Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Strange Rainfall In Togo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange Rainfall In Togo (2353 Views)

TOGO: Girl Dances Without Pants In The Sitting Room To Please Her Man And Friend / A Day Before My Birthday:My Experience In Togo Brothel / Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange Rainfall In Togo by boyjo: 11:35am On Jul 21, 2017
Admin help me to right section. Thanks.

Lalasticlala not snake grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BThJPZNv9g0
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by boyjo: 11:37am On Jul 21, 2017
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by Ekiseme(m): 11:42am On Jul 21, 2017
Look like what you see in Hollywood movies.
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by malificent(f): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Geyser?
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by boyjo: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
malificent:
Geyser?

In Geyser, water shoots up. Hot water

But here, the camera shows the rain from heaven. Clouds.
You can see the water pouring down and splashing as against shooting up.
You can see the people having a feel of it in the first video

1 Like

Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by IamLEGEND1: 3:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Togo! So that country still dey exist?
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by dtruth50: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
hmm God is great
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by boyjo: 10:26am On Jul 22, 2017
dtruth50:
hmm God is great

Same thought I had for a while looking at the video.

Magic is happening all around us. Humans are just too busy to see.
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2017
word be say...Togo na voodoo clan ....as a citizen, you are free to use your juju anytime you like

your neighbors Bleep up? nack dem one

boyfriend cheat on you? nack am...it's legal
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2017
Look closely and you will see the water does not even reach the sky. Both streams of water are coming from the ground. Those are geysers. Nigerians are already blaming juju. Sad... undecided
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by boyjo: 3:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Look closely and you will see the water does not even reach the sky. Both streams of water are coming from the ground. Those are geysers. Nigerians are already blaming juju. Sad... undecided

How can that be Geyser?
Gosh!
Did you even play at least ONE of the two videos
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
boyjo:

How can that be Geyser?
Gosh!
Did you even play at least ONE of the two videos

Look closely dear. Neither one is touching the sky or any cloud. It is coming directly from the ground.
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by boyjo: 10:00am On Jul 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Look closely dear. Neither one is touching the sky or any cloud. It is coming directly from the ground.

Gosh!
I have heard Nigerians are like this.

How can you talk so confidently without watching the videos first? sad
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
boyjo:

Gosh!
I have heard Nigerians are like this.

How can you talk so confidently without watching the videos first? sad

Please use sense. I've watched both videos and I have a science background. If you can't watch the video and see that none of the water touches the sky, then you are completely void of intelligence. It's Nigerians like you who are always looking for the supernatural. There is nothing supernatural here, except for the magic that you want to see. It's as plain as day that water is coming out of the ground and not from above.
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by boyjo: 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Please use sense. I've watched both videos and I have a science background. If you can't watch the video and see that none of the water touches the sky, then you are completely void of intelligence. It's Nigerians like you who are always looking for the supernatural. There is nothing supernatural here, except for the magic that you want to see. It's as plain as day that water is coming out of the ground and not from above.
don't mind him..he wants you to subscribe to his foolishness. ...he needs to make money thereby forcing you to watch the video

1 Like

Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

don't mind him..he wants you to subscribe to his foolishness. ...he needs to make money thereby forcing you to watch the video

I have ad blocker, so he did not make any money from me. grin
Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I have ad blocker, so he did not make any money from me. grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Strange Rainfall In Togo by boyjo: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

Fortuneteller is this your alternate moniker?
If not, she`s damn rude!

Foul mouthed grin

Fortuneteller, do watch my other videos too, i`d like to feel your reaction undecided

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience: I Have A Boyfriend / I've Been Sleeping With My Dad Since I Was 18 - Married Woman Confesses / Introvert: Does Introversion Affects You Like This Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.