Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! (1875 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Single Mothers Deserve No Pity!! (Photos) / 12 Expo For Men If You Want To Marry Single Mothers. / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by IamPlato(m): 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
The Thing About Many Girls Is That they Never Listen To A Warning Call, they Prefer To F*ck As Many Dicks As Possible and Have A Bitter Life then They Begin To Remember The Warnings And Say "If I Had Know"

Aunty Na Ogun Go Punish You i Swear... Did You Not Know Before? Did We Not Warn You?

They Then Give Birth to Children Of Israel And The Fathers Of The Children refuse To Marry Her

Then she Goes Out Looking Emotional and Seeking For Innocent Nice Guys Who Have Worked hard To Make Money And Are Not Red Pilled so She Can Marry Him And Submit pussy that 32 inches tv Can Enter Without Struggle.

That Nonsense Must Stop, no Baby Mama Deserves A Single Guy, go And Marry Your Baby Papa or Look For A Guy Whose prick Has Been Bent By Pussy and Is Also A Single father And Marry.

No Single Guy without A Child Should Marry A Babymama.

If You Don Give Any Girl Belle please Go And Marry Your Problem and Dont Leave Dirty For Innocent Guys To Pack.

Kingplato said So!

14 Likes

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by bigdammyj: 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fellow Nigerians,
Immediately after COVID19, We must start demanding for the House of Assembly to pass a Mandatory bill that, from 2023 every Federal, State & LGA Workers including Political office holders everybody earning salaries from taxpayers money must patronize.....
our public facilities such as
Education & Health etc.
The criteria for electing new leaders must be based on these conditions
#makeNigeriagreat

If you come across this tweet as a Nigerian, please share and tag all who needs to see it.
God bless Nigeria(ns)

How Politicians Distract Nigerians

https://www.independent.ng/how-politicians-distract-nigerians/

#makeNigeriagreat[code][/code]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by IamPlato(m): 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
bigdammyj:
Fellow Nigerians,
Immediately after COVID19, We must start demanding for the House of Assembly to pass a Mandatory bill that, from 2023 every Federal, State & LGA Workers including Political office holders everybody earning salaries from taxpayers money must patronize.....
our public facilities such as
Education & Health etc.
The criteria for electing new leaders must be based on these conditions
#makeNigeriagreat

If you come across this tweet as a Nigerian, please share and tag all who needs to see it.
God bless Nigeria(ns)

How Politicians Distract Nigerians

https://www.independent.ng/how-politicians-distract-nigerians/

#makeNigeriagreat[code][/code]
go To Politics Section Na
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by duality(m): 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
IamPlato:
The Thing About Many Girls Is That they Never Listen To A Warning Call, they Prefer To F*ck As Many Dicks As Possible and Have A Bitter Life then They Begin To Remember The Warnings And Say "If I Had Know"

Aunty Na Ogun Go Punish You i Swear... Did You Not Know Before? Did We Not Warn You?

They Then Give Birth to Children Of Israel And The Fathers Of The Children refuse To Marry Her

Then she Goes Out Looking Emotional and Seeking For Innocent Nice Guys Who Have Worked hard To Make Money And Are Not Red Pilled so She Can Marry Him And Submit pussy that 32 inches tv Can Enter Without Struggle.

That Nonsense Must Stop, no Baby Mama Deserves A Single Guy, go And Marry Your Baby Papa or Look For A Guy Whose prick Has Been Bent By Pussy and Is Also A Single father And Marry.

If You Don Give Any Girl Belle please Go And Marry Your Problem and Dont Leave Dirty For Innocent Guys To Pack.

Kingplato said So!

You taking it personal.

3 Likes

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by IamPlato(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
duality:

You taking it personal.
the Last Story I Heard Is Annoying Me.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by DanseMacabre(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Your title should read "Why Single Guys Should Never Marry Single Mothers". undecided
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
@op, why taking it personal nau? Just relax. Go ahead and marry a single lady of your choice and forget about the rest of the problem in the world for the creator to fix.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by IamPlato(m): 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Your title should read "Why Single Guys Should Never Marry Single Mothers". undecided
thank You
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by IamPlato(m): 7:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
@op, why taking it personal nau? Just relax. Go ahead and marry a single lady of your choice and forget about the rest of the problem in the world for the creator to fix.
nothing Personal Here
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by Tony142: 7:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
#fact
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by tweakdude1: 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
An elderly man once told me and a friend in Bariga about this same topic. He said that single moms are more deadly than widows.

5 Likes

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by IamPlato(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
tweakdude1:
An elderly man once told me and a friend in Bariga about this same topic. He said that single moms are more deadly than widows.
single Mom Should Marry Single Dad.

2 Likes

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by AfroKnight: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
duality:

You taking it personal.

cheesy Aswear. Man’s too hot.

Oga calm down and tell us what happened.
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by IamPlato(m): 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy Aswear. Man’s too hot.
Oga calm down and tell us what happened.
not me Bro...
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by AfroKnight: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
IamPlato:
not me Bro...

You may want to tone down your message though. Some people find out too late that they will end up as single mothers. Mad boys dey o. With their marlian behaviour.
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by karkinase(m): 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Very deadly set of fellows.. flee from them.

1 Like

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
One will later regret it
Cause no matter what
They can't love you more than their real husband
Her love for her children nko
You will be the last
It's no go area angry

1 Like

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by puremaker7(m): 10:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
God forbid, I can't marry single mother.
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by Asaimuede(m): 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Match non dey start for 1,0 na 0,0 he sopo start grin

1 Like

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by IamPlato(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Asaimuede:
Lol. Some Na 3-0 match Start Sef

1 Like

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by bdchange(m): 11:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you are going into this discussion with your assertions then you have thrown every other reasonable factors that might contribute to a lady becoming a single mother into the gutters. In as much we can both agreed that some became so because of their wayward and behavioral life style, we can also admit that some never saw it coming due to the deadbeat or irresponsible partner they ended up with. Moreover any matured single guy can decide to marry single mothers because it is his choice to make and not yours or me..Thanks
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 22, 2020
Deadrat cheesy
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by yyba: 12:28am On Apr 22, 2020
Asaimuede:
LOBATON

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 22, 2020
IamPlato:

Kingplato said So!
agbawo keep quiet!...if e no work for u e no mean say e no go work for another after all nobody put gun for your head to follow her
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by InfinityFabric: 1:03am On Apr 22, 2020
There are other ways a lady can become a single mother, but waywardness should be the larger percentage.

Remember: bad things happen to good and bad people.

As for me, the field must be left untouched else the contract will be torn apart just like the field.
Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by IamPlato(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2020
em527:
agbawo keep quiet!...if e no work for u e no mean say e no go work for another after all nobody put gun for your head to follow her
Make I Die The Day I Date Any Babymama

1 Like

Re: Why Single Guys Should NEVER Marry Single Mothers... never In Your Life! by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27am On Apr 22, 2020
That your choice sha...every man with his own side rules...

(1) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Lady Completely Unclad In Recent Video Call (18+) / NO PANTIESS, Cardi B Goes Pantless To Show Off Her Peacock Tattoo Makeover / My Husband Banned Me From Acting With My Ex Lover. ...regina Daniels Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.