Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Where Do U Throw Ur Face When Ur Sibling(s) Dress(es) In Front Of U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Do U Throw Ur Face When Ur Sibling(s) Dress(es) In Front Of U? (655 Views)

Have U Ever Had A Person Asss On Ur Face Before? / What Is Wrong With Your Younger Sibling Getting Married Before You? / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do U Throw Ur Face When Ur Sibling(s) Dress(es) In Front Of U? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2010
One way or the other our siblings must have dressed in front of us, cos some of them dont send as long as they know u are their sibling, do u just throw away ur face or just look straight at him or her? Girls, do u get shy or not? Note: It doesn't matter if he or she is an elder or younger so long as he or she is matured, Would also want to know if u do d same. Just imaging how others' action will be like. Comments! Cheers.
Re: Where Do U Throw Ur Face When Ur Sibling(s) Dress(es) In Front Of U? by opokonwa(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2010
Tell us what you saw or who saw undressing. Period
Re: Where Do U Throw Ur Face When Ur Sibling(s) Dress(es) In Front Of U? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
@poster
if that sibling is cool enough to UnCloth in front of me (like they have done many times before) then i have no reason to look away but when it comes to my parents, they know better than to UnCloth in front of their children.

on a funny note, one of my ex in Norway use to walk B.U.T.T.N.A.K.E.D in the bathroom in front of her parents.
to each their own as long as they are comfortable.
Re: Where Do U Throw Ur Face When Ur Sibling(s) Dress(es) In Front Of U? by Godmother(f): 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2010
Why would I want to avoid looking at my sibling when she is dressing up?I dont particularly look at her but I dont "throw " my face away either if I notice that she happens to be changing in front of me.I change in front of my sis and she does the same to me.I see it as this: since we are from the same womb, there is nothing wrong in changing in front of each other.

Although, I cant change in front of my brothers,but my sister are okay
Re: Where Do U Throw Ur Face When Ur Sibling(s) Dress(es) In Front Of U? by kkkossy(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
emmboy:

One way or the other our siblings must have dressed in front of us, cos some of them dont send as long as they know u are their sibling, do u just throw away your face or just look straight at him or her? Girls, do u get shy or not? Note: It doesn't matter if he or she is an elder or younger so long as he or she is matured, Would also want to know if u do d same. Just imaging how others' action will be like. Comments! Cheers.
i guess uv been scoping ur siblings right from inception.u beta get ur mind off the gutter.

(1) (Reply)

The Monetization Of Love. / What Am I To Do? Do I Quit or .... / Pls Advise. Is Relationship Meant To Be Endured Or Enjoyed Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.