Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Getting Her Nails Done When They Only Have $17 Left - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Catches His Girlfriend Getting Her Nails Done When They Only Have $17 Left (625 Views)

Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV / Guy Catches His GF Inside Anothr Guy’s Benz After She Lied She Was In NYSC Camp / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Catches His Girlfriend Getting Her Nails Done When They Only Have $17 Left by Afrohits: 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Getting Her Nails Done When They Only Have $17 Left by Bitchiamjay(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lool,she just wanna look good for him

#Yolo
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Getting Her Nails Done When They Only Have $17 Left by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
I felt sorry for the guy cry . From what i observed, the girl don't believe in him, she don't bliv he's going to make it someday. She felt no remorse undecided
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Getting Her Nails Done When They Only Have $17 Left by YesNo(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Hmm.
she just had to get her nails done. she just had to.
Re: Guy Catches His Girlfriend Getting Her Nails Done When They Only Have $17 Left by Kokaine(m): 7:11am On Jul 20, 2017
self centeredness. when they cant generate more money than they can spend.
i tested my ex by giving her an amount of money and telling her to think of any investment, just anything that can bring profit out of that money, at the end of the month, guess what.

well of course you guessed right.

she ate it!

(1) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies In D House / Ladies Listen!!! / Idoma Community Bans Men From Spending More Than N100,000 On Traditional Marriag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.