Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,383 members, 7,850,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Wey Kobojunkie? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wey Kobojunkie? (4122 Views)

Is This Creativity? See This Wedding IV Wey Be Like Nigeria Intl. Passport / This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) / For Those Wey Dey Shout Sai Buhari...read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

People like to forget bad episodes easily isn't? If you maintain that you haven't then it is your prerogative. The bottom line however do not change. You have attacked people around here and one of the people who do nothing but promote animosity.

This literally flies in the face of your original claim. Now you are admitting to insulting people? Nice to see the inconsistency coming out already.

English please.

Nothing baseless about my statement. It is my observation  and shared by a handful of people who have encountered you in a debate before.

Again, another statement of inconsistency. First you do not insult, but then your two previous statement suggest otherwise, do you wanna make up your mind?  Who are you to deduces one's intelligence given your approach to a debate? Gosh, the irony.

This is not about me, this is about you. This is about your need to get personal simply because you do not agree with someone's view. This is about how you result to insult and try to be condescending with your approach - like you are doing above.

Simple common sense will suggest this thread have nothing to do with politics. Hence asking kosovo to lock it is not rocket science now or is it? I suppose common sense is not as common then?. I am not asking for his help, I am merely stating what should be done. Thread like this should not be allowed, or at least moved to places where appropriate [if there is any]

I have issues with your regular need to get personal. You original post in this thread does what exactly other than promote animosity. I wonder if you will post anything if Kobojunkie is someone whom you share his/her view? Yeah that is my problem with you, plus the other things I mentioned.

You know, the use of the word coward here is not exactly applicable. I have quoted you and talked to you directly.   .   .  And stated the issues I have with you. So how does that word even apply here? Give me a break.

I will respond to everything you stated above just once as I won't be caught up in your diversionary tactic here.

Unless you are blind or you are daft I assume you should understand the difference between insulting people based on disagreements and responding to insults in kind.

There is no single person here on this forum (and anywhere else for that matter) that can accuse me of insulting him/her just because we differ on issues.

However, you will find a lot of people who would wrongly and shamelessly accuse me of doing just that because I responded to their insults in kind. I do this often and will continue to do it as it works like magic as some people believe they have every right to insult others and expect not to be responded to in kind and would be the first to complain of the very thing they initiated.

Again, unless you are daft this should be clear enough.

Just a simple question though - who made you the spokesperson of people you claimed I have insulted here? Have I insulted you before? If yes, reproduce it immediately to prove me wrong. At least that should be easy to do instead of making ridiculous and stupid statements.

The correctness or otherwise of anything has very little to do with your acceptance.

Better get your koboko to flog kosovo since he has not obliged you.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 5:55pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

I will respond to everything you stated above just once as I won't be caught up in your diversionary tactic here.

Unless you are blind or you are daft I assume you should understand the difference between insulting people based on disagreements and responding to insults in kind.

Wait, I thought you claim that you  really do not insult people? So IF I disagree with your point, I then become daft or blind? Do you even understand what you are saying?

Here, let me make it clear to you. You have insulted people in a debate when there is a differences in opinion and you are the one who tends to throw the first verbal insult. Or come across as condescending like you did above. Get it?

There is no single person here on this forum (and anywhere else for that matter) that can accuse me of insulting him/her just because we differ on issues.

These are just words. Nothing but words and words coming from someone who have demostrated a high level of inconsistencies. I suppose it should be taken with a pinch of salt or at best, dismissed.
Your action in this thread alone contradicts that. You know, insult, condescending others and creating animosity is all hallmarks of your post.

However, you will find a lot of people who would wrongly and shamelessly accuse me of doing just that because I responded to their insults in kind. I do this often and will continue to do it as it works like magic as some people believe they have every right to insult others and expect not to be responded to in kind and would be the first to complain of the very thing they initiated.

I guess the king is truly unclothed isn't? Why would a lot of people accuse you of such? Here, perhaps you are actually doing exactly what you are been accused of but too wrapped up in your self righteousness to see it? Just a thought.

Again, unless you are daft this should be clear enough.

Again, see above. You sure ain't insulting me at all. [Hopefully, with a filthy mouth like yours, you should understand sarcasm]

Just a simple question though - who made you the spokesperson of people you claimed I have insulted here? Have I insulted you before? If yes, reproduce it immediately to prove me wrong. At least that should be easy to do instead of making ridiculous and silly statements.

Simple common sense. This is a public forum and as such, I can challenge any post I see fit. Remember that.

Have you insulted me before? What an oxymoron question. That is like asking if Bear shiiits in the woods. Yes you have, and if memory serves me right[b] TAYO D[/b] was a witness to that particular episode and he pointed it out. But like I said before, people like you tend to forget bad episode isn't?

The correctness or otherwise of anything has very little to do with your acceptance.

Accept what? That your word usage is wrong? Look let us deal with the matter at hand here, you are quick to create animosity, be condescending to others and insult people. That is the point. It is ironic that you accuse me of diversionary tactics, yet here you her bickering over irrelevant matters like how Kosovo should be flogged. Where is the logic?

Better get your koboko to flog kosovo since he has not obliged you.

See above.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Wait, I thought you claim that you  really do not insult people? So IF I disagree with your point, I then become daft or blind? Do you even understand what you are saying?

Here, let me make it clear to you. You have insulted people in a debate when there is a differences in opinion and you are the one who tends to throw the first verbal insult. Or come across as condescending like you did above. Get it?

These are just words. Nothing but words and words coming from someone who have demostrated a high level of inconsistencies. I suppose it should be taken with a pinch of salt or at best, dismissed.
Your action in this thread alone contradicts that. You know, insult, condescending others and creating animosity is all hallmarks of your post.

I guess the king is truly unclothed isn't? Why would a lot of people accuse you of such? Here, perhaps you are actually doing exactly what you are been accused of but too wrapped up in your self righteousness to see it? Just a thought.

Again, see above. You sure ain't insulting me at all. [Hopefully, with a filthy mouth like yours, you should understand sarcasm]

Simple common sense. This is a public forum and as such, I can challenge any post I see fit. Remember that.

Have you insulted me before? What an oxymoron question. That is like asking if Bear shiiits in the woods. Yes you have, and if memory serves me right[b] TAYO D[/b] was a witness to that particular episode and he pointed it out. But like I said before, people like you tend to forget bad episode isn't?

Accept what? That your word usage is wrong? Look let us deal with the matter at hand here, you are quick to create animosity, be condescending to others and insult people. That is the point. It is ironic that you accuse me of diversionary tactics, yet here you her bickering over irrelevant matters like how Kosovo should be flogged. Where is the logic?
See above.

You are clearly a mumu. You accuse me wrongly, you are asked to back the accusation with facts, you cannot and I respond to you in kind and you turn around to use the response as proof? You must be a lunatic to have such a thought process.

Well, you may invite TayoD and ask him to reference the insult since it seems an impossible task for you to accomplish.

You are daft, completely daft and that is not an insult as I am only stating a fact. Live with it.

Unless you reference any post where I insulted you (other than a response in kind) I will continue to respond to you as a mere dog because that is what you are.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by spoilt(f): 6:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
Wasnt the thread about where is KOBO?  grin

Stop it you guys.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

You are clearly a mumu. You accuse me wrongly, you are asked to back the accusation with facts, you cannot and I respond to you in kind and you turn around to use the response as proof? You must be a lunatic to have such a thought process.

Well, you may invite TayoD and ask him to reference the insult since it seems an impossible task for you to accomplish.

You are daft, completely daft and that is not an insult as I am only stating a fact. Live with it.

Unless you reference any post where I insulted you (other than a response in kind) I will continue to respond to you as a mere dog because that is what you are.

I rest my case. How long did it take for you?

You original response was what exactly if it isn't animosity? No?

You have demonstrated everything point I raised. No need to go digging up proofs. It is there for everyone to see.

In the mean time, try applying a bit of common sense. Not everyone will agree with you, it however do not give you the go ahead to insult people.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Tsiya(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2010
spoilt:

Stop it you guys.

This is just to show that KoboJunkie is an inspiration even after his/her death
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2010
spoilt:

Stop it you guys.

I know. I haven't seen her online lately. I guess she's been busy or something.

And for the record, she is a woman.  smiley
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2010
spoilt:

Stop it you guys.

The thread was (and I believe still is) about kobo. I responded to this thread with the word GBAM which was put down to emphasize comments by other people.

If the word GBAM would bring up such lousy comments from this clown while making claims he cannot substantiate then I wonder what he would have done if I made a complete statement.

Unless of course, as a coward he prefers to hide under people to attack others as he should have been man enough to address any insults I directed at him according to him instead of the nonsense he is putting down here.

ElRazur:

I rest my case. How long did it take for you?

You original response was what exactly if it isn't animosity? No?

You have demonstrated everything point I raised. No need to go digging up proofs. It is there for everyone to see.

In the mean time, try applying a bit of common sense. Not everyone will agree with you, it however do not give you the go ahead to insult people.

You are actually a big clown. I advocate for mutual respect on this forum and insist that any issue under the sun can be discussed and disagreed over by anyone as long as all the parties are respected. This has been my position and this is what I practice all the time.

I also handle insults well by responding to them well and on time too.

I never initiate insults and never will just because of difference in opinions.

I use my real name on any forum I use, I run businesses that normal and regular people make use of and many of them come from this forum and it might interest you to know that while people like you who are hypocrites would lie and claim I insult people here there are others who appreciate my straightforwardness, honesty and integrity.

I don't have to swallow your insults to become a good person to you. I will always respond in kind to silly things like you anytime any day.

Of course, you cannot provide any proof because there is none. It is easier to lie than to prove anything just as you have clearly demonstrated. Pigs like you don't deserve any space at all as your lies and falsehood have no place in any decent environment.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
You know, there isn't much to say any more. You proved every point and issues I raised about you.

The issue of then trying to claw back some decency after your various inconsistencies I highlighted is just weak. And I mean, very weak.

You can run Microsoft and have empire like the Hiltons for all I care, it do not change the fact that you are quick to insult, condescend, create animosity and be damn right be in denial about it. You have perfectly showed all of those with your post, hence why I won't bother to go looking for proofs. Get it?

Speaking of proof, I suppose I am to keep a bookmark record of what you say? Sorry, but it do not work like that.

Anyone with form of intelligence do not really have to insult people back and fourth in a debate. As you can see, I have demonstrated that by ignoring your insults and condescending words in these thread so far.   

For the last time, will you have posted "gbam" if Kobo was someone you just happen to agree with? No? You see, that is the very definition of creating animosity. But never mind.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 06, 2010
How come my favourite Nlanders just disappear into thin air?

Deepzone
Kobojunkie
Ife-eco
etc

Well at least I still Becomerich
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 6:39pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

You know, there isn't much to say any more. You proved every point and issues I raised about you.

The issue of then trying to claw back some decency after your various inconsistencies I highlighted is just weak. And I mean, very weak.

You can run Microsoft and have empire like the Hiltons for all I care, it do not change the fact that you are quick to insult, condescend, create animosity and be damn right be in denial about it. You have perfectly showed all of those with your post, hence why I won't bother to go looking for proofs. Get it?

Speaking of proof, I suppose I am to keep a bookmark record of what you say? Sorry, but it do not work like that.

Anyone with form of intelligence do not really have to insult people back and fourth in a debate. As you can see, I have demonstrated that by ignoring your insults and condescending words in these thread so far.   

For the last time, will you have posted "gbam" if Kobo was someone you just happen to agree with? No? You see, that is the very definition of creating animosity. But never mind.

To answer your last set of ridiculous questions first, I don't have to post anything on any thread whether to support or oppose. How old are you? In your warped sense of reasoning those who made the statements I supported did nothing wrong but for supporting those statements I am now the bad person.

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens and you should hide your head in shame.

Obviously, there is something that is eating you up and if care is not taken it will eat you to death like cancer.

My worry is the lies so do not think you are having a discussion here. Lies are lies and they don't have foundations to stand on. Personally, liars are mere criminals and that is how I see you.

Keep making yourself look stupid, if there is something that even my "enemies" will agree with it is the fact that I am very consistent in what I do so trying to even remotely associate inconsistency with me will amount to desperate measures by a drowning man.

+++++++++++++++++++
You may have been hurt because your criminal behavior was exposed but that is your problem not mine. You cannot deceive people all the time bloody scammer.
+++++++++++++++++++
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by blacksta(m): 6:45pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam and Elz - u guys should give it a rest - unecessary tension - you dont even know each other apart from NL and I doubt you will ever meet.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 6:48pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

To answer your last set of ridiculous questions first, I don't have to post anything on any thread whether to support or oppose. How old are you? In your warped sense of reasoning those who made the statements I supported did nothing wrong but for supporting those statements I am now the bad person.

Here, since you ain't getting it. Allow me to re-explain. I have raised points on how you create animosity, how you are condescending, how you are insulting and in denial of it all. You have demonstrated all of those with your post. It is clear for anyone reading this thread to see. That is the point.

Your hypocrisy stinks to high heavens and you should hide your head in shame.

Very rich coming from you. In others words, irony.

Obviously, there is something that is eating you up and if care is not taken it will eat you to death like cancer.

Again thank you for demonstrating the "Condescending part" of my point about you.

My worry is the lies so do not think you are having a discussion here. Lies are lies and they don't have foundations to stand on. Personally, liars are mere criminals and that is how I see you.
Thank your for showing another proof of how insulting you can get. Even though you claim you only respond in kind. Hmmm, the truth is there for all to see.

Keep making yourself look silly, if there is something that even my "enemies" will agree with it is the fact that I am very consistent in what I do so trying to even remotely associate inconsistency with me will amount to desperate measures by a drowning man.

See above. Again, it contradicts your claim. Thanks for proving the inconsistencies I mentioned again.

+++++++++++++++++++
You may have been hurt because your criminal behavior was exposed but that is your problem not mine. You cannot deceive people all the time bloody scammer.
+++++++++++++++++++

Again you proved those things I said above.

Where is the intelligence again? You have suggest you can debate without resulting to insult etc, yet you have remained inconsistent by doing the very opposite of all you said.

Finally, would you have posted "Gbam" if she is someone who shares the same view as you? I am guessing most likely not.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2010
blacksta:

Afam and Elz - u guys should give it a rest - unecessary tension - you dont even know each other apart from NL and I doubt you will ever meet.

Oga I am good. wink
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 6:56pm On Feb 06, 2010
blacksta:

Afam and Elz  - u guys should give it a rest  - unecessary tension  - you dont even know each other apart from NL  and I doubt you will ever meet.

How come a response with the word GBAM in support of comments by others resulted to this?

I guess you should direct your comment to him as I have no clue unless he has something that has been eating him up.

Those who made the comments are ok, there is nothing wrong with the comments but there is everything wrong with my supporting some comments? Is this not a clear case of unadulterated hypocrisy from a shameless man?

If he has been asking kobo out and is trying to use this thread to impress her (well, he claims kobo is a woman) that is his own kettle of fish not mine.

But as a rule, all insults from anyone will be responded to in kind and on time as that is part of my fundamental human right.

One thing I will never do in my life is to insult anyone for having a different opinion on any issue whatsoever. And there are people here that I hardly agree with and even for many years no insults have been directed at either party. That is maturity and that is the way things should be.

ElRazur:

Here, since you ain't getting it. Allow me to re-explain. I have raised points on how you create animosity, how you are condescending, how you are insulting and in denial of it all. You have demonstrated all of those with your post. It is clear for anyone reading this thread to see. That is the point.

Very rich coming from you. In others words, irony.

Again thank you for demonstrating the "Condescending part" of my point about you.
Thank your for showing another proof of how insulting you can get. Even though you claim you only respond in kind. Hmmm, the truth is there for all to see.

See above. Again, it contradicts you claim. Thanks for proving the inconsistency I mentioned again.
Again you proved those things I said above.

Where is the intelligence again? You have suggest you can debate without resulting to insult etc, yet you have remained inconsistent by doing the very opposite of all you said.

Finally, would you have posted "Gbam" if she is someone who shares the same view as you? I am guessing most likely not.

The time and energy used in beating around the bush would have been put to good use by reproducing any post where I insulted you based on any disagreements. That is a simple task that would more than anything else clarify and support your lies. But, that is not possible because lies always fall like a pack of cards even when chronic liars will not feel any shame in telling them.

Your lies will continue to haunt you. Without realizing it you will remain a shameless liar on this forum until you admit your lies and correct them if you are man enough anyway.

No need making references to the words I use in response to your lies because I have consistently maintained that insults will always be responded to in kind so trying to make it sound as if you are bringing forth new information amounts to utter idiocy and stupidity.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2010
This is getting tiring. Read my post again.

You have over 4k of post, you then want me to go through even single one of them to prove a point? A point you already have proven with your unnecessary insults, condescending approach, and animosity. How hard is it to understand really?

You are just one inconsistent human or are you not? For example, you have insulted me right here, yet I am yet to trade a word with you. You have made several insulting assumptions about me and used it as a basis to attack me. etc. Jeez. Do you really want more proof?

Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by antartica(m): 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2010
She is a redneck.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by nacom2(f): 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur give it a break. Its really a fruitless waste of time
arguing with Afam. Typical of him. An OLD man who seems to have
found solace in Nairaland.

Give it up,the Old man is not worth it,
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
I think it is against the rules of Nairaland to create a thread castigating another member.

Going by the threadstarters initial comments I find nothing to allude such however comments by other members may suggest some that there is form of deep seethed beef.

Anyways, Elrazur. Whatsup!
Trust You good.

Dude, I have gone through your chit chat with Afam and I must say it smacks of blatant hypocricy.
Arent you the same person who created a thread lambasting and lampooning 'mama-gee' in the romance section?

Dude, give it a rest man.
We all have opinions of people on NL but throwing 'darts' at people who choose to share there's is simply not on.

I say again, give it a rest.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by asha80(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2010
To be honest i have noticed that Elrazur likes taking digs at people.At least i have seen him attacking the person of Richyblack,Kosovo,Nuzo,NegroNts and now Afam.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2010
Bloody hypocrite, here is your post on the foreign affairs section requiring proof. Apply the same explanation to your style here and you see your complete being especially the content in bold.

197  Forums / Foreign Affairs / Re: Earthquake Test Goes Horribly Wrong! on: January 25, 2010, 06:33 PM
Usually I am not the type to back up from debates like this, but since my post wont keep appearing, I just lost interest. Having said that, below are just some of my observation.

Negro_Ntns and Sam Milla have made noting but allegations. Some of them are just far fetched and just beyond belief. Also, once a proof or fact is requested of them, they tend to post another theory and then presenting it as facts. And when that don't work, they are quick to get personal and claim superior intelligence. Again, these are hallmarks of weakness and shying away from the facts at hand to be honest.

ElRazur:

This is getting tiring. Read my post again.

You have over 4k of post, you then want me to go through even single one of them to prove a point? A point you already have proven with your unnecessary insults, condescending approach, and animosity. How hard is it to understand really?  

You are just one inconsistent human or are you not? For example, you have insulted me right here, yet I am yet to trade a word with you. You have made several insulting assumptions about me and used it as a basis to attack me. etc. Jeez. Do you really want more proof?

I knew you would self destruct. All lies end the same way, they expose their peddlers are liars.

Can someone tell this pig that I have no reservations insulting him because I am doing so as a response in kind and more importantly as someone who is hell bent on lying without any decency to back anything up with proof.

That your parents may be tolerating your lies or that you were brought up to be a chronic liar is your problem not mine so I am not under any obligation to tolerate your lies.

The issues are simple

1. I responded with the word GBAM in support of comments made by others

2. To your warped mind I am 100% wrong for typing GBAM but those that made the statements I supported did no wrong.

3. You have accused me of insulting everyone that disagrees with me. This is a lie and to make lie easier for you to nail me I asked you to provide proof or reference, that you have not been able to do.

4. You maintained on another thread that anyone that does not provide proof is weak and you are shamelessly doing the same thing.

The chicken has finally come home to roost on this one and I will drink fanta when your self destruction is complete.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by antartica(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06, 2010
asha 80:

Kosovo

Is a power drunk one minded bully,an epitome of a nigeria administrator.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2010
na.com2:

ElRazur give it a break. Its really a fruitless waste of time
arguing with Afam. Typical of him. An OLD man who seems to have
found solace in Nairaland.

Give it up,the Old man is not worth it,  
 lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

For someone using multiple usernames and for a woman too I dare say that you lack credibility. I merely exposed the hypocrisy in your comment where you claimed posters here are jobless.

Of course, anyone that displays a higher level of comprehension is old to you and to that I say thanks for the compliment.

OMO IBO:

Dude, I have gone through your chit chat with Afam and I must say it smacks of blatant hypocricy.
Arent you the same person who created a thread lambasting and lampooning 'mama-gee' in the romance section?

The hypocrisy stinks to high heavens and that remains the reason why people like him will accuse me of insulting others because I tell it as it is.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 7:19pm On Feb 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

I think it is against the rules of Nairaland to create a thread castigating another member.

Going by the threadstarters initial comments I find nothing to allude such however comments by other members may suggest some that there is form of deep seethed beef.

Anyways, Elrazur. Whatsup!
Trust You good.

Dude, give it a rest man.
We all have opinions of people on NL but throwing 'darts' at people who choose to share there's is simply not on.

I say again, give it a rest.

With all due respect homeboy how about you tell the full story instead of trying to be self righteous?

MamaGee is someone who have consistently attacked all men in the romance section. I am sure there are links to her thread. So when I responded with a joke thread poking fun at her ways, you appear to have a problem with this.

Speaking of hypocrisy, perhaps you should have voiced the same level of concern in her thread too? No?

asha 80:

To be honest i have noticed that Elrazur likes taking digs at people.At least i have seen him attacking the person of Richyblack,Kosovo,Nuzo,NegroNts and now Afam.

What are my reasons for taking a dig?

Richyblack was a useless moderator. Pardon me for raising this issue up with him.

Kosovo's judgement is questionable. Apologise for wanting a quality based forum in politics.

Nuzo? I do not recollect having problem with him/her.

NegroNtn posted a thread saying he is leaving. I responded by telling him there wasnt a need.

Afam. Oh please read the thread again.

I am outspoken, and do not just go out of my way to have a dig at anyone. But I guess it is easier to tell some half baked story right? Jeez. People If you want to point fingers at me, at least do it right and honestly.

@Afam, please refer back to my post. We are still going round in circles.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by antartica(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2010
Little minds discuss people tenaciouly.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by nacom2(f): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

[b]The chicken has finally come home to roost on this one and I will drink fanta when your self destruction is complete.

Only an Old Arrow such like the likes of AFAM will make such statements.
I guess you will be marking your 44th birthday or is it your 45th. if i'm not
mistaking .

Get a life old man. Goodness i can't even imagine my elder brother (who's 23 years) old ranting
the way Pa Afam rants,  tongue[/b]
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2010
With all due respect homeboy how about you tell the full story instead of trying to be self righteous?

MamaGee is someone who have consistently attacked all men in the romance section. I am sure there are links to her thread. So when I responded with a joke thread poking fun at her ways, you appear to have a problem with this.

Speaking of hypocrisy, perhaps you should have voiced the same level of concern in her thread too? No?
You call that thread a joke?
Are you serious?
Anyways, no wahala.

So what if Mama-Gee attacks all men?
Did it then give you the impetus to go on to create  thread calling her names while others chipped in?

Elrazur, I'd hate for this to degenerate into some form of name calling, beef or whateever. I believe you are one of the good guys around here.

I just hope you see exactly what wrong you have done.

Your thread was created to castigate another member

This thread was created to check on the whereabout of another member?

2 different scenarios.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
*rooolz eyez @ these two kids (Afam and Elz) that have decided to turn this thread into a playground*
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by nacom2(f): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

*rooolz eyez @ these two kids (Afam and Elz) that have decided to turn this thread into a playground*

For Pa Afam, its a way of life undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 7:31pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

What are my reasons for taking a dig?

Richyblack was a useless moderator. Pardon me for raising this issue up with him.

Kosovo's judgement is questionable. Apologise for wanting a quality based forum in politics.

Nuzo? I do not recollect having problem with him/her.

NegroNtn posted a thread saying he is leaving. I responded by telling him there wasnt a need.

Afam. Oh please read the thread again.

I am outspoken, and do not just go out of my way to have a dig at anyone. But I guess it is easier to tell some half baked story right? Jeez. People If you want to point fingers at me, at least do it right and honestly.

@Afam, please refer back to my post. We are still going round in circles.

More nonsense by a clearly confused dog.

Address the issues raised. Provide answers to questions asked. Provide proof to back up your claims.

There is a world of difference between being outspoken and being arrogantly stupid, trust me otherwise mad men in Nigeria will claim to be making sense since they are usually outspoken.

Do not mistake stupidity for sense even though say na letter S start them.

You have gone round the bend and you are doing good in the self destruction exercise, well done.

na.com2:

Only an Old Arrow such like the likes of AFAM will make such statements.
I guess you will be marking your 44th birthday or is it your 45th. if i'm not
mistaking .

Get a life old man. Goodness i can't even imagine my elder brother (who's 23 years) old ranting
the way Pa Afam rants,   tongue

I advised you about 2 years ago to take your studies seriously as you were discussing like a complete dunce, I hope you did. Your parents don't have to keep wasting money on you if you are condemned to complete olodoness otherwise tell them to buy you a sewing machine or hair dressing kits hoping that you don't mess things up real bad.

Ujujoan:

I am now a kid for responding to unwarranted attacks by this clown? Maybe you will tell your father the same thing.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by asha80(m): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

More nonsense by a clearly confused dog.

Address the issues raised. Provide answers to questions asked. Provide proof to back up your claims.

There is a world of difference between being outspoken and being arrogantly silly, trust me otherwise mad men in Nigeria will claim to be making sense since they are usually outspoken.

Do not mistake stupidity for sense even though say na letter S start them.

You have gone round the bend and you are doing good in the self destruction exercise, well done.

I advised you about 2 years ago to take your studies seriously as you were discussing like a complete dunce, I hope you did. Your parents don't have to keep wasting money on you if you are condemned to complete olodoness otherwise tell them to buy you a sewing machine or hair dressing kits hoping that you don't mess things up real bad.

I am now a kid for responding to unwarranted attacks by this clown? Maybe you will tell your father the same thing.

shocked shocked grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

You call that thread a joke?
Are you serious?
Anyways, no wahala.

So what if Mama-Gee attacks all men?
Did it then give you the impetus to go on to create  thread calling her names while others chipped in?

Elrazur, I'd hate for this to degenerate into some form of name calling, beef or whateever. I believe you are one of the good guys around here.

I just hope you see exactly what wrong you have done.

Your thread was created to castigate another member

This thread was created to check on the whereabout of another member?

2 different scenarios.

Please post a link of the thread here.

Perhaps if you haven't noticed, I use politics section for serious debate and I mess around in Romance. The manner and style of my post in each section is there for all to see.

You are quick to dismiss the fact that she have a history of attacking and generalising all men. Why is that?  If memory serves me right, she was banned for a period of time as a result of her sexist thread isnt? Look, it was only a matter of time before someone take a jibe back at her. Please post the thread link here and let people make their own mind up. Trying to suggest hypocrisy with your half baked story is just not true.

No. My thread was created in good humour. Go back and check on my threads on Nairaland, I am nothing but laid back and cracking jokes in there [Romance section].

This thread was made to check on someone, but people like Afam uses it as a means to get personal and this I pointed out. So what is your point?

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Atiku 'Humbled' By Choice As Northern Consensus Candidate / Ekwueme Joins PDP Bot Chairmanship Race / Moremi Shrine Must Replace That Church At Ooni Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.