Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,066 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips (5591 Views)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / This Girl Claims She Loves But She's Giving Me Rules / Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

Hia!! Keneking, are you calling me to donate my sperm to help her ministry?

Leave me ooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
wristbangle:

gringrin Keneking don provoke lala this afternoon ooo. Lwkmd

grin grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
StarBukola:
Abeg which one is undiluted??
I been dey wonder when we get diluted n undiluted sperm.
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

Leave me ooo
lol cheesy
Ode, what's bad in being a cheerful giver grin cheesy
Be your sister's keeper lala
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by Lalas247(f): 5:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

Yes now, we have sperm banks that collect in exchange for cash, stores it and resell.
Haha but yuck why would anyone drink it

I have heard of men drinking breast milk but never heard of sperm lipsrsealed dirty beeches
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
lalasticlala:

Leave me ooo
shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by timsonpreye(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Wetin dey do this wan undecided na Thursday no go fuvk up grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by chigoizie7(m): 10:25am On Jul 24, 2017
And which one is diluted sperm?
Re: Nigerian Girl Claims She Swallows Undiluted Sperm To Expand Her Hips by Stevengerd(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2017
Ok undiluted semen i grab. The thick akamu, no be watery wan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Cum If You Watch This / I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me / Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.