Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life (5567 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / Man Tries To Pacify His Unhappy Bride After Being Provoked At Their Wedding.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Vic2Ree(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2018
this man tried to toast a chick on fb, but shit soon hit the fan hard when he made the terrible attempt of sending a picture of, well, his package to her...

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Vic2Ree(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2018
more...

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Vic2Ree(m): 11:24am On Aug 14, 2018
this is where things took a nasty turn lol

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Vic2Ree(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2018
i don't think he anticipated any of this

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Vic2Ree(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2018
at this point, you just have to feel sorry for this guy

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Vic2Ree(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2018
no one deserves this kind of treatment

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Vic2Ree(m): 11:29am On Aug 14, 2018
and...

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by RevenGeMission: 11:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Op were you the guy or the girl?

Neither of you will make heaven

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2018
Take this topic to kids section

20 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by kingxsamz(m): 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Both the guy and the girl are stupid.
The guy is a shameless pervert and the girl is a hoe.
What will it take you to just block him and move on, instead u went ahead to insult his Mum.
You probably enjoyed the dick picture he sent you that's why u never blocked him nd kept on sending him messages while he replied "thank you".
Sorry to say but the both of you are perverts.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
moral lesson
1. men should learn to take no for answer, yes sometimes it is good to have perseverance, but not all the time.

2. 'Sorry' never solves anything cos most times, girls know u dont mean it.

3. There are better ways to get to know a girl without asking for pics, men should improve their game.

4. The girl's mouth needs to be washed with the blood of jesus she was doing okay until she dragged his parents into this.

5. No matter how wealthy you are, even if you are dangote, if you chat like this with a girl you will never get laid or married.

6 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 14, 2018
Vic2Ree:
no one deserves this kind of treatment
he kinda does, but she took it a bit too far

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Chongaiman: 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2018
The guy's lack of proficiency in English did him.
This time, he bit more than he could chew.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
See as the guy just disgraced his self and his entire generation all because of a vagina that probably a low life not up to him in any ramifications of life,,, is forking..

The sad reality is that, the vagina that warranted The insults at the first place, might be smelling rotten fish..

What a sad life...

15 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Lordbooster(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Chai dis dude sef see as d chick wash clean wtf....check our signature out for some naija 18+ contents as e dy hot

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2018
She sent a picture of the stars, he sent a picture of a dick, so what? The girl is in a moment getting a lot of attention from other people thinking she is something from another planet. But who can blame her?
My guy you will find a girl for you. This one is lost

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Onechancearmy(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
Had to stop reading towards the end or I would have split my sides with laughter. This wasn't even a fair fight. That girl is a SAVAGE BEAST grin grin grin Mofo never knew what hit him! I'm planning to host a comedy roast. Can the OP link me with this girl? She is a natural talent.

6 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
One person with this kind of mouth on nl is sirshymexx
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by okwabayi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Abeg somebody should read and summarize this for me. I don't have time to read other people's messages to each other.
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Seandisputed(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
The guy is a dim-witted human And the girl is trying too hard

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by ThatIgboBoy: 6:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
One person with this kind of mouth on nl is sirshymexx

lol
that London boy with a caustic tongue. it has been long I saw him on Nairaland
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by IsraelSongz: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2018
He's Indian! Take it or leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Uglymugg: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
Booring.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by NevetsIbot(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2018
han... someone's son and brother... someone's father to be and husband to be. someones cousin.. someones uncle to be.. someones grandfather to be..... God!!

All this insults all on a cunt.... a cunt!!!! 0
hian!!
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Deckline(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2018
If you actually came here and you read the full screenshoted messages, you get time!!
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by indodon(m): 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2018
all this insults for one man.... cha!!!

abeg make una find the guy space to faint
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
MRSoftapples:
See as the guy just disgraced his self and his entire generation all because of a vagina that probably a low life not up to him in any ramifications of life,,, is forking..

The sad reality is that, the vagina that warranted The insults at the first place, might be smelling rotten fish..

What a sad life...
guy carry your spineless back and your one minute dick elsewhere, when your fellow man exposed your kind like the animals you are, instead of you to say the truth that he bleeped up, you are trying to score cheap points by body shaming the girl who might very well be your sister

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2018
IsraelSongz:
He's Indian! Take it or leave it.
As in
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2018
Heavyjew:
She sent a picture of the stars, he sent a picture of a dick, so what? The girl is in a moment getting a lot of attention from other people thinking she is something from another planet. But who can blame her?
My guy you will find a girl for you. This one is lost
what is this one saying. Women! the bane of their existence
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by lilmax(m): 9:54pm On Aug 14, 2018
funmisticqueen:
what is this one saying. Women! the bane of their existence
why this babe just dey vex dey quote everybody upadan like say na she dey the screenshot?
Re: Man Tries To Woo Woman On Facebook, Gets Most Intense Verbal Abuse Of His Life by Offpoint: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
I can't just believe I wasted my Precious time reading shît. some fellas should be deny internet access.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Dating An Ethiopian? / Can Condoms Prevent "magun"? / 7 Ways To Cheat In A Relationship Without Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.