Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Question Of The Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day (903 Views)

Question Of The Day: How Do You Know You're In Love With Someone? / Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day by oluwasma(f): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
If your ex mistakenly credits your account with 500k meant for a chic he has been cheating on you with when you were with him...will you refund it to him?
Re: Question Of The Day by LifeIsGuhd(f): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Yes, I have got dignity smiley

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by midehi2(f): 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
oluwasma:
If your ex mistakenly credits your account with 500k meant for a chic he has been cheating on you with when you were with him...will you refund it to him?
Return fire grin
Re: Question Of The Day by AmoryBlacq: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
By law you'd have to return it else risk prosecution!

That's why you see a lot of folks returning funds mistakenly paid into their accounts, not that they would love to but because of the consequences of not doing so,all thanks to technological advancement!

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by oluwasma(f): 2:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Yes, I have got dignity smiley
for those that have conscience though
Re: Question Of The Day by mofeoluwadassah: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
if i hear say i return am......he don enter am be dat o
Re: Question Of The Day by oluwasma(f): 2:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
if i hear say i return am......he don enter am be dat o
lol...one chance
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
oluwasma:

grin
Oooh hell no... grin

I will buy the BEST COFFIN for him worth 500k...
Re: Question Of The Day by Divay22(f): 2:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
I have collected my retirement money...so he can go grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Bet9ja things... 3odds should yield 1.5m... I'll return his 500k but if ticket red... Tor
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
Inna ehn
If the girl know who it is meant for and still decide to return it, I will break up with her
That kind of girl will not challenge me to improve my self in life angry

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by DarkMagic(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
Nma27:
Bet9ja things... 3odds should yield 1.5m... I'll return his 500k but if ticket red... Tor
shocked shocked
[i]So u knw over 1.5?[i] grin
Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
DarkMagic:

shocked shocked
[i]So u knw over 1.5?[i] grin
hahhahahhaha
Re: Question Of The Day by Lionessza(f): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
LMFAO, no I wouldn't return it the bastard owes me anyway tongue that's what I would say if he took me to court grin. It was no mistake he was paying me but now regrets it.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Lionessza:
LMFAO, no I wouldn't return it the bastard owes me anyway tongue that's what I would say if he took me to court grin. It was no mistake he was paying me but now regrets it.
I would never cheat on u.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day by Lionessza(f): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I would never cheat on u.

Lol, great.
Re: Question Of The Day by oluwasma(f): 5:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
Divay22:
I have collected my retirement money...so he can go grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
lol...u got no chill pill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day by oluwasma(f): 5:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
Inna ehn
If the girl know who it is meant for and still decide to return it, I will break up with her
That kind of girl will not challenge me to improve my self in life angry
lol
Re: Question Of The Day by Blackhawk03(f): 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
LOL. Yes angry
Re: Question Of The Day by Lalas247(f): 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
I will either refund it or he will get a pic message where I give it to charity ... angry then I tell the basterd to make sure all traces of me is wiped out of his life so such errors don't repeat
That amount can feed how many homeless children .. single mums with no help .. domestic violence victims

On a flip side it might even be my money self .. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Would A Lady Cheat On A Man She Claims To Love Whole Heatedly?ladies Help! / Can You Carry This On Your Head? / Helen Paul Criticised For Attending C$s Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.