Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] (1160 Views)

Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! / 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. / The Travails Of Mature Single Men And Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by ontiah: 11:31am On Jul 21, 2017
Church Matchmaking: Pastor Files Out Unmarried Youths, OrdersThem To Choose Each Other For Marriage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWV5Ye5pp_Q

The Founder and General Overseer of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin, during a service in his church in Warri, Delta state, invited single men and women to the altar and ordered them to start choosing whoever they like for marriage.

Watch as this Nigerian pastor brings out single youths both men and ladies Forcing' young people to marry themselves inside church.It seems funny but is it right for a lady to choose a man for her self?
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by NwaAmaikpe: 11:32am On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

Endtime marriage
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin there must be multiplication...nwaikpe is above me..

I know his in that church
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2017
So marriage is now by force?. He should be ready to bare the consequences when his matchmaking backfires.

I don't see how any one would make me choose a spouse just like that. These people barely know what they want at their age.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by kinginvagina: 11:40am On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
So marriage is now by force?. He should be ready to bare the consequences when his matchmaking backfires.

I don't see how any one would make me choose a spouse just like that. These people barely know what they want at their age.
But he is helping you pussies because if you don't marry and Bleep other people's bf and husband around society will condemn you.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by YOUNGELDER1(m): 11:46am On Jul 21, 2017
angry
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2017
This is an eye opener, jeez ! Something is wrong with that woman he called out.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:

Kimbra , are you sure you watched that video? Go back and watch it, He was trying to prove something to that woman he called out wearing Blue.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2017
truthsayer009:

Kimbra , are you sure you watched that video? Go back and watch it, He was trying to prove something to that woman he called out wearing Blue.
I couldn't watch it 'cause Glo network isn't responding, had to comment based on the subject. Explain what happened.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Benita27:
I couldn't watch it 'cause Glo network isn't responding, had to comment based on the subject. Explain what happened.

LOL. He says there is a Mask covering the face of that woman in the spirit realm. She only sees people who will chop her & run. Aim of the mask is to make her keep wandering spiritually & never getting her husband.

So some few men were called out, some fine & some ugly. She looks at them and couldn't see anyone she will even like.

But then, those same Men, lots of women liked them in the crowd when Women were called out to stand behind any Man they think they would love to marry.

This is just a test, it doesn't mean they will marry those Men. That woman in blue keeps wondering why she hasn't married yet.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by Cholls(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
my sister Benita27
I couldn't watch it 'cause Etisalat network is now responding to 9mobile, had to comment based on the subject. Explain what happened. tongue
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by Dionnetech: 12:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
truthsayer009:

LOL. He says there is a Mask covering the face of that woman in the spirit realm. She only sees people who will chop her & run. Aim of the mask is to make her keep wandering spiritually & never getting her husband.

So some few men were called out, some fine & some ugly. She looks at them and couldn't see anyone she will even like.

But then, those same Men, lots of women liked them in the crowd when Women were called out to stand behind any Man they think they would love to marry.

This is just a test, it doesn't mean they will marry those Men. That woman in blue keeps wondering why she hasn't married yet.

The subject of the thread is misleading then.
Cholls:
my sister Benita27

I couldn't watch it 'cause Etisalat network is now
responding to 9mobile, had to comment based on the
subject. Explain what happened. tongue
My network is really horrible today. cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Pastor Forces Single Men To Marry Single Sisters [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
Marriage is not by force na cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

SEE The OLD POST Of Generalnass The Guy Who Slept With 180 Women N Caught Fever / Help! Even When She Is At Fault Should I Beg Her? / How Long Can You Stay Without Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.