Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,160 members, 7,953,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:33 PM

Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum - Part 3 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum - Part 3 (14953 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / Man Dies On Top Of His Partner During Sex Marathon In Nigeria (picture) / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum - Part 3 by bbbabes1: 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
She sat up and tried to straighten out her clothing the best she could and then headed up to her bedroom. I followed her up to her room and once we were inside we stripped off our clothes and she got in her bed on her back.
She held her arms open to me welcoming me between her legs again.
I crawled between her legs and slipped my hard dick back in her pussy. I never wanted this to end and I wanted to Bleep this woman all night. I bleeped her as long as I could before I shot my second load of the night.

She had multiple orgasms and the final one was so violent she nearly pushed me off her body.

Then she collapsed and cried out.

"Please stop, I have to rest. I have never been bleeped so thoroughly in my life. I want this to go on forever but I need rest. I am not sure I can cum anymore."

"Are you up for a bath? I need to soak my aching body," she asked.

"Absolutely," I replied looking forward to being in the bathtub with her.

Omolara ran a bath for us and we soaked in the tub. She had added some bath gel that proved to be very refreshing. She leaned back against me and I reached around and fondled her breasts lovingly. She moaned as she was in ecstasy and totally relaxed. After the bath we dried each other off with huge towels and as she was drying me, my dick was at full attention.

"Does that thing ever go down?" she asked as she dried it tenderly.

"Not as long as I am around a sexy lady like you," I said cupping her ass and then asked,

"Do you want me to finish your massage?"

She smiled as she retrieved a bottle of oil from her cabinet and handed it to me. She crawled back on her bed and lay face down. I admired her shapely ass and I wondered if she would let me Bleep her there. I wanted to save her ass for later though so I told her to turn over on her back.

"Front first," I said as I rolled her over.
END OF PART 3

READ PART 4 HERE
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/search/label/SEX%20STORY

1 Like

Re: Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum - Part 3 by bbbabes1: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

My Gf Always Asking Me For Money This Day / What Happened To The Relationship You Were Building? / Toasting With Big Grammar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.