Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,443 members, 7,826,702 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. (8591 Views)

As A Guy, What Is That One Female Dress That Makes You Go Crazy / If you find yourself alone with this cute guy what you gon do(pics) / I Think I Am Falling For a Yoruba Guy, What Do U Think Abt Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by kollinzgee(m): 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2020
This how hypocritical our society can be with double standards angry imagine A grown lady sexually harassing a little innocent boy embarassed and everyone one sees it as fun and normal imagine if it was the other way round a man and a little girl the internet would have exploded by now .in fact police will even start looking for the man smh .
spits

13 Likes

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by Ghallant01(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2020
She should try this shit with me mehn!!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by drezzyx(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
SMH undecided

Singing

Who runs d world girls (2×)
who run d girls boys (2×)
Am out!!!

1 Like

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by kollinzgee(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2020
drezzyx:
SMH undecided

Singing

Who runs d world girls (2×)
who run d girls boys (2×)
Am out!!!

Men are blind we need red pill.

7 Likes

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by mafiano1986: 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2020
This is not even real, its photoshoped.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by lilmax(m): 9:43pm On Jan 14, 2020
This proves why feminism is a failure

7 Likes

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by Reichel99(f): 10:49pm On Jan 14, 2020
I think men also have a part to play to stop this nonsense from some stupid women. A guy comes out and complains he was sexually harrassed, it's still men that would laugh at him and tell him to shut up.

16 Likes

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by ValCon888: 12:35am On Jan 15, 2020
Reichel99:
I think men also have a part to play to stop this nonsense from some stupid women. A guy comes out and complains he was sexually harraesed, it's still men that would laugh at him and tell him to shut up.

Because we live in a society where its frowned upon for men to show their vulnerability. Although wrong, an emotional man is mostly viewed as a weak man. Not only by his fellow men but by the opposite sex too.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by surgecom(m): 6:00am On Jan 15, 2020
This looks like a mother and child to me.
The mum's playing with her phone and does not want distraction from the child.

9 Likes

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by khingTony(m): 6:09am On Jan 15, 2020
surgecom:
This looks like a mother and child to me.
The mum's playing with her phone and does not want distraction from the child.
and someone was taking photos of a mom and her child playing? reason well next time

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by falcon01: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2020
Boys are suffering
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by Xisnin(m): 7:56am On Jan 15, 2020
khingTony:

and someone was taking photos of a mom and her child playing? reason well next time
It is obvious you can't reason.
It is a mother-child picture taken inside their house by a family member.
Only a pervert will sexualize a picture of a child trying to get his mother's attention.

8 Likes

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by Xisnin(m): 7:57am On Jan 15, 2020
lilmax:
No. It proves the ignorance and gullibility of an average Nigerian.
How is it even related to feminism?
A mischievious OP stole a private pricture and give it a false headline and you fell for it.
SMH

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by SenecaTheYonger: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Imagine getting down on all fours and slowly approaching her pussy with your face. You finally get in close enough to spread her open with your tounge and just as you start to lick her clitoris, she moans loudly with a bewildering mixture of seismic pleasure and unbearable pain. You then notice the overwhelming aroma of feces with a tinge of the metallic flavor of blood. Undeterred you continue licking as her body slowly lifts off the ground. Looking down you notice her anus has dilated to 20x it’s normal size as a massive shit, the likes of which has never before been witnessed exits her ass. You continue licking as your mouth is filled with blood and shit. She looks down at you with a smirk and nods. Then, just imagine, you crawl through the mountain of shit and crawl inside her ass. Through both the large and small intestines making your way to her stomach. As the enzymes and acids burn away your flesh, you wait patiently for hours to exit, not as a mere man, but as a shit.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by Brownhypo: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2020
Xisnin:

No. It proves the ignorance and gullibility of an average Nigerian.
How is it even related to feminism?
A mischievious OP stole a private pricture and give it a false headline and you fell for it.
SMH
That's not a random picture. Its actually a video that went viral on twitter and other social media platforms few days ago.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by germaphobe(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2020
If we come out to talk about all those hanties that did one or two to us or rather with us when we were still minors, do you think women will ever complain of tape. But as a man even from tender age the society has taught us how to endure and shut up on some things.
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by OmoAlakija: 9:36am On Jan 15, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Imagine getting down on all fours and slowly approaching her pussy with your face. You finally get in close enough to spread her open with your tounge and just as you start to lick her clitoris, she moans loudly with a bewildering mixture of seismic pleasure and unbearable pain. You then notice the overwhelming aroma of feces with a tinge of the metallic flavor of blood. Undeterred you continue licking as her body slowly lifts off the ground. Looking down you notice her anus has dilated to 20x it’s normal size as a massive shit, the likes of which has never before been witnessed exits her ass. You continue licking as your mouth is filled with blood and shit. She looks down at you with a smirk and nods. Then, just imagine, you crawl through the mountain of shit and crawl inside her ass. Through both the large and small intestines making your way to her stomach. As the enzymes and acids burn away your flesh, you wait patiently for hours to exit, not as a mere man, but as a shit.

You've smoked weed with the dead

6 Likes

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by shawnfamous(m): 10:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Lol.. Na why boys better pass girls.. No matter how big they are, we handle them.. Not grown up men handling little girls
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by Xisnin(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2020
Brownhypo:
That's not a random picture. Its actually a video that went viral on twitter and other social media platforms few days ago.
He should have posted the video and not select some parts that support his lies.
It is still a private video likely taken by a family member and I see no sexual abuse in those images
unless there are other parts involving sexual activities?

1 Like

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by Paccus: 10:58am On Jan 15, 2020
Xisnin:

Only a pervert will sexualize a picture of a child trying to get his mother's attention.
That is a video, these are just screenshots from the video... first watch the video before telling him that he can’t reason

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by babz11(m): 11:21am On Jan 15, 2020
Have watched the video this more than a mother , son video you won't imagine how hard that boy was practicing doggy with that Ass the woman should be arrested
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by Hhenryy: 3:04pm On Jan 15, 2020
Xisnin:

it is actually a video, and I was highly disappointed when I watched it. The little boy was simulating a doggy style with her. I don't know where he learnt the act from.
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by mezarddinny: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
that is because men have taken such things with levity, they will say things like men will always be men, boys don't really grow or some shìt.

if men start taking such things with seriousness, it would stop but instead of going against, we blame society
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by kay29000(m): 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2020
hmm
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by Saintmary(f): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2020
germaphobe:
If we come out to talk about all those hanties that did one or two to us or rather with us when we were still minors, do you think women will ever complain of tape. But as a man even from tender age the society has taught us how to endure and shut up on some things.
Women are busy fighting back and speaking up.
You men should speak up too, you will find support.
I heard of a guy who became promiscuous due to the sexual abuse he underwent in the hands of a female cousin during his childhood, he didn't speak out, when he contracted a venereal disease as a result of his lifestyle, the cousin is unaffected.
Please find support. Silence is harmful to your health.
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by okoroemeka(m): 7:17pm On Jan 15, 2020
that picture did remind me of my childhood years and the drama I encountered from numerous auntie's,house helps,maids,cousins ,close family friends,etc,the experience I had about women when I was growing up is that all of them wants a piece of an innocent male,the sexual harrasment never stopped when I was in primary school,from our crazed school teacher,to our even more crazier houeshelps at home,to auntie's and cousins it was terrible,one househelp I cannot forget will hold a massive cane and order me to suck her pvssy until she starts vibrating and sucking boobs bigger than my head is a normal occurance and I was in primary 4 and all this are done under threats of death,punishment and sever beating if I breathe any of it to any body even close blood related auntie's and relatives hid their faces in shame when they see me and recollect what they have done in years past.i cannot and will not be comfortable to leave a small boy in care of a grown woman,in my case the only woman I can trust then was my mother,I can't even trust an elder sister not to misbehave but thankfully we are only two boys.thats why I always say if you see what women does behind close doors you will be shocked.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by absool(m): 8:49pm On Jan 15, 2020
lilmax:
thyis is the work of the human right activists not feminists tm, the essence of feminism is equality of genders where as this has to do with sexual abuse of a minor.
You really need to read more.
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by absool(m): 8:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
okoroemeka:
that picture did remind me of my childhood years and the drama I encountered from numerous auntie's,house helps,maids,cousins ,close family friends,etc,the experience I had about women when I was growing up is that all of them wants a piece of an innocent male,the sexual harrasment never stopped when I was in primary school,from our crazed school teacher,to our even more crazier houeshelps at home,to auntie's and cousins it was terrible,one househelp I cannot forget will hold a massive cane and order me to suck her pvssy until she starts vibrating and sucking boobs bigger than my head is a normal occurance and I was in primary 4 and all this are done under threats of death,punishment and sever beating if I breathe any of it to any body even close blood related auntie's and relatives hid their faces in shame when they see me and recollect what they have done in years past.i cannot and will not be comfortable to leave a small boy in care of a grown woman,in my case the only woman I can trust then was my mother,I can't even trust an elder sister not to misbehave but thankfully we are only two boys.thats why I always say if you see what women does behind close doors you will be shocked.
a lot of them are pedophiles
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by mafiano1986: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
absool:
a lot of them are pedophiles
Don't tell me you believe this joker ! You must be really gullible.
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by mafiano1986: 10:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
okoroemeka:
Is a lie ! Stop lying, you this guy, you will just come to nairaland and be lying !
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by absool(m): 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2020
mafiano1986:

Don't tell me you believe this joker ! You must be really gullible.
your father is gullible
Re: Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. by George700(m): 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Paccus:

That is a video, these are just screenshots from the video... first watch the video before telling him that he can’t reason
how do I get this video

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? / This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding / My Boyfriend D**k Got Damaged During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.