Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

"Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" (71637 Views)

"Stepping Into The Weekend Like.." - Temi Otedola Stuns In Shiny Gown / Mr Eazi: "Dating Temi Otedola Is One Of The Highlights Of My Year" / Lol! Singer Simi Accused Of Dressing Like Temi Otedola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by ogbutony(m): 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:
so mr eazi as a christian can confidently look at that cake, with 23 written on it, nd blow the candle...what a world
Oh Lawd!

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
So it is possible for you to make sense? I am in shock, someone please resuscitate me *faints*
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't trust what you see on social media,
Don't trust pictures...

Behind cameras, this girl could be giving Mr. Eazi hell and he might even be fed up of her bullshît
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Dick sucker, get off my shiit

You're too boring

Pussy Sucker, Get Off my Shiit.

You are too Ugly.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by whitebeard(m): 2:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

If I want to eat Lizard, I'll eat one with eggs inside. You are not one with egg. You are way way down the order

You don't fall into CLASS of girls that should even say shiit about any dude as you're just a basic girl in front of black gate
guy u must be banned for such savagery grin

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by MYHUBBY: 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
I DON'T NEED A GIRL LIKE TEMI, I PRAY GOD BLESS ME LIKE TEMI PAPA.

Egbon I have always been move with your matured post here

what's the worth of temi herself that these lazy guys are wishing to have someone like her
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

You are too Ugly.

3 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by madridguy(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for the compliments. Man must hustle not waiting for a lady to bring her papa money.

MYHUBBY:

Egbon I have always been move with your matured post here

what's the worth of temi herself that these lazy guys are wishing to have someone like her

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by whitebeard(m): 2:33pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

You are too Ugly.

Jacksparr0w1207:
Dick sucker, get off my shiit

You're too boring
why do i have a feeling that u guys have encountered each other before, but anyways no one cares, right..! Pls pls continue your savage replies I'm loving it.

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by ioreth69(f): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:
kiss kiss kiss kiss

A good one though.

Every good Man deserves a Good Woman.

I wish those who rant on Nairaland about How beautiful Girls turn them down will see this. Every Woman has a class where she belongs and a type of man they really want. Trust me, when a Woman finds a man she loves and wants, SHE WILL FOREVER LOVE, RESPECT AND HONOUR HIM.

Not a Low Life Nairaland Puppet, taking trolls on Every Female He sees here and when we don't give a fvck, the bitter BONOBO opens a new thread with the subject. MOST LADIES HERE HAVE GOT SOMEONE IN THEIR LIFE THAT THEY CANT TRADE FOR YOUR ADVANCES. GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL!
kiss,correct geh

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by kingrt2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
More like guys work hard and be better
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by ebonflexy(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
You will never see an Igbo girl doing this.
Yoruba girls and girls from other tribes are the only ones who can love man with their money.

Igbo girl na one-way financial love. It is their culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by MYHUBBY: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2017
madridguy:
Thanks for the compliments. Man must hustle not waiting for a lady to bring her papa money.

exactly. u are wlc bro
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
whitebeard:
why do i have a feeling that u guys have encountered each other before, but anyways no one cares, right..! Pls pls continue your savage replies I'm loving it.
lol. I don't know her and I've never came across her moniker. She's just a no class girl who thinks she's something

4 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by ioreth69(f): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:
so mr eazi as a christian can confidently look at that cake, with 23 written on it, nd blow the candle...what a world
grin

2 Likes

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by UncleJudax(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:
kiss kiss kiss kiss

A good one though.

Every good Man deserves a Good Woman.

I wish those who rant on Nairaland about How beautiful Girls turn them down will see this. Every Woman has a class where she belongs and a type of man they really want. Trust me, when a Woman finds a man she loves and wants, SHE WILL FOREVER LOVE, RESPECT AND HONOUR HIM.

Not a Low Life Nairaland Puppet, taking trolls on Every Female He sees here and when we don't give a fvck, the bitter BONOBO opens a new thread with the subject. MOST LADIES HERE HAVE GOT SOMEONE IN THEIR LIFE THAT THEY CANT TRADE FOR YOUR ADVANCES. GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL!
Damn! Some guy sent you a dick pic grin embarassed

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by whitebeard(m): 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. I don't know her and I've never came across her moniker. She's just a no class girl who thinks she's something
grin guy I have to admit. U really savage, go easy on the girl biko, look at her, she is still a small girl, abeg grin abeg..!!

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Naughtytboy: 2:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't trust what you see on social media,
Don't trust pictures...

Behind cameras, this girl could be giving Mr. Eazi hell and he might even be fed up of her bullshît
negative thinking
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by VoltageDivida(m): 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Abeg wat is the size of mr. Eazi pampers? My gf wants to buy it for me
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by ebonflexy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
StephDamielola:

You are too Ugly.

Hey!! There's nothing wrong with sucking pussy.
It's a dignified and selfless hobby! Get that straight! cheesy

In fact if I was this Eazi guy, nothing would stop me from making this Temi of a girl bust several nuts at least 3 times a week.
She is cuuuute with the money too.
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by oyienootieno: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Beauty and the beast...
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
whitebeard:
grin guy I have to admit. U really savage, go easy on the girl biko, look at her, she is still a small girl, abeg grin abeg..!!
lol. Now you want to make me feel bad lol

I don leave her sha

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2017

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nov6(m): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:

If I want to eat Lizard, I'll eat one with eggs inside. You are not one with egg. You are way way down the order

You don't fall into CLASS of girls that should even say shiit about any dude as you're just a basic girl in front of black gate

that really hot,
i like it...
Make i check d girl profile sef....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
ioreth69:
kiss,correct geh

Thanks Sis

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nov6(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=akindlesfarm post=58652339][/quote]
bro i share in your prayers&wishes,jare....
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Fkforyou(m): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
I already made that pact with myself a long time ago.

Any girl I'm going to be with is a girl that would love me like craze and be selfless... undecided

I'm going to do my best to be the same for her too. undecided

Until then, I only love, me, myself and I. cool

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by whitebeard(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. Now you want to make me feel bad lol

I don leave her sha
grin thanks bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by bbbabes(f): 3:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:

we have seen it before. thank you angry

You are welcome sir
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:
Agh. ..You be there having headache over someone's age don't go and get busy and start making money....

1 Like

Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Nma27, can you pamper me like Temi?
guy why will you take space like that... Go and modify that post joor
Re: "Guys, Find A Girl Who Will Pamper You Like Temi Otedola Is Pampering Mr Eazi" by AuroraB(f): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
maklelemakukula:
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Maraji, The Comedienne Whose 'Anti-Islam' Post Trended On Twitter / 'My Body Was Made For Jeans' - Linda Ikeji Looking Super Gorgeous In Jean Outfit / BBNaija: Hot Bikini Photo Of Tboss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.