Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,001 members, 7,821,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here (50687 Views)

Share Your Experience With Weird People You Have Encountered / Share Your Frightening But Funny Stories / Have You Ever Been Stranded? Share Your Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by ORIJIN201(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
dstringer:
I dn get it.when u all say u don't like to attend party.I'm an introvert and I love to attend parties.a moment I could be so quiet and d next I'd be disturbing d neighbours from our closet continent wit my noise. I once had a situation where I sat close a group of people at an event without talking.but when I started my own d girl close to me was like.I thought u don't know how to talk.after d event she was like i want to knw u Nd ur place kind of stuff.Nd she follewed me home even though I stylishly insisted she shouldn't .d tin we had didn't last long though I get bored easily Nd tend to walk away to a fresh challenge.
PS.dnt be decurved introverts are not boring they are d funniest people to be with but sadly the choose wu they want to be with from my own experience dnt change who u are BT try to be a better version of who u are
kind of my person except the party part.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by tegak10: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
yall just described me... I have very few friends. But they complain i never call or see them.. Minus those friends everyone calls me proud and a snub... I also hate crowds... Sometimes i take a longer route to avoid seeing people i know because i dont wanna talk... And i hate parties... Wanna change but its hard... If i had my way ill prolly stay indoors forever only going out to get what i need to survive... Missed out on a lot of girls because of this. A girl is currently annoyed with me cos i didnt call in 6 months n when i did twas to ask if school had light... I also overthink things a lot n i find it hard to trust people...wierd thing is online m a diff person, but irl... Sorry fr this long epistle.. Hands already hurt

11 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
Just because I'm an introvert doesn't mean I can't be foul-mouthed. Plus like I told you before, I get irritated by bullshit easily.
kk you sound like you are actually a nice lady but you don't show that more often
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
You're an ambivert. You have the characteristics of both an introvert and an extrovert. Like half of each. You can google more on it. Ive never seen an introvert that loves partying.
dstringer:
I dn get it.when u all say u don't like to attend party.I'm an introvert and I love to attend parties.a moment I could be so quiet and d next I'd be disturbing d neighbours from our closet continent wit my noise. I once had a situation where I sat close a group of people at an event without talking.but when I started my own d girl close to me was like.I thought u don't know how to talk.after d event she was like i want to knw u Nd ur place kind of stuff.Nd she follewed me home even though I stylishly insisted she shouldn't .d tin we had didn't last long though I get bored easily Nd tend to walk away to a fresh challenge.
PS.dnt be decurved introverts are not boring they are d funniest people to be with but sadly the choose wu they want to be with from my own experience dnt change who u are BT try to be a better version of who u are

11 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by tegak10: 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
P.s introverts how dyu ask girls out...
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by ORIJIN201(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
tegak10:
just tell her simple. But incase, be prepared for rejection just like having a life jacket incase your boat capsises(whatever the spelling is) grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by dstringer: 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
You're an ambivert. You have the characteristics of both an introvert and an extrovert. Like half of each. You can google more on it. Ive never seen an introvert that loves partying.
hmmm Neva heard of it b4

3 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Narldon: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
I'm so sooo shy!
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by blackbeau1(f): 11:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
Making and maintaining friends
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by RealHaute: 11:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Inanna:
I don't like people cry

Because you have superiority complex. "Goddess" indeed. undecided
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
I hate meeting new people and answering calls on my phone but my job makes me do it and I'm beginning to discover interactive skills I never knew I had.

I'm always online but hardly chat with anyone on Social media. Even when I receive a message,I just stare at it and ignore most of the times, except it's from someone I care about.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by RealHaute: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
Narldon:
I'm so sooo shy!

Shy and everywhere. undecided
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
tegak10:

We don't, we just make the girls like us to the point where they ask themselves grin

11 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by XTLikeNat777: 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Yeah...
I feel we attract d opposite of us.
Don't like crowd.
Can't stand a noisy environment likewise lousy people..
Just prefer staying at home when I'm not busy..
Sometimes I wonder if na like this I go take see husband grin

Hahaha you are funny....

2 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by sparko1(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
pryme:
i think my challenge as an introvert is that i think too much.
Pay too much attention to the little things.

This is the major problem! Every detail, even from past even! I think this is the main reason I can't make long speeches! Over think things.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by MaleekBanks1: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Half Extrovert. Mostly Introvert

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by MaleekBanks1: 11:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Half Extrovert. Mostly Introvert
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
cry
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't like hanging out with many people like crowd. I love my quiet time.
social gatherings are not just my thing I love the solace of being indoors

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
JideJamez:
cry

This is weird
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by MrEboss(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
wins18:
Being an introvert comes with some down sides, as an introvert I have my own challenges or should I call it excesses lol.
I miss my chances on getting that pretty crush of mine, I fear rejection and I am yet to device a means of handling such when it occurs, even though when the green light is at its peak.
Another one is that I find it hard to maintain closer relationship with people, they complain I don't call them, truth is I prefer texting instead.
Share yours too lets know ourselves better.
Bro we both have the same issue.
Its as if u were talking about me
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by lelvin(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
How did you do that?
drezzyx:
I use to be an introvert before, but as I grow older i found out am overcoming all my introvert behavior, I can now talk freely play with girls, talk to guys unlike when I use to avoid them like a plague. U can overcome it just like me.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Nikkybrainz(f): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't like people, I can't keep friends or like having boyfriends. Plus I'm terrible at expressing myself through any means asides writing. I don't know what to say to people when they say something witty. I feel all alone in gatherings

9 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
pryme:
i think my challenge as an introvert is that i think too much.
Pay too much attention to the little things.

Same thing here, but I don't see it as a challenge. It's actually a very good quality. Attention to details.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by wahles(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
I am home! grin mehn! Define weird, reading all d comments alone makes me blush! Tot I was alone

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by Tunby(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
It's easier to be an introverted female. Introverted guy like me? Nah. Anyways, I'm working hard at it and getting better socially. e no easy sha, especially for naija

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by VickyRotex(f): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I thought I was worse grin but reading these comments, I cant stop laughing. grin I think I'm more of a secret introvert.

Like someone said, I feel at home here. grin

6 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

We don't, we just make the girls like us to the point where they ask themselves grin
True talk guy.. There's this girl that I so much' I approached all with the last bit of courage in me but then I could not sustain it and she likes me too but then a playboy got her though she still makes me know she likes me but my fear is keeping the relationship going I just don't want a repeat of the former.

1 Like

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by glancenaija: 11:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
in as much as i would have love to marry an extrovert to compliment myself, its already late as i am already in love with an introvert, and i dont see anything wrong with both partners as introverts. its a sure cool affair and a loving one...

10 Likes

Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by tegak10: 11:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Without juju.... Comman explain biko
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by mmsen: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cleopatra4:

Yeah...
I feel we attract d opposite of us.
Don't like crowd.
Can't stand a noisy environment likewise lousy people..
Just prefer staying at home when I'm not busy..
Sometimes I wonder if na like this I go take see husband grin

Someone who doesn't want a troublesome wife is looking for you as you speak.
Re: Introverts, Share Your Challenges Here by juman(m): 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Let me check what is Introvert again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Accident Between A Giraffe And A Lorry - Picture / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / How To Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.