Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? (542 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "My Breasts Are So Beautiful, I Am Tempted To Post My Nudes" - Young Lady / 17-Year-Old Girl Who Met Her Boyfriend At 13 And Got Pregnant At 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? by KDCityForum(f): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Guest Post

I wrote this post because I am confused right now and need your advice on what to do. I received a call last night from my Mum about a situation that is beyond my control. We brought my cousin from the village to take care of her, we enrolled her in school to acquire education but it turns out that she prefer to nurse a baby than to acquire education.

We found out yesterday that she is 4 month pregnant and she is 14 years old. Please your advice is needed at this point on what to do.

What she told us is that the guy give her a drink and took advantage of her when she was not on her right senses

Drop your advice on the Source page=>http://www.nigeriacurrentaffair.com/2017/07/guest-post-my-cousin-got-pregnant-at-14.html
Re: Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? by zadok60: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
nothing you can do...she must born
Re: Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? by olaniyisamuel(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
U don't scold her. Get to locate d infidel who impregnate her(14yearsold shocked) *dont torture cos u can't really tell if ur cousin's side of the story is true (d part of putting a substance in her drink) #justsaying. Hear him out... Ask about his intention concerning d pregnancy. Locate his GENUINE family members. Get matured women to orientate ur cousin on d path she had chosen(ignorantly). Life before and after delivery. Pls don't make her feel rejected/condemned o.

Commit d rest in prayer,, ******** #my advice grin

*lad, tread softly...

1 Like

Re: Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? by 7footre(m): 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
This one tie my mouth hooha

Elders in the forum, over to you guys
Re: Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? by thickminaj(f): 2:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
There's nothing you can do... We can't start apportioning blames... Why wasn't she given sex education etc.. She has to give birth to the baby anyway trace the mofo pedophile ... Regular antenatal will help.. To prevent VVF

1 Like

Re: Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? by Cholls(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
my sister the best place to knowledge of the matter before you is to visit the northern part of Nigeria all your worries will be solved within a day there.
Re: Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? by mekybabe1: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na wah o. Why didn't she speak up when it happened? Drugs would have been given to her to prevent pregnancy. Locate the guy responsible and deal with him Asap.

1 Like

Re: Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? by KDCityForum(f): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Cholls:
my sister the best place to knowledge of the matter before you is to visit the northern part of Nigeria all your worries will be solved within a day there.
Tell us why she should visit the North
Re: Guest Post: My Cousin Got Pregnant At 14 What Should I Do? by harriet412(f): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Where and what was she doing when she took a drink from the guy and not in her right senses undecided ..

Well there's not much u can do cos she has to keep the child .Try talking to the baby daddy..

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Gals Get In Here. / . / Share Your Heartbreak Stories And You Survive It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.