Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu (65393 Views)

Only 5 States Paying N30,000 Minimum Wage – NLC / FG Offered Me Biafra Without Rivers, Benue: Nnamdi Kanu / Benue Indigenes React To Nnamdi Kanu's "No Biafra Without Rivers & Benue" Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by chimeee: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2017
ranting, ranting every where, it will only ends here, the end justifies the means, street take over, referendum for ss and se at the end
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by baysol: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2017
sissoko22:
Many Nigerians know very well that these groups don't and will not represent the entire Igbo race. I hope many like you can stand up to these lunatics most often, even when you'll called a betrayal.

The enemity and hatred they show other ethnics group is unbelievable, for us we clear distinction between these lunatic groups & the friendly, easy going and non violent group dont care any more.

Peace

Very correct. over to you Igbo lie PODs.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by manikspears: 10:26am On Jul 20, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Sometimes I ask myself.
Why was nnamdi kanu not raped as they did to awolowo and tore his anus to pieces.
Why will goodluck become president in the same situation faced by osibanda and instead they are calling him houseboy.
As for nnamdi kanu,even though I am a yoruba girl I support you 100 percent.
I wish yorubas have someone to fight for us like this but none is brave enough.
From next year I will start fighting for my people,if no yoruba man can do it me fumi will liberate my people from been slaves.
Watch out.
They call me the first,neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl.

if no yoruba man can do it me " fumi " will liberate my people from been slaves. Nigeria is cursed with Liars cry
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by durasome(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2017
tell the fool that My Rivers state will never be part of his Biafra and if it is mistakenly included, I will be one of those who would take up arms against the so called Biafra for the liberation of rivers. greed must lead you to your grave kanu.fighting for the oil that you don't have.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Muhannah123(f): 10:32am On Jul 20, 2017
issorite
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by sissoko22(m): 10:34am On Jul 20, 2017
baysol:

Very correct. over to you Igbo lie PODs.

With Igbos, i no dey wonda how easy f*cking basta*d shecow take lie to him boko boys
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Onyemabright(m): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2017
MY BROTHER U ARE FOOLING UR SELF NOT ME
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by manikspears: 10:42am On Jul 20, 2017
tbanj07:
I take God beg una...make dem even share this country, give biafra wetin dem want, yoruba take una own, the hausas make dem dey on their own....give the 3 countries new names...kollect diff ecowas passports, yoruba wey wan enta igbo land go dey kollect stamps in and out...import and export duties (oil, food stuffs, cow, tomato, cloth, anything at all) go dey for anything wey all sides dey buy....if your own part of your country no pay you, find greeners go the one you like and if dem keel you for there...ounpe!!! if you make am...same ni!!! and last last...if u Bleep up and u no be dem passport holder...make dem deport you go your country....LOBATAN!!!

if your own part of your country no pay you, find greeners go the one you like and if dem keel you for there...ounpe!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.guy whose side you dey grin grin
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by manikspears: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Warship:

Political illiterate

Military administrator can't take over because there is no security threat to lives and properties

There will be an interim government whose duty will be to motivate people to come out and vote

i pity you people,if there is zero security threat people will vote on that very day,don't forget those politicians have families and followers they will vote and a winner will be declared ,you will regret it and if you revolt you will be dealt with.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by shurlermoz(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2017
manikspears:

if no yoruba man can do it me " fumi " will liberate my people from been slaves. Nigeria is cursed with Liars cry

Look at the way he wrote Osibanjo too "osibanda"
This one na Yoruba wanabe.

2 Likes

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by DJInfluence: 10:57am On Jul 20, 2017
MRAKBEE:

“They gave me Biafra in Prison with only the five Igbo states; I said no, I want Benue and Rivers”, Kanu said, pointing out that “Biafra is coming, there is nothing to stop it”.
So so so...They gave it to you because na your property abi? Who be the "they" that gave it to him? If na so them dey share the states, make i go collect my own.

Meanwhil, Rivers tell am say dem want join IPOB? Even if Rivers join, them go use millitancy destroy the Biafra repulsive (republic)
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by shurlermoz(m): 11:06am On Jul 20, 2017
attackgat:

You may not believe it but there are over 1 million indigenous Igbos who were carved into Benue state when they should be in Ebonyi state. They the Umueze-Okoha people

https://obiadadablog.com/2017/06/22/must-read-the-agony-of-more-than-one-million-igbos-carved-into-benue-state/

I always love it when I see intelligent response, not that I agree or disagree with your point but you tried if all us can respond intelligently like this then this discussion can be taken to the next level.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2017
durasome:
tell the fool that My Rivers state will never be part of his Biafra and if it is mistakenly included, I will be one of those who would take up arms against the so called Biafra for the liberation of rivers. greed must lead you to your grave kanu.fighting for the oil that you don't have.

The thread is just a mere wish from ipoos and their deluded master.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Gwazah(m): 11:18am On Jul 20, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Which Benue? This guy is high!
keep dreaming. If they give you 5 Igbo states, you better collect it and go, you can't get anything else.
we Benue indigenes have already second to Biafra, we can not stand to fight a religious fight (jihad) all time but rather fight marginalisation by the Igbos after breaking out. ( I know that is the highest a Benue man can be afraid of joining the Biafra, marginalisation) but its better to face it than to fight jihad.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by manikspears: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2017
shurlermoz:

Look at the way he wrote Osibanjo too "osibanda"
This one na Yoruba wanabe.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by rosalieene(f): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
hammerF:

sitting on the fence are we? We need ur support.
are you Igbo or Yoruba.

If you are Yoruba, sorry I can't support Yoruba.

My recent experience with the yorubas has taught me a lot of lesson. Now I understand the reason for the agitation.

teambiafran all the way.

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by CoolFreeday(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gwazah:

we Benue indigenes have already second to Biafra, we can not stand to fight a religious fight (jihad) all time but rather fight marginalisation by the Igbos after breaking out. ( I know that is the highest a Benue man can be afraid of joining the Biafra, marginalisation) but its better to face it than to fight jihad.

Which Benue are you from. Better go to your state and face your Biafra and leave Benue alone.
Benue can never ever be part of Biafra.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by stevejomo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Like Nnamdi Kanu or hate him, he is fighting for the interest of the new generation of Biafrans.
He is not perfect and neither is his approach but
He will either get Biafra or better treatment of Biafrans in Nigeria.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by Kbanka: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yu want to liberate the igbos. Their states have been given to yu and yu rejected? I don't understand again
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by tbanj07(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
manikspears:

if your own part of your country no pay you, find greeners go the one you like and if dem keel you for there...ounpe!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.guy whose side you dey grin grin

Baba, I have a very big God ooo, He's always by my side...A very big God ooo...by my side, by my side

1 Like

Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
rosalieene:

are you Igbo or Yoruba.

If you are Yoruba, sorry I can't support Yoruba.

My recent experience with the yorubas has taught me a lot of lesson. Now I understand the reason for the agitation.

teambiafran all the way.

Hmm.. Interesting..

And what could this experience be?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by EzeeYFB(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gwazah:

who is the "we" here?
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by EzeeYFB(m): 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm.. Interesting..

lol, like it's champions league, which one is teambiafra here again na
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by rosalieene(f): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
LogoDWhiz:

Hmm.. Interesting..
why are you interested grin grin
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
EzeeYFB:
lol, like it's champions league, which one is teambiafra here again na

cheesy
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
rosalieene:

why are you interested grin grin

grin You should know why..

I believe you had wonderful experiences. Maybe you wee just trolling..
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by mynd1(f): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Danzakidakura:
No points arguing with haihuwan titi irinki, you lack tarbiya.well I am in abuja too tell me your location in abuja sai andoki gawan ki. wai da gaskiya Annabi Mohammadu(SAW) wait shi kworto ne ? na ji ma har ya ma Aisha piadi.
Maitama Estate, Danube street. if true dem born u well and u a man, Email me @ Queenzee1995. com. I will send u the remaining information! Arne, kafiri banza. I will be waiting!
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by tranxo(m): 6:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Modsenemy:

Ask ur mum
I thought as much. 14.
Smh
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by thunderbabs: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nnamdi must be high on Onitsha weed.
Re: I Rejected Biafra With Only 5 Igbo States, I Want Rivers, Benue Too– Nnamdi Kanu by limitless777(m): 6:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Tolexander:
Nnamdi Kanu is sick and needs the activities of a psychiatrist!

attention NOT "activities".

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Is President Buhari Wearing N7,181,520 Wristwatch? (Photos) / Nigerians In Saudi Snap With President-elect Bola Tinubu During Umrah (Video) / Boko Haram Burnt Armoured Car In Borno, Killed A Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.