Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? (37855 Views)

Please Can I Be Admitted With This Jamb Scores / Why You Should Not Use Two Sittings Result For JAMB 2019 / Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2017
tayo200:
pinshures...or idonbilivit

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Your Physics(E8) and English Language(D7) results will ensure you don't.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by JerryJude(m): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
I wrote my waec examination few months ago, and result has been released.
this is what i got as my result:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE = D7
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

i want to know if i can be admitted into polytechnic or university for computer science with this result?
pls i need enlightment.

guy go and re-write waec again...no science courses in nigeria's uni. /poly will accept candidate without c6 in english and physics..i dont think is possible in the whole world
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2017
shawtie18:
error
He knew, just used it intentionally to make it funny grin
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by jonnyjustcome22: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2017
U can't be admitted u need English and physics
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by funimages: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

i want to know if i can be admitted into polytechnic or university for computer science with this result?
pls i need enlightment.
you have deficiency in english language and physics, this are core Science subject. Therefore you can't be admitted
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by jonnyjustcome22: 9:22am On Jul 20, 2017
U need to have credit at least
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by sms87: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2017
U can't get Computer Science without English and Physics guy, u may wait for NECO if u are presently writing the exam
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Orpe7(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8
L

pls i need enlightment.

First thing, some less time on nairaland and other internet sites and more time on ur studies. Cus if u had, u wont be here asking us like say na we be VC or Guidian Counsellors

2 Likes

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by joepentwo(m): 9:26am On Jul 20, 2017
U AV A NYZ RESULT THERE BT IT WONT TK U ANYWAY grin

DIS WAT I SCORED
ECONOMICS= C6
GEOGRAPHY = C4
CIVIC EDUCATION = C6
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = C4
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = D7
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE = C6
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = C5

STIL DOESNT TK ME ANYWAY grin
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by cy4cent(f): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2017
SaintXto:
Can i be admitted in Uni to study COMPUTER SCIENCE with this result?
ECONOMICS B3
GEOGRAPHY F9
CIVIC EDUCATION B3
TOURISM F9
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C4
GENERAL MATHEMATICS B2
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS C4

Study in Philippines with very low tuition fee.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Steph996: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2017
grin You don chop beans!uote author=chichijas post=58632106]I wrote my waec examination few months ago, and result has been released.
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.[/quote]
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by rossyc(f): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
Didn't u seat for the NECO exams? with the physics and English I doubt if u have a chance, I think u should study harder and seat for GCE..Goodluck
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Kbul: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Your English and physics won't allow you.

You need at least C6 in those subjects
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by rickybee(f): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2017
You can't, ur English and physics won't allow u.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:30am On Jul 20, 2017
ShitHead:
The only course you can study with this result is Spiritual Science.
Bros you badt sad

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Maxcollins042(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
Cannot you see your English too
Actually he is correct
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Kbul: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.

What you should do is try to gain admission into a remedial program in the university, that result might be sufficient.
While you are in the Remedial program make sure you te-register and take WAEC again so as to get a better result.

I wish u all the best.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Blessingbenson(f): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2017
you need english.I think you should reseat
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by thunderbabs: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Yes, we will accept it at the University of Maiduguri, Borno State. cheesy
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by beautygboel(f): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2017
No
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Gentlesoul96(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
Lol.... This actually got me laughing.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Saltzman(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2017
English bad, physics bad, you going nowhere.. sorry to say man
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2017
enemyofprogress:
you mean pusssssy plenty for that school?
free self....if yhu no yhur way...
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by micxwell(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2017
SaintXto:
Can i be admitted in Uni to study COMPUTER SCIENCE with this result?
ECONOMICS B3
GEOGRAPHY F9
CIVIC EDUCATION B3
TOURISM F9
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C4
GENERAL MATHEMATICS B2
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS C4
Big YES
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Rider23: 9:57am On Jul 20, 2017
your physics and English scattered it! NO you Can't
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by micflo28(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Sorry English is necessary a credit pass, then maths and any three other science subjects will go for computer science.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by zoedew: 10:00am On Jul 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Your Physics won't allow u
The reason why you have to wait until you have a credit pass in Physics which is physical science - Computer Science is in the realm of physical sciences.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by donblade85555(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2017
peromosele:
You really can't be admitted with this result, due to the fact that there are more compitative result than yours. So your chance of admission is very slim.
there is no chance at all, can't u see e failed English
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by LaExpert: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
He's technically correct even though the usage is not in the best form.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Iyaje Abuma Shedrack: UNIJOS Student Stabbed To Death By Suspected Hoodlums / 5 Things That Happen When You Graduate With A Poor CGPA / JAMB Announces Date For 2019 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.