Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 (46416 Views)

One Of ISIS Chemical Weapons Sites Captured In Mosul / America Twisting Reality: Good Deaths In Mosul, Bad Deaths In Aleppo / Pix: War Of The Decade?Iraqi Forces Prepare To Take On 60000 Jihadists For Mosul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by unitedsurv: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
I know one thing for sure, karma will surely fall on Tony Blair and Bush for their crime against humanity. Useless war mongers.

Saddam Hussein said it then but people are just getting his message.

and why are these two men always blamed for what happened in Iraqi?

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Zane2point4(m): 11:16am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
I know one thing for sure, karma will surely fall on Tony Blair and Bush for their crime against humanity. Useless war mongers.

Am sure tony blair and the lots you mentioned are also responsible for bokoharam in nigeria and al shabab in mali,
Abeg mek we hear word, conspiracy theory cant take our eyes off the fact that anywia that particular religion is practised there must be war.

4 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:

Zip it. Your foolishness at its peak is what I smell from Russian federation here. Mehn, Odikwa serious, you grow even more daft everyday, I thought you grown past this.

Go and read about the 1400 year old war between shiite and Sunni, before you say nonsense here.

Saddam hussein, saw what exactly? What is it you don't understand that the loyalists of Saddam are those who formerly formed ISIS aided by Barack Obama? So what is it you come here to write on here, messy historian?
See let me tell you something. Get a life. Stop blaming your foolishness of a misguided religion on human beings. The destruction you want to vent on earth is what you take even to christians in their lands. It has to stop. You people are just demonic.

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:

God will bless them for taming those blood thirty Muslim muh f**kin terrorists.

4 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Riosystem: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2017
Wow 2 years
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by bestpunterever: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2017
5DMindset:
For those of us in Nigeria, this is a lesson for you all.

For those always chanting, Lagos is our land, Abuja is our land etc, I want to tell you something and you need to understand it; It is easier to build up Niger Delta swamps and Tropical Rain Forests of the SS/SE than to rebuild bombed out rubbles of Lagos and Abuja etc.

So the challenge and the lesson are that we must come to our senses, because in war, no place is safe from the unpredictable human ego and no defence mechanics has ever saved mankind from extreme wars. SS/SE could emerge the most beautiful jewelry after a war because it is naturally untapped and easy to teal and it will be almost impossible to clean up rubble-filled dirts of bones and blood stained streets of a 'once upon a time' over-populated Lagos.

I am not sorry that I used Abuja and Lagos as an illustration to paint a graphic picture of what is to come. I did so intentionally because the echoes of war against the Indigenous People of Biafra emanate from the Center of Commerce and the Center of Power.

Let us learn the Lesson that the OP is attempting to bring forth by putting up these pictures. The message is simple. Avoid war by stopping all forms of marginalizations, because the cities you build with funds from marginalized people can be brought to rubbles in just few months and will never rise again in a country like us.

Peace Unto Mohammed and to Jesus Christ.
do you know u are an idiot?

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by juman(m): 11:22am On Jul 21, 2017
calyto:

Look at this this way as an alternative to your thought-

America and other world powers, creating problems where there seem to be non so as to sell weapons and steal oil.

What do you think about this option?

Yeah.

America destroyed iraq.
America went into iraq without sensible plan.
Instead of being hero they became destroyer.
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 21, 2017
how can a human being be proud of being a gun manufacturer
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by freshvine(f): 11:24am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
The evil people promised Iraqis Freedom, liberty and democracy just to steal, loot and extract their oil and only to leave them with ISIS and other deadly terrorists group.
Now the evil UK/US government want to shut their borders against same group their actions gave birth to, you can close your borders but your boys are already in your territory to cause you havoc so your citizens can as well have a taste in the evil seed you planted.

This is how the demonic US / UK are now using the Northern Nigeria to destroy the country. Same Tony Blair visiting El Rufai, Obama of US inviting Northern governors all in the bid to destroy Southern part of Nigeria and what Nigeria stands for.

We're watching boko haram and fulani herdsmen closely just like ISIS

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2017
sad
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by juman(m): 11:25am On Jul 21, 2017
nigeria is a country without direction.

nigeria can also be like that.

We dont have committed leaders here in nigeria just like Iraq.

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2017
how can a human being proudly say he manufactures weapon??
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by whizpa(m): 11:26am On Jul 21, 2017
simplyhonest:
the effects of war are always brutal.... I hope those beating drum wars on Nairaland will think twice....

This is exactly what I was thinking..
I hope those Nairaland War mongers can see this.. Y'all have never even experienced a riot and you are clamouring for war.. The spoils of war is devastating. Nobody wins, I tell you.. Cos, if you don't die, There's probability that someone you love will. Let Mosul and Sudan be an example to all.. This is what war will do to you. Stop tribal bants. Stop bigotry.. The people leading you all have moved their families abroad. You are just pawns.

Peace!!

5 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by namkko99: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2017
PLEASE NOTE

For those residing in Abuja that wants to join our training program on programming/web development, the training commences tomorrow 22nd july.
time: 10am
venue: GSS area 10 Garki
contact 07038561877 for more info
thanks
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by carinmom(f): 11:27am On Jul 21, 2017
gimakon:
What prompted the War in Iraq. Syria i can understand is Assad, what happened in Iraq.

The war to me is 96% a Religious one, Not even political. Islam wants Iraq, when they cannot get it, it brought war. My opinion

I know for sure from your comment that you are either a slowpoke or a toddler when Iraq was invaded.

Just shut up and stop saying what you have no knowledge of.
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by NairalandAsasin(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
A man in USA sees a tiger attacking a girl. He fights the tiger and the tiger dies Newspapers report: *"LOCAL HERO SAVES LADY FROM TIGER"*
Man says:
"I'm not American."
Report changed: *"Foreign Hero Saves girl from tiger"*
Man says, "Actually, I'm from Iraq." *BREAKING NEWS, TERRORIST KILLS INNOCENT TIGER WHICH WAS PLAYING WITH A LITTLE GIRL.*
If you like cry till you grow old, it doesn't change anything. Islam and terrorism are related.

5 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by OBAGADAFFI: 11:28am On Jul 21, 2017
juman:
nigeria is a country without direction.

nigeria can also be like that.

We dont have committed leaders here in nigeria just like Iraq.

Nigeria is already like that.

Because you are living in the South, you think tw country is peaceful?

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Xbee007(m): 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Goahead:
World heritage sites spanning thousands of years destroyed cos of the insanity called Islam shocked
This is the dumbest and myopic comment I have ever seen here. If you no be yabaleft escape you will know that this people have been living together in peace and harmony before the West separated them. Tell me one terrorist group leader that has never had a link with US government.
The leader of IS, and majority of alqaeda fighters are former mujahedin sponsored by CIA in a proxy war against Russia's occupation in Afghanistan. USA armed them, trained them and gave them strategic info against Russia. They armed rebels against Libya's legitimate government. They armed rebels against Syria's legitimate government and 99% of this weapons all manage to get into the hands of terrorist. They armed PKK, an organization designated as a terrorist organization by Turkey and UN. Amongst numerous other atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by ariesbull: 11:29am On Jul 21, 2017
Dont blame them, blame Islam

The war is an Islamic ideology war fought nbetween the Sauds and Iran
Between Sunni and Shiite

Dont blame the west

The
madridguy:

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Chukazu: 11:30am On Jul 21, 2017
America's handwork
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by carinmom(f): 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

If you like cry till you grow old, it doesn't change anything. Islam and terrorism are related.

Islam will definitely rule the world.

Cry us a river.
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by melachima(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2017
Ebi like say na gunship battle 3d happen
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Aeebeecee: 11:34am On Jul 21, 2017
ok seen...
una get zoo, una dey complain
at least na living things dey dere...abi you prefer desert
no start watin u no fit see the end.
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by juman(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Nigeria is already like that.

Because you are living in the South, you think tw country is peaceful?

Hmmmmm

My heart break.
This is not the nigeria we thought this country would turned to.
We thought nigeria would be a great modern country.
But the military generals destroyed everything.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Bellfun(m): 11:35am On Jul 21, 2017
For those beating the drums of war in Nigeria...

Kindly come over and learn from this post from Explorers!

Don't start a war...life will never be the same again!!!
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by unitedsurv: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Zoharariel:

So it was Islam who invaded Iraq on false premise - looking for a phantom WMD while using the opportunity to loot Iraqi's crude oil & entire museum?

It was Islam that has thousands of ISIS & Al-Qaeda on her pay roll?

It was Islam that has airdropped weapons for ISIL terrorists in Syria, Iraq several times?

Oh! It was Islam that killed Saddam Hussein just because he said he was no longer selling his crude in US Dollars but in EURO?

Wait!

When British soldiers were caught in Iraq - dressed in Arabian & Terrorists regalia; It was Islam that instigated them or were they muslims?

British Special Forces Caught Dressed As Arab Terrorists

British soldiers have been caught posing as Arabs and shooting Iraqis in the occupied city of Basra in southern Iraq. A group of them was caught yesterday by Iraqi police. They were driving an Iraqi car, wearing Arab clothing, and carrying weapons and explosives.

The Iraqi police were patrolling the area looking for suspected "terrorists" or "insurgents", and they noticed that the men were acting suspiciously. Suddenly, without warning, the suspicious men started shooting at people, but the new Iraqi security forces managed to capture some of them before they could escape. Obviously, if these men had not been caught, the mass media would now be reporting the incident as just another attempt by evil "terrorists" to create civil war in Iraq.

There have been a number of incidents in this area and throughout Iraq in which police and civilians have been targeted and killed by "terrorists" or "insurgents". But this is the first time that any of those responsible have been caught in the act, and it is now clear that at least some of them are working directly for the occupying forces, as many Iraqis have openly suspected all along.

A few days ago, in a statement unreported in the corporate mass media, Iran's most senior military official specifically linked the instability in Iraq with agents of the US and its allies: "we have information that the insecurity has its roots in the activities of American and Israeli spies."

The post-war violence in Iraq is always been blamed on "Islamic extremists" or "rival ethnic factions". Yet in the history of the country, nothing like this has ever happened before. The problems began precisely when the US and UK seized control.

The Iraqi police arrested the men and put them in prison. Unfortunately the police never had a chance to question the men and find out exactly what they were doing, because within minutes the UK sent in six tanks and an elite SAS unit to break their terrorists out of jail.

During the illegal prison break Iraqi officials were held at gunpoint, much of the jail was demolished, and all of the other criminals and insurgents were set free. The US and UK do not hesitate to use violence and terror to achieve their objectives, no matter what the consequences.

The official explanation for the illegal jail break is that somebody thought the British men might be taken away by a gang of Iraqi resistance fighters and never seen again. This is blatantly nonsense, of course, because the entire prison was entirely surrounded by British tanks and troops. With the full force of the British military at hand, the terrorists were rescued quickly and easily.

As further details emerge, the Western media increasingly presents conflicting reports about the nature and sequence of events, and the official British sources cited without question in mainstream news coverage are indicative of a classic disinformation exercise.

When local people saw what was happening, the area began to erupt with angry anti-British protests.

Source: http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=1556

Do you have an idea of how many of these false flags have been carried out successfully by the Amerikan CIA? Do you?

Even the UN Bombing in Abuja that killed over 50 people & wounded over 120 in 2011 was masterminded by the CIA.

There is no Boko Haram, there is no ISIS, there is no Al-Qaeda, there is no Rebel fighters or Terrorists anywhere but the Amerikan CIA, Israeli Mosad, British SAS & M16 wreaking havoc all over the continents in their bid to establish their One World Government - where 90% of the inhabitants of this planet - like you will be killed off - and the remaining 10% zombified.

And guess who is standing against this plot? Putin of Russia, North Korea, Iran, China, Philippines, Venezuela, India & Pakistan.

This statement below was made by the gay Pope in 2015.

“To manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result; to bring about integral and timely disarmament, food security and peace; to guarantee the protection of the environment and to regulate migration: for all this, there is urgent need of a true world political authority, as my predecessor Blessed John xxiii indicated some years ago.”

Source: https://www.thetrumpet.com/12819-pope-calls-for-new-world-government

It is because of dumb thinking of people like you that the Amerikan bastards were able to infiltrate every sector of this useless Country.

anyone could say anything to paint US or UK black. ...80% of Isis members are arabs.what I dont understand is how people say US caused it but still order airstrikes if dey wanted Iraqi's destruction then US or UK shouldn't have intervene in the fight. abi

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Bellfun(m): 11:44am On Jul 21, 2017
calyto:

Look at this this way as an alternative to your thought-

America and other world powers, creating problems where there seem to be non so as to sell weapons and steal oil.

What do you think about this option?

War is a very very big business!

So whenever and wherever they find willing hands who wants to cause trouble..they simply jump in and help "blow-up" the situation!

So Nigerians...easy easy o...the Hawks and Vultures are looking!
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by kazyhm(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Zoharariel:

So it was Islam who invaded Iraq on false premise - looking for a phantom WMD while using the opportunity to loot Iraqi's crude oil & entire museum?

It was Islam that has thousands of ISIS & Al-Qaeda on her pay roll?

It was Islam that has airdropped weapons for ISIL terrorists in Syria, Iraq several times?

Oh! It was Islam that killed Saddam Hussein just because he said he was no longer selling his crude in US Dollars but in EURO?

Wait!

When British soldiers were caught in Iraq - dressed in Arabian & Terrorists regalia; It was Islam that instigated them or were they muslims?

British Special Forces Caught Dressed As Arab Terrorists

British soldiers have been caught posing as Arabs and shooting Iraqis in the occupied city of Basra in southern Iraq. A group of them was caught yesterday by Iraqi police. They were driving an Iraqi car, wearing Arab clothing, and carrying weapons and explosives.

The Iraqi police were patrolling the area looking for suspected "terrorists" or "insurgents", and they noticed that the men were acting suspiciously. Suddenly, without warning, the suspicious men started shooting at people, but the new Iraqi security forces managed to capture some of them before they could escape. Obviously, if these men had not been caught, the mass media would now be reporting the incident as just another attempt by evil "terrorists" to create civil war in Iraq.

There have been a number of incidents in this area and throughout Iraq in which police and civilians have been targeted and killed by "terrorists" or "insurgents". But this is the first time that any of those responsible have been caught in the act, and it is now clear that at least some of them are working directly for the occupying forces, as many Iraqis have openly suspected all along.

A few days ago, in a statement unreported in the corporate mass media, Iran's most senior military official specifically linked the instability in Iraq with agents of the US and its allies: "we have information that the insecurity has its roots in the activities of American and Israeli spies."

The post-war violence in Iraq is always been blamed on "Islamic extremists" or "rival ethnic factions". Yet in the history of the country, nothing like this has ever happened before. The problems began precisely when the US and UK seized control.

The Iraqi police arrested the men and put them in prison. Unfortunately the police never had a chance to question the men and find out exactly what they were doing, because within minutes the UK sent in six tanks and an elite SAS unit to break their terrorists out of jail.

During the illegal prison break Iraqi officials were held at gunpoint, much of the jail was demolished, and all of the other criminals and insurgents were set free. The US and UK do not hesitate to use violence and terror to achieve their objectives, no matter what the consequences.

The official explanation for the illegal jail break is that somebody thought the British men might be taken away by a gang of Iraqi resistance fighters and never seen again. This is blatantly nonsense, of course, because the entire prison was entirely surrounded by British tanks and troops. With the full force of the British military at hand, the terrorists were rescued quickly and easily.

As further details emerge, the Western media increasingly presents conflicting reports about the nature and sequence of events, and the official British sources cited without question in mainstream news coverage are indicative of a classic disinformation exercise.

When local people saw what was happening, the area began to erupt with angry anti-British protests.

Source: http://www.theinsider.org/news/article.asp?id=1556

Do you have an idea of how many of these false flags have been carried out successfully by the Amerikan CIA? Do you?

Even the UN Bombing in Abuja that killed over 50 people & wounded over 120 in 2011 was masterminded by the CIA.

There is no Boko Haram, there is no ISIS, there is no Al-Qaeda, there is no Rebel fighters or Terrorists anywhere but the Amerikan CIA, Israeli Mosad, British SAS & M16 wreaking havoc all over the continents in their bid to establish their One World Government - where 90% of the inhabitants of this planet - like you will be killed off - and the remaining 10% zombified.

And guess who is standing against this plot? Putin of Russia, North Korea, Iran, China, Philippines, Venezuela, India & Pakistan.

This statement below was made by the gay Pope in 2015.

“To manage the global economy; to revive economies hit by the crisis; to avoid any deterioration of the present crisis and the greater imbalances that would result; to bring about integral and timely disarmament, food security and peace; to guarantee the protection of the environment and to regulate migration: for all this, there is urgent need of a true world political authority, as my predecessor Blessed John xxiii indicated some years ago.”

Source: https://www.thetrumpet.com/12819-pope-calls-for-new-world-government

It is because of dumb thinking of people like you that the Amerikan bastards were able to infiltrate every sector of this useless Country.

was getting interesting until that paragraph...........i lost my thoughts
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by breakeven: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2017
Muslims and destruction are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Alphasoar(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2017
These pictures just be like my laptop and China mobile 'mother board'.

So they haf defeated thems, that is ok na!

Kudos to @realDonaldTrump

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Bellfun(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2017
blogbaby:
Here is a whole city filled with men, women, children and even industries bombarded and reduced to rubbles, yet, ordinary sambisa forest could not be reduced to a burnt desert by Nigeria becos of imaginary over 200 school girls

That's a very reckless and an irresponsible statement!
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by oscarvicto(m): 11:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Brand new ip poe infra-red cctv bullet camera with 80metres vision. No need for different power cables. Audio and video in one. Call or whatsapp us on 08063333215 or send an email on oscarvictor93@yahoo.com. Delivery nationwide. Wholesalers also welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Cyril Ramaphosa's Ipad 'Stolen' On Live TV / Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel / USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.