Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,552 members, 7,827,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** (18742 Views)

My Compilation Of Ten Most Popular Nairalanders 2017 / New Year Resolutions For All Nairalanders 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Okay do it na. grin

And you'll follow the principle of the picture ? grin

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Roon9(m): 11:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
HammerOfThor:

3 hours after your display of impeccably high moral standard, you took off your cloak of Pecksniffery and the real you, darkrebel, the devil's own son, was caught in his natural habitat with his peers, comfortable in your true self, rotten from the inside out, with a moral standard lower than a gigolo's.

You're different things in different threads. It all depends on whom you want to bamboozle. You claimed to be half-Ukranian, then a friend of Chris Brown, then a student studying in Chicago. You remain the biggest threat to the security of the collective peace of members of this forum.

Cyber-Armed Robber!

Holy holy! Don't waste time on him Jor..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by makydee(f): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2017
RB007:

And you'll follow the principle of the picture ? grin

No. tongue
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by BluntBoy(m): 12:15am On Jul 22, 2017
DarkRebel69:

DNA is contained in saliva. When your whøre of a sister gives me a blowjøb, her saliva (DNA) would slobber all over my testicles. Simple wordplay that any child of two would have easily grasped is what's stopping the air in your lungs.

I fear your IQ is room temperature. grin

Idiot! That would be scrotum, not testicles. Olodo!! Illiterate. Better go and ask for a refund from whatever bush secondary school you graduated from.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2017
makydee:
No. tongue
sad sad

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by DarkRebel69: 12:30am On Jul 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

Idiot! That would be scrotum, not testicles. Olodo!! Illiterate. Better go and ask for a refund from whatever bush secondary school you graduated from.

Dum dum, I bet you've never heard of metonym in your pathetic, little life. Have you? Don't disturb Google, allow me do the honours of bringing you up to speed. Metonym is when a word serves as a substitute of another due to the fact of them being closely related e.g Instead of saying "the Nigerian government", you could say "Aso rock". Or, instead of saying "US government", one could say "Capitol" or "Washington".

"Testicles'' is a generic metonym for scrotum. I guess Eminem who once rapped about having Britney Spears on his testicles must be an illiterate too?

I see the moon/the moon sees me/ Bluntboy saw the moon/ and the moon saw him/But the moon saw something else in Bluntboy, too/... You guessed right, the moon saw a mooncalf in him/. grin grin

All these local champions who think they know everything. Gerrarrahia, man.

5 Likes

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by arleck(m): 12:32am On Jul 22, 2017
NLSnow:

I don't know. Isn't Nosa a guy's name? Why are you asking?
shes got this big and pluffy Nose.. so i thought her name might be Nosa"
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 22, 2017
arleck:

shes got this big and pluffy Nose.. so i thought her name might be Nosa"

Her nose doesn't look big to me. It seems moderately suiting to her face.
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by sandrahnaub(f): 1:07am On Jul 22, 2017
RB007:

C'mon grin

There's no harm In​ sharing cheesy , u look gentle.....act it cool

Nooo merci beaucoup obrigado wink
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by BluntBoy(m): 1:15am On Jul 22, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Dum dum, I bet you've never heard of metonym in your pathetic, little life. Have you? Don't disturb Google, allow me do the honours of bringing you up to speed. Metonym is when a word serves as a substitute of another due to the fact of them being closely related e.g Instead of saying "the Nigerian government", you could say "Aso rock". Or, instead of saying "US government", one could say "Capitol" or "Washington".

"Testicles'' is a generic metonym for scrotum. I guess Eminem who once rapped about having Britney Spears on his testicles must be an illiterate too?

I see the moon/the moon sees me/ Bluntboy saw the moon/ and the moon saw him/But the moon saw something else in Bluntboy, too/... You guessed right, the moon saw a mooncalf in him/. grin grin

All these local champions who think they know everything. Gerrarrahia, man.

LOL. You must think you are talking to a fool. Why would anyone need to replace scrotum with testicles? And supposing you want to remain stupid, I must remind you that synecdoche, not metonym, fits more when something is a part of a human body or the component of a whole. For instance, they have ten mouths (ten children) to feed. That is a synecdoche. A metonym would use something associated with something else or some individuals. "The bench" could be used to replace lawyers.

I don't see how synecdoche or metonym is necessary or useful here. Olodo oshi. Illiterate!! Let us see what stupid stuff you would make up next.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by DarkRebel69: 2:06am On Jul 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

[s]LOL. You must think you are talking to a fool. Why would anyone need to replace scrotum with testicles? And supposing you want to remain stupid, I must remind you that synecdoche, not metonym, fits more when something is a part of a human body or the component of a whole. For instance, they have ten mouths (ten children) to feed. That is a synecdoche. A metonym would use something associated with something else or some individuals. "The bench" could be used to replace lawyers.

I don't see how synecdoche or metonym is necessary or useful here. Olodo oshi. Illiterate!! Let us see what stupid stuff you would make up next[/s].

Obtuse, unteachable fool. Bugger off, will ya. I have zero tolerance for mørons.

4 Likes

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by BluntBoy(m): 2:44am On Jul 22, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Obtuse, unteachable fool. Bugger off, will ya. I have zero tolerance for mørons.

Sour words from a loser who went to check up the word "metonym" and yet couldn't still apply it properly. Run along, ye fool with the paralysing stupidity of an animal.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by emijo(m): 7:04am On Jul 22, 2017
NLSnow:
FRONT!!!! TonieLee

https://www.nairaland.com/tonielee
Monster
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Lalas247(f): 7:11am On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I hope you know that's not her
Lol no chill .. why u burst their bubble na cheesy
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Bitchiamjay(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Feminist kor , reminisce ni

#YOLO

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by adaksbullet: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2017
EmperorLee:

I concur grin grin
baba too the gilrs cheesy

Tua grin
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2017
adaksbullet:

Tua grin
angry angry angry
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by EmperorLee(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2017
adaksbullet:

Tua grin

Adaks Bus of all busses cheesy

Omo iya, kilowa ?
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Lalas247:

if to say dat ur pix dey ur profile ..omo iyam very sure op for list u among the endowed ladies.ur own figure is in a class of its own cheesy.at least u know dat wink.gud mornin dear.

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Mjshexy

Chai! shocked This her shape is making my liver cold grin

1 Like

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by NarnieSnyper(m): 8:00am On Jul 22, 2017
BluntBoy:

Sour words from a loser who went to check up the word "metonym" and yet couldn't still apply it properly. Run along, ye fool with the paralysing stupidity of an animal.

#Coughing uncontrollably. Call the paramedics!!

3 Likes

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2017
Lalas247

♪This is ßig ßootey→we call it ßAßYLON♪

grin o nwéré ukwu ike grin
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 22, 2017
RB007:
Lalas247

♪This is ßig ßootey→we call it ßAßYLON♪

grin o nwéré ukwu ike grin
ehn where u see d pix? cheesy
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

ehn where u see d pix? cheesy

You no know say I be CCTV grin, chumtin wéy I don see before cheesy "*** , Nna ehn-odîkwa very dangerous
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by arleck(m): 8:16am On Jul 22, 2017
NLSnow:

Her nose doesn't look big to me. It seems moderately suiting to her face.
Moderate kor! moderator ni
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by BabbanBura(m): 8:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Mariinee:
undecided undecided undecided

I honestly won't appreciate this kinda mention in the future. No jokes smiley

we know una type - immersed in the night, tight in the day! Continue.

1 Like

Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2017
BabbanBura:

we know una type - immersed in the night, tight in the day! Continue.
whatever boo.
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by kennykendo(m): 9:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I hope you know that's not her

that's why I said if she's the one
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2017
arleck:

Moderate kor! moderator ni

If it doesn't look moderate to you, that's your business. It looks moderate to me. That's all that matters.
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Lalas247:

I was only joking o. Hian!

But that's not her anyways. I know the lady in that picture
Re: ******Most Endowned Nairalanders 2017 ***** by Lalas247(f): 10:16am On Jul 22, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
I was only joking o. Hian!

But that's not her anyways. I know the lady in that picture
Oh seen cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? / Birthday S£x (18+) / First Time You Touched boo.bs Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.