Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,365 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman (632 Views)

Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Date Ooo! You Need To See This... / What Kind Of Gift Do Ladies/Girls Appreciate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by kokoye(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2010
Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

Give her sperm she will make a baby,

give her a house she will give you a home,

give her groceries she will give you a meal,

give her a smile she will give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what she is given. So if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of shit . . .
Re: Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by googles: 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

[size=13pt]awww . . . . . this is really cute, now you gon make me cry, cry cry cry cry cry

***where's my cleenex***[/size]
Re: Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by kokoye(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2010
OK. so I gave you some nice words, what are you gonna make out of it? wink
Re: Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2010
kokoye:

OK. so I gave you some nice words, what are you gonna make out of it? wink

Nothing! grin
Re: Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by kokoye(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
michelin89:

Nothing! grin

Now that would make you a man! grin grin
Re: Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
kokoye:

Now that would make you a man! grin grin

Oh damn. My secret. . . tongue
Re: Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by kokoye(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2010
Open secret grin
Re: Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2010
kokoye:

Open secret grin

tongue You go pay!!!
Re: Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by kokoye(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2010
Maga no dey pay . .shout Halleluyah ooooooooooooooooo

Ego na bia  grin whatever that means?
Re: Be Careful Of Your Type Of Gift To A Woman by Zhahovic(m): 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2010
Queèn gözäzunä,whèrè yöu bèen? I've mi$sèd yöu,

(1) (Reply)

A Curious Heart / Whats The Right Age To Marry? (opinion Pool) / What Should I Get My Partner Dis Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.