Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV (8522 Views)

Guys How Do You Handle The News Of Your Girlfriend Getting Married? / My Girlfriend's Ex Boyfriend Want To Blackmail Her. / Boyfriend Wants To Run Mad After Seeing His Girlfriend Getting ‘Mouth Action’ Oncctv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by TrendingGist: 5:56am On Nov 05, 2019
boyfriend want to run mad after seeing girlfriend getting some action on CCTV.

The lady lied to him she is going to visit her cousin for an ushering job, she went to see another where her nude was recorded while performing action on her.

Read chats below...

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/boyfriend-want-to-run-mad-after-seeing-girlfriend-getting-some-action-on-cctv

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by TrendingGist: 5:56am On Nov 05, 2019
smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by galadima77(m): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2019
If there's no video evidence why not stfu? After all marry her you no gree

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Haha hahaha the other guy just clear am.

Hope say no be money matter

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by cenaman(m): 6:33am On Nov 05, 2019
Believe/trust a woman at ur own risk.

6 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Jasen1(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2019
Hhhahaha
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:50am On Nov 05, 2019
Eeyah! Some things are better left unknown. grin
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:51am On Nov 05, 2019
Even you laughing at this post...

until u catch ya own GF or wife...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Mr100Dollars: 8:08am On Nov 05, 2019
Since i understand it's only when you're married to a woman that's when she becomes your property, I gave up on relationship thing.

I remember when i was in a serious relationship 3 years ago, my girlfriend then came to the house so early with two plate of soup and fufu, I was surprise cause she came very early unlike before, so while my friend and i were eating the soup gisting with her, I saw on the take away plate xx accommodation and suite, immediately one big bone hook my throat, I lost appetite, my friend continue to dey eat like mumu. One other time she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status, she forgot to crop the hand of the thick black man lying on the hotel room bed, I didn't confront her with all my evidence cause her pvssy was so sweet i don't want to let go, as a sharp man i converted her from a girlfriend to a sexdoll. Steady fvcking, until i got tired of the pvssy, I broke up with her.

Since then i never go into any fvcking thing called relationship, just come let's fvck, i'm a straight forward guy i don't like beating around the bush, I tell you straight ( I know you have a boyfriend, but let's have fun and some adventure) if you don't want you fvck off. I hate too much talk, only children dey do relationship, but they are few faithful girls.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by vanida6: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2019
grin

some girls ehnnn smiley

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by sweetonugbu: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2019
Some girls are fucknicant

3 Likes

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Spaceclenzy1(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2019
vanida6:
grin

some girls ehnnn smiley

Una dey try shaa
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by danny56: 11:45am On Nov 05, 2019
I once read in a girl's diary where she wrote; I keep men for fun.

Sorry bro, maybe that's the kind of girl you went dating. kiss
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Fuqman(m): 11:55am On Nov 05, 2019
Women like to get very naughty and it takes a naughty man, otherwise players to bring that beast out. No dull.
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by electroilorin(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hehehehe... Person when you never marry fit do anything

Park an go
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Kaylexzy(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin grin grin

See brother...
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by hossyflow: 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
It's so unfortunate

Get Short-Term Loans of up to 100k within minutes. Get Verified ONCE, Get Money Always. #Loans #Money #Borrow #Finance Visit
www.borome.ng NOW
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by AuntyAmope(m): 1:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
End time background picture shocked
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
But you never marry her nau
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by freethesheeple(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lol.....women and dick eeeeeeeeeeee.
Once a girl exposed to dick;she can Bleep till infinity...

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by kushercain: 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
A wise man once said, the pussy is never yours, it's just your turn.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Generalwoodz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
No Pussy is worth the stress. Just thrust and go

in kizz daniel's voice "f*ck N go"
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Run... Who is holding you grin grin grin
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
hard to trust anyone these days
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by crackhaus: 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Since i understand it's only when you're married to a woman that's when she becomes your property, I gave up on relationship thing.

I remember when i was in a serious relationship 3 years ago, my girlfriend then came to the house so early with two plate of soup and fufu, I was surprise cause she came very early unlike before, so while my friend and i were eating the soup gisting with her, I saw on the take away plate xx accommodation and suite, immediately one big bone hook my throat, I lost appetite, my friend continue to dey eat like mumu. One other time she posted a picture on her WhatsApp status, she forgot to crop the hand of the thick black man lying on the hotel room bed, I didn't confront her with all my evidence cause her pvssy was so sweet i don't want to let go, as a sharp man i converted her from a girlfriend to a sexdoll. Steady fvcking, until i got tired of the pvssy, I broke up with her.

Since then i never go into any fvcking thing called relationship, just come let's fvck, i'm a straight forward guy i don't like beating around the bush, I tell you straight ( I know you have a boyfriend, but let's have fun and some adventure) if you don't want you fvck off. I hate too much talk, only children dey do relationship, but they are few faithful girls.
cheesycheesy
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Betguru247(f): 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
You can now borrow 1GB MTN data for 600 naira

Check out>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

You did an excellent job by not whining about anything. A girl once tried to play me. The moment I decoded her game, I just codedly downgraded her to my bitch and kept on enjoying her pusssy. I take her learn so many styles sha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Betguru247(f): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
kushercain:
Fvck and go grin

You can now borrow 1GB MTN data for 600 naira

Check out>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by ruggedtimi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
watin make am feel dat nigga she was raping on his mic no be the actual boyfrnd while him be side byfrnd

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Betguru247(f): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mr100Dollars:

wasted
Re: Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
kushercain:

Gbam grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Slim Gals Sweeter To Bang Than Fatty Orobo / Most Girls Always Take Me For A Kid Because I Have A Baby Face See My Pic / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.