Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,433 members, 7,850,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Wey Kobojunkie? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wey Kobojunkie? (4123 Views)

Is This Creativity? See This Wedding IV Wey Be Like Nigeria Intl. Passport / This One Na For Una Wey Carry Paris Attack For Head (photo) / For Those Wey Dey Shout Sai Buhari...read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Please post a link of the thread here.

Perhaps if you haven't noticed, I use politics section for serious debate and I mess around in Romance. The manner and style of my post in each section is there for all to see.

You are quick to dismiss the fact that she have a history of attacking and generalising all men. Why is that?  If memory serves me right, she was banned for a period of time as a result of her sexist thread isnt? Look, it was only a matter of time before someone take a jibe back at her. Please post the thread link here and let people make their own mind up. Trying to suggest hypocrisy with your half baked story is just not true.

No. My thread was created in good humour. Go back and check on my threads on Nairaland, I am nothing but laid back and cracking jokes in there [Romance section].

This thread was made to check on someone, but people like Afam uses it as a means to get personal and this I pointed out. So what is your point?

Wonders shall never end. The same person that refused to post any proof or reference to his false allegation is asking someone to post a link here.

What manner of people are we?

It is this same attitude of "do as I say but don't do as I do" that is causing problem in Nigeria.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 7:38pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

More nonsense by a clearly confused dog.

Address the issues raised. Provide answers to questions asked. Provide proof to back up your claims.

There is a world of difference between being outspoken and being arrogantly silly, trust me otherwise mad men in Nigeria will claim to be making sense since they are usually outspoken.

Do not mistake stupidity for sense even though say na letter S start them.

You have gone round the bend and you are doing good in the self destruction exercise, well done.

I advised you about 2 years ago to take your studies seriously as you were discussing like a complete dunce, I hope you did. Your parents don't have to keep wasting money on you if you are condemned to complete olodoness otherwise tell them to buy you a sewing machine or hair dressing kits hoping that you don't mess things up real bad.

I am now a kid for responding to unwarranted attacks by this clown? Maybe you will tell your father the same thing.

Your point is?   Again read back my post. I won't keep going round in circles.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
Alright Elrazur.
This is going down the same route i did not want it to.

Well, If you fail to see reason then I'm at a loss as to what else to say or do.

All i can  say is you are clearly losing this arguement and rightly so.

Suavemente Hombre!
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Your point is?   Again read back my post. I won't keep going round in circles.

You blind? My point is that your blunders are finding you out and you are self destructing. Only a complete mumu would think he is making sense when he/she is not.

You are lying, you are incoherent and you shamelessly display a very high level of intellectual bankruptcy on this thread. Such a combination is bad unless of course you are immune to being told so as I am certain this is a way of life for you so expecting any change would be a waste of time.

I understand the fact that some people think that the best way to establish their authority is to pick on people but you must understand that such tactics stopped working a long time ago. Seems you have been attending the wrong parties.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 7:50pm On Feb 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

Alright Elrazur.
This is going down the same route i did not want it to.

Well, If you fail to see reason then I'm at a loss as to what else to say or do.

All i can  say is you are clearly losing this arguement and rightly so.

Suavemente Hombre!

Surely you wans't looking for a happy ending when you posted inaccuracies?

What is there to reason? What exactly?

Look man, arguments are not necessarily about winning and losing. If you see it as such, then it is your prerogative not mine am afraid. You clearly cannot distinguished when people are getting real personal and when there is a humour based thread.  Afam is clearly getting personal here and my thread about mama gee was a humour based thread. Yet you see the need to make a point that are not exactly identical or similar.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

You blind? My point is that your blunders are finding you out and you are self destructing. Only a complete mumu would think he is making sense when he/she is not.

You are lying, you are incoherent and you shamelessly display a very high level of intellectual bankruptcy on this thread. Such a combination is bad unless of course you are immune to being told so as I am certain this is a way of life for you so expecting any change would be a waste of time.

I understand the fact that some people think that the best way to establish their authority is to pick on people but you must understand that such tactics stopped working a long time ago. Seems you have been attending the wrong parties.

Right. In the mean time, please refer back to my post. I really do not like the idea of repeating myself. smiley
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 7:54pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Right. In the mean time, please refer back to my post. I really do not like the idea of repeating myself. smiley

I have done so and all I see are inconsistencies, lies, denials and vague statements.

Now, what do you want me to do with those? Clearly, I don't believe in them. Learn to engage your brain before putting your itchy hands in gear lest you subject yourself to public ridicule as you are doing right now. Countless blunders, lies and inconsistencies.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
Elrazur, lemme spell it out to you.

Aloy-Emeka created this thread. . . . . .Not Afam

You on the other hand created a thread bashing another member and you call it a joke. . . pssshhhh!

Get the drift??

You of all peopple shouldn't be drawn into all this rubbish.

You goofed. . . . own up!

I posted innacuracies? LOL. . . . c'mon dude!
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

I have done so and all I see are inconsistencies, lies, denials and vague statements.

Now, what do you want me to do with those? Clearly, I don't believe in them. Learn to engage your brain before putting your itchy hands in gear lest you subject yourself to public ridicule as you are doing right now. Countless blunders, lies and inconsistencies.

Ever heard of the phrase "Try you own dose"? I think it will work very well in this instance.

You seem to think, not wanting to repeat myself is giving you leeway or something. It is more to do with the simple fact that it get tiring repeating myself.

You have demonstrated every point I raised about you. There isn't much to say to you. The inputs of others do not change anything, something you just do not appear to understand. Seriously, what more do you have to say? smiley
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Ever heard of the phrase "Try you own dose"? I think it will work very well in this instance.

You seem to think, not wanting to repeat myself is giving you leeway or something. It is more to do with the simple fact that it get tiring repeating myself.

You have demonstrated every point I raised about you. There isn't much to say to you. The inputs of others do not change anything, something you just do not appear to understand. Seriously, what more do you have to say? smiley

Address the issues raised. Provide proof to back up your lies. You no get shame at all.

Your blunders have been exposed and you shamelessly dismissed some as jokes. How can someone start a thread to abuse another member of the forum if that member is not suffering from inferiority complex? Dude, you have serious issues that you need to look into.

I am very consistent in debating without resorting to insults and responding to insults in kind, no apologies, works like magic.

At least my approach helped in exposing your lies, inconsistencies and blunders.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 8:07pm On Feb 06, 2010
OMO IBO:

Elrazur, lemme spell it out to you.

Aloy-Emeka created this thread. . . . . .Not Afam

You on the other hand created a thread bashing another member and you call it a joke. . . pssshhhh!

Get the drift??

You of all peopple shouldn't be drawn into all this rubbish.

You goofed. . . . own up!

I posted innacuracies? LOL. . . . c'mon dude!

There isn't much to spell out, if you really do not understand the issue at hand before attempting a cheap self righteous approach.

This is not about who made a thread or who didn't. Something you keep missing. I have no problem with the creator of the thread, my problem how ever lies with Afam's approach - see my previous post on the explanations I gave.

Again speaking of inaccuracies, you still appear not to be able to differentiate between a serious thread and a humour based thread. The content of Afam's post is not in anyway humorous, yet my thread was completely in jest. How hard is it to understand? But you seem to keep drawing parallel between both.  

I presented a few points about Afam and he's gone to the extent of proving every one of them - Job done.

For the second time, differences in opinion presented in a heated debate is not necessarily about winning/losing. Ain't nothing to own to. Dunno if you really do understand though.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 8:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

Address the issues raised. Provide proof to back up your lies. You no get shame at all.

Your blunders have been exposed and you shamelessly dismissed some as jokes. How can someone start a thread to abuse another member of the forum if that member is not suffering from inferiority complex? Dude, you have serious issues that you need to look into.

I am very consistent in debating without resorting to insults and responding to insults in kind, no apologies, works like magic.

At least my approach helped in exposing your lies, inconsistencies and blunders.

Yeah, like I should go through over 4k of post [closer to 5k of post] to prove a point you have proven already? Okay, just hold on right there. I will be right back.

Blunders? Oh please. Go have a look at romance, I am pretty much laid back over there. But if some half baked claims will help your cause, please ride on. smiley

Only in your eyes you see. smiley
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 8:16pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Again speaking of inaccuracies, you still appear not to be able to differentiate between a serious thread and a humour based thread. The content of Afam's post is not in anyway humorous, yet my thread was completely in jest. How hard is it to understand? But you seem to keep drawing parallel between both.  

The content of Afam's post? For starters the content in question refers to the word GBAM in support of comments by other members.

Now, this pig does not have a problem with the original poster.

This clown does not have a problem with the posters whose comments were supported by the word GBAM

But this silly thing has problems with the word GBAM because it was written by Afam.

Now, who is mentally deranged here?

ElRazur:

I presented a few points about Afam and he's gone to the extent of proving every one of them - Job done.

This is what happens when you set an exam and the student instead of answering the question asked proceeds to set his own and provide answer to that one. What will happen at the end of the day? He will fail just as this clown has failed.

I am sure that for as long as I have been using this forum I have always reproduced my position on insults for the world to read so you have not done anything.

From day 1, my position has remained that of mutual respect and disagreements devoid of any insults while at the same time maintaining that for those who cannot do without insulting others Afam will respond to them in kind and on time too as they say delay is dangerous grin

That is what I have been doing since I joined this forum, that is what I am known for and that is what I will continue to do at least to put pigs like you where they belong.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Beaf: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2010
Tsiys: [size=14pt]This is just to show that KoboJunkie is an inspiration even after his/her death[/size]

So true. You guy's please knock it off.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
Below are examples of posts I have made in the romance section. Clearly there is a difference in my style when compared to that of the politics.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=394151.msg5462238#msg5462238

Here is one about tpia.

Again all in good humour [I do appreciate not everyone will reason with me]
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-393847.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-387482.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-387497.0.html

I have made a lot thread in the romance section, but I am finding it hard to locate them. If the forum was based on Bulletin, it is possible to view all the thread made by a particular poster. If anyone knows how to do this, please kindly put them up.

My point? Well, my point is romance is a place where I just make relaxed post and joke around. For anyone to know say that is a representation of me when am serious is just not true.  Heck, I have posted all kind outlandish stuff in romance, but not in the manner been touted by some in here.  But like I said before, people are free to have whatever view they want to. grin
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam. I am not been dismissive, but I really do not want to keep going round in circles. I will leave it as that. smiley
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 06, 2010
kobojunkie is in Nigeria.

He'll log on as soon as his electricity problem gets resolved and he can locate a computer. His laptop succumbed to the humidity.

This kind of thing is why he always shoots down any non-negative news about Nigeria.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2010
tpia.:

kobojunkie is in Nigeria.

He'll log on as soon as his electricity problem gets resolved and he can locate a computer. His laptop succumbed to the humidity.

This kind of thing is why he always shoots down any non-negative news about Nigeria.

Kobo is a woman. Or is she not? Well that is what she told me. Dunno why every one keep referring to her as a man.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 8:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Afam. I am not been dismissive, but I really do not want to keep going round in circles. I will leave it as that. smiley

It is either you are stupid, cursed or both.

You see how easy it is for you to reproduce links to defend an issue on romance section but cannot reproduce just one to backup an obvious lie.

What more can I write to prove that you are insincere, a shameless liar and a cursed pig.

Don't ever argue with people with integrity as doing so will embarrass you completely.

I have severally challenged anyone that has ever accused me of insulting him/her to provide a link as in 100% of the cases where I use foul words on people I have only done so as direct responses in kind and there is absolutely nothing wrong in doing that as long as I don't initiate any.

You are simply repulsive and I now have pity for your family and friends because you have zero integrity.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2010
@ Afam

I'm sorry if I mis judgd you by calling you a kid, but I only did that cos you are acting like my 5 yr ol nephew. You and you friend Elz . . Anyway, maybe you guys are enjoying yourselve!
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 8:35pm On Feb 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Afam

I'm sorry if I mis judgd you by calling you a kid, but I only did that cos you are acting like my 5 yr ol nephew. You and you friend Elz . . Anyway, maybe you guys are enjoying yourselve!

You don't have to be sorry, just tell you father what I asked you to tell him, he will understand.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by nacom2(f): 8:36pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

I advised you about 2 years ago to take your studies seriously as you were discussing like a complete dunce, I hope you did. Your parents don't have to keep wasting money on you if you are condemned to complete olodoness otherwise tell them to buy you a sewing machine or hair dressing kits hoping that you don't mess things up real bad.

When AFAM [/b]finally [b]Drop Deads I recommend that His Tombstone  
should have the following inscription : [size=25pt]" Finally, There is Peace and Silence "[/size]
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 8:37pm On Feb 06, 2010
Afam:

It is either you are silly, cursed or both.

You see how easy it is for you to reproduce links to defend an issue on romance section but cannot reproduce just one to backup an obvious lie.

What more can I write to prove that you are insincere, a shameless liar and a cursed pig.

Don't ever argue with people with integrity as doing so will embarrass you completely.

I have severally challenged anyone that has ever accused me of insulting him/her to provide a link as in 100% of the cases where I use foul words on people I have only done so as direct responses in kind and there is absolutely nothing wrong in doing that as long as I don't initiate any.

You are simply repulsive and I now have pity for your family and friends because you have zero integrity.

Again you are missing the point. And no I refuse to engage in any insulting or condescending words with you. smiley

It is easy to look up on recent threads. Besides, most of the thread I posted are on the first to third page on the romance section.

If a forum is based on "Bulletin" [NL is based on SMF] it is easier to click on the profile of a poster and view the entire thread created by that person. You see, since that feature is not possible on SMF it is a daunting task.

The thread where you insulted me, I know have something to do with Iran and USA. I also believe it was the first time, you and I ever debated etc. Since I do not know the thread title perse, it is hard to go looking for it. Since you have almost 5k of post, it is not exactly wise to go looking through every one of them. Something I have explained to you over and over and you just don't get it.

One thing I do remember is that TayoD made a comment with regards to your insult. Hence why I mentioned his name.  smiley
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by nacom2(f): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ Afam

I'm sorry if I mis judgd you by calling you a kid, but I only did that cos you are [size=20pt]acting like my 5 yr ol nephew[/size]. You and you friend Elz . . Anyway, maybe you guys are enjoying yourselve!

@ Ujujoan

The truth about Pa Afam is that he had a [size=25pt]really troubled childhood[/size] and he is trying hard to make up for it [size=25pt]43 years old.[/size] embarassed
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 8:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Again you are missing the point. And no I refuse to engage in any insulting or condescending words with you. smiley

It is easy to look up on recent threads. Besides, most of the thread I posted are on the first to third page on the romance section.

If a forum is based on "Bulletin" [NL is based on SMF] it is easier to click on the profile of a poster and view the entire thread created by that person. You see, since that feature is not possible on SMF it is a daunting task.

The thread where you insulted me, I know have something to do with Iran and USA. I also believe it was the first time, you and I ever debated etc. Since I do not know the thread title perse, it is hard to go looking for it. Since you have almost 5k of post, it is not exactly wise to go looking through every one of them. Something I have explained to you over and over and you just don't get it.

One thing I do remember is that TayoD made a comment with regards to your insult. Hence why I mentioned his name.  smiley

The content in bold refers, only a fool would make categorical statements when he/she is not sure of anything and people like you do that all the time.

Why write as if you know what you are talking about? How many blunders will you make before you begin to pay attention to details?

Ask people to show you how to achieve what you claimed this forum cannot do because it is based on SMF. I get pissed off when clowns boldly talk nonsense just to claim they know what they don't know and when you point out such blunders pigs like this one will accuse you of talking down on others.

We must be bold enough to accept responsibility of your actions whether right or wrong.

You can bring in TayoD's name 100 times on this it will not change anything as I have equally accused him of the same thing when he started complaining of insults directed at him even when they were insults responded to in kind.

Obviously, your thought process is fundamentally flawed and your level of reasoning abysmally low so it is not surprising that you seem to be floating on the issues you dabble into.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Tsiya(m): 8:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
You people are still at each other's throat.

KoboJunkie will be laughing where ever s/he is.

But seriously you guys need to suck it up and forget. It seems you all want to be the last person to be heard.

na.com2:

@ Ujujoan

The truth about Pa Afam is that he had a [size=25pt]really troubled childhood[/size] and he is trying hard to make up for it [size=25pt]43 years old.[/size]  embarassed

This is really not funny. Directing personal insults to somebody you do not know is not right.
Honestly, this is not right, even if it is public forum.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 8:49pm On Feb 06, 2010
na.com2:

@ Ujujoan

The truth about Pa Afam is that he had a [size=25pt]really troubled childhood[/size] and he is trying hard to make up for it [size=25pt]43 years old.[/size]  embarassed

Focus on your exams you little Arrow. Justify the money being spent by your parents, loans, sugar daddies or stolen funds by facing your studies. How many times will you change schools? The very first post by you on this thread you wrote thinks instead of things and tomorrow if dem ask educated people to stand up you go foolishly stand up join.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by ElRazur: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
Okay Afam. smiley

As far as I am concerned, I do not know how SMF can show a thread created by one poster i.e show the entire thread history ever made by that poster. - Hence why I cannot find the thread OmoIbo was talking about [can't remember the title] If you do, please point it out.

I am not about to go through almost 5k of post, when you have proved my points over and over again.

It gets daunting repeating myself. Pardon me if you aint getting what you want. smiley It is not rocket science to understand my point. But I guess since you have a cause, i.e won't even acknowledge that you insulted me if TayoD was to come and back up my claim. Seriously, what is the point?  smiley

This is my last reply to you on this one. smiley Have a good evening sir. I am off to romance. smiley
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by nacom2(f): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2010
[size=25pt]I know it sucks to be arguing with someone young enough to be your daughter. Too too bad.

Life Sucks ! tongue especially when one is in your shoes. oLD, Grumpy and disgrunted .[/size]
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Afam(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2010
ElRazur:

Okay Afam. smiley

As far as I am concerned, I do not know how SMF can show a thread created by one poster i.e show the entire thread history ever made by that poster. - Hence why I cannot find the thread OmoIbo was talking about [can't remember the title] If you do, please point it out.

I am not about to go through almost 5k of post, when you have proved my points over and over again.

It gets daunting repeating myself. Pardon me if you aint getting what you want. smiley It is not rocket science to understand my point. But I guess since you have a cause, i.e won't even acknowledge that you insulted me if TayoD was to come and back up my claim. Seriously, what is the point?  smiley

This is my last reply to you on this one. smiley Have a good evening sir. I am off to romance. smiley

Seriously, are you this silly? So, without referencing any post to back up your lie you think asking someone to come and confirm a statement would amount to a fact? You can't be this silly.

The content in bold refers, I once stated on this thread that the correctness or otherwise of anything has nothing to do with your acceptance and you have proven that to be true.

You made a bold and foolish statement that a feature is not possible with this forum based on your limited understanding and low level of reasoning and when it was pointed out that indeed you are 100% wrong based on fact you turn around to talk about "as far as I am concerned". Who bloody cares what a liar like you thinks about anything when the thought process is already flawed?

I knew you were going to self destruct but I never knew it was going to be this soon.

Now your credibility has just reached sub zero level.

I pity your family and if you are a head of a family then that family is as good as doomed. Lies and more lies.

na.com2:

[size=25pt]I know it sucks to be arguing with someone young enough to be your daughter. Too too bad.

Life Sucks !  tongue especially when one is in your shoes. oLD, Grumpy and disgrunted .[/size]

God forbid, you young to be my daughter? Do not hide under any age banner to display stupidity because some of us started having meaningful responsibilities at age 22/23 in multinationals after leaving the university. There is no excuse for your low level of intelligence.
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by Tsiya(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2010
na.com2:

Life Sucks ! tongue especially when one is in your shoes. oLD, Grumpy and disgrunted .[/size]

Weegies are always like this
Re: Wey Kobojunkie? by nacom2(f): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
[size=28pt]AFAM, AFAM, AFAM

Old, confused and Jobless[/size]

I'll probably on this thread and on your throat till this thread is locked tongue tongue grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

You Can Now Claim To Be An Indigen Of Any State. / Moremi Shrine Must Replace That Church At Ooni Palace / Pictorial Take Away From Jonathan's Declaration Today:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.