Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? (36042 Views)

Please Can I Be Admitted With This Jamb Scores / Why You Should Not Use Two Sittings Result For JAMB 2019 / Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by businessman7(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2017
Olodo rabata Oju eja lo monje ko Ni lo paper slate lo Mon kor brother johnbull shame
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by MUSTEPHA45(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Bros abeg,you have to try for another year coming, if you don't write neco this year because of your physic.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Mekanus(m): 10:19am On Jul 20, 2017
No no no bro, you're still a waec candidate.

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by expensiveguyman(m): 10:22am On Jul 20, 2017
Going by this result no high institution will admit u for that course on merit, but u can still manoeuver ur way depending on who u know or hw much u have. but hw come u couldn't score a single A
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Princewell2012(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin
AntiNigerian:
the only poly that will accept you is POLY BAG! grin cheesy grin
guy you wicked o, i don laugh tire. grin
AntiNigerian:
the only poly that will accept you is POLY BAG! grin cheesy grin
guy you wicked o, i don laugh tire.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by asha01: 10:30am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
I wrote my waec examination few months ago, and result has been released.
this is what i got as my result:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE = D7
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

i want to know if i can be admitted into polytechnic or university for computer science with this result?
pls i need enlightment.

English at Credit level is compulsory
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by benzene00: 10:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Mekanus:
No no no bro, you're still a waec candidate.

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by perdollar(m): 10:37am On Jul 20, 2017
lonelydora:

I don't reply peeps who registered on Nairaland after 2009.
pa Abraham!! Jesus was. anuofia
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by ndidibabe(f): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
Cannot you see your English too
LMA0....
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by rafson37(m): 10:54am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

i want to know if i can be admitted into polytechnic or university for computer science with this result?
pls i need enlightment.
, you didn't pass English that means no admission for you in any high institution
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Perelo(m): 10:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Even with a D7 in physics no poly will accept u
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by nickybabey: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Hi! Can I do nursing with the following results
English C4
Mathematics B3
Physics C6
Biology C6
Chemistry C4
Agric Science B3
Economics C6
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Dum4christ: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2017
Please friends, what course can this result get for my little sis....she is confused. She initially wanted medicine by obviously she is very far from it. jamb score is 219........

MARKETING B2
ECONOMICS B3
CIVIC EDUCATION B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C5
GENERAL MATHEMATICS B3 AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE C4
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY C6
PHYSICS C6
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by kenny5811(m): 11:08am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
sit for anoda waec... even polytechnics wnt take dis.... English is too important.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Mekusstriker(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2017
D7 and E8 in English and Physics respectively, you ain't going nowhere. Resit is the best option
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
Your English and physics spoilt the result. You have to rewrite it.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by NigerianScholar: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Is it only physics u guys saw there?
cannot u guys see that he failed English too?
op,u need English before any other subject.
Some polys accept d for eng i think
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by borntosuccess(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
cheesy grin
femi4:
grin
femi4:
wicked
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by NigerianScholar: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.

This is not a matter of if you can be admitted. Its a matter of if you can be a cs student. You can get admitted only to drop out because you dont know anything

If this is you at your best and theres no bad luck or whatsoever. You cant be a computer science student with this result. Its just too poor c maths. E physics. You didnt even have any b. Computer science is a very hard course. And its not like that ict/computer studies they teach in secondary school.

My advice. Work harder. Attend ss1/2 again if you have to. You need knowledge not just the grades.

Or work on entrepreneurship learn html and css,java etc
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Blacquin(f): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ikio:
wat if e made english and physic when e wrote last year but failed then this year?
yes
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by nickishire: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.

GCE REGISTRATION IS STILL ON. You can register for GCE, study hard and pray for a good result.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Slurity(m): 12:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
CAPITAL NO. NO, ADMISSION ONLY POSSIBLE IN UNRECOGNIZED COLLEGE WITH THIS RESULT
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by nickishire: 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Dum4christ:
Please friends, what course can this result get for my little sis....she is confused. She initially wanted medicine by obviously she is very far from it. jamb score is 219........

MARKETING B2
ECONOMICS B3
CIVIC EDUCATION B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C5
GENERAL MATHEMATICS B3 AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE C4
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY C6
PHYSICS C6

It depends on the school she chose in Jamb. If its a federal school, maybe she should change to a less competitive institution.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Slurity(m): 12:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
nickybabey:
Hi! Can I do nursing with the following results
English C4
Mathematics B3
Physics C6
Biology C6
Chemistry C4
Agric Science B3
Economics C6
capital YES
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by toprealman: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
My dear, most of the guys condemning your result are yet to obtain any meaningful academic certificate themselves.
Don't sit there asking as if they are the rector or academic officer of the school you want to attend.
show some drive, go to any poly of your choice....ask to see the academic officer, show your result and sell yourself.
You seem smart, you can make it!
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Slurity(m): 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
NigerianScholar:

This is not a matter of if you can be admitted. Its a matter of if you can be a cs student. You can get admitted only to drop out because you dont know anything

If this is you at your best and theres no bad luck or whatsoever. You cant be a computer science student with this result. Its just too poor c maths. E physics. You didnt even have any b. Computer science is a very hard course. And its not like that ict/computer studies they teach in secondary school.

My advice. Work harder. Attend ss1/2 again if you have to. You need knowledge not just the grades.

Or work on entrepreneurship learn html and css,java etc
Your thinking is shallow. That students can still become anything he desire in this world even if that is the best he can do now. my first waec result is far poorer that and am doing my PhD presently.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by TEYA: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT SENTENCE
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Momoh7(m): 12:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:

i am not understanding! you mean if i take pre ND in poly, i can be admitted? .and which polytechnic can take me?
Bros nabteb dey go on now Run go enrol and thank me in February

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results / The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 / Scam Alert! University Of Southwales And Jobberman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.