Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 (8572 Views)

Why Do Most Women Run Away From Me Not Minding My Handsomeness & Wealth? / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / Am Suffering From OVER-HANDSOMENESS (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 20, 2017
How handsome do i look

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 20, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Dotwillis1(m): 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
smh

Na handsomeness go put food for your belle?

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
angry

IPOB

8 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by taylor88(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2017
handsomeness my nyash

even with ur effects u no reach
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2017
taylor88:
handsomeness my nyash

even with ur effects u no reach
no effects there

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by iPrevail(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Inferiority complex. You are only trying to hurt yourself. Believe me!

6 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:
Lmao!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Safiaa(f): 9:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Yuck
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by taylor88(m): 9:16am On Jul 20, 2017
stphil:
no effects there

wetin concern me

let d ladies comment

handsomeness of a man is useless to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Wizkhalifa2(m): 9:18am On Jul 20, 2017
Unlike the ugly pple that usually open dis sorta threads... Op u try. grin
60/100

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by nelson7777: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2017
you hv a good complexion, u wud luk better if u take of d mustache, nice haircut by d way

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Zarqabe(f): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2017
you dont look mature. you look like a jambite. you don't have beards and ur moustache was shaved badly. beards make men look more matured and more attractive. You arent ugly but you aren't good looking either. I wouldnt look at you twice if i walked past you on the streets. nothing special about your looks. you look too average. you are not the kind of guy I would imagine kissing or having sex with. You have no sex appeal. You aren't the kind of guy I would be proud to show off to my friends as my boyfriend. I wouldn't even date you.

you wanted an honest response and I have given you one.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Homeboiy: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2017
OK I no be girl nah
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Zarqabe:
you dont look mature. you look like a jambite. you don't have beards and ur moustache was shaved badly. beards make men look more matured and more attractive. You arent ugly but you aren't good looking either. I wouldnt look at you twice if i walked past you on the streets. nothing special about your looks. you look too average. you are not the kind of guy I would imagine kissing or having sex with. You have no sex appeal. You aren't the kind of guy I would be proud to show off to my friends as my boyfriend. I wouldn't even date you.bomb angry

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2017
Zarqabe:
you dont look mature. you look like a jambite. you don't have beards and ur moustache was shaved badly. beards make men look more matured and more attractive. You arent ugly but you aren't good looking either. I wouldnt look at you twice if i walked past you on the streets. nothing special about your looks. you look too average. you are not the kind of guy I would imagine kissing or having sex with. You have no sex appeal. You aren't the kind of guy I would be proud to show off to my friends as my boyfriend. I wouldn't even date you.bomb

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Victornezzar: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2017
I blame buhari

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by DarkMagic(m): 9:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Zarqabe:
you dont look mature. you look like a jambite. you don't have beards and ur moustache was shaved badly. beards make men look more matured and more attractive. You arent ugly but you aren't good looking either. I wouldnt look at you twice if i walked past you on the streets. nothing special about your looks. you look too average. you are not the kind of guy I would imagine kissing or having sex with. You have no sex appeal. You aren't the kind of guy I would be proud to show off to my friends as my boyfriend. I wouldn't even date you.

Madam..OP said rate

U r giving him breakdown of his facial features.. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 20, 2017
Zarqabe:

you are too raw na is it beard u wana date or d person himself, well dat was wen i was in d military so we dnt keep beards if u see ne now u wil wana kiss me
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 20, 2017
DarkMagic:

Madam..OP said rate

i tire o

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by APCsupporter: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Zarqabe:

a simple sentence could have covered all these. Haba! cheesy
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 20, 2017
APCsupporter:

a simple sentence could have covered all these. Haba! cheesy
maybe she hate me before sef,, na wa for all dis NL babes Mtchewwwww
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2017
Zarqabe:

am feeling realy bad abt dis, my babe must nt see dis quote
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2017
You try small,average;5 out of 10.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Zarqabe(f): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2017
stphil:
maybe she hate me before sef,, na wa for all dis NL babes Mtchewwwww

u opened a thread asking how handsome u look, even declaring you are handsome and asking us to rate your handsomeness. I just responded in the most honest way possible. you are not handsome, you are just average. I don't even know you so how can I hate you

8 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
2 different pple.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Zarqabe(f): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
stphil:
you are too raw na is it beard u wana date or d person himself, well dat was wen i was in d military so we dnt keep beards if u see ne now u wil wana kiss me

I don't think i would want to ever kiss you. you are not my type. everything i said is just my opinion. others may differ
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Divay22(f): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2017
--1 angry
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Zarqabe(f): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2017
DarkMagic:

Madam..OP said rate

have you ever seen a movie rating or any rating whatsoever? it's always a breakdown of features and aspects.
Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Hillzy(m): 9:56am On Jul 20, 2017
Hahahaha!!! Nitwit

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Zarqabe:

kaiii...... no chill @ all

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Guys Rate My Handsomeness On A Scale Of 100 by ElPadrino007(m): 9:58am On Jul 20, 2017
Zarqabe:

Oh Lwad! embarassed
Zarqabe:

Oh Lwad!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. / Lady Opened Her Legs In The Bank Forgetting She Did Not Wear Panties -video / I Cant Stop Loving Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.