Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 (46411 Views)

One Of ISIS Chemical Weapons Sites Captured In Mosul / America Twisting Reality: Good Deaths In Mosul, Bad Deaths In Aleppo / Pix: War Of The Decade?Iraqi Forces Prepare To Take On 60000 Jihadists For Mosul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Yet those who want to islamize Nigeria will not learn

9 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Patented: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2017
for all the war mongers in NIgeria

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Iyawo Clinton sef grin
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by YelloweWest: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2017
Peaceful people?? Lol.

Na their way nah

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2017
all those lil online Igbos.
This is what happens, when war goes on.
not all those things u watch on TV.
Nigeria says its unity is unnegotiable, so dat leaves out one option..WAR.

The thing is, I keep distancing Aks from u IPOBIC Miscreants, so that when these destructions dat comes with war befalls u Guys.

no one will mistake Aks as part of ur nightmare... I do not hate u guys, I just wana distance myself from the repercussions of ur acts that's bound to come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by miqos02(m): 10:44am On Jul 21, 2017
wow
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by 989900: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2017
This is what Nnamdi Kanu wants. sad

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by EnkayDezign: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2017
stupid Nairalanders blaming Islam. I can see your imperialist masters have brainwashed sense out of you lot.

Weren't they (the west) the chief architects of this mess?

11 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by calyto: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2017
Look at it this way as an alternative to your thought-

America and other world powers, are creating problems where there seem to be non so as to sell weapons and steal oil.

What do you think about this option?

Goahead:
World heritage sites spanning thousands of years destroyed cos of the insanity called Islam shocked

7 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:47am On Jul 21, 2017
And when you imagine the conspiracy of silence both from the media and world government's on what is happening in Mosul you begin to wonder what happened to our humanity. We know why the other Arab States are silent over this. It's Iraq.
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by mankand(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2017
Thanks to Obama
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by miqos02(m): 10:51am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:

Saddam Hussein said it then but people are just getting his message.
Saddam himself was a tyrant

7 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by frank202012: 10:52am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
A man in USA sees a tiger attacking a girl. He fights the tiger and the tiger dies Newspapers report: *"LOCAL HERO SAVES LADY FROM TIGER"*
Man says:
"I'm not American."
Report changed: *"Foreign Hero Saves girl from tiger"*
Man says, "Actually, I'm from Iraq." *BREAKING NEWS, TERRORIST KILLS INNOCENT TIGER WHICH WAS PLAYING WITH A LITTLE GIRL.*

u re an extremist

9 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by AngelicBeing: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2017
sad
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by wickyyolo: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2017
Goahead:
World heritage sites spanning thousands of years destroyed cos of the insanity called Islam shocked

And they will blame Americans.

Islam is foolishness

7 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by exceltech: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2017
ok
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Here is a whole city filled with men, women, children and even industries bombarded and reduced to rubbles, yet, ordinary sambisa forest could not be reduced to a burnt desert by Nigeria becos of imaginary over 200 school girls

3 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by dakeskese(m): 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
I would have blamed Islam but I cant.

I have many good muslim friends.

Haliru, Nasir, Bash, Malumfashi... Mal. Kasim d Secretary... many great muslim folks.
who/what do I blame for the terrorism in the world?
NOBODY!!!
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by PointZerom: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
The evil people promised Iraqis Freedom, liberty and democracy just to steal, loot and extract their oil and only to leave them with ISIS and other deadly terrorists group.
Now the evil UK/US government want to shut their borders against same group their actions gave birth to, you can close your borders but your boys are already in your territory to cause you havoc so your citizens can as well have a taste in the evil seed you planted.

Blame ua religion of piss. Is this not what ua Islamic BOKO Haram wnats in Nigeria?.

4 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by jerry48: 10:56am On Jul 21, 2017
Explorers:
Mosul's Old City, which once stood as a neighborhood of densely built alley ways and homes on winding lanes, has been reduced to rubble by a months-long war to root out the Islamic State.

The effect of the battle, which ended as jihadists made their last attempt to hold on to the region earlier this month, can be seen in stark before and after satellite photographs.

Much of the city has been leveled, with rubble and dust covering what was once a thriving neighborhood inIraq.

Nearly a third of the Old City, more than 5,000 buildings have been damaged or destroyed in the final three weeks of bombardment up to July 8, according to a survey by UN Habitat using satellite imagery.

Across the city, 10,000 buildings were damaged over the course of the war, the large majority in western Mosul, the scene of the most intense artillery, airstrikes and fighting during the past five months.

The survey only covers damage visible in satellite photos, meaning the real number is likely higher.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mosul-satellite_us_596d34a3e4b0e983c0586c3b

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4706440/Mosul-completely-destroyed-war-against-ISIS.html

this what said in his music earth song, they turned kingdom to dust. What a world
Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Ultimus: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
I know one thing for sure, karma will surely fall on Tony Blair and Bush for their crime against humanity. Useless war mongers.

I'm sure your sentiments for Islam has left you blindsided to it's culpability too.

9 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 21, 2017
Thats what happens when you give Islam a forefront. The reason why islam needs to be driven away from christian Lands. Is this.

Syria - Christianity started there, when Christians gave them space, Look how it is, Iraq the same thing, After Nebuchadnezzar accepted God as his (God humbled Nebuchadnezzar in daniel 4) Nebuchadnezzar passed away... where is God there today... Look at how it is.

Look at Bahrain the uprising in 2011 - 2012 .. Only we dont know how far they have gone now...

Same applies to Libya

I see a future of Iraq and Syria in Turkey. Lets just Relax... I wonder what exactly they teach these fellows ... in their Mosque.

7 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 21, 2017
What prompted the War in Iraq. Syria i can understand is Assad, what happened in Iraq.

The war to me is 96% a Religious one, Not even political. Islam wants Iraq, when they cannot get it, it brought war. My opinion

NtoAkwaIbom:
all those lil online Igbos.
This is what happens, when war goes on.
not all those things u watch on TV.
Nigeria says its unity is unnegotiable, so dat leaves out one option..WAR.

The thing is, I keep distancing Aks from u IPOBIC Miscreants, so that when these destructions dat comes with war befalls u Guys.

no one will mistake Aks as part of ur nightmare... I do not hate u guys, I just wana distance myself from the repercussions of ur acts that's bound to come.

5 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by carinmom(f): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
I know one thing for sure, karma will surely fall on Tony Blair and Bush for their crime against humanity. Useless war mongers.

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 21, 2017
For those of us in Nigeria, this is a lesson for you all.

For those always chanting, Lagos is our land, Abuja is our land etc, I want to tell you something and you need to understand it; It is easier to build up Niger Delta swamps and Tropical Rain Forests of the SS/SE than to rebuild bombed out rubbles of Lagos and Abuja etc.

So the challenge and the lesson are that we must come to our senses, because in war, no place is safe from the unpredictable human ego and no defence mechanics has ever saved mankind from extreme wars. SS/SE could emerge the most beautiful jewelry after a war because it is naturally untapped and easy to teal and it will be almost impossible to clean up rubble-filled dirts of bones and blood stained streets of a 'once upon a time' over-populated Lagos.

I am not sorry that I used Abuja and Lagos as an illustration to paint a graphic picture of what is to come. I did so intentionally because the echoes of war against the Indigenous People of Biafra emanate from the Center of Commerce and the Center of Power.

Let us learn the Lesson that the OP is attempting to bring forth by putting up these pictures. The message is simple. Avoid war by stopping all forms of marginalizations, because the cities you build with funds from marginalized people can be brought to rubbles in just few months and will never rise again in a country like us.

Peace Unto Mohammed and to Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Saintp(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:

Bros blame your Sunni - Shitte sectarian war without end on the shit over there. Is Sunni Saudi not supporting rebels against Assad? Is Shia Iran not supporting Assad?
You can only deceive people who do not understand the dynamics in the Islamic world. Every war happening in the Middle East is just a struggle between Sunnis and Shites for domination. The only areas that wont see these shits are countries where one sect is 90% dominant like Indonesia, Saudi and Iran
America is just stupid because they are easily used by these Islamic lunatics. Karma will first fall on all Sunnis and Shites that are fueling these nonsense before getting to the US.

6 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 21, 2017
calyto:

Look at this this way as an alternative to your thought-

America and other world powers, creating problems where there seem to be non so as to sell weapons and steal oil.

What do you think about this option?

in a region where we have powerful millitaries like turkey who allowed isil to kill kurd,Iran,syria,saudi isil was able to capture areas as big as southwest nigeria in two years u still blame the U.S i think Isil didn't capture anything muslims in that region just gave it to them. Before u write rubbish read sunni-shia wars fight and now isil was born

2 Likes

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by Originalsly: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
Goahead:
Really?..... I thought the root cause of all the widespread destruction, poverty and breakdown of the society was the overthrow of the Islamic leader Sadam Hussain by the Christian leader George Bush and company.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Images Of Mosul, Iraq In 2015 Vs 2017 by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:15am On Jul 21, 2017
SmoothNigerian:
So this is Boko harams plan for us angry. God pass dem. grin

In other news you can earn passive income with bitcoin at www.investbtc.org/ref:smoothie smiley

the inventor of Islam set them on a very wrong path... they might be better off without religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / Outrage After South African Minister Denied Entry To Israel / Hillary Clinton Casts Her Vote In The Ongoing US Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.