Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? (36049 Views)

Please Can I Be Admitted With This Jamb Scores / Why You Should Not Use Two Sittings Result For JAMB 2019 / Will I Be Admitted With The New Jamb Cut Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 20, 2017
H
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Bills2307(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2017
that result weak me. shaperly make enquiries about GCE

3 Likes

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by micskales(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
I wrote my waec examination few months ago, and result has been released.
this is what i got as my result:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE = D7
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

i want to know if i can be admitted into polytechnic or university for computer science with this result?
pls i need enlightment.
my nigga u failed balantly

3 Likes

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Einl(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Juve4(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
just wait till next year.

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:

i am not understanding!
you mean if i take pre ND in poly, i can be admitted?
.and which poly can be that?
u will bra.. Just rewrite and try doing well this time
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by samuel900(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2017
SURE U CAN BE ADMITTED TO POLYBAG
[b][/b]

chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

i want to know if i can be admitted into polytechnic or university for computer science with this result?
pls i need enlightment.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by 66spirit(m): 8:40am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
Cannot you see your English too
LOOK AT YOU?
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2017
ajoskele:
You failed Physics and your Mathematics wasn't that convincing.

If you didn't write NECO, wait for the next WAEC.
U mean if e had made english and physic before e might have a chance?
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by jonbellion(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
you got an E in physics so no
Also a D in English so no
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Ericjohnsonjnr(m): 8:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Polytechnic no cheap bro...resit my brother
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by shawtie18(f): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:
error
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by R3B3L(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
u have been told to resit. Don't waste ur time with a pre ND programme. Sit for GCE if u can't wait for d proper internal..
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Judolisco(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
SaintXto:
Can i be admitted in Uni to study COMPUTER SCIENCE with this result?
ECONOMICS B3
GEOGRAPHY F9
CIVIC EDUCATION B3
TOURISM F9
ENGLISH LANGUAGE C4
GENERAL MATHEMATICS B2
BIOLOGY C6
CHEMISTRY B3
PHYSICS C4
sure
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Xerox01(m): 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
Is it only physics u guys saw there?
cannot u guys see that he failed English too?
op,u need English before any other subject.
That's true but some universities accept a pass in English language for science students
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Your Physics won't allow u
wat if e made english and physic when e wrote last year but failed then this year?
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by jonbellion(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2017
OP shouldn't your school have given you this information??
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by kapai(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2017
English and physics has pronounced the second missionary journey louder.
chichijas:
MARKETING = C6
GEOGRAPHY = D7
CIVIC EDUCATION = B3
ENGLISH LANGUAGE = D7
GENERAL MATHEMATICS = C4
BIOLOGY = C6
CHEMISTRY = C4
PHYSICS = E8

pls i need enlightment.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2017
No you can't.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by temitope28(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2017
As a science student your core subjects are
mathematics
English
physics
chemistry
biology
futhermaths/technical drawing for people going for enginering courses
your chances of gaining admission wt your gradaes its just 9%..except u want to go for NcE
You can as well try open university....all the best bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by chichijas(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

please young man, take a year off and re-write WAEC so that you will have complete 5 credits with English and Maths and also in subjects related to your field of study.
Its not just about your polytechnic or whatever, its because of your tomorrow. You may need to enroll for masters program tomorrow and they see that you don't have credit in Maths/English. You may need scholarship, employment (some employees will even disqualify you in an interview because your o'level is combined and not one sitting) international student visa, work permit etc; don't just limit yourself today and rush through this stage in life without getting your papers because it will haunt you in the future.

One year is nothing compared to the number of years you are going to spend building a career. I know it may be difficult to understand what I am saying right now but please, just take one year out and sort your O'level and in 1 sitting.

thanks bro

2 Likes

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by joenor(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2017
for E8? you can't get admitted.
chichijas:

really? physics isn't bad na!
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by perdollar(m): 8:45am On Jul 20, 2017
lonelydora:
Op, na one small girl you senior well well smash A1s in all her subjects at Shalom in Nsukka. Shame no dey catch you to post this result?

Well, you didn't make Physics so I doubt of you can be admitted in Computer Science. But, this is Nigeria you know, with some sortings it is possible.
ewu post ur waec result make we see

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by olaniyisamuel(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:

i am not understanding!
you mean if i take pre ND in poly, i can be admitted?
.and which poly can be that?

Bro, to b honest u ve gat a lot to learn. *no offense. #decode wat I meant.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by AntiNigerian: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2017
chichijas:

you mean no polytechnic will accept me?
the only poly that will accept you is POLY BAG! grin cheesy grin
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by dakeskese(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2017
hmmmmmmm!!!!

since u passed Marketing and Mathematics, I would have suggested you pick up a job with Jumia since ur marketing and mathematics skills would come handy.

BUT

Ur inability to pass English means u may encounter difficulties communicating with customers and d D7 in geography means u can't locate coordinates and customers' location.

an 'oma se o' situation but I bliv u should take GCE Waec or Neco so as to correct the problem.

Much love!

3 Likes

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by joenor(m): 8:47am On Jul 20, 2017
Young man, I think your big uncle up there have a point, just a year off n rewrite as advised.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobleking2000(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Adamawaswt:
Nop nop.. ...english ND physics drop ur chance.. ....but poly can take u for pre ND.. ....atlest to Kwn ur left and right .....in higher institute

Leave this advice better retake ur WAEC because you failed English. The time it will take you to do the pre ND stuff is also equivalent to writing another WAEC and it will give you options to select the school and course of your choice. Even if decide to go on with this result many university will reject you should in case you apply for direct entry in the future.
Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by fuck419: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Baba! You no see your English and Physics ni? You wan go dey code error for computer science abi? Re- seat for next WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
femi4:

Re: Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? by DWJOBScom(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

please young man, take a year off and re-write WAEC so that you will have complete 5 credits with English and Maths and also in subjects related to your field of study.
Its not just about your polytechnic or whatever, its because of your tomorrow. You may need to enroll for masters program tomorrow and they see that you don't have credit in Maths/English. You may need scholarship, employment (some employees will even disqualify you in an interview because your o'level is combined and not one sitting) international student visa, work permit etc; don't just limit yourself today and rush through this stage in life without getting your papers because it will haunt you in the future.

One year is nothing compared to the number of years you are going to spend building a career. I know it may be difficult to understand what I am saying right now but please, just take one year out and sort your O'level and in 1 sitting.

credible advice if only the young man will consider it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 / Five Times JAMB Caught Candidates Who Falsified Their UTME Results / Scam Alert! University Of Southwales And Jobberman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.