Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse (2405 Views)

Biafrexit: Nigerian Senate In Serious Debate Over Referendum (video) / HAPPENING NOW!!! Biafrexit: All Roads Lead To Umuahia (see Photos) / BOMB!!! Biafrexit: Osinbajo Is Less Than An Animal!, Kanu Thunders (video) LIVE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by AmadiAba: 12:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
All is Now Set for Trump, IPOB Meeting Today in Washington DC

FULL STORY HERE >>> http://igberetvnews.com/419052/trump-ipob-meeting-whitehouse/

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Urchman27(m): 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
as a yoruba muslim. i pray this wil not happen

6 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by IJOBA2: 12:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Urchman27:
as a yoruba muslim.
i pray this wil not happen
LOL

5 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Shebi na today.
Now we wait.
We will expose ipob today.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Jaideyone(m): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol Igbos will believe anything that suits their dream of the biafran Utopia grin we are still waiting for Putin to bomb Nigeria. Clowns

5 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Jaideyone(m): 1:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Urchman27:
as a yoruba muslim.
it has happened already. Trump is currently bowing to the representatives of Biafra now grin he has vowed to do every thing possible to ensure Biafra is free. In fact trump just ordered Nigeria to let us go or risk a full invasion grin

11 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by ESDKING: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Urchman27:
as a yoruba muslim.
May God help Yoruba Muslims.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Victornezzar: 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki comman see ooo
Igbere tv are on it again
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by shukuokukobambi: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Afonjas are in trouble today. Nothing will save you from American and Russian firepower today. Once trump finishes meeting them and the executive order is signed, the bombers will move in immediately to finish the zoo angry

7 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Omofunaab2: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lmao...
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by sarrki(m): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:
sarrki comman see ooo
Igbere tv are on it again

Baba Igbos are deadly than All Qaeda
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Victornezzar: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:

Baba Igbos are deadly than All Qaeda
angry
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by sarrki(m): 1:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

angry

Let's continue to educate them
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Victornezzar: 1:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:

Let's continue to educate them
Will they learn
am just thinking of my beloved anambra state
Dis 1 Cownu has brainwashed people not 2 vote

1 Like

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by sarrki(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

Will they learn
am just thinking of my beloved anambra state
Dis 1 Cownu has brainwashed people not 2 vote

Obianno is up to task

He will handle that criminal

He's going to put him in its rightful place

Once obiano wins second term

Mazi will not be relevant again in the scheme of things

1 Like

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by wristbangle: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy

Afonjas are in trouble today. Nothing will save you from American and Russian firepower today. Once trump finishes meeting them and the executive order is signed, the bombers will move in immediately to finish the zoo angry

grin
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Victornezzar: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:

Obianno is up to task

He will handle that criminal

He's going to put him in its rightful place

Once obiano wins second term

Mazi will not be relevant again in the scheme of things
d criminal is not more relevant again
He's now entering forests 2 pray 2 whom we don't even know

1 Like

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
op no dey jonze Afons naa..

BP dey kill o.. cheesy
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by sarrki(m): 1:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Victornezzar:

d criminal is not more relevant again
He's now entering forests 2 pray 2 whom we don't even know

grin grin grin

We will crush them

If they want to test our might
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Dedetwo(m): 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Urchman27:
as a yoruba muslim.

You need to pray for yourself against committing suicide.
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Victornezzar: 1:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin grin

We will crush them

If they want to test our might
Government ain't taking him serious again cos dey know he's just an attention seeker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Dedetwo(m): 1:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jaideyone:
Lol Igbos will believe anything that suits their dream of the biafran Utopia grin we are still waiting for Putin to bomb Nigeria. Clowns

I did not know you are highly clownish and very much afraid of actualization of Biafra. I suggest you stop being scared and plan how to pick your silly self from the shoe strings when Biafra has departed the cesspit called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Jaideyone(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dedetwo:

I did not know you are highly clownish and very much afraid of actualization of Biafra. I suggest you stop being scared and plan how to pick your silly self from the shoe strings when Biafra has departed the cesspit called Nigeria.
lol delusion of grandeur as usual. When one tribe of merchants and traders (30-40m people) feel they don't need the larger population of almost 200m people. Ibos are more spread out than any other ethnic group in the country. I support self-determination. Where ipob went wrong was when I heard KANU insulting the whole Yoruba tribe live on radio when I used to work in calabar/Owerri. This is not earsay. If you want to leave the country do it peacefully. You don't have to fight all of us while at it.

I'm Yoruba and I can tell you without doubt when you get your Biafra the Yoruba man will start selling spare parts and pharmaceuticals in the southwest. No sane country will watch foreigners dominate it's SMEs without trying to limit their activities. Such policies to limit foreigners are not hate-driven. It's a normal thing every country does to protects it's own citizens. When ibos leave which I pray will happen without bloodshed, Yorubas will not only survive. We will THRIVE and BLOSSOM!!!
Ibos need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them. Think about it

2 Likes

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by room089: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dreamers!

Trump isn't through with loads of american problems on his head na nonsense Biafran agitation hin go carry for head!

Na wen hin start to deport una bros nd sis from yonder una eyes go clear!

1 Like

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Dedetwo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol delusion of grandeur as usual. When one tribe of merchants and traders (30-40m people) feel they don't need the larger population of almost 200m people. Ibos are more spread out than any other ethnic group in the country. I support self-determination. Where ipob went wrong was when I heard KANU insulting the whole Yoruba tribe live on radio when I used to work in calabar/Owerri. This is not earsay. If you want to leave the country do it peacefully. You don't have to fight all of us while at it.

I'm Yoruba and I can tell you without doubt when you get your Biafra the Yoruba man will start selling spare parts and pharmaceuticals in the southwest. No sane country will watch foreigners dominate it's SMEs without trying to limit their activities. Such policies to limit foreigners are not hate-driven. It's a normal thing every country does to protects it's own citizens. When ibos leave which I pray will happen without bloodshed, Yorubas will not only survive. We will THRIVE and BLOSSOM!!!

Cowards are down to be insulted. Yari.ba chose to be cowards and demonstrated efficiently too. Of course, there are many things Yari.ba will learn to do when Biafra is actualized but they will be five steps behind Biafrans in their newly found gigs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Jaideyone(m): 2:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dedetwo:

Cowards are down to be insulted. Yari.ba chose to be cowards and demonstrated efficiently too. Of course, there are many things Yari.ba will learn to do when Biafra is actualized but they will be five steps behind Biafrans in their newly found gigs.
see the folly you are exhibiting again. Later you keep crying others hate you. Yorubas are more diplomatic and mature. That doesn't make us cowards. We only know when to rant, when to protest, when to reach out, when to pull down bridges and when to build them. It's not our fault your tribe is known for infantile rants like the one you just posted

1 Like

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Warship: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Jaideyone:

If you are smart enough, you would realized that once the Igbos of about 50million leaves, other ethnic nations will declare independence from Nigeria with some joining Biafra Odua Arewa or remaining independent.

What will be the effects.?

1) The economy of SW driven by the monopolistic Lagos seaports will nosedive when others open their own ports and mass migration out of Lagos occurs

2) With the oil wealth and monopoly that sustains the importation through Lagos gone, businesses in Odua will either go elsewhere or collapse

3) Odua realizing this fact, will find other ways to increase the inflow of dollars which include opening their doors to foreign investments in solid minerals, tourism, agriculture, agro allied raw materials, manufacturing etc.

Some of these foreign investors will be Biafrans whom the Odua will encourage especially to continue doing business in Odua

4) Oduas being natural lovers of Taxation, will end up focusing on taxing foreign businesses than empowering their lazy omoniles and agberos in opening importation/pharmaceutical/etc businesses

5) In the end, Oduas will end up begging for ECONOMIC INTEGRATION with the wealthier Biafrans in order to increase her dollar inflow.

Although this time around, they will be less Biafrans in Lagos as I foresee Biafrans spreading like ants through out Africa because of the wealth they are empowered with because of their new country.

My dear, this is the future Odua faces.

That is why your people haven't replicated their own evil " Kaduna Declaration. "
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by madridguy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
You don kill me with laughter grin

Jaideyone:
it has happened already. Trump is currently bowing to the representatives of Biafra now grin he has vowed to do every thing possible to ensure Biafra is free. In fact trump just ordered Nigeria to let us go or risk a full invasion grin
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
Bros as I see you for this thread I no na confirm headache for the ipork grin

shukuokukobambi:
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by shukuokukobambi: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
Bros as I see you for this thread I no na confirm headache for the ipork grin

you dey laugh? when trump is meeting with ipob and will sign executive order declaring biafra immediately? cheesy

Abeg o....ipods are on another level now o. I wan join their camp now sef. biafla or death cheesy
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by Pavore9: 4:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Observing........
Re: Biafrexit: All Is Now Set For Trump, IPOB Meeting Today In The Whitehouse by madridguy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin grin

shukuokukobambi:

you dey laugh? when trump is meeting with ipob and will sign executive order declaring biafra immediately? cheesy

Abeg o....ipods are on another level now o. I wan join their camp now sef. biafla or death cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fiscal Sustainability Between East And West -photos / 2019 Election: Nigerians Will Decide – Atiku Replies Buhari / #nnamdikanu Nnamdi Kanu 6th Feb. 2014 -prophet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.