Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied (65388 Views)

"Then Go Get Your Coffin Ready" - Wizkid Replied Dj Kotech Who Tried To Mock Him / "Love You Starboy" Tiwa Savage Finally React To Fever Video, Wizkid Replied / Chioma, Davido's Bae Just Murdered English (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Patrick33:
RIP English Language 1701-2017. Our dear brother English language has been murdered brutally.

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by YesNoMaybe: 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?

That's your arm's way of asking for a referendum, please throw it away.
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by AlPeter: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol...
kilode una wan kil us

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Patrick33(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=BISIXCLUSIVE post=58651418][/quote] i agree with you...but abeg did you see me write about Bobrisky's intelligence??
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Gemc3(f): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Haahahaaaa
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by bigtt76(f): 2:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
He was being sarcastic ....nose = knows grin

Aguyhasnoname:
angry

Anyone that doesn't know Ronaldo is probably not of this world.

Ode ni e Bobrisky
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by emijo(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Wizkid don forget say 20 man shall fall that day.
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Nathaniel79(m): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
maxiuc:
Nigeria and savages this days

That's why I don't comment on nairaland this days
Bcus somebody somewhere is busy checking ur grammatical errors and I don't know English

You got some 'sick' flows brah.. lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by BISIXCLUSIVE: 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Patrick33:
i agree with you...but abeg did you see me write about Bobrisky's intelligence??
No offense bro, but for those that don't know.
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
they are yellowbar demons what else do you expect
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by smartnero24(m): 2:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
angry

Ode ni e Bobrisky

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by SylvesterRichie(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
[url=vibezng.com] awon weyrey[/url]
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Patrick33(m): 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
No offense bro, but for those that don't know.
none taken bro..... Your quote makes 100% sense.
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by NairalandAsasin(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
Kindly visit an orthopedic hospital for your questions and concerns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by pole: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ds Man Wey U Dy See So Na Osogbo Weed Plus Tiye D Dsturb Am,money Miss Road
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Alariwo2: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
The foolish thing is even verified on twitter.. as what? A celeb or gay ass morafvcker.
This life sef..
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by justmenoni: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Eye dont Even understand

quote author=IneedSugarMumy1 post=58645809]Hand he even followed him on Instagram grin[/quote]
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by HERSLEY(f): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
angry

Ode ni e Bobrisky
who's he Pls? undecided
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by omomummy13: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma

What could be the cause?

Ah goan cut it o, it will soon affect your prick!!!
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by olatunji2020(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
All i know is that davido or obo have never see RONALDO STAR BEFORE
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by SINZ: 3:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lalasticlala those accounts are fake. Bobrisky isn't verified on Twitter, and the "wizkidayo" has double "d's". Cc: mynd44 seun
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by normaljenny(m): 4:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma

What could be the cause?

YOUR ARM IS DEAD..JUST AMPUTATE IT A DAY BURY IT
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by naturefellow(m): 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol...
this is hilarious but blasphemous. I am scared if laughing smiley)
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by ariklawani(f): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Patrick33:
RIP English Language 1701-2017. Our dear brother English language has been murdered brutally.
grin
Patrick33:
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by ariklawani(f): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Brown14 post=58644755]was surfing through Facebook "hand" came across this;Lol[/quote. Too much juice too sauce..
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by ashawopikin(m): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
addikt:

BREAD REN in the Lord, is that possible, AH RICE and shine !!! .... undecided
all these human beans no get chill at all

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2017
That's no error. That's sarcasm.
He's just being ironical or euphemistic. undecided
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by JoseRaji(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Buhari has finished this country including nairaland! So even when someone pointed out that that is a parody account of wizkid, nairaland mods still put it on frontpage angry
it is a verified account... check out the blue tick at the right side of the handle
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by hollyfat(m): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
Brown14:
was surfing through Facebook "hand" came across this;Lol

Op you can lie, and you will be accusing Lai Muhammed. Wizkid handle is @wizkidayo and not @wizkiddayo. And you even put the verified icon for a fake account shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' / Daddy Showkey Celebrates Son On 23rd Birthday With Epic Pictures / Greatest Divas Of All Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.