Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Am I Cursed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Cursed? (1566 Views)

Am i cursed? / Am I Cursed? / Am I Cursed ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Cursed? by richard69(m): 9:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
I av a thing for older ladies and they are the only ones that catch my attention.pls is it normal?
Re: Am I Cursed? by Tcharged: 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2010
Every body has their preferences, there is no problem as long as you are comfortable with yours.
Re: Am I Cursed? by Dyt(f): 8:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
funny topic
Re: Am I Cursed? by Yemmyc(f): 9:10pm On Mar 25, 2011
~Op dat ain't normal.i guess dat makes a YES 2 ur qstn.
Re: Am I Cursed? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 25, 2011
Yes you are absolutely and completely cursed. But do not fret, do not be alarmed, and do not be afraid for I am perfectly capable of solving this minor problem. You'll need the following items though:

[list]
[li]Your left testicle[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]200 snow white cows
(absolutely no blemish)[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]7 mosquitoes
(that have never sucked the blood of a human)
[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]3 tails of female lionesses
(after being cutoff, the tails can only be used within a period of 48 hours, so plan your time accordingly. Also, the lionesses must have cubs less than 1 week old)
[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]1 strand of hair from the vagìna of any of your ex-girlfriends
(if you don't have any,  you can substitute all your upper teeth)[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]3 different teaspoons of saliva from three 40-year old virgin women.
(or 3 different teaspoon of saliva from three 80-year old virgin men).
(they must be ordinary folks i.e no priests, no nuns, no monks, etc allowed) [/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]The bones of any great great grandmother of any of your great great grand cousins(7 times removed)
(this is essential, because your curse is most likely generational)[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]And finally: 50₦. grin[/li]
[/list]

Re: Am I Cursed? by Imari(f): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2011
Where is the "curse" in that?
You like what you like. cool
Re: Am I Cursed? by mamagee3(f): 9:39pm On Mar 25, 2011
I personally think you're cursed. . . tongue

That's just my opinion!
Re: Am I Cursed? by Goldieluks: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2011
He's not cursed,its his fate.
Re: Am I Cursed? by tonia2000(f): 2:05am On Mar 26, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Yes you are absolutely and completely cursed. But do not fret, do not be alarmed, and do not be afraid for I am perfectly capable of solving this minor problem. You'll need the following items though:

[list]
[li]Your left testicle[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]200 snow white cows
(absolutely no blemish)[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]7 mosquitoes
(that have never sucked the blood of a human)
[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]3 tails of female lionesses
(after being cutoff, the tails can only be used within a period of 48 hours, so plan your time accordingly. Also, the lionesses must have cubs less than 1 week old)
[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]1 strand of hair from the vagìna of any of your ex-girlfriends
(if you don't have any,  you can substitute all your upper teeth)[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]3 different teaspoons of saliva from three 40-year old virgin women.
(or 3 different teaspoon of saliva from three 80-year old virgin men).
(they must be ordinary folks i.e no priests, no nuns, no monks, etc allowed) [/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]The bones of any great great grandmother of any of your great great grand cousins(7 times removed)
(this is essential, because your curse is most likely generational)[/li]
[/list]

[list]
[li]And finally: 50₦. grin[/li]
[/list]

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin very crazy one there
@ Topic
If all ds happen to be some remedies to your very huge problem then you had better taken up to a fast of 60days/ 60 nights (white fast to be precise Sir grin cry tongue
Re: Am I Cursed? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 26, 2011
yes.
Re: Am I Cursed? by oritameta(m): 11:35am On Mar 26, 2011
Thank G-d for you preference. Imagine your life having for a preference the opposite of the age group of girls you presently do - VERY YOUNG GIRLS - that is the real curse my friend.
Re: Am I Cursed? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2011
you could be commitment-shy.

older women might not demand the same level of commitment that a younger woman would, hence your quandary as a younger guy [i assume].

you feel safer with them, perhaps?
Re: Am I Cursed? by oritameta(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2011
@tpiah!: You just nailed it.
Re: Am I Cursed? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
^^i think so.

most younger women would be hoping for marriage, a steady relationship or at least an obligation to be with them.

some men dont want the hassle or emotional investment, so an older woman who already knows the odds are stacked against all that, wouldnt be so demanding, and more likely to simply enjoy the rapport while it lasts, no strings attached.
Re: Am I Cursed? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 26, 2011
@poster
If you simply attracted to any grandma out there then there is something wrong with you but if you attracted to the attractive, sexy well mounted ones in the community then there is nothing wrong with it.
Re: Am I Cursed? by Mcleo007(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2011
Its quite normal for a young man to feel attracted to older women. There's a balance between †ђξ no of young ladies to that of older ones I'v dated. Its kinda cute anyway,since U̶̲̥̅̊ worry less abt †ђξ outcome of such a relationship.
Re: Am I Cursed? by Tingles(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2011
My grandma needs a date, she still has few (3 to be precise) teeth left. What do you say? Is Grandma's search over?

Seems you've extended your taste for tokunbo gadgets to women, it is an acquired taste and it is a curse.
Re: Am I Cursed? by OCCULTIST(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2011
Every woman needs a man,that includes older single women,thats why people like you are needed in every society.Your contributing your qouta to humanity at large,don't feel bad about it please keep it up,for if you stop this older women will be going after orther women's husbands or raping young boys for lack of attention.

If you need more help on how to keep them more happy get in touch.
Re: Am I Cursed? by 190: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2011
Goldieluks:

He's not cursed,its his fate.
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Romance: How Would You Answer Dis Question? / How Girls And Boys Can Cheat At Their Partner? / Is It Wise To Surrender My Virginity To Him Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.