Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) (71906 Views)

Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) / List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Iamvictor(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

*Clears throat*

Sorry to cut in!

OAU hostel. AWO Hall.

Accommodates anything. Toilet na wah! Bathroom na elele!

Producing great guys.
Haba! boss must you spread our dirty linen outside
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by BadBlaize(m): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
anytin wey carry me comot fr naija if i come bk mke banana fall on me

1 Like

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
labake1:
Here
In Uniben nko
Hall 3..the passage of aro

2 Likes

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Explorers:
1. Tietgenkollegiet(Copenhagen, Denmark)

The Tietgen Residence Hall aims to foster a lively community thanks to its circular shape.

The residence houses 400 students, and there is a kitchen for every 12 rooms further cultivating the sense of community.

if this was in my school (ABU ZARIA) it'll house like 4 thousand students *no_doubt*

1 Like

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
If u dey tell Nigerians that never travel to any western world to stop talking about V.G.C or abuja they will think u want to insult them,this is some Vienna public loo

4 Likes

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
Explorers you are one of the reasons I find nairaland meaningful and I have really gained alot from u. keep it up. more grease to your elbow. dont worry, one day I will ask for ur account number.
Explorers is the sh!t. one of the best bloggers in Nigeria. Explorers over Linda Ikeji anytime,anyday

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by iykofias(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
seguun:
Nice one!

This explorer guy may be one of Seun's innovations to make nairaland more interesting.
seun and innovation are like two parallel lines, they jux don't meet. Go take a look at BS being put on frontpage(i.e homepage). Why must every snake thread, tonto, mercy aigbe, artists makeup and outfit etc be there when better topics r ignored.

I guess for Mr seun its all about the traffic!

2 Likes

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by SmartMugu: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
skarlett:
Please tell me why the students won't be thoroughbreds as opposed to the workhorses Nigeria produces. sad

this is sad really
This will never work in Nigeria. Even if a governor or FG builds one of these master-pieces anywhere for only 300 students, the hostel will end up having more than 5000 students. That's why a room intended for one or two students end up having the one or two original owners and 10 additional squatters. How can such a place stay in shape?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by ideology(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
beautydutch:
first time i'm commenting on explorers thread.. keep it up guy
he just returned from honey moon
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Dexema(m): 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
Explorers:
Olympic Village(Munich, Germany).

Yes, Munich’s Olympic Village is now a dedicated neighbourhood for student housing.

You might think that it’s old, but everything is brand new. Due to its ageing conditions, the entire village was torn down and rebuilt between 2007-09, and is now a modern hub for the city’s students.

There are over 1800 apartments in the Olympic Village, so there really is a great sense of an immense community, where everyone is a student.
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Dexema(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Explorers:
Olympic Village(Munich, Germany).

Yes, Munich’s Olympic Village is now a dedicated neighbourhood for student housing.

You might think that it’s old, but everything is brand new. Due to its ageing conditions, the entire village was torn down and rebuilt between 2007-09, and is now a modern hub for the city’s students.

There are over 1800 apartments in the Olympic Village, so there really is a great sense of an immense community, where everyone is a student.

Can you see how real governments think?

1 Like

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by olawumi06(f): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
If a Nigerian (I mean a poor Nigerian)like me was opportune to go to that no 12 school and live in that hostel............
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by labake1(f): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
martineverest:
Hall 3..the passage of aro

U can say that again grin
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

*Clears throat*

Sorry to cut in!

OAU hostel. AWO Hall.

Producing great guys.
Hahahahahahahah hilarious grin
Why u coup Explorers thread cheesy grin
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Coyotejack(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
seguun:
Nice one!

This explorer guy may be one of Seun's innovations to make nairaland more interesting.

i doubt it
but the person behind that moniker is a cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Daeylar:

I love this one

You can say that again. Just make sure you date someone cool and good in bed to rock the place well.
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Coyotejack(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

*Clears throat*

Sorry to cut in!

OAU hostel. AWO Hall.

Producing great guys.

producing great guys that turn to great men my brother cool

1 Like

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
labake1:
Here
In Uniben nko
Hahahahahahahah una no go kee pelzinpelzin grin
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by martineverest(m): 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
UrennaNkoli:

what the hell is going on here? grin
that's the longest passage in Nigeria..... U receive the worst of insults from those boys..... They are the best comedians in Nigeria
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by YorubaNigga(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
Daeylar:

This also looks really nice

I love this too

Na every good ones u dey love

Nawa for u ooooo

U no see Amina hostel for ABU love abi
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by gozie112(m): 10:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
skillful01:
chai!! 9ja which way

Explorers the wicked thread creator...
I dey tell u,the dude dey try
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Maj196(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
Explorers post are always educative. Good job bruh.
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin
*Clears throat*
Sorry to cut in!
OAU hostel. AWO Hall.
Producing great guys.
but has produced no single fellow if Royal society
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Rick9(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
labake1:
Here
In Uniben nko
So na u snap dem, na dat block I dey oh. But I don't arrow Ehehehehe.
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2017
Daeylar:

I love this one
So whats your favourite colour
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

*Clears throat*

Sorry to cut in!

OAU hostel. AWO Hall.

Producing great guys.
Couldn't help but lol cheesy
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Goldicon49: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
dhantey324:
Na em Covenant and Madona no go let us hear word undecided No be school be dem dis ones Thunder faya awon Nigerian universities (both govt and private) tongue
covenant and madona don Piss.. Mk dem park well jor.
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Innov8ve1: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
lol life is eazi
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by NeeKlaus: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
labake1:
Here In Uniben nko
Lols! Hall 2 Geh!

When was this? This semester?
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by hustleranthem(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by JerryDM1: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
labake1:
Here
In Uniben nko
and they expect us to be great and think like the whites.... Mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend / Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.