Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,119 members, 7,811,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* (2657 Views)

A Guy Snapped Pictures With His Girlfriend Showing Her Dirty Buttocks(pictures) / Married Man Exposed On Instagram Live After Trying To Ask A Lady Out (video) / Onitsha Man Threatens To Leak Nude Photos Of Facebook Girlfriend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* by yungsami: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2018

Young Man cries out loud on facebook saying he’s tired of his dirty girlfriend Anita that she finds it hard to wash her undies and almost made him to wash her undies and turned him into a fool.

“This is my girlfriend…i’m so tired of talking to her..she finds it hard to wash her undies..sometimes,i even wash it for her…
i am tired of talking to her and this time i want to disgrace her..
ANITA i hope you change when you see this cox am going to do more..i don’t need you anymore..you ar a dirty bitch..you just have a fine face and i regret the day i met u..
thank you for almost making me a fool by washing your undies all in the name of love..”

https://okpadi.ng/man-exposed-is-girlfriend-online-says-shes-dirty-as-he-shows-off-her-dirty-undies/
Re: Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* by DEXTROVERT: 5:24pm On Jul 17, 2018
Must
Be
A
Yeloba
Bae

Lolz
Re: Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* by overdrive(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2018
A no nonsense man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* by tayebest(m): 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Must Be A Yeloba Bae
Lolz

Yeloba name is now Anita baa? undecided E be like say your brain dey pain you! angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* by yungsami: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Must
Be
A
Yeloba
Bae

Lolz

����� I don’t think I can do that
Re: Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* by SilentBang(m): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
Foolishness on the guys part...

SMH this our generation is somethingelse.

1 Like

Re: Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* by RevenGeMission: 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
stupidity
Re: Man Exposed Is Girlfriend Online Says She’s Dirty, A she Show Off Her Dirty Und* by lalasticlala(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
People make up stories these days, just to trend

https://www.nairaland.com/3569362/no-shame-naija-lady-proudly

2 Likes

(1)

Is It Possible For A Girl To Break Up With You And Still Love You?? / What Is Really Going On????? / Why Are Some Men Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.