Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

What Biz Can I Start With 5m? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Biz Can I Start With 5m? (1342 Views)

What Biz Can Small Scale Biz Can One Start With 200k / With 200k What Biz Can One Do To Bring 4-5k Daily / I Am Relocating To Ibadan What Biz Can I Do 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Joy2Dwise: 7:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm seriously considering leaving my job cus its very tasking and also drains my energies, giving me no extra time to do something on my own. Besides, I've worked in this multinational firm for 12 years as a contract employee and there seem to be no future there for these categories of workforce. I have a tourist visa to US and Canada, ....have thought about relocating but that doesn't sound like a good option considering that I have four kids and a wife to look after, so what kind of biz can you guys suggest for me to do with about 4-5m? I don't plan to stay in this job up to six months. Would have loved to leave immediately if I have a better alternative. I live and work in Lagos Island.

Your candid response would be appreciated.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by dingbang(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
A bar won't be a bad idea... Or a supermarket
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Femoje(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
I will suggest you diversify the funds into two different businesses
1. invest in farming Eg, plantain and banana farming are good business you get back your pay within 1 and half year.
2. get a shop at a good location and open a boutique while you wait for your farm to grow you still sell your stuff at the boutique.

1 Like

Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Bioboy1213(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
I av an idea to share with you, only if you won't see it as a dirty Job sir.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Fxmanager(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Joy2Dwise:
Hi guys,
I'm seriously considering leaving my job cus its very tasking and also drains my energies, giving me no extra time to do something on my own. Besides, I've worked in this multinational firm for 12 years as a contract employee and there seem to be no future there for these categories of workforce. I have a tourist visa to US and Canada, ....have thought about relocating but that doesn't sound like a good option considering that I have four kids and a wife to look after, so what kind of biz can you guys suggest for me to do with about 4-5m? I don't plan to stay in this job up to six months. Would have loved to leave immediately if I have a better alternative. I live and work in Lagos Island.

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Reddev: 12:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Hello, it's great that you would like to invest. How does a return of 3.6M in a month sound? You don't even need to invest 5M. If you are interested, let me know.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by stacyadams: 12:26am On Jul 20, 2017
buy and ship cars to naija
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Millz404(m): 6:33am On Jul 20, 2017
Pm me
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by tonak(m): 7:12am On Jul 20, 2017
You can go into car lubricants production, very profitable.Call me up , I can advise you more. 08082565513
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Sobandemojisola: 10:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Learn on how to be self employed today. PRACTICALLY learn on how to produce the following items with ISO (international standard organization) specified formula:
««««««««««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

1. (Pharmaceuticals) - Methylated spirit,Hydrogen peroxide, Eusol lotion, IODINETINCTURE/GENTINE VIOLET, Calamine lotion, Vitamin C, Cough & Paracetamol syrups etc
««««««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

2. Liquid soap, Medicated soap, Laundrybar soap, Detergent, Dettol, Izal, Toilet cleanser (harpic), Bleach (hypo), Liquid Air freshener, CAR AIR FRESHENER, GEL AIR FRESHENER, INSECTICIDES, LIQUID STARCH, Balm, Vim powder, FOOT POWDER, Toothpaste, SCENTED CANDLES, SULPHUR CREAM, Body cream, Hair cream, Hair shampoo, Hair styling gel, Hair conditional, nail glue removal, nail paint removal, Petroleum jelly, After-shave, Perfume, Tear-gas, Shoe polish paste, WALL PAINTS, Cloth dyeing, mosquitoes killer candle, mosquitoes killer night cream, antimalarial soap, anti-malarial body cream, etc.««««««««»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3. Ice cream, Yoghurt drink, BISCUITS, Bread baking & confectioneries, Palm wine bottling, Sweets, FOOD DRINKS, CARBONATED DRINKS (Alcoholic and non-alcoholic), fufu flour, pounded yam flour, Beans flour, CORN STARCH and Custard powder.««««««»»»»««««««««»«»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

One on one practical training, Learn on how to be self employed today! Also, contact us for FACTORY set up.

OUR SERVICES

:::: Selling of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials for any of this products and also pharmaceutical chemicals

::: Supplying of quality chemicals/ingredients/materials to any part of the country, no matter how small is the quantity

::: One on One trainings on any of the listed products

::: ONLINE TRAINING (OPEN CHAT WITH PICTURES)

::: Help in registration (NAFDAC, CAC, TRADEMARK, SON, BARCODE etc)

::: Setting up a factory.

::: WRITING OF DIFFERENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL.
A trial will surely convince you.

Olamoj skills acquisition center
Call: 0-9-0-six-2-six-6-eleven-60
email: omujaidu@gmail.com
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Joy2Dwise: 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
dingbang:
A bar won't be a bad idea... Or a supermarket

I doubt if 5m would be enough to open a supermarket
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Joy2Dwise: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Femoje:
I will suggest you diversify the funds into two different businesses
1. invest in farming Eg, plantain and banana farming are good business you get back your pay within 1 and half year.
2. get a shop at a good location and open a boutique while you wait for your farm to grow you still sell your stuff at the boutique.

Farming has been my passion but the problem is getting a sizable land around Lagos that would accommodate my budget except if I move outside my environment. Then, security could become the next issue cus I'm a very security conscious person. I've tried the boutique shop in the past but it didn't work.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Joy2Dwise: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
stacyadams:
buy and ship cars to naija

'Cars' biz with 5m? I don't think so.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Tunagee(m): 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Joy2Dwise:
Hi guys,

U sound like an MTN contract staff. MTN can use contract staffs for several years without enhancing the career path of the staff. In fact contract staffs resign out of frustration after several years up to 10, 12, 13 years working ones heart out without any hope of conversion to permanent staff. And the contract staffs would even be working more than the permanent staffs. Very useless organisation and management!! Just check around u for things that are of necessity within ur locality and provide solutions to meet such needs. Focus on basic things of life that Nigerians can't do without.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by oosea(m): 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Become a consultant in your field using online platform or investing part of the money in online business.
See my signature to contact me.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by geoinvestor(m): 7:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Piggery farm.
Ice cream, hot dog and fresh bread mini plaza
Poultry.
Logistics.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Spare parts or building materials.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by eseleborjpyaho: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Go into export of dried split ging er with it. text 07080116826
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by mindpreneur(m): 8:59am On Jul 21, 2017
I know of a platform that can help us with good information on how to make money legitimately with etrading.
I was fortunate to attend a seminar and it is an eye opener.
a woman who opened a platinum account with 500,000k has made close to 2million with dollars left in her account.
they make it look simple dats wat our mi ney is getting us.
they are in Lagos.
chances of success is 99percent.
if you attend a section you will be convinced
I get 30percent of whatever you make in 6months.
that's my percentage
if you like my offer then buzz me
my signature has my number
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Dshocker(m): 8:22am On Aug 30, 2019
mindpreneur:
I know of a platform that can help us with good information on how to make money legitimately with etrading.
I was fortunate to attend a seminar and it is an eye opener.
a woman who opened a platinum account with 500,000k has made close to 2million with dollars left in her account.
they make it look simple dats wat our mi ney is getting us.
they are in Lagos.
chances of success is 99percent.
if you attend a section you will be convinced
I get 30percent of whatever you make in 6months.
that's my percentage
if you like my offer then buzz me
my signature has my number

Make we hear word
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by bestbizman: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2019
would you like to go into a special property business with,that is build and sell? And it doesn't require too much capital, it's just to kick start and funds will come from the buyers and a special and an ingenious source too.
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Toon80: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2019
WhatsApp me on 08053252752
Re: What Biz Can I Start With 5m? by Kenni700(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Hi Poster.

My company manufactures teaching aids for the educational sector.
Investing in the educational business is a big deal.

Kindly click on the link below for more details on what we do.

https://www.nairaland.com/5423354/invest-products-manufacture-teaching-materials

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

Free Ebooks On How To Make Money Online / Union Homes And Savings PLC / Make N20000 From ALAT Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.