Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied (65376 Views)

"Then Go Get Your Coffin Ready" - Wizkid Replied Dj Kotech Who Tried To Mock Him / "Love You Starboy" Tiwa Savage Finally React To Fever Video, Wizkid Replied / Chioma, Davido's Bae Just Murdered English (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by hollyfat(m): 5:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
slyrone:
Wizkid just carry Davido matter for back like hunchback.........Dude stop hating on your fellow black man

We all know that davido is the one that is envy of wizkid achievements
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Olulinks(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
angry

Anyone that doesn't know Ronaldo is probably not of this world.

Ode ni e Bobrisky
I'm not of this world. My Bible has warned me against being of this world. I hope you ain't angry sha.
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Johnhug66(m): 8:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
angry angry fatality

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
This our Bobrisky is just disappointing us every time with his grammar. Now he claims he got a lawyer to pay a US stylist who called him out recently that he failed to pay her (the stylist) for her services. Bobrisky revealed this in a short video and he now even forming fake accent on top the grammatical blunder he made in the video.

See video at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/bobrisky-gets-lawyer-to-pay-his-debt-to.html

Tell if you niticed the gbagaun

Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by kelzgie: 8:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause? '
Lol...komot here jho.
#you weak me abeg
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by olatunjithomas(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Aguyhasnoname:
angry

Anyone that doesn't know Ronaldo is probably not of this world.

Ode ni e Bobrisky

bros, you apparently don't know what's​ going on here. ..
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by dreamangel: 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
YesNoMaybe:

That's your arm's way of asking for a referendum, please throw it away.

Lol! you bad o
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by Odelhorno1990: 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
See Ogberaga speaking English with his 'screwed anus' to say the least!

Meanwhile, you can contact RenMoney for upto 4mn quick cash loan, no collateral and no guarantor. Requirement: Salary earners. Call/whatsup Ogaga@08159385912
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by iAmGee770: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Iloveafrica:
Good morning sir/ma
please, I fractured my wrist and a cast was placed on it since 6 weeks ago.
my concern now is that, I heard a lot of people saying "An arm cast becomes itchy whenever it's healing" but in my own case, for the past 6 weeks that the arm cast has been there, I've never felt any itches on the wrist.

What could be the cause?
Just take a glass of water, you should feel the itchy by that arm.
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by oganoble(m): 11:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Eye know Ronaldo too
Re: Bobrisky Murdered English And Wizkid Replied by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lalas247:
Lol grin too much juice
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Hail Davido In The Street As He Drives Into His House (Photos) / Greatest Divas Of All Time. / Tiwa Savage Grinds Patoranking On Stage & Forgets Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.