Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) (71910 Views)

Remarkable Moments In the animal world [photos] / NDU Students' Hostels, Lodge Flooded (PHOTOS, VIDEO) / List Of Items Banned In Ajayi Crowther University Students’ Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by xynerise: 11:42am On Jul 21, 2017
MARKETfund:

Not really.
Lack of maintenance is their bane.
Most of the schools and their hostels in Europe and America today are prehistoric yet they stood the taste of time.

Pa Antelope how's you? cheesy

Udele, I dey o.grin
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by dreamangel: 11:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Please Nairalanders go and build such mordern hostels in our universities. Not all the Residencies belong to the government.

You can contribute.
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Roric: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
labake1:
Here
In Uniben nko

Hall 3, Block A.
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by labake1(f): 12:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rick9:

I don't arrow jor am a good student. If u want we fit see

Calm down
Am not with gun
It's okay
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by labake1(f): 12:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Rick9:

I don't arrow jor am a good student. If u want we fit see

Calm down
Am not with gun
It's okay
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Salym(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
We have some that are at par with some posted there. However, lask of proper maintenance will surely catch up with them soon.
Example the new ABU hostels in centre of excellence.

1 Like

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Rick9(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
labake1:

Calm down
Am not with gun
It's okay
Ahahahahahahahahahahah no yawa inbox me
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by MARKETfund: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
xynerise:

Udele, I dey o.grin

grin
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daeylar:

Lol,
My reason for loving the hostels wasn't based on colour though.
Why did you say so?
well i made the assumptions fron the picture
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mightyraw:
well i made the assumptions fron the picture
all right smiley
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daeylar:

all right smiley
are you a mod. Here

Ur replies are instant
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mightyraw:
are you a mod. Here

Ur replies are instant

lol, no
I was online when you gave me a mention
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
U must know book even if ur skull is empty
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mill junction

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Mightyraw(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daeylar:

lol, no
I was online when you gave me a mention
ok then
Next time i see ur monica ,
Maybe idd give a mention again

1 Like

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Daeylar(f): 9:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mightyraw:
ok then
Next time i see ur monica ,
Maybe idd give a mention again
smiley
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by McDreKing(m): 11:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
skarlett:

Thank you smiley

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't share your optimism

You're welcome wink

Oh well, don't let us stop believing in our dear country. Let's stay positive!

1 Like

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by jovie50: 12:57am On Jul 22, 2017
labake1:

Yes this semester

I believe it was during the Hall 2 week,
when some Hall 2 galz were twerking that early morning??
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by LaDolceVida(f): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2017
The fact that its non contendable is infuriating to say the least

1 Like

Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Obaf1(m): 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
Its cool, i always enjoy explorers tread like madt
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
mehn... u remind me of arrow hall 3 block B those days
labake1:
Here
In Uniben nko
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
i dey tell u... so choked up
martineverest:
Jesuuuu! This one fine pass overrated banana Island

Hall 4 for uniben belike incinerator
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2017
esthel:
this Hall 3 Aro boys, picture got me feeling nostalgic. Those boys wont allow you waka in peace, insult hell out of you, then God help you and u reply them, your own don done be dat. I remember going for an exam one morning and on seeing this guys i started frowning only to be met with na me send you make you no read, at your age you still dey write GST, Oluku madam carry over. Mad boys everywhere grin
chisos... ayaf faint. So those boys realy yab like that? Insults no dey finish for their mouth? Heard one of them fell down fro there while arrowing. He was rushed to UBTH
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
iykofias:
as in eh, they for no born me, i don't even mind to remain as sperm
hahahahaha da oboy u craze well well. My belle wan burst 4 laughter oh.
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2017
Rick9:
So na u snap dem, na dat block I dey oh. But I don't arrow Ehehehehe.
do Arrow boys still yab or them don calm down?
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Rick9(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
do Arrow boys still yab or them don calm down?

They worst now oh. Arrowing is a tradition. In UNIBEN
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2017
Rick9:

They worst now oh. Arrowing is a tradition. In UNIBEN
lol so the old students and the graduating ones transfer the arrow virus to the new students in the halls of residence.
God will help me escape them
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Rick9(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
lol so the old students and the graduating ones transfer the arrow virus to the new students in the halls of residence.
God will help me escape them

It's like the arrowing seed was planted in block B hall III
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:37am On Feb 17, 2018
labake1:
Here In Uniben nko
Lmao Arro guys them...
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Tbells91(f): 9:32am On Feb 19, 2018
OrestesDante:
grin
*Clears throat*
Sorry to cut in!
OAU hostel. AWO Hall.
Accommodates anything. Toilet na wah! Bathroom na elele!
Producing great guys.
Human beings live here? ��
Re: 12 Coolest Students Hostels, Residences In The World(Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 19, 2018
Tbells91:

Human beings live here? ��

angry

☣ ☠

You're doing rhetorics right?

☣ ☠

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inside The First-Class Schools Children Of Akwa Ibom Elite Attend / Courses That Should Be Avoided By Nigerians From Poor Families. / Afe Babalola University Student Beats Up Female Lecturer (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.