Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

"Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" (71648 Views)

"Stepping Into The Weekend Like.." - Temi Otedola Stuns In Shiny Gown / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" / Lol! Singer Simi Accused Of Dressing Like Temi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by madridguy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Na so.

7Alexander:

Bros, your head is correct!!! Wetin concern me and Temi?

How can I be praying to be pampered like Temj pampers Eazi, when I can pray to be the source of the pampering tools. Lol
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by SmartchoiceNGR: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:
so mr eazi as a christian can confidently look at that cake, with 23 written on it, nd blow the candle...what a world
LOL
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Divay22(f): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
smiley
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by hollywater: 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
My Father warn me not to allow a Woman give me money, that if it happens, i will be a lazy Man for life. I thank God the little i have, will be enough to provide for my woman.

8 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Josh890(m): 1:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
Love na gud tin sha... I pray that their love last forever

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Josh890(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Love na gud tin sha... I pray their love last forever
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

If I want to eat Lizard, I'll eat one with eggs inside. You are not one with egg. You are way way down the order

You don't fall into CLASS of girls that should even say shiit about any dude as you're just a basic girl in front of black gate

I don't Dine With Bitter BONOBOS..

So find you Type in the slum where you belong.

BYE cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Nma27, can you pamper me like Temi?
lipsrsealed
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Damsman10(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
no front page for u
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Outlaw07(m): 1:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Temi is just using that guy to clear way
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Kingjames11(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
zoho23:

Since news of Temi Otedola and Mr Eazi's relationship became public knowledge, they have been couple goals for many, while others beef their love.

The billionaire daughter took it to a whole new level when she had a mini plane fly past Miami south beach while they were there, with the words "Happy Birthday Eazi! Love (emoji) Temi" to celebrate her boo's 23rd birthday.

Nigerian twitter is still in awe and yet to get over it and the reactions on social media has been crazy and hilarious...

More @>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/dear-guys-find-yourself-girl-who-will.html

. oluwa bless me with the woman of my dream...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by maklelemakukula(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Nma27, can you pamper me like Temi?
why u quote the whole damn thing
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:

I don't know.
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by maklelemakukula(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
bbbabes:
So sweet, see the banner on a flying plane she did for Mr Eazi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7sZt32JaGI
we have seen it before. thank you angry
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by BluntBoy(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Because I have the right to undecided
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

I don't Dine With Bitter BONOBOS..

So find you Type in the slum where you belong.

BYE cheesy
with your #500 synthetic weave huh?

You don't stand any chance of finding man on nairaland.

Basic girls with attitude disgust me. Yuck!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
with your #500 synthetic weave huh?

You don't stand any chance of finding man on nairaland.

Basic girls with attitude disgust me. Yuck!

You don't stand any chance to get even a house maid on Nairaland.

Basic BONOBOS with nauseating attitudes, empty medula, Disgusting Body Odour, Protruding Postrate and Contagious Leukemia Disgusts Me. YUCK!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

Basic BONOBO with nauseating attitudes, empty medula, Disgusting Body Odour, Protruding Postrate and Contagious Leukemia Disgusts Me. YUCK!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Dumbass, I'm that niggah your boyfriend dreams and prays to God every morning to be

Farts on her poorly bleached face

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Obere4u: 2:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207 potst=58652245:

If I want to eat Lizard, I'll eat one with eggs inside. You are not one with egg. You are way way down the order

You don't fall into CLASS of girls that should even say shiit about any dude as you're just a basic girl in front of black gate

My brother, it has not gotten to this na. ��
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by greggng: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Any nairaland girl that can spoil me like this? I doubt it. I need a challenge now or close ur mouth in shame

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Dumbass, I'm that niggah your boyfriend dreams and prays to God every morning to be

Farts on her poorly bleached face

Bleached Face! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LameAss, I am that Woman your Girlfriend Dreams and prays to her slutty gods every morning to be.

Spits on his Bloated Testis......

5 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Fadiga24(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

Basic BONOBOS with nauseating attitudes, empty medula, Disgusting Body Odour, Protruding Postrate and Contagious Leukemia Disgusts Me. YUCK!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

O Lawd.

3 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by smartnero24(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Good for them both.
Where there's money there'll be pampering so go for the � and all other pampering shall be added unto you.
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by pole: 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ds Guy S Really Shockin Hard On Ds Timi Of A Girl Dat S Why She S Keepin Hm,and D Boy Go Be Like House Boy
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by boyjo: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2017
What are you guys talking about? Women are holding it down in relationships and marriages financially.

I wonder what is happening to men sad

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Icon79(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2017
It ain't gonna last.

Take it from someone who knows.

O pari

zoho23:

Since news of Temi Otedola and Mr Eazi's relationship became public knowledge, they have been couple goals for many, while others beef their love.

The billionaire daughter took it to a whole new level when she had a mini plane fly past Miami south beach while they were there, with the words "Happy Birthday Eazi! Love (emoji) Temi" to celebrate her boo's 23rd birthday.

Nigerian twitter is still in awe and yet to get over it and the reactions on social media has been crazy and hilarious...

More @>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/07/dear-guys-find-yourself-girl-who-will.html

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

Bleached Face! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

LameAss, I am that Woman your Girlfriend Dreams and prays to her slutty gods every morning to be.

Spits on his Bloated Testis......
Dick sucker, get off my shiit

You're too boring

4 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
I DON'T NEED A GIRL LIKE TEMI, I PRAY GOD BLESS ME LIKE TEMI PAPA.
Y must he bless you like temi papa? it should have been more than temi papa.
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by fiftynaira(m): 2:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
goldbim fit do am for me otedola or no otedola
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Obere4u:

My brother, it has gotten to this na. ��
shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by banme1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
as for me the girls Is a gold mine. I will eat that her money. drop her and move to the next victim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke's Mother Spotted At Her Homecoming Party In Imo State (Pictures) / Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.