueless overseas based Nigerians
10-Educated, silly, greedy overseas based Nigerians
11-Educated, good natured, intelligent overseas based Nigerians

The list is endless but these are the ones I can come up with on the spur of the moment. Our Mindset as Nigerians is extremely faulty. We need reset our minds and look outwards to see what other people are doing in other countries to make their country better. Unfortunately Nigerian is the only country in the world that seems to produce greedy ,corrupt and un intelligent intellectuals.
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2010
@adigun101,
You don't need to look outside your house to know what time of day it is.There is no smoke without a fire
The protesters are clearly Pro-Yar'Adua.Don't need to be looking for quotes.We've seen this all play out before.It's de ja vu all over again.
Stop using semantics here.I know Mr. Akinjo personally as a member of OAU Ife SRC representing Faculty of Technology constituency while he was President of the SUG.So I know what he and his ilk are up to.It's unfortunate that he (Yar Adua) had to fall ill,but the reason for the disquiet is that he has failed to do what is right.
My oga,please let's get to the bottom of this whole fiasco.People organising the rally are hired.Akinjo will do anything to line his pockets.He will not involve himself in any schem ethat is not profitable and this is one of such that will make him smile.Take that to the bank.
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by prudentcy(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2010
rude boyz,
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by tayoast(m): 2:44am On Feb 08, 2010
"Support" indeed. Just another charade
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by ilosiwaju: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2010
Scoundrels. I weep for this country.
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by johnkaro(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

I have read all your comments and I think it is time I butt in. I will love to say a lot of things but I will try to cut it short.

This rally has got nothing to do with IGBOS,this is a simple matter of greed. I am a Yoruba by the way. Please Nairalanders let us stop all this tribalism ,we are worse than the politicians when we attack other tribes.

Now let get to the main point of my comment .There are different types of Nigerians:

1-Uneducated but honest Nigerians
2- Uneducated and greedy Nigerians
3-Edicated and greedy Nigerians
4-Educated and honest Nigerians
5-Uneducated but naturally intelligent Nigerians
6-Uneducated and naturally silly Nigerians
7-Educated and naturally intelligent Nigerians
8-Educated and naturally silly Nigerians
9-Uneducated, silly, greedy, clueless overseas based Nigerians
10-Educated, silly, greedy overseas based Nigerians
11-Educated, good natured, intelligent overseas based Nigerians

The list is endless but these are the ones I can come up with on the spur of the moment. Our Mindset as Nigerians is extremely faulty. We need reset our minds and look outwards to see what other people are doing in other countries to make their country better. Unfortunately Nigerian is the only country in the world that seems to produce greedy ,corrupt and un intelligent intellectuals.

Shoot2kill, As much as I respect you view, I want to let you know that if this country is to move forward we the citizen of this great nation have to tell ourselves the truth and nothing but the truth. You are defending the Igboness (pardon me)in this matter, how comes any time they want to do all this their stupid propaganda is the Igbo's youth that they will look for. look at the Abacha time and now Yar'adua and not talking of the small small one that they have been doing underground. are they the only one possess the evil attributes that you listed as quoted? Pls the Ibo's leaders should call their youth to order otherwise, they will still continue to play the second fiddles that they have being playing for a long time to come.
Re: Support Rally For Yardua by martinosi: 8:22pm On Feb 16, 2010
they have been bought!  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ribadu Has Accepted Jonathan's Offer / PHOTONEWS: #HungerStrike Protest Against Subsidy Removal / Photos: Pls Be The Judge(akpabio Vs Ameachi's Stadium)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.