Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied (65384 Views)

"Then Go Get Your Coffin Ready" - Wizkid Replied Dj Kotech Who Tried To Mock Him / "Love You Starboy" Tiwa Savage Finally React To Fever Video, Wizkid Replied / Chioma, Davido's Bae Just Murdered English (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by paradigmshift(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
no fuk to give. stil rocking Kendrick Lamar damn album.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by maxiuc(m): 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nigeria and savages this days

That's why I don't comment on nairaland this days
Bcus somebody somewhere is busy checking ur grammatical errors and I don't know English

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by addikt(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?

Wait for the itch bro......

Create your own trend as well maybe people will help you out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol...

sombori shud safe me frm dz kuy, he wan kil me wit raff hia
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by azeecoboy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
I bought power bank for 500 Naira and i was happy it was cheap until my phone started charging the power bank.Aba people why? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Leonbonapart(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
Savage everywhere
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by maklelemakukula(m): 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol...
hahhahahha
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by gqboyy(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Crush and crushee
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by kenoz(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Funtan(m): 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
Amyke00:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.

I catch you again. No one should try it. its a scam. they would load your credit. take this again.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by onatisi(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Brown14:
was surfing through Facebook "hand" came across this;Lol
He steal seas ronaldo every days
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by 400billionman: 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bobrisky is a celebrity ?
What is he known for ?
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by ZionJay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
ExpensiveG:
E no funny

undecided

That's probably relative to the size of your issue grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Adeoba10(m): 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
This wizkid should be president of SALVAGER
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by slyrone(m): 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wizkid just carry Davido matter for back like hunchback.........Dude stop hating on your fellow black man
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by slyrone(m): 12:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
400billionman:
Bobrisky is a celebrity ?

What is he known for ?
Isn't that fascinating? E. nor get handwork but almost everybody sabi am, you gotta respect the man/female hustle

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by repogirl(f): 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lol!
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by omoadeleye(m): 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Amyke00:
See my 2016 account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.

you checked your data bonus on 29/07(July 29) and today is 20/07 (July/20/2017) how come bro?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Sonoyom(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hahaha
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by snaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
That's wasn't wizkid handle is wizkidayo not wizkiddayo
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Antoeni(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bobrisky is a product of incest , Stupid thing,
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by notoriousbabe: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Shoutout to my niccur Wizkid kiss
child abuse. Wizkid is only 21 years of age while you are 56 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by slyd90(m): 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
wetin that Ode Gayrisky sabi .......
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
notoriousbabe:
child abuse. Wizkid is only 21 years of age while you are 56 grin grin

I am 65 grin
That doesnt mean Wizkid aint my niccur tongue
Heard of MILF wink
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by notoriousbabe: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

I am 65 ;Do
That doesnt mean Wizkid aint my niccur tongue
Heard of MILF wink
I sell Vaseline o

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by LifeIsGuhd(f): 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
notoriousbabe:
I sell Vaseline o
I rather go organic smiley

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by kikilove(f): 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
it would take sometime but still become itchy eventually.bones take time to heal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by victor768(m): 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
World Record to Bob risky abeg clear road oh grin
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Justdare: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma

What could be the cause?

The arm is no longer in the cast!!
shocked
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by orlaryhincah(m): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fake Wizkid's account
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Iloveafrica: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Justdare:

The arm is no longer in the cast!!
shocked
I don't get you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' / Roman Goddess Slays In See-Through Outfit In New Hot Photos / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.