Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Toasting With Big Grammar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Toasting With Big Grammar (14418 Views)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toasting With Big Grammar by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2011
love they say is a beautiful thing thats y people do crazy things for love or to be in love, and expressin love to someone varies from person to person. some persons even go back to ol' skool lyrics n others consult their primary school brighter grammar just to get an exact word of phrase to use. boy! 'when a man is in love,behold a fool is born'. Here is a love message a guy composed to a girl he loves in his own capacity. AS CLICHE AS IT MIGHT SOUND, AMIDST COCOPHONES OF UTTERANCES BEEN FREQUENTLY PROPAGATED, READS OBLIQUE RIGHT? BUT ITS QUITE LESS PROXIMATE FROM OBSCURITY, EVEN IF YOU MIGHT NOT FATHOM OR ENVISAGE THIS OBLIVION OBLIVIOUS, IT ISN'T FAR FETCHED, IT IS THE PROVED HYPOTHESIS THAT I AM CRAZILY IN LOVE WITH U. i fear when i see grammar. Ladies what would your response be if it were u? And pls drop some toastin lyrics like this someone has sent u before. Thanks
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by omega25red(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2011
that letter is pure garbage. The girl who falls for that must be uneducated.
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by iice(f): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
Sounds like a high school child. Those who memorize words without actually knowing what they mean.
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by slimyem: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
the letter-writer is probably Hon. Patrick Obiagbon's son and that letter is communicating nothing!
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
tryin to understand letters like dis could crash a humans brain u know
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2011
I luv simplicity. grin grin grin Just be romantic thats all.
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by kokoye(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2011
you wan chop . . abi you don full?

Yea, lines like that  wink
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2011
@rokiatu, what to you is simplicity?
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by emofine(f): 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2011
I bet sexkillz wrote that tongue

reading something like that is akin to me wearing glasses with thick lenses - it's too dense for me to decipher
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by NET1(m): 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
If I was a lady, I wont even fall for this kinda pick-up line. So lame and dangerously ambiguous.

.NET
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2011
ambiguos indeed! is that supposed to be your own grammar
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 14, 2011
As long as he and I both understand the big words he's using.

I find intelligence very attractive sha.  kiss
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by claremont(m): 5:23am On Oct 14, 2011
tiniyata:

[size=14pt]'when a man is in love,behold a fool is born'[/size].
I couldn't have said it any better!
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by IZUKWU(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2011
Discombobulation to the eleventh power.
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by Exponental(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2011
D guy wey go borrow d babe dico go don enter sef b4 she get d msg
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by MMM2(m): 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2011
i dont toast ladies, i corner dem undecided
Re: Toasting With Big Grammar by Roland17(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2011
Being natural and simple is the boooomb

(1) (Reply)

When Your Partner Doesnt Compromise For Love's Sake / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.