Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,249 members, 7,953,930 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University (65319 Views)

Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) / Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by Iseoluwani: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
and Ekiti get university.

No wonder LAUTECH can be closed for years. Their children are not there.

The f00lish electorates in Ekiti are ok with rice and palm oil.

Little Fayose is strategically positioned to continue the slave trade for their next generation.

Same goes for all politicians. They mess up our education system and take their children to a private school home or abroad.

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by ndcide(m): 12:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Despite the massive media demarketing campaign waged on this man its easy to see the he is a lot more honorable than most of the people posing as Angel this and Saint that in the ranks of APC..

That's the fact. Remember, fayose has said he has a praying wife and attributed a lot to her.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by Chyxki: 12:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Finally sha, Gov. Fayose still largely remains a practical man... his son graduates from CU just like any other average citizen.

Congrats to the young man!
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by damoneymag(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
naijamafioso:

IN EBENEZER OBEYS SONG "KO SOGBON TO LE DA, KOSIWA TO LE HU, KO SONA TO LE MON, TO LE FI TAIYE LORUN O!"
this were songs whose lerical content remains ever green. not the trash rocking the air waves nowadays.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by dayowunmi(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sometimes it's difficult to say whether some people are just hilarious or plain stupid. You are the same people that complain that Nigerian politicians school their kids abroad now we have a governor who's son graduated from a Nigerian university, now you are arguing why he did not school in Ekiti. Apart from the fact that he's at liberty to school where he so wishes, Why does he have to live in Ekiti and still school in Ekiti? Buy Nigeria to grow the Naira is not location based. I hope you won't see him shopping in Lagos or ibadan tomorrow and come and ask why he's not shopping in Ekiti where his father is governor. Nigerians!

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by lifehackmax(m): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
the talkative himself
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by elujah1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
czarmide:

Sense fall on you.Nigerians can never be satisfied.The question we need to ask : what is the percentage of public office holder that have their ward in Nigeria private universities.
Sense fall on you too. All this while that you have been asking the so called questions, have you got an answer? Has it stopped them.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by omoelerin1: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
okenwa:
Sometimes people need to support and appreciate Fayose regardless of the political inclination.

For his son to have school in Nigeria is commendable. Online others.
but why not ekiti state university?
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by tillaman(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nailed it
greatiyk4u:

Convenant University is as expensive as foreign unis.......he no see Ekiti state uni, OAU, UNILAG et.al?
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by omoelerin1: 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
AntiWailer:
and Ekiti get university.

No wonder LAUTECH can be closed for years. Their children are not there.

The f00lish electorates in Ekiti are ok with rice and palm oil.

Little Fayose is strategically positioned to continue the slave trade for their next generation.

Same goes for all politicians. They mess up our education system and take their children to a private school home or abroad.
why is it that your own state and the governor are not the best, if you and the people of your state are not as foolish as ekiti people?
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by Galacious1: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't care, I voting Fayose for presidency whether under PDP or sdp.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by ChopBellefull(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why did they make it public na?

Now Evans has saved the boy's picture...
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dumb head.
U couldn't gain admission into a any university worthy of note

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by Freshbaba95(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Convenant University is as expensive as foreign unis.......he no see Ekiti state uni, OAU, UNILAG et.al?
\

You're are right my brother, we the student of Ekiti State University knows what we are facing. I Like fayose, bt i don't see what he just said as a development.. They knw our education system i a failed one.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by ComputerSeller: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Where were you when he withdrew his kids from private schools and transfered them to Public Schools under SPEB during his first stint as governor.
Why waste your time with that zombinoid who sees nothing wrong in Buhari's, Tinubu's and Sariki's kids graduating abroad....leaders who blatantly refused to patronise 'made in Nigeria' universities.

Buy Nigeria to grow the Naira is nonsense to these politicians.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by Trexnemesis(m): 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
In which field did he bag a degree? E no get name?
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by HERSLEY(f): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Substantiate your claim with evidence
I'm sorry to say this... U r brainless
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by orshaw(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
greatiyk4u:

the fact that it's a Nigerian University speaks volumes... Let other political figures withdraw their wards from foreign universities to our own private universities first... Then we'll start talking about federal universities
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by sshalom(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
I love Mrs. Fayose's simplicity ... just like that of Mrs. Osinbajo. Women of grace and substance.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by ishowla: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hail for that not those useless politicians taken their children abroad for study
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by yinkslinks(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
business pastor grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by obailala(m): 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
banmee:

My God. I can't believe any sane human being would have the nerve to type this out. Did you read what you wrote before clicking submit? Why are you guys like this na. I swear, you guys deserve all the leaders you have, had, and will ever have. Smh. Unbelievable.
Bro whether you like it or not, there is still honour amongst thieves... Today Nigeria has no functional refineries, standard hospitals etc. But are you aware there are Nigerians who own mega refineries, mega hospitals and mega estates outside our shores?... If all Nigerian leaders past and present had invested their stolen funds in Nigeria, we wouldn't be in the level of squalor we find ourselves in today. So yeah, if Mr A and Mr B are thieves, but Mr B uses his loot to develop Nigeria, I will hold him in higher esteem than Mr A and there's nothing insane about that; it's common sense.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by banmee(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
obailala:
Bro whether you like it or not, there is still honour amongst thieves... Today Nigeria has no functional refineries, standard hospitals etc. But are you aware there are Nigerians who own mega refineries, mega hospitals and mega estates outside our shores?... If all Nigerian leaders past and present had invested their stolen funds in Nigeria, we wouldn't be in the level of squalor we find ourselves in today. So yeah, if Mr A and Mr B are thieves, but Mr B uses his loot to develop Nigeria, I will hold him in higher esteem than Mr A and there's nothing insane about that; it's common sense.

Lol. He thinks the problem is lack of money. Smh. It is not an investment problem. It is a mentality thing. Let me give you an example. If you take all the Nigerians in Nigeria and emigrate them to Germany and bring all Germans to Nigeria, in 12 months, Nigerians in Germany will be applying for visa to come back to Nigeria after destroying Germany. Guess what? You all will carry your filth, Jungle justice, bad maintenance culture, "sharp guy" mentality, etc, to Germany and destroy one of the best countries in the world.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by Chikeluba25(m): 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ebuka, son of APGA National Chairman, Dr. Victor Ike Oye graduates with First Class from Covenant University. Umu-Igbo no dey carry last

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by CaptainFM1: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
greatiyk4u:

It depends on which of the school abroad you are comparing with. Anyway, the very good thing is, the money stays in Circulation within Nigeria.

Nigerian school gets the money.
Nigerian lecturer gets the money.
All the writing pads including pen he will purchase will give some small retailers food to eat
Nigerian mama put will get part of his money.
How about transportation? All the foreign airlines will not take away his money. Instead, the money stays within Nigeria. The taxi man will pray for him every time he pays him money.

The filling stations will also keep the money within the country. They will also be able to pay all the fuel attendants.

So you can go on and on to think about the positive and multiplying effect this singular action can have if all the rich and corrupt politicians schooled their children in Nigeria. Kudos to Fayose for this.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by obailala(m): 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
banmee:

Lol. He thinks the problem is lack of money. Smh. It is not an investment problem. It is a mentality thing. Let me give you an example. If you take all the Nigerians in Nigeria and emigrate them to Germany and bring all Germans to Nigeria, in 12 months, Nigerians in Germany will be applying for visa to come back to Nigeria after destroying Germany. Guess what? You all will carry your filth, Jungle justice, bad maintenance culture, "sharp guy" mentality, etc, to Germany and destroy one of the best countries in the world.
What exactly is the point you are trying to make? Cos I see you running around in circles and I'm lost here..

My own point is that it was a good and commendable thing for the governor to have his child study in Nigeria (this isn't a common thing amongst Nigerian leaders). I also pointed out that it will do Nigeria a lot of good if we patronise more Nigerian stuff, especially with leaders setting the example.

The above is my simple point which I believe is commonsensical but you've been blasting me making me believe you totally disagree with my point. So kindly tell me now, what exactly is your own point?.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by CaptainFM1: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Evidence?

What evidence do u want? I don't know about the five children attend public school, but the other point he raised is a valid point. We need to improve our own education sector. And with all this politicians sending their children abroad, it will not make them to see any need to develop our own system.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by bezimo(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Is your brain also on recession...
Do you know how much the fees is to study in Foreign Universities like in UK, USA, Canada, France.. including living expenses and transportation to the country and back.. that's runs into a few millions per annum. Is the fees of covenant up to a million per annum..We the know the answer is no.

So next time be guided on how you advertise and expose your daftness and ignorance.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by banmee(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
obailala:
What exactly is the point you are trying to make? Cos I see you running around in circles and I'm lost here..

My own point is that it was a good and commendable thing for the governor to have his child study in Nigeria (this isn't a common thing amongst Nigerian leaders). I also pointed out that it will do Nigeria a lot of good if we patronise more Nigerian stuff, especially with leaders setting the example.

The above is my simple point which I believe is commonsensical but you've been blasting me making me believe you totally disagree with my point. So kindly tell me now, what exactly is your own point?.

Actually the point is for you to change your mentality. It is holding you back. At least learn from normal societies. When a corrupt incompetent official is in your lives you try to get him out of it. You don't go about applauding anything he does. By finding anything good In what he does only perpetuayes his being in your lives continously. This is why you guys keep recycling leaders. Even a 12 year old would understand this by now. Smh.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by Jaqenhghar: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
obailala:
Thats why I say Nigerians dont understand how society works. The investor doesnt care about developing you. all he cares about is his profits. He pays his taxes your government utilizes the taxes to develop your country. The reason those guys invest and set up companies abroad is it is easier and more profitable to invest over there. Even if tgey did come back here the same Nigerians will be the ones to sabotage their efforts and bring their companies to ruin. Look at the telecoms industry. of all the companies that came its only MTN that has not had a change of ownership bit even them were not free from scandals .. news of having to bribe people in power to get the tiniest things done. With such how do you expect investors to come?
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by obailala(m): 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Thats why I say Nigerians dont understand how society works. The investor doesnt care about developing you. all he cares about is his profits. He pays his taxes your government utilizes the taxes to develop your country. The reason those guys invest and set up companies abroad is it is easier and more profitable to invest over there. Even if tgey did come back here the same Nigerians will be the ones to sabotage their efforts and bring their companies to ruin. Look at the telecoms industry. of all the companies that came its only MTN that has not had a change of ownership bit even them were not free from scandals .. news of having to bribe people in power to get the tiniest things done. With such how do you expect investors to come?
Of course it is more profitable for investors/businessmen to site their businesses outside Nigeria. But where does the patriotism come in?... Sacrificing a few extra bucks and helping Nigeria is what patriotism is all about. And remember, the so called businessmen/investors we are referring to here are Nigerian leaders who not only should be patriotic role models, but the money they flaunt for their so called investments is actually money stolen from Nigerians.
Re: Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University by Jaqenhghar: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
obailala:
Of course it is more profitable for investors/businessmen to site their businesses outside Nigeria. But where does the patriotism come in?... Sacrificing a few extra bucks and helping Nigeria is what patriotism is all about. And remember, the so called businessmen/investors we are referring to here are Nigerian leaders who not only should be patriotic role models, but the money they flaunt for their so called investments is actually money stolen from Nigerians.
Oga see. Even the American businessmen site their businesses in countries where it is more profitable. It doesnt make them less patriotic. It doesnt matter where you situate your business as long as you pay your government what is due. The question we should ask is how have we made Nigeria attractive for people to come invest in? The likes of Dangote and MTN pay huge sums to the government. How have they been encouraged to continue doing business here? The taxes they pay how has it been used judiciously to promote development?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle / Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.