Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers (82732 Views)

Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by GrandGarcon: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
hatchy:
This my comment pain you reach your bone marrow,why?
Instead of you to think of how to become useful in life,don't drink snipper because of my comment o.

Ewu Gambia!
Who do you think you are? Nnamdi Kanu will feed your whole household. Okay? No election in Anambra! If you don't like it, then kill your self. Saboteur!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
nofuckz:

Don't take pride in self deceit
It just because we all share same space I don't fancy or even think of you as worthy of my one second.

Just answer the question or remove from mouth from. igbo matters. If ur tribe decides to leave Nigeria tomorrow, igbos won't even look at ur have or discuss it, they will clap for u as u leave...

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by dckng16(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
Buhari made Nnamdi Kanu a popular Figure. If only he had ignored him from beginning.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
Coolgent:
No cos even the so call Beefraud state governors aint using them. Charity begins at home

So what's ur point
Can't u exist without igbos
Can't u ignore them

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Fadiga24(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
YorubaNigga:

But u need to go back to school for not knowing that Awolowo is greater than all of the Igbo tribe altogether

Yes in drinking rat poison.

He is the ambassador of rat poison drinkers.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by cyberdurable(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
ihatesycophant:

There is nothing wrong using his father's car to take him out for some assignment but wrong to do such jamboree.
So in your kingdom, a prince automatically becomes a king? Oh! this remind me of Absalom in the Bible. In my own world a prince with substantive king cannot weird king's authority if the king is still breathing and full of life. Biblically is an abomination and traditionally in my own world.

U are stupid to call that a jamboree... Meanwhile what is wrong in using his fathers car for the jamboree u called it? Do u actually see Nnamdi KANU as a poor guy? Am so sorry for u, u Dont really know the weight of IPOB...

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by egoldman(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
expensiveguyman:
Never before in my 28years of existence have I seen an Igbo man command such a great multitude. all thanks to Bubu's useless govt who has made this man a cult hero in Igbo land

Buhari was wrongly advised to arrest this guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by shekauvsbuhari: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
ITbomb:
The court said he shouldn't be seen with not more than 10 people.

Let me start and be counting people here
i am beginnin to believ this man has buhari n fed govt by de balls in a way we know not. If not y is it dt he has flouted all his bail conditions,yet no arrest or revocation of bail. He is even more daring and causin more trouble than before his arrest. HE DEFINITELY HAS THEM BY THE BALLS.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Ekiseme(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Sence fall on you
I already have sense, no need
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Skubidude(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sagay212:
on top of his car? LMAO who dash jobless man car. When e finish with his comedy the owner go carry him car go house. Look at the hungry ipods forming security... make ordinary man o war enter that place now..all of them go scamper...

All i see here is pain and bitter envy, why cant u just do the needful..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by ESDKING: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Amarabae:
He should leave ijaw and ogoni part of Riverrs state alone and focus on the Igbo speaking part for a round table discussion.
Some of your comments about Biafra disgust me.
Is he forcing anybody ?.
Who told you Biafra is Igbo thing ?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nwakaumu(m): 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=desquad post=58696909] are you even an igbo woman cos I'm doubting it, you sound so stupid whenever you drop a comment on this forum

STFU WOMAN!![/Quote]she is always a disgrace to igbo here.iv been following her moves here.her days are numbered.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by bighugelongDCK9: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
this guy is busy brain washing these ibo idiots. please military take over. i don tire for this nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by TheKingdom: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:
The Great criminal

Nice try but the support says otherwise. Meanwhile your real criminal has been in British hospital for 50+ days at your expense, including aircraft and other state expenses.

What are your thoughts about that?

Exactly

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by bighugelongDCK9: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
ITbomb:
The court said he shouldn't be seen with not more than 10 people.

Let me start and be counting people here
endtime useless court that cant even give out orders to arrest a terrorist for breaking terms, that one na court
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by shekauvsbuhari: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:
The Great criminal
sarrki, no offense pls.I think kanu has buhari n FG by de balls somehow. If not how is it dt dey are not revoking his bail n arrestin him inspite of his floutin all bail conditions. He is even more daring n causin more troubles now.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nwakaumu(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
ESDKING:

Some of your comments about Biafra disgust me.
Is he forcing anybody ?.
Who told you Biafra is Igbo thing ?
Dont waste your time on that bitch, she's just an efulefu here. we all know her.she needs dna test to prove she is igbo,she seems to ve yoruba blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Fadiga24(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nudoibaretep:
#killalligbos. They are cockroach, we need blood every 50 years un Nigeria. The last one was 1967, where over 3 million idiots and mumu were killed. Now we need more to die. They are ripe for death. Let them die like there fore fathers. I pray war break out and I will forever support the Hausa fulanis to kill the chest beaters, Biafra, drug peddlers, 419ers, cowards like ojukwu. #killalligbos

E pain this one reach vein.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Tobium1(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
All hail the Active President!! The only President we know, the only President that is fully in country, the healthy President.
Afonja can hate cos they are skull miners.
May septic tank fall on you if you quote me otherwise

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by mizzytan(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nudoibaretep:
#killalligbos. They are cockroach, we need blood every 50 years un Nigeria. The last one was 1967, where over 3 million idiots and mumu were killed. Now we need more to die. They are ripe for death. Let them die like there fore fathers. I pray war break out and I will forever support the Hausa fulanis to kill the chest beaters, Biafra, drug peddlers, 419ers, cowards like ojukwu. #killalligbos
it seems the agitation for Biafra is giving you sleepless night. Keep calm,Biafra is coming!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by kikake: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nudoibaretep:

Coward.

See where diffident left you rabid.

You need to consult a psychiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
[quote author=Nwakaumu post=58697115][/quote]I don't think she married an igbo man, she's lost
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by shekauvsbuhari: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nudoibaretep:
oboy dis ur level of hate is dangerous. Did de ibos rape ur grandmother?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by IJOBA2: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ekiseme:
2face
AKPU ORU angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by Fadiga24(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tobium1:
All hail the Active President!! The only President we know, the only President that is fully in country, the healthy President.
Afonja can hate cos they are skull miners.
May septic tank fall on you if you quote me otherwise

They see Kanu in their dreams.

Ipobexposed has fleeced them of the little money they had.

Hahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by IbyOneGod: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
This man is probably a nightmare that can easily kill my London man if he didn't die already and some people's bp will be kicked when they see kanu pulling this heavy croud

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by FUCKyouALL: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
YorubaNigga:

A coward can never look like a Yoruba man

i thought yoruba people are intelligent. Mr man abeg define Coward and look at yourself in the mirror

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by FUCKyouALL: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tqueen2000:
Oh this pusy again!!
you are a pussy with a stinking pussy. Mad man banana fall on your stinking pussy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by bighugelongDCK9: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Daboomb:

You mean like this! grin grin grin
omg that CHEST BEATING was funny as hell
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by FUCKyouALL: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
MadCow1:
Imagine the disrespect.. angry

Them never get the Biafra they are already changing the name of the State. grin

Maybe we should start calling Imo State, Ùnò Akuna or Abia State Àlà Nzuzu.. grin

who created you? Me or devil?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers by orjaha(m): 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
this is what he wants

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Peter Obi Tweet Gathers 30k Likes within an Hour / Wike Arrives At PDP Primary Election Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.